The Setup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, Samantha shifted her weight slightly and Jake had now her swampy pussy in his face. Franticly he tried to lick the juice that had flowed from her. He concentrated on her clit again and she responded by pushing him closer to her face. Both of her hands grabbed his cock as she began jacking him off. She moved one hand to his balls as he felt the head of his prick slip into her mouth. The suction she was creating was terrific. The thought flashed through his head that she was a better cocksucker than her mother, maybe it was genetic. She wasted no time getting all of his meat down her throat. He could feel her head bob up and down and it didn't take long before he shot his first load of the day. He pushed her head deeper down, until she made a gagging sound.

"That's it, suck me dry," Jake said from between clenched teeth.

She was a good pupil as not a single drop escaped. His hips bounced up to meet her every suck. They wiggled like a couple of snakes. She squeezed with her hand to get the last drop out. Suddenly a gush of her love perfume poured from her cunt and soaked his face. He licked her clean as she lay smiling down at him.

After this he rested, protracted in the sofa with both the women in his arms, their wet pussies pressing against his hips.

Recuperated, he kissed Samantha and asked, "Ready to lose your anal cherry?"

She laughed nervously, "Why don't you fuck mamma first... So she won't be jealous."

"Surely. Jake has enough for both of us," Samantha said, cupping his balls, "Samantha can watch and learn."

Jake looked somewhat wearily at her.

"Then we go to the bathroom to fresh ourselves up for the big finale," Carol whispered in his ear, "You'll be in for a big surprise. Samantha wants it done in a special way. That girl has some vicious little fantasies. I should be concerned as a mother."

Samantha gave her mother a playful blow.

"Shut up mom, don't spoil it."

"You're making me very curious," Jake admitted.

He turned his attention to Samantha, pushing her head down between his legs.

"Make me hard again," he ordered her.

She started sucking his half limp penis very slowly.

About three minutes later, he judged himself aroused enough and told Carol to get on all fours.

"That's called doggy style," he explained to Samantha. "It's my favorite fuck position, and your mother's to. The women's cunt is much tighter with her legs closed. It's also the best position to fuck her in the ass."

He caressed Carol's vagina with his hand palm. She was still wet and she became more so from his touch. He smeared some of her juice on the extremity of his cock. Then he guided it inside and pushed forward eagerly as his cock split her labia and entered the hot wetness of her love hole.

"Yes, fuck me. Oh god, it feels so good, yeah ooooooooooooh," Carol crooned.

His cock slid deeper and deeper in side her and she wriggled her ass seductively, as he began to manhandle in a playful manner her sumptuous tits and pulled out from her, until the tip of his cock almost left her. Then he began to plunge inside her once more.

"Fuck me hard and fast. Stretch my pussy Jake, make me come," Carol screamed and groaned, "Ooooooh yes that's it, fuck me hard, fast, long. Give it to your slut!"

He began fucking her with long deep hard strokes that increased in intensity until suddenly he pulled out.

"Pull your ass cheeks apart." Jake asked.

He pushed two fingers in her cunt and began to lubricate her rear hole with her own juices.

"Yes," she whispered, "I love being buggered."

As he reached for her hips, she reached back between his legs feeling for his cock. She looked over her shoulder deep into his eyes. Her stare was a strange mixture of lust, submission and defiance.

"Oh, it's so hard," she murmured in her husky voice, looking with her big sexy eyes.

She began stroking his pole with soft delicate fingers. Her touch was overwhelming. She knew that she had Jake totally in her power, rather than the other way around.

"Come on, cover your bitch in heat," she begged, "Fuck me in my ass, I'm dying for it."

This Jake could readily believe. Yesterday in his office he had already noticed that her rear passage had been used extensively. She had told him that, since she had no money for the pill, she asked the few men she went out with to fuck her in the ass. Over time it became her favorite erogenous zone.

"You're the lady of my dreams," Jake confessed to her, "You'll be mine forever."

Carol took her hands of him, as he squeezed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, exposing her dark brown puckered hole. He putted his face right in her crack, his tongue licking through her soft crevice.

"Oh Jake, oh Jake... don't stop, That feels so good," she cried out.

He spread her more while he licked her anal hole, until her sphincter began stretching apart making a small little opening right in the center of her ass.

