The State Amateur Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what is this?"

"Ah God, my cunt....it's my cunt, my cunt..."

He squeezed me, I gasped louder, my legs opened further than before...

"Is this all we can do Mrs. Johnson?"

"N_N_Noooo."

"What else can we do?"

"St-st-stick a f-f-finger up my cunt, please."

And he did. And as soon as he did my treacherous ass started moving, fucking his finger. More chuckles as they watched the dumb middle aged slut fuck herself on his finger. The dumb, middle aged, bare ass naked slut.

"What else can we do Mrs. Johnson?"

""Oh God, Josh, oh God, suck my nipples, please suck on my hard nipples!"

And he got the right one and in a flash another one of the boys was latched onto the left one, both of them sucking on my hard nipples and it was like an electric shock zapped right down to my cunt. The others huddled around, watching and whispering, chuckling. Josh slid another finger up inside me, my ass and hips bucking faster against his hand. The a finger slid out of me, moved down and I reached down, pulled my ass cheeks apart and just let him. Let him stick the finger, wet with my cunt juice, right up my asshole.

"Where's my finger Mrs. Johnson?"

"In my cunt, my cunt."

My ass was moving faster.

"No, my other finger..."

"It's in my ass, my ass...."

And I orgasmed. My ass was pumping, bucking, slamming my cunt up against his palm, I was gasping and moaning, cumming like crazy. The one tit that he had been on, was wet, cooling in the air, but throbbing in time with the contractions of my pussy, the other boy still sucking on my other tit. And Josh was still finger fucking me, all the way through my orgasm. I slumped back, the boy still sucking my hard nipple and Josh pulled his fingers out of my ass and my cunt, the one in my cunt had a string of my juice from my lips to his finger. He chuckled and moved the hand up, the fingers up to my mouth and I opened my mouth. And Josh put both finger in it. My lips closed on them, tasting cunt and asshole, and sucked on them. He reached for my tit again, pinched my erect nipple, squeezing my tit, making me moan as I greedily licked and sucked my cunt juice off his finger.

He withdrew his fingers and eased backwards and another boy almost jumped in front of him...

"Not just yet, let me calm down."

And he listened to me, but went for my tit, cupping it, squeezing it, rolling my hard nipple in his fingers. And as my body stopped twitching a hand slid down my body and I felt fingers cupping my bare cunt and then sliding right up inside me. And he started finger fucking me again. And in a few moments my ass began to move again and I started fucking his fingers, the stranger's fingers that were up inside my married cunt, the married cunt that I had exposed to them, just because I was told to. The married cunt that I had told them that they could do this to me. Not fuck me with their cocks, but fingers were fine.

And for the next two hours, I was finger fucked, had my tits and nipples, teased, sucked, rolled, squeezed, fondled, my cunt felt, fingered, my clit rubbed. I came so fucking much it wasn't funny. My skin was covered in a sheen of sweat, my hair matted to the sides of my head and forehead. My ass cheeks were soaked with cunt juice, there was a stain of it on the couch cushion, a glob of it between my ass cheeks. My cunt was wide open, gaping, juice oozing out of me. My nipples were hard as hell, slightly sore and red. My cunt lips were swollen, reddish, my legs splayed wide open, so they could get at me easier. And Rob walked into the living room. I hadn't even heard the garage door. And one of the kids still had two or three fingers jammed up, right up inside me, fingering me, my ass bucking against his hand and the others were sitting, watching me, the dumb cunt, the dumb naked slut, still fucking the fingers, just like she had been for the last two hours.

I orgasmed one last time, squealing, bucking, jerking, sweat rolling down between my tits. When the spasms stopped, my body went limp.

"All right guys, time to go."

I controlled my breathing and looked at Rob....

"No, not just yet, Rob. There is something I need to do."

I eased off the couch and crawled over to Josh. I looked at Rob as I unzipped his pants, my hand going inside, fishing, easing his cock out, lowering my head and sucking the tip into my mouth. And I sucked him off, working my mouth and left hand on him until he shot off in my mouth. I hate sucking cock, I don't like it much, and cum makes me gag, but I did it anyway, gagging on his stuff until he finished and then I let his cock slip out and closed my lips, gagged once more and swallowed it down.

Then I crawled to the closest other guy, unzipped, fished out his cock and began sucking him. He didn't last long at all. And God, did he cum! I had a string of it leaking out of the corner of my mouth as I swallowed, and I wiped it off with a finger, wiping it on my body and crawled to the next. He already had his cock out and all I had to do was lower my mouth. And I did them all, sucking them off, letting them cum in my mouth, swallowing their cum down, with my husband watching me. And then I walked them to the door naked.

In two more days I was going to be playing in the state amateur and God only knew what Josh was going to do to me during that. But even if I felt like I was going to be overmatched I was looking forward to it, actually looking forward to what he might have me do. I closed my eyes and could picture myself on 16, bare ass naked on the tee, fairway and green. And then I imagined going to the clubhouse, bare ass naked, just wearing footie socks and golf shoes, and playing a round just like that, my tits, ass and cunt out for all to see.

I closed the door as the boys walked down to Josh's car, probably thinking I was nothing but a dumb whore after all I had done for the last two and a half hours. They wouldn't be too far off, would they?

And I led Rob up the stairs to our bedroom, took a shower, because I was covered in sweat, searched for and found lubricant and carried it into the bedroom, handed it to him and got on my hands and knees on the bed.

"Lube up my asshole, Rob. And fuck me up the ass."

And he did. And as much as I dreaded it, it actually wasn't that bad, once the head got past my sphincter. I was now a three holer.

12