The State Amateur Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well?"

I undid the one button that I had gotten done. I had to look down at myself, and I could see the inside slopes of my tits and the strip of hair above my cunt, my cunt lips and the insides of my bare thighs. I shivered.

"Get the other clothes and let's go Beth."

I picked up a golf shirt and a pair of, shit, hot pants. An old pair of hot pants that I hadn't worn in years.

"Josh, I need a different pair of shorts."

"No, you don't. Come on."

I sighed and started to walk towards the garage for my clubs and the dress just floated away from my body. I glanced down and I was completely bare in front! Tits out, cunt out, everything. I shivered again.

We got into the garage and he opened the overhead door. He found my clubs and we began to walk out and I noticed that his car was not in the driveway but parked on the street. Josh got my garage door opener out of my car, picked up my golf clubs and started walking to his car. And I walked with him, my dress billowing out around me, showing everything but my ass. God, this was so damn crazy!

He made me stand at the car while he put the clubs in his trunk and then let me get in, still unbuttoned. He got in and looked at me grinning. Then he started the car and drove off.

"Now, Mrs. Johnson, God I love calling you that when your tits and cunt are showing! We're going to do a little showing off. Do you know that street downtown with the restaurants that have outside seating?"

I nodded dumbly.

"We're going there and you are going to show off."

I swallowed a lump in my throat. And I sat getting more and more nervous but also excited as we drove downtown. Josh was grinning at me from time to time. Almost there and Josh looked at me, smirking.

"Get rid of the dress please."

Now that we were close I didn't want to do this, I really didn't want to do what he had said. But that little voice inside me was egging me on. Josh was studying the first restaurants as we drove up and he pulled over to the curb by the first one. I glanced and the tables outside were pretty much full. My window slid down. I gulped.

"OK Mrs. Johnson, sit up with your tits and face in the window."

And God help me, I did just what he said. And he waited until a few people pointed at me and I could hear some laughing at me. Christ, was I turned on by showing my face and tits! He slowly pulled away and I still kept my face and tits in the window. He went past two more restaurants and slowed by the fourth. Then he stopped giving the people a good look, a really good look. I heard him say...

"Turn to face me, ass up, in the window and reach back and pull your ass cheeks apart Mrs. Johnson."

God help me I did exactly as I was told! Letting the people sitting for lunch see my bare ass and then my asshole and bare cunt. He sat there for what seemed hours and he chuckled as he pulled away once more. Driving further along he came to one of the last of a stretch of restaurants with outdoor seating. This time...

"I'm going to stop Mrs. Johnson, and you will get out of the car, stand and lift up your tits, pose, then turn and show your ass, bend over at the waist and then you can get back in the car."

He stopped the car, I was shaking. He looked at me and grinned. I opened the car door, took a breath, and stepped out, bare ass. I looked at the people sitting there, eating lunch, having a drink and didn't even see them. My hands lifted my tits up, pointing my erect nipples at them. And I held that pose, my entire naked front on display. Then I turned so my back, my bare ass was facing the crowd and slowly bent over. My feet automatically moved apart and I knew my bare cunt was visible. Then I shakily got back in the car and Josh pulled away. chuckling.

"Well Mrs. Johnson, I wonder how many cell phone pictures of you are going to be passed around later today."

I just whimpered. But God was I hot! I also realized what I had just done and started praying that no one that I knew was at any of those restaurants. We are driving to the golf club and my phone starts ringing. I fumble it out of my purse and answer it. It's Rob. And he tells me that his boss Tom was at the last restaurant! My stomach plummeted to my feet! After I got over the panic attack, I got awfully fatalistic. There was nothing that I could do to change anything. And I was with Josh and he was going to do things to me that I was probably going to like and hate at the same time.

Unfortunately Rob sounded pretty unhappy.

I got a text further along from Rob that I was to come to his office once I was done with Josh. It sounded ominous to me.

But soon we were at the club. Josh parked way in the back of the lot and turned to look at me. I had the dress on, partially buttoned.

"Well, let's see what we can do Mrs. Johnson."

"I'm not doing too well Josh."

"Actually, I don't really care".(He knew that acting like an asshole would turn me on)

I felt a twinge, even though I was still sort of thinking about Rob's boss. He smirked at me.

"I'd like to see you bare ass again Mrs. Johnson."

Shit, I just shuddered.

"Where?"

"Right outside my car door, right here."

