The Neighborhood Slave

Story Info
Big black landlord, Hot white wife, Cuck hubby.
3.4k words
3.99
63.8k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

(If you are not 18 or above why are you reading this? Go away!)

Prologue

Susan Anderson loved their new home with all the passion of a young girl opening up Christmas presents. It was a two-bedroom bungalow in the middle of the blackest neighborhood in the city. The fact that her husband James and herself were white as snow made little difference to her as she explored the 60-year-old house. It was the first time in their 12 years of marriage that they actually had a two-bedroom house and finally she could think of babies. She knew that James hated the idea of having children. In fact, his favorite expression for a child was, "Damn little beggar." Nevertheless, she explored the future baby's room imagining all the things that she was going to do to make it a perfect room for her child. The crib would go next to the outside wall near the window with the changing table on the other side of the window. She would wait for them to find out whether it was going to be a boy or a girl before settling on a paint scheme. But there were things that she could do to get the ground floor set. For one she was going to make sure she got a crib and have James set it up. The changing table would also be an early purchase. The only issue that she had was trying to get James to cooperate.

Easier said than done. She hadn't felt his pencil dick in almost two years and not that the two 12-inch monster black dildos didn't satisfy her, but they were a long way away from being able to make her with a child. They had fought over the move, and even though 90% of their arguments ended in his victory she finally won out on this one pointing out that the rent for the house was almost $300 less than the place that they were currently living in, and they would be within a few miles of his work saving a good amount in gas money. From any point in the argument that was probably the most convincing one. So it was that she finally had if not her dream house at least a house. Now she would have to work on James and pray that that pencil dick of his had enough sperm in it to seed one of her eggs.

*******

I burst out laughing and I didn't even know why until I realized that I had been actually fantasizing about James fucking me. James and his fucking pencil dick. I can hardly remember what had attracted me to him in the first place, except that I was a gullible college freshman and he was a senior well on the way to his accounting degree. He had seemed so smart and responsible, a real gentleman who had not laid a hand on me until our wedding night which was my 18th birthday. I had been a virgin up to that point and when I saw his cock for the first time, I had to admit that I had been more than a little bit disappointed. After all, it was not even 5 inches when it was fully erect. I had heard that men's cocks were on the average 7 to 8 inches long and to have my beloved's dinky thing which barely touched the walls of my virgin pussy was well, hardly satisfying. It was almost laughable, so why not laugh.

Suddenly I stop laughing when the thought of that big black bull, Marcus, our landlord flashed across my mind. He was almost the opposite of James. 6 ft 5 inches tall tower of all man. He looks as big as an NFL linebacker and must have weighed at least 250 lb. Marcus was black as midnight and had those pronounced African features, pearl white teeth that shined against the cold dark inflection of his skin, a broad nose that I would imagine inhaling my scent that I knew that I gave off every time that he appeared on the scene.

But what got me the most about this man-beast was what was planted against the inside of his thigh. It went halfway down to his knee and that bulbous head prominent like it was begging for me. I shook my head hard, trying to get the thought of it out of my mind. I was married, for better or worse and James had enough faults for me not to be getting involved in another man no matter how little a man James was.

James had left for work an hour ago and would not be back for at least 10 hours, that was if he didn't make one of his frequent stops at the bar on his way home. Since I was home alone I figured that I might as well make it a play day. I stripped off my clothes as I made my way to the bedroom leaving them where they fell. Once there I opened up my dresser pulling out the box where I kept my toys. There was Master Tom my 10-inch black monster cock dildo. I did not care if James knew I had him, cuz after all if he was not going to satisfy me unless I went out cock hunting, who was? It didn't take me long to imagine that I was with Marcus and I wondered if his cock was as big as Master Tom. I kind of hoped that it was as I squatted down on the floor with the huge cock lined up on my twat. I couldn't believe how horny the thought of that big black bull fucking me made me. Within five minutes I had experienced two of the biggest orgasms I'd ever experienced. I was so lost in myself I hadn't even heard the doorbell.

Just as I was cumming down off my self-induced fuck high I looked up to see a huge hulk of a man standing in the doorway of my bedroom. I opened my mouth to scream and the man was on me, slamming me backward on the floor and knocking the wind out of me. He clamped a big black hand over my face effectively silencing me. The dildo which had still been trapped in my wet cunt bent as my body flew backward and popped free with a wet squish.

"Don't you fucking scream you piece of white fuck trash!" he growled looking right into my eyes as if he was looking right through me.

