The State Amateur Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then the dumbest thing I had ever said. "Piss on me". Unfortunately they did what I asked, a spur of the moment thought, without thought if that makes any sense.

I had acted like a total slut and now I wondered if I could ever live it down. They all knew where I lived. Would they let me be? Or would they all expect more of the same from me?

But even with those worries, I still had that heavy, warm liquid feeling low in my belly, telling me that I was close to having an orgasm. And I knew it was because I was naked and that two young men were obviously staring at the middle aged woman's body. The one with the slightly rounded belly, slightly sagging tits, chubby ass with signs of cellulite. But she was the one who was naked in front of them, even with her supposed flaws.

It had to have been five minutes since I got there, to Josh's car, standing in the open, feeling the air on my skin, all of my skin. Even though my nipples were almost always erect, they felt even more so, my pussy felt hotter, swollen, heavy.

Josh walked up, tossed one of his buddies the car keys.

"I'm going to ride in the back with her."

His buddies both grinned at me.

"Josh, I am not going to fuck you again. That was just stupid of me. And I am going to have to tell Rob. I don't want him to get any more angry with me."

"So we're just supposed to ride with a naked chick and not do anything?"

"Look, I'll sit in the middle, spread my legs so you can see my pussy. I'll even let him(pointing at the driver) adjust the mirror so he can see too."

"OK, fine, but masturbate on the way back to your house."

"Haven't you had enough?"

"Never!"

I sighed, got in the back seat, sat right in the middle and spread my legs. I waited as the driver adjusted the mirror so my pussy was visible to him. The guy in the passenger seat swiveled so he could see me, Josh sat right next to me, reached over to fondle a tit. The car started and I reached down and began rubbing my pussy.

God, as soon as I started rubbing my pussy lips I knew I was going to cum really fast. I rubbed slowly, Josh feeling my right tit was a bonus and as soon as my finger touched my clit I just blew. My back arched, my ass lifted up off the seat and it felt like I had been electrocuted. My ass pumped up and down as the contractions raced through me. I know that I was vocal, I seem to remember me screaming out loud.

When I was through twitching Josh was still feeling my tit and my legs were splayed wide open. My pussy and clit was so sensitive I couldn't touch it. And Josh told me that I squirted a bit, which was a first for me.

And Josh had his dick out, hard and made me look at it. It looked good but I wasn't doing him again and told him so. He actually pouted like a little kid. I turned my upper body to him and whispered....

"Josh, I am not fucking you again. Today was it. But you can strip me or tell me to strip and I'll still let you or do it for you. You can still see me naked But I have promised Rob that I wouldn't do sex with you or anyone else, did it yesterday. And now I am going to have to tell him that I fell off the wagon less than a day later. And he is going to be really upset with me. So no more sucking or fucking or even a hand job."

He tried to talk me out of it, but I stuck to my guns. And soon, sooner than I thought, the car pulled into our driveway. I was going to have some explaining to do to Rob, based on how I was coming home. I was not looking forward to this at all. Except for the beginning, when Josh cut my clothes off me. That would be fine, the rest, not so much. And I figured that Rob was going to punish me and I sort of had accepted that, in my mind.

Rob was home, the overhead door of the garage was open, his car in the garage. I looked both directions, across the street, seeing no one, I got out, walked hurriedly through the garage and into the house. Rob must have heard the car because he was in the kitchen and just stared at me. The naked me.

"Beth, where are your clothes?"

So I had to tell him about the clothes cutting, which he thought was sort of hot and funny, since it left me bare ass naked with nothing to put on afterwards. But, he was not pleased with me when I told him the rest.....

"Rob, I know that I was bad and that you are disappointed with me, angry with me. I understand that. I will accept any punishment that you decide on for my failings and I will not disappoint you again. But, I also told Josh that he could still get me naked, strip me or tell me to strip and that I would do it. So that is not something I want to stop. Because I get off on it. I really got off on him slicing my clothes into rags today. I got off on when he was done and I realized that I had nothing to wear, that I was going to be nude, until I got home. And because of what you told me yesterday, I guess I am staying nude. So let me take a shower, make sure(here I couldn't look him in the eye) make sure that the pee is off me. Then I have a favor to ask."

So I went upstairs, showered, dried my hair, put on some low key makeup, lipstick, made sure my pubic hair trim was good with no stubble and went back downstairs. Rob was seated on the couch.

"Beth, got back upstairs and get me my widest belt."

Nothing but that. And as I walked upstairs again my stomach was sinking towards my toes. I had a terrible idea why he wanted the belt, and it wasn't to hold up his pants.