He then reached for his cock moving it in between her cheeks. Slightly he worked it down across her cunt and lubricated it again with her juices. Then he positioned the head right on her asshole.

She howled, "Oh yes, do it. What you're waiting for? Fuck my asshole."

He pushed forward with my hips forcing his hard pole through her tight puckered opening. Her anus instantly grabbed hold of his cock. He increased the pressure and felt it sliding into her deeper, further up into her ass. With the third stroke he was completely in.

"Damn, get that thing going. Move and fill my dirty hole."

Carol was getting impatient, bucking her ample rear against his belly.

With that Jake yanked his dick almost all the way out of her anal cavity and then rammed it back in, and again and again... He knew girls with tighter cunts than this shit hole... Carol pushed back to meet each of his strokes, rotating her hips.

"That's good, that's good," she urged him on.

For the moment Samantha, who sat in the sofa, mouth agape, was completely forgotten.

Carol kept moaning and shouting obscenities. Soon Jake couldn't hold any longer.

"Here it comes," he yelled, when he felt his balls pulsate, "Right in your sluttish ass."

She felt the throbbing and convulsing deep inside, as his cock flooded her rectum with seed. Jake was grunting, when the tight walls of her anus pumped the last drop of cum from his penis. This was the most overwhelming experience he ever had.

Slowly he came to himself.

He looked down at Carol kneeling there with his cock still in her ass. He pulled out with a wet plop. His cock glistened from a coating of sperm and the moistness of her ass.

"That was good," she said, hugging him, "You fuck me so good."

Jake said nothing. Caressing the curves of her gorgeous body he looked in the direction of the sofa. Samantha averted her eyes, but he knew the scene has aroused her. He gave her a wink.

"Come, to the bathroom. Let's freshen up. Samantha will prepare herself," Carol whispered in his ear, "If you thought this was everything, then you're dead wrong."

He grinned, "Oh, yeah... The surprise."

Carol took his hand and pulled him with her.

Jake felt like a king in the tiny bathroom of the Dyer house.

He had ordered Carol to take a washing-glove and soap and clean his dick. She bumped into him, as she rose.

"Done," she said.

"Is he clean enough to enter that lovely asshole of Samantha?" Jake grinned.

" Jake, after this you leave my daughter alone, all right?"

The smile had disappeared from her face and her mouth had set in a grim line.

"Off course, honey. I keep my promises," Jake assured her, "... But tell my about that little surprise.

"The evening after I earned my contract, I spoke with my Samantha. Let's say I bumped into a few surprises."

"Such as?"

"Her liking older men. Her masochistic fantasies, in which she is overpowered and forced to do things... dirty things." Carol said, grabbing for a bathrobe.

"I'm really interested now."

"One of her fantasies she wants to act it out in a little role play... She is cuffed on her belly in a bed in her school uniform. She has been naughty and the principal will punish her. He will enter the room, scold her, tear her cotton knickers off and force her to take his cock in her ass."

"I'm her man."

She looked at his penis, which was already hardening by the prospect.

"Jake, you're incredible," she kissed him softly on the mouth," I'll put the handcuffs in place."

She went after imploring him not to hurt her little girl and asking to wait for her.

Four minutes later she was back.

"She's ready in my room," she handed him a tube of Vaseline, "I assume you know what to do with this."

Jake entered Carol's bedroom jerking his dick into further stiffness.

Like the rest of the house, this room was rather small. Besides the bed was a four-door wardrobe. Opposite the bed, besides the door, was a dresser with a big oval mirror attached to it.

With delight he looked at Samantha spread angled on her belly on the bed of her mother. Her pleated skirt had risen under the pressure of her staggered legs. He could see the bottom of her white panties. Her big eyes were fixed on him.

"Well, well," he mused, "Isn't that naughty miss Dyer? I've been told you fingered your little snatch in the toilets. Is that true?"

"No sir... I never did such a thing," she said in a faltering voice.

"Not only a slut but a liar as well. Such lewd behavior can't be tolerated here. I'm obliged to punish you." Jake said in the most stern voice he could muster.

He had assimilated completely his role by now. He took the hem of the pleated skirt and exposed her cotton clad ass. He brought his face a couple of inches from the angle of her upper legs and sniffed loudly.

"I can smell your pussy juice. You came on your own fingers!"

"No, no..."

"Shut up little lying whore. Now I'm really mad."

