The Secret Minivan Sex Club Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you like eating pussy, I want to sit on your face," she said, I swear my cock twitched.

"I do Ma'am."

I got on my back and looked up in awe as she straddled my face. I reached up and held on to her firm ass as I licked and explored her pussy, eventually I focused on her clit and by her moans and words of encouragement I was doing well. She yelled out 'oh fuck yes' when I made her cum, I was rewarded with her cream which I swallowed before she climbed off me and fell onto her back as she caught her breath.

"Oh that was good, nobody's made me cream in ages. Ready to fuck me?" she said as she caught her breath.

"Yes Ma'am." I replied as I knelt up, my cock still hard.

I'd love to say I was a super stud and lasted ages but her pretty face, her beautiful breasts and the wonderful feeling as I pushed inside her had me groaning in pleasure and after only 6 or 7 good thrusts I couldn't hold back and pushed deep into her as I came. I was embarrassed, totally expected her to be mad and kick me off the bed but she just giggled and touched my face.

"We have plenty of time, I'll take that as a compliment, I hope your recovery time is good sweetie," she said with a smile.

"Yes, I'm sorry, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever met, I couldn't help it," I replied.

"Well thank you. Just means you'll last longer next time. You can eat my pussy until you're hard again."

By the time I'd fucked her a second time, my poor cock aching before I got my release, Elise and I had a good sheen on sweat on us and she had a soft smile on her face as she caught her breath.

"Well... I... I'm going to be your third approval. Carla requested you for her promotion ceremony and it needs 3 women to approve you, you probably don't realize but you've been paged more than you usually would but you needed approval from 3 Elise's. Come shower with me and I'll tell you about it," said Elise, helping me get up.

By the time she'd finished explaining what the ceremony entailed I was hard again, I don't think I had the energy left to fuck her again if she wanted though, thankfully she touched my erection lightly and said 'oh honey you've worn me out' and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Her husband drove me home an hour later.

"Thanks for understanding about her van, she's already much calmer than she was this morning so I appreciate that," He said as he drove.

"No problem," I replied.

I still couldn't get my head round why he'd want anyone other than the stunning woman he had at home but I didn't care, I'd spent the morning inside her and hoped to have her again.

That Friday I waited to be picked up at the place I was told to be at, Carla picked me up in her minivan and greeted me with a warm smile on her face.

"I'm so glad they approved you, I've been daydreaming about this all week, I'm sure I ruined 3 pairs of panties already," she said.

"I'm happy I get to be a part of it," I replied.

"Did Elise tell you what's involved?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"The Elise who gave your final approval is one of the founders, she's beautiful isn't she."

"Yes Ma'am, she is."

Carla drove us to a really nice house on the outskirts of town, the driveway had 4 minivans parked there already. Carla handed me a bag to put over my head then led me by the hand into the house. I just stood waiting while she greeted the women inside then I was taken by the hand to a room. I'd been instructed to wear a button up shirt and jeans, a woman took my shirt off then my jeans were taken off me too, all with the bag still over my head. When they took it off I looked round and there were 6 other women with Carla and they were all naked. My cock started to harden and I did nothing to try and hide it. One of the women handed me a glass of water and 2 pills.

"One is Viagra, the other is an energy pill, you'll be hard for hours, can cum and still be hard but don't worry, we'll make sure you're soft before you leave," said the woman.

I looked too and was a little shocked to see the manager Cole had told me about, she was really hot but was pretty cold to everyone in work, really demanding but was good at her job, our eyes met but she just smiled at me and winked. She said something to Carla then came over to talk to me.

"I was hoping to have you before something like this but here I am Elise, not Susan and the same discretion you give all of your meetings will be afforded to me here. Here or if you happen to be paged by me will afford you no special treatment in work, they are to be 2 separate worlds okay?" she said softly.

"I don't have a problem with that Ma'am," I replied.

"Good, now enjoy yourself, being chosen for this is an honor," she said then walked to join the others.

Carla took me by the hand again and we all made our way to a bigger room. It had a large mattress in the center and the rest of the room had various throws and loungers dotted about. The other women stood in a semi circle round the mattress and Carla had me stand beside her in front of them.