I came back down and reluctantly handed Rob the widest belt he had. Rob had a long coat in one hand and took the belt, laying it on the coffee table. He handed me the coat.

"Put it on Beth, but don't button it and come on."

I did as I was told and was led out to his car.

"Get in."

I did.

"Put your seatbelt on, but turn towards me."

I did.

"Open the coat and show me your twat."

I did as I was told, feeling the first twinge of arousal. I hate and love how I feel when I am exposed. I get embarrassed, sometimes humiliated, but almost always, no matter my feelings, I get aroused by it.

He drove us to the not so nice part of town, with my thoughts making me feel that I might not like what he had planned. Sure enough he parked down the street from a seedy porn store.

"Get out and come on, and don't button the coat."

I followed Rob, not sure that I was going to enjoy this very much. As we walked in the head of everyone in the store swiveled to us. All men. Some dressed nice, others not so much. I stood behind and to the side of Rob.

"Listen up! This is Beth. She's going to show you all something, just enjoy it and don't try to touch her."

Then Rob turned to me.

"All right Beth. You like showing off. Show each one of the guys in here everything you have. Everything. Then come back her and give me the coat and we are going to the toy section. Then back to the video booths. Then we can leave. Have fun."

Right... Like I was going to have fun with this! I looked around the store, trying to decide where and who to go first. I chose a guy and walked over, turned to face away from him and lifted my coat in the back, baring my ass, then turned to face him and opened my coat wide, showing him tits and pussy and hair. My face was getting red, but I got a bigger twinge from doing this, than when I was in the car showing my pussy to Rob.

I moved to the next guy, doing the same, showing my bare ass, my tits and pussy to each guy in the store. Then I walked back to Rob.

"Give me the coat please."

I closed my eyes for a moment, shuddered, slipped the coat of my shoulders and handed it to Rob. I shivered as I saw each guy in the store looking at me avidly, a middle-aged slut.

"Toy section."

Rob pointed and let me walk ahead of him, bare ass naked, that heavy, warm, liquid feeling down low in belly. God I hated, sort of, how I got. I glaced down to see two erect nipples on slightly sagging breasts, jiggling and bouncing slightly as I walked. I got to the toy section and the guy behind the counter walked up.

"Hey man, she can''t be naked in here."

"It'll only be a few minutes."

Hell, the guy would have had a rebellion of customers if he managed to stop this. Every guy in the store had followed to keep me in sight. I knew that I was blushing, but also getting turned on. There were so many toys, it wasn't funny. Rob had me turn to face the onlookers, so my tits and pussy were facing them. And he picked out some toys, I only got the dildo, not the other stuff. He left me standing there, showing, while he paid for the stuff and came back with a rather large dildo.

"Take this and come with me."

We walked into the video booth section and the boys trooped along behing the slut. Watching my ass jiggle, I presumed. There was a bench at the end of the aisle. Rob walked to it, turned to me.

"Sit down, spread your legs and use it."

I wanted to protest, but God I was turned on by all those eyes on my naked body. I sat down, holding the dildo. I looked at all of them, standing behind and to the side of Rob. Just staring at me, hungrily. I slowly opened my legs, slid my ass forward, took the dildo and placed it at my hole and looked at them, then pushed it right up.

And then I fucked myself, letting them see me do it. I didn't need lube. And even with as big as the dildo was, it went in me easily. And not too surprisingly it didn't take me long to cum, especially when I had a finger on my other touch my clit. It was like at electric shock and I just blew.

When I was through twitching and gasping, I got applause. I looked at them, then Rob. He smirked at me.

"Get up and turn around."

I did.

"Bend over and spread your ass cheeks."

I did. And I felt lube run over my asshole. Rob handed what he told me later was an anal plug.

"Push it in, all the way."

God, I didn't want to do it! But I did. He had thoughtfully lubed it. And yes it hurt some going in and took me some time, but before I thought it would, it was right up my rectum, the small ridge at the base snugly inside me, the base between my ass cheeks. Rob smirked at me.

"Let's' go."

He handed me my coat and I slipped it on. Walking with the plug up my ass wasn't totally comfortable, but I made it to the car without falling to my knees on the sidewalk. I got in, sat down gingerly. Way too much pressure. Slid my ass to seat edge and whimpered softly. Rob got in. He looked at me.

"Have fun?"

"Yes and no."

"Hmmm?"

"I liked you making me show myself, Rob, but I don't like this thing."

"Poor baby."

He started the car.

I reached down for it.

"Uhuh, Beth. Leave it."

I slumped back on the seat, defeated and rode home.

12