I could not believe who I was seeing for it was Marcus who was straddling my stomach and holding me down. my eyes open wide looking over his hand and into his face as he licked his lips like he had caught a fresh piece of meat. I began to whimper softly as I felt my cunt tingle realizing that I was about to piss myself with fright.

"You know, you talk about serendipity," he said in that deep gravelly voice of his, "but I was coming over to talk to your old man about the rent that he hasn't paid and what do I find but his white cunt dancing on a big black dildo." He laughed evilly. "I was going to tell that weak ass husband of yours that he better come across with the rent or I'd be taking it out in flesh, your flesh honey. I guess he decided to preempt me and in his own way let me know it was okay to screw the bitch!" As he laughed over me I could feel drops of spittle from his lips splash onto my face, filling me with such fear and revulsion that I could no longer contain myself and I felt my bladder release in fear. I felt the hot jet of urine splash against my inner thighs and unable to stop it I parted my legs so that I would not be laying in the vile mess. Why I would worry about that at that moment I don't know, but the instant my piss splattered on the uncarpeted floor Marcus went crazy.

"You fucking honky bitch!" he screamed. He jumped off of me with such a look of fury, I thought he was going to kill me. He kicked me hard in the side causing me to roll upon myself to protect myself. I cried out as each kick fell begging and blubbering for forgiveness. I think it might have been only a few kicks before he stopped, grabbing a handful of hair and jerking me off the floor to throw me on the bed. I landed on my stomach with my ass hanging over the side. I was so afraid to move that I did not even react to the sound of his belt being pulled from the loops in his jeans.

The crack of the first blow sent a shockwave of pain through my ass and up my spine freezing me in place for a moment before the belt fell a second time. In desperation, I scrambled up the side of the bed trying to get away from him but he grabbed a hold of my ankle and jerked me down. Again he got over me this time putting a knee in my back to hold me. I was crying like a little girl being spanked by her daddy and I could feel the sharp needle-like pricks of the belt every time that it fell. My ass was on fire by the time he threw his belt onto the floor, then I just laid there whimpering.

"Fucking bitch!" he cursed under his breath as he started to strip down. I laid there on my stomach with my face buried in my covers not wanting to see what was happening. I guess he found the dildo cuz he threw it at me hitting me in the back of the head.

"Find something useful to do with that, cunt," he demanded as his pants plopped on the bed next to me.

With shaking hands I picked up the dildo and held it up to him and rolling over on my side I looked up at him pleadingly. I could feel my tears running down my cheeks as I try to explain that I did not understand what he wanted me to do.

"You are one stupid cunt!" He grabbed my tit and gave it a hard squeeze, his hand slipping down until only his fingers gripped my nipple stretching it impossibly long. I screeched out and kicked trying to get him to leave me alone but it was an exercise in futility as my pain seemed to excite him more. He grabbed the big dildo and waved it in front of my face. "Open your mouth! Open your mouth or I will beat you within an inch of your life!"

Fearful of even worse treatment, I opened my mouth as wide as I could and he jammed the head of the dildo past my lips until it hit the back of my throat causing me to gag. I held back the sensation that I was going to puke my guts up while Marcus grabbed my shoulder and pushed me back on the bed until my body was splayed open for him. I could imagine that my eyes were white with fear as he loomed over me with that evil grin. He laughed an evil chuckle running his hand between my tits and over my stomach until it found the piss-soaked wetness of my pubic mound. I shivered with growing terror.

"I thought you would like that," he growled ignoring my fear. as his fingers dug into my wet pussy I could hear the sound of his free hand fumbling with the snap and zipper of his jeans. I gazed down at his broad t-shirt clad chest and watched in amazement as he pulled out the largest cock I had ever seen. it must have been 9 inches long and as thick as my wrist and it wasn't even hard! It was a gnarled veiny thing that was more of a monster than a cock. He gave it a few jerks pulling back on the foreskin and allowing that plum-colored head to bleed a few drops of precum flick over my belly.

I felt so nasty and degraded at that very moment. He had to be insane. So James had forgotten to pay the rent, how could Marcus think that this is a license to rape me. And James... if I survived this day I was going to kill him when he got home. A storm of emotions was filling me. I hated the fact it had been two years since my husband had touched me and the first time that I was going to have real sex was with a black bull with a huge cock that I could only dream about and no matter how much I feared what was going to happen, I wanted it.