From the dresser he took a pair of scissors and sliced through the material of her knickers. He yanked them off and brought them to his noise.

"Yes, I smell definitively pussy in heat."

He gave her a hard slap on the ass. She yelled.

"Can I have a piece of your little pussy?"

Samantha wriggled her ass.

"Please, don't put it there sir. I might get pregnant... Please I did nothing wrong."

He laughed and gave her another slap, harder this time, leaving red marks on the smooth skin of her buttocks. This time her cry was one of real pain, not acting.

"That's enough little slut!" he told her, "I wanted only to lecture and scare you a bit, but your lies are forcing me."

He showed her the tube of Vaseline and opened it.

"I'm going to ram my cock inside your little brown star. What do you think about that?"

He applied the Vaseline liberally to his cock. Spreading Samantha's butt cheeks, he found her anus and jabbed one finger full of the stuff inside. He took his time to grease her, he didn't want to hurt her.

"So, our little bitch is ready," Jake aimed his cock for the opening, "You're going to like it."

"Oh no, no... don't hurt me please."

Jake's breath was ragged as he grabbed his shaft and started nudging it against Samantha's virginal asshole. Too quick, too rough, but he didn't care. She was flinching, and it was from real pain, not from role play. He forced his cock hard past her ring muscle and didn't stop until the head of his cock was inside. His groan was a low, throaty rumble. Damn, she was so fucking tight. He grabbed her muscular torso, wanting to trust hard into her.

Then he heard a loud stumble and a crashing sound behind him.

"Stop it, you dirty fucking bastard!" he heard a woman yell, "I'll shoot your fucking head off!"

Jake froze. He was so flabbergasted he didn't offer any resistance when two strong hands took his feet and pulled him from the bed. He fell on the ground. A sharp pain stabbed from his left knee. He looked up, all blood drained from his face. God damn, this was a fucking trap. He's been set up and he met his doom smiling and with both eyes open.

Full of hate and murderous rage, Fiona Carlson was hovering over him. The gun, she held in both hands, was aimed at his head.

"Don't move, or you'll do me a big favor," she snapped.

The big man on her side chuckled. It was him who had taken Jake by the feet. He had a Latino look and wore a cheap suit. Jake's eyes were nailed on the police identification tag in his breast pocket. From far came the muffled sounds of Samantha crying.

"Mrs. Dyer, uncuff your daughter please. The poor girl has been traumatized enough," said the policeman, "The keys are on the night-stand I think."

While Carol complied, he stooped and in one, swift movement, he immobilized Jake with his knee in his back and handcuffed him on his turn.

"And now I hope you stay calm, you piece of shit, because I don't like rapists," he said in Jake's ear.

His initial amazement was soon replaced by anger and hurt.

"You fucking bastard, you let me go now," he screamed, "If you do not take these things of me, your ass will be bouncing off the street."

The policeman laughed short, without humor, "Raping a girl, you can spend twenty years in prison for that."

He made himself small, so that Carol and her daughter could leave the room.

"You're truly the dumb bastard you look, officer," Jake said in sneering contempt, "Don't you know who I am? Do you have any idea how connected my family is in this town? One phone call to the sheriff or the district attorney, and you can say bye-bye to your lousy job, do you fucking understand me?"

The silence of the police officer was ready fuel for Jake's anger.

"Don't you understand what's going on here?" he raged on, "I was goddamn set up... I spent the whole afternoon fucking those two whores. I didn't tie her up to rape her. She asked me. It's just a fantasy of her."

"I'm lieutenant Chambers, head of the vice squad. Nobody owes me and I know what I have seen," the policeman snapped, "We have two witnesses here, who saw Mrs. Dyer running from her house and screaming that her daughter was being raped."

Suddenly a very familiar voice was letting herself heard.

"You're finished Jake, and it's up to you to decide how finished you are," Nancy Daley came into the room and squatted near Jake, smiling triumphantly, "You forget I pull the strings now in this city, I and no more Uncle Preston... Only with him you could go your own way. Every body else wants you away."

"The whole town," grinned Fiona.

Nancy gave her a shut-up stare.

Then she said to her cousin, "I've waited a long time for this. It's feel great... And yes, all of us contributed to this pitfall... We've all our very good reasons."

Jake Daley averted his gaze, "This was long ago."