"I stand before you all with honor and the request to be promoted to Elise, to use the service more than once a week and to be among women like yourself who have worked hard to make this group special for all it's members. I present my approved stud for the evening, he has been approved by 3 and will serve the purpose of our ceremony. Are there any who object to my request of promotion?" Said Carla, none of the women said anything.

"Then with your blessing, I will brief my stud and begin." Carla turned to face me.

"You will lick me until I am ready for you then you will take me from behind on this bed. Your job is to keep fucking me until I have pleased all 6 women, you may cum, you'll probably make me cum but you won't stop. Do you understand what I ask of you?"

"I do Ma'am," I replied.

"Well then get on your knees and eat me."

I knelt in front of her and she opened her legs, putting one of them over my shoulder so I could eat her. I licked her with the same passion I'd given her before and she stopped me when she was wet and starting to moan. She then got onto all fours and had me slide into her from behind, told me to take my time and just enjoy her pussy.

The other women all knelt down, one by one they got on their backs and got in position for Carla to eat their pussy. I was stunned, I'd watched lesbian porn before but to witness the sexy Asian woman I was fucking, eat another women's pussy while I was surrounded by more naked women was something I'll never forget for all my life. By the 3rd woman I felt myself getting close, Carla was moaning and cumming as she licked my manager's pussy, seeing her pretty face as she came set me off and I felt my cock erupt into Carla. I stayed hard though and kept fucking her, watching in delight as 'Susan' shuddered and moaned in pleasure.

By the time Carla had satisfied the last women, we'd both cum a few times and she had a stream of her juices flowing down her thighs between us. I was still hard but I don't think my poor balls had any juice left to spurt, Carla was exhausted too, her face was soaked and her hair matted to her face with sweat. I pulled out of her and our cum that hadn't leaked just spilled out of her.

"Come, help us carry Carla to our hot tub where we will bath her and she will emerge as Elise." Said one of the women.

I managed to carry Carla myself, she was pretty light and helped her into the hot tub. They had me get in with them and the 6 woman washing and fussing over Carla did nothing to subside my poor cock. Susan came over to me though, stroked me a couple of times then got out the water, giving me a beautiful close up view of her pussy as she did and came back with another pill and glass of water.

"This will let it go down sweetie, I'd let you fuck me but this is Carla's night," she said with a smile.

The pill worked after a while, my cock subsided and I just basked in the afterglow with 7 naked women to gaze at.

"Well, welcome to our newest Elise, she's proven she is worthy of our name and will be given the privilege her name affords," said a very pretty brunette.

"Thank you sisters, I'm proud to be one of you," replied new Elise.

"I'll drive your stud home hun, my husband isn't home until tomorrow and my babysitter is sleeping over so I'm in no rush," said Susan.

Well all got dried and dressed and I was led to Susan's minivan without a bag over my head. She still had a smile on her face as we drove.

"We haven't had one of those for a while, she deserved it though, she works so hard with us. We don't meet up like that very often either so we like our ceremonies, about the only time I get a woman between my legs that isn't my babysitter these days too," she said.

"I was honored to be part of it," I replied.

"I bet you were, dirty boy. Don't worry, you'll get to fuck me soon, I've seen you looking at me like all the other horn dogs in work. None of them will ever know that underneath the veneer of the hard bitch I have to be in there is a sex addicted slut who has a limp dick husband so uses men like you to get off though. My husband John is a good man but his idea of frequent sex is once every two months and that just doesn't fly with me. I told him I'm allowed my club or I'll tell his prissy mother he prefers men most of the time, he buys me a new minivan every couple of years so I keep my mouth shut."

"Nobody will hear it from me Ma'am."

"I know sweetie or I wouldn't be telling you. Your friend Cole was okay but not as big as you, I'm looking forward to having you in the back of my van. Well, this is you, have a good night."

I wandered up to my apartment with a grin on my face and flopped down on the bed. I'd found a secret world and would never want for sex again, my story here is just the start...

12