I looked down at my stomach and I could see that huge bulbous head laying just above my belly button. He had kicked my legs apart and his thighs were pushing me wide until I was almost doing the splits and his balls were pressing against my pussy. I don't know if it was fear or lust that was driving me but my chest was rising and falling so fast I thought I was going to hyperventilate. Marcus raised his butt causing his cock head to slide along my belly and leaving a trail of slime as if it was a snail searching out my pussy. My stomach turned as his purple head found my slit and started pressing against it.

Ever since we had moved into this house I had secretly fantasized about the black men that ruled this neighborhood. When I looked out the windows, I could see them walking down the street or sitting on a porch grabbing at the inside of their thighs and squeezing on long thick tubes of flesh. Even on James's best day could he ever hope to compare with the massive cocks these men toyed with as a matter of fact. I could not have counted the times when the thought crossed my mind of spreading my legs for one of these massive cocks or taking that big black magnificence down my throat. Now, no matter what I had thought of previously it was happening!

I felt his weight slam against my stomach and it felt like his cock had split me open. I was sure that I could see the outline of his cock pressing up from inside my vagina. He let out a loud grunt like a pig excited about getting his slop and I was this huge black man slop. I did not want to react to him but I could not help it because his cock hit every good spot from my clit to my g-spot. He was driving me nuts and I couldn't do anything to stop him. What's more, I did not want to do anything to stop him.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and held him to me as I raised my hips so that he could penetrate me even deeper if that was possible. He gave me a few more gut-wrenching strokes before suddenly pulling out and leaving my pussy clamping on bare air and cock and cunt slime.

"Please don't stop!" I begged. I was shocked at the desperation I heard in my voice. I was begging a big black man to rape me. He was crawling up my body sitting on my firm upturned boobs and holding his dripping cock in front of my face. With his free hand, he slapped me causing my head to rock and my cheek to sing. My ears were ringing as he used that 10-in black monster like a club smacking first one side of my face and then the other leaving traces of precum and cunt slime streaking my face.

"Open your fucking mouth you fucking skank!" Marcus growled with a sneer that made it clear who was in charge. He rubbed his nasty sweaty balls over my face forcing me to inhale his acrid scent. As much as I was repulsed by what he was doing to me, I could not help but be excited. His cock was a monster and it was a monster that wanted to rule me. He definitely wanted me to taste and experience the slime that was made when his cock split me open. With no little reluctance, I opened my mouth and let him face fuck me before he pulled out leaving me gagging and coughing up pre-cum and throat slime.

Viciously he rolled me over on my stomach and jerked up on my ass until it was poking up into the air and then he entered my pussy all the way to the hilt of his cock in one single stroke. He let it rest there for a moment knowing that his cock head had pierced my cervix before backing off and then really beginning to fuck me. But he hadn't even started with me and already I was creaming myself. I had been fucked by two men in my life and one I was married to and I could not remember how he fucked me and now Marcus and I would never forget how he fucked me.

He did not rest for long and he started slamming into me like a bull in the china shop. I felt like I was a rag doll being slammed up and down until I could hardly control myself. I was being raped and I loved it. I was being raped by a huge black man and his big black cock. At that moment life could not be any better than I gave into the feelings of lust that overcame me and I exploded in an orgasm screaming out Marcus's name over and over again like a mantra of sex. he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me to his body sliding off the bed and standing there slamming me down on his cock. With a bestial grunt, I felt him tighten and explode inside me. It was probably only my imagination but I could feel my uterus expanding as it was filled with his baby-making spunk. They say that the instant of conception cannot be hidden and I knew that I was just made pregnant. I did not care. I did not care that my husband and I would be raising a little black baby. All I cared about was that it would be a boy.

When he finished shooting his load inside of me he picked me up by my underarms and flung me backward on the bed where I fell akimbo. I could feel his spunk running from my pussy and down along my crack. He looked down at me in all of his sweaty black glory and laughed.

I was so exhausted that I could not even move and I just laid there splayed open for him to gaze at. My tits were bouncing as I tried to get my breath back. Using his fingers he called me to him and I crawled off the bed on my hands and knees. I knew what I had to do and I reached for his softening cock and took it to my lips kissing it lovingly before I went down on it tasting the vile juices that we shared.

"From now on, bitch, you will not wear any clothes when you are at home and you will not lock your door. Anytime one of my black brothers or myself come by you will submit to his will. I don't care if your old man is here or not you are now the neighborhood slut. Whatever we want you will make sure that you do it. I don't care if he is a kid or he is a man, if he is black he is your master and you will call him that. Do you understand that, cunt?"

I let his cock slip from my lips and kissed it lovingly as I rubbed it over my face and I whispered softly, "Yes, Master."