"Twenty-eight years yes. You drugged me and you raped me!" Nancy screamed in his ears, "I was only fourteen years old, you asshole!... And do you remember Maggie Mason?"

Jake gave his cousin a blank stare.

Fiona took over, "Yes, the girl you made drunk at the personnel party last year. You did rape her too, didn't you?... Remember? She committed suicide after she found out she was pregnant. She was too scared to tell her parents... She was my cousin."

"What do you want from me. Money? A written confession?"

"That depends on you, Jake," Nancy told him, "Remember the agreement you made with the board of directors? Remember the consequences for you if you would harass another women again? Lying and deceiving those women..."

"Tell me what I have to do then."

"We have some options," a beaming Nancy explained, "We can follow a worst case scenario. We're going to the Maxwell Hospital at which it will be confirmed that the girl recently has been vaginally and anally assaulted. You as the offender conveniently left an ample supply of your DNA on hand. As it is also your hospital, your medial files will be on hand. So, they happen to have your DNA on file."

"I told you, they were willing participants."

"Of course, the rationalizations of the rapist... However, the witnesses will tell a different story. Fiona and me were on our way to the Dyer house. When we parked our car, Carol, who come home from shopping just two minutes before, came running in full panic out of the house, bumping into a policeman. We wanted to discuss the allegations Carol made against you two days ago, that you had forced oral sex on her, in exchange for her job... By the way, we have the whole episode on tape, just as we filmed the assault on Samantha." Nancy nodded in the direction of Fiona, who had retrieved the small digital camera, hidden behind the mirror, and waved it in Jake's face, "If you want to walk this path, you'll see we thought about every detail. If this ever goes to court, it will be a most clear case."

Jake laughed, "This will never happen."

"I'll do everything to make it happen, even damaging the family business if I must," Nancy assured him with a grim face.

"Listen Nancy, there must be a way out of this."

"Of course there's. We'll all go now to your house... You write your resignation letter, so that Fiona will officially be director of human resources, with Carol as her secretary."

"Yeah, then Carol can suck pussy instead of cock," Jake sneered.

"As acting manager, I'll grant your resignation from Monday on. Between nine and ten o-clock you can collect your personal items at the plant. They will be ready. Do not enter your office, but come to mine. We'll have paperwork to do... Also you'll drive by your bank. Today, we'll go with you. You'll withdraw 50.000 $ and hand half of them to Carol, then the other half to Fiona as compensation for the parents of Maggie."

Jake looked at her, all blood drained from his face.

"Take or leave it, Jake. This is the best I can offer," his cousin said, "Refuse and it will be the juridical path. I'll pull every string and more. You'll loose your resignation compensation and pension rights at the company."

Totally humiliated and defeated Jake Daley looked at the ground, "All right... I do it."

On Monday Carol Dyer entered her new office, Fiona's old office. Fiona of course had moved to Jake's old place. At the message board a document in large letters had been added, stating that from today on Mrs. Fiona Carlson was the new director of human resources, Mr. Jake Daley had quitted for personal reasons.

"Personal reasons, My ass," the receptionist had smirked, when Carol had read the announcement, "I rather think he fucked the wrong girl. It's about time they threw him out."

Carol had said nothing, if the girl behind the counter only knew.

She felt elated and embarrassed at the same time. Elated by the way it had worked out. She had been handed 25.000 $ yesterday by Nancy, together with a signed sponsor contract valid for four years. Carol could dream of her own house, away from the depressing slump she lived in. Her job was secure. Samantha could make her dream of a professional sports career come true. But she was also embarrassed. Could she ever see her daughter straight in the eyes after the events of last week? Could she be sure that nobody here would ever find out the truth? She had walked apprehensive through the corridors. But most people had walked indifferently by, some had nodded friendly.

When she hung her coat on the clothes-horse she heard someone sigh. Looking behind her, she saw that the door leading to Fiona's office was half open. She wanted to announce her arrival, but stopped short in her tracks when she saw Fiona and Nancy Daley holding each other in a passionate kiss.

Nancy pushed Fiona's hand away when it slipped under her skirt, "Not now darling. Carol could come in any moment."

"I love you," Fiona said, visibly disappointed.

Carol smiled inwardly. Hastily she retreated when the phone started tinkling.

"My cousin has arrived," she heard Nancy announce.