The State Amateur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn it Josh, I don't want to do this!"

"I don't think I care I what you want right now, Mrs. Johnson. Right now I just want you naked and away from any clothes."

"Damn it, we're not at my house, we're in public!"

"So?"

"What if someone sees me?"

"Then they'll see a naked middle aged slut, won't they, Mrs. Johnson?"

As pissed off and scared as Beth was right now, it was a turn on, even more so the further he made me walk away from her dress. And let me tell you, right now it was scary! Beth glanced back and couldn't see her dress at all. She didn't think that she could even find it and that scared her even more and aroused her even more. Although she was trying not to show that at all.

"I know that I promised no sex, Mrs. Johnson, but...."

Beth looked at Josh and shivered, partly from what he had just said but also that she was naked and didn't know for sure where her dress was.

"Let's see, why don't you get down on your hands and knees, Mrs. Johnson, let those fat tits dangle down and arch your back so that slut cunt of yours shows."

Beth got down on her hands and knees in the strip of trees, pushed her ass up so her ass cheeks parted and looked down her chest. Her tits were hanging down, nipples erect as always, one tit larger than the other and she could feel cool air on her cunt and asshole. She couldn't see Josh but then she felt something very warm and hard slip between her ass cheeks.

"I won't stick it in you Mrs. Johnson, I just want to rub it on you for a bit."

Beth moaned as she realized that he had taken his cock out and she couldn't see, but she certainly could feel it. She felt it rubbing on her skin, her bare skin and it felt good. She wanted it inside her but she was going to let Josh do what he wanted.

Josh rubbed his cock back and forth in her ass crack and she had to struggle to keep from trying to get it inside her cunt. She looked up and saw the fairway through the trees, felt her tits swaying back and forth and wished he would impale her and fuck her. But he just kept rubbing back and forth until finally....

"Close your eyes Mrs. Johnson and turn around and get on your knees."

Beth did and nothing happened.

"Open your mouth, slut!"

Eyes closed she did as she was told. All of a sudden a spurt of semen hit her on the bridge of her nose and splattered to either side and then a second, third and fourth spurt shot right into her open mouth. She gagged, she didn't like semen in her mouth. Josh grasped her head with one hand and held it still until he finished coming in her mouth.

"Now, since you are such a good slut, Mrs. Johnson, show it me and then swallow it."

Beth felt the semen trickling down either side of her nose, felt it on her eyelids and opened her mouth wider, showing Josh the load she just taken. Then she grimaced and swallowed it, gagging as she choked it down.

"Good girl."

Josh reached down just as she started to wipe off her eyelids.

"Don't wipe it off, Mrs. Johnson, I like to see my cum on your face."

Josh grasped her nipples and pulled up on them, making Beth gasp loudly. He kept pulling up and she struggled to her feet whimpering.

"Damn, Mrs. Johnson, your nipples are like pencil erasers!"

"Josh, let go of me, let go, please..."

"Aw, no, I don't think so. Such nice floppy tits and those nipples, damn."

He held onto one nipple with his thumb and forefinger, and began to walk back. Beth stumbled and gasped again, got her feet under her and walked along with him as he pulled her along by the nipple. It hurt some, most when he was pulling but not too bad if she kept up with him. Having him holding her nipple tight, pinching it and gently pulling on it was exciting, something Rob would never have done to her. Beth almost forgot that she was naked with his fingers on her nipple. Almost.

"What if my sundress isn't where you hung it?"

"Then I guess you'll be trotting to my car bare ass, won't you?"

"You can't expect me to run past the clubhouse naked!"

"You can either do that or just hide out here until dark and then walk home, Mrs. Johnson."

"Bastard!"

"Yes, I am, but you love it and you know it. Otherwise you would have fought more when I stripped you."

They walked along until they came to the place Beth's sundress was hung up and Josh pulled it down and tossed it to her.

"Put it on but don't use it to wipe off your face. You can keep my cum on it until you get home."

Beth and Josh walked to his car, she was feeling fairly nasty because all she had on was her sundress and heels. And Josh had stripped her and masturbated in her face and mouth.

Once back in the car and the way to Beth's home, Josh looked at her and smirked.

"I'd like to see your tits and cunt again, Mrs. Johnson, so why don't you take off the dress."

Beth sighed and undid and unzipped her sundress and then had to unfasten the seat belt. She pulled the top of the sundress down and slipped it over her hips and down to her ankles and off once again. She did the seatbelt once more and turned to face Josh, spreading her legs so her cunt was displayed to him.

"Absolutely fantastic, Mrs. Johnson, you have a lovely cunt."

She blushed, she didn't like that word much at all. But having it used to describe her vagina was arousing. Beth was actually finding that she was enjoying being under Josh's control. She was fearful of someone other than him seeing her naked, fearful of Rob finding out what she was doing, but aroused by all of it.

She didn't mind Josh seeing her naked, until she was told to spread her legs and show him her cunt, then she got embarrassed. Somewhat scared to get naked in a car driving on the street, scared when he stripped her alongside the second fairway, but all of it was arousing to her. The only thing she didn't want was for Rob to find out what she was doing. If he ever found out that she was stripping naked for Josh or, God forbid, that she let him cum on her face and in her mouth, she didn't how he would react. Probably not very well.

The drive home was uneventful, even though Beth was totally naked. Josh tried to make sure he hit every light so he could look at her cunt and tits and not have to worry about taking his eyes off the road.

When he pulled into Beth's driveway, it was getting late but still light out.

"Go inside Mrs. Johnson, and I'll see you on Monday for a practice round."

Beth reached down for her sundress...

"No Mrs. Johnson, just like you are."

Beth looked at Josh, tensing up, looked out at the street and both sides of her yard....she bent over and picked up her purse and opened the car door. She took another quick look and stepped out, shutting the door.

Then Beth walked slowly to the side door, letting Josh have a good look at her bare ass the crack of her ass. She was nervous about being in her driveway naked but still aroused enough that she would do it.

Once inside she hurried upstairs to wash her face and brush her teeth. She didn't want Rob to find cum on her face or on her breath. And she couldn't help but think of what that damn wonderful caddy would think of doing to her next.