That said with a dirty smirk. And figuring that nothing worse would or could happen to me, I got out of his car, walked around to his side. I slowly unbuttoned my sundress and opened it. He smirked again as my tits and pussy came on show for him.

"Hand me the dress."

And I did, standing bare ass naked in the parking lot. Yeah, I was nervous, worried and getting hot. He gazed at me, then reached over and got the golf shirt and hot pants, slowly opened the door and handed them to me.

"Shirt first, but don't pull it down. I want your tits out longer."

I did as I was told. Then he handed me the hot pants. I got my feet through the legs and began to pull them up. It was a struggle but I finally got them to where I could button them, barely. I couldn't get the zipper all the way up.

"Josh, I can't wear these, they're too tight on me now."

"I don't think you want to go in just the shirt, do you?"

Then he reached out and fondled my tits and nipples, then when my nipples were so hard they almost hurt he tugged the shirt down. And then he grasped the waistband of the hot pants and pulled them up higher.

"Turn around."

I did. He stopped me facing away from him. He chuckled.

"Half your ass is showing Mrs.Johnson. This is going to be fun."

He got my clubs and shoes and we walked to the clubhouse where I, of course, had to pay for a round and a cart. He had me stand by the clubhouse with my ass hanging out while he got the cart. I hurriedly jumped on and sat down, hiding my ass as best I could. We played the first three holes like normal but after my drive on four when we turned at the dog leg with some large trees shielding us, he reached over and undid the hot pants. He tugged the zipper down. He chuckled and lifted up my shirt so my tits were out. We got to my ball and he got out with me as I addressed it. I had lowered the shirt, he pulled it back up and grasped my hot pants and yanked them hard and they slid down my legs.

"Go ahead and hit the ball, Mrs. Johnson."

There I was, tits showing and pants around my ankles. He chuckled again. And I did my best to hit the ball. He took my arm and made me walk to the cart with my hot pants still down. Sat me in it and got in. Lifted my shirt over my head and behind it so I was exposed all down my front and as he drove off his right hand went right between my legs. And God help me, I opened them so he could get at me easier. Josh fingerfucked me as he drove and asked me...

"Did you see where your ball went?"

"N-n-no."

I was getting hot as hell. He let me pull the hot pants up before we got to the green and lower my shirt but he wouldn't let me fasten the hot pants, just let the shirt hang over them with the fly open wide, my pubic hair showing. But every time we were in the golf cart he would have me pull the hot pants down a bit and lift the golf shirt so he could see my tits and feel my cunt.

This went on every hole until we got to 16. This hole the tee box is up on a hill with trees blocking the view of it from 15 and it is a long hole. The group in front of us was a long way ahead. Josh grinned. I got out and teed up my ball and he walked over to me, smirking again. His hands went to my hot pants and slowly pulled them down.

"Step out of them."

I lifted one foot, then the other as he got the off of me completely. And then he pulled my golf shirt over my head and off.

"Hit the ball."

I did and he motioned me to move my legs apart, and bare ass naked I did. Josh reached in his pocket and took out a golf ball and really slowly pushed it up inside my cunt. Then he picked up my clothes and smirked.

"Hold it in and come on."

I could feel the ball movingt inside me as I walked to the cart and the feeling of being naked, on a golf course was turning me on so much. He dropped my clothes, such as they were, on the floor of the cart and we drove off, Josh feeling my bare tits I was only wearing a visor, footy socks and golf shoes. Got to my ball.

"Get out and hit it again then put your hands on the front of the cart and bend over."

I did.

"Sorry Mrs. Johnson, I know that I promised but.."

And he slid a very stiff, very nice cock right up my cunt. I stood there like a dumb cow and let him pump me, really fast, really hard, not caring that someone could come along at any moment. He reached under me and fondled my tits and then he suddenly pulled out, making me moan and I felt his cum splattering on my ass and lower back.

"Lets go, Mrs. Johnson.

I obediently got in the cart and off we went, me with fresh cum oozing down my back and ass, still bare ass. His cock was still out.

"Bend over and clean me off."

And yeah, I did it. His cum and my cunt juice in my mouth. And he made me hit my next shot and put out on the green bare ass naked before he let me put my golf shirt and hot pants back on. But not before he wiped the cum on my back and ass off with the shirt.

We finished and left, he made me get naked again in the car on the drive to my husband's office, only letting me put on the sundress when we had parked in the parking ramp. Then Josh kissed me goodbye, feeling both tits again, making my nipples erect and very visible through my sundress.

12