The Training of Cecelia Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Close, but no cigar," she said, suddenly haughty. "You must respond to my instructions with, 'Yes, Mistress'," she corrected him. "In fact, unless outsiders are present, you must always address me as Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress," he corrected himself obediently, as I did a tongue tornado by swirling my tongue around between Karen's pussy lips, really wishing I could watch this scene playing out, but knowing I mustn't, and not only because I shouldn't ever disobey my Mistress.

"Good boy," she said, returning to her soft, sultry tone, her approval rewarding him for his obedience.

There was a period of silence, while I continued worshipping my Mistress's adorable pussy.

Then a bit later I heard, "The other boot, too."

"Yes, Mistress," he responded properly.

"That's better Joseph, you may become a good pet yet," she said. I couldn't tell whether she was being sincere or sarcastic.

"Thank you, Mistress," he replied. His submissive obedience sounding this natural so soon was very similar to my own initial submission... perhaps a new expression was in the works: Like wife, like husband.

"You're learning quickly," Karen complimented him.

A minute later she ordered, "Now lick my sweaty soles, my pet."

"Yes, Mistress," he responded placidly.

Joseph always gave me great foot massages, but I'd never considered getting him to lick my soles, or suck on my silky sheer toes. But now I'd be getting him to do just that when we were alone together.

"Do you know your wife is an amazing pussy muncher?" Karen asked.

"No, but she excels at everything she does, so I'm not surprised," was my husband's loyal, but also flattering, and obviously sincere response.

"You're right, she does," Karen agreed. "She ate so much pussy today that she lost count of how many, didn't you, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress. I'm guessing it was at least fifteen or twenty of them, but it could have been even more. I do know there was so much creamy cunt cum coating my face that it was dripping off my chin," I replied, just before I began focussing on her clit.

"Yes, she'll eat any pussy I tell her to, won't you, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress. Any pussy, anywhere," I agreed.

"Is there any specific pussy you'd enjoy watching her eat, Joseph?" Karen asked.

"Yours looks awfully good, Mistress."

"How about any of your coworkers'?" Karen asked.

There was a pause.

Karen pounced, asking, "So there is someone?"

"I, um...."

I turned my head around and asked, "Joseph, whose cunt do you want me to eat? And in case you're worried, I won't be angry with you, no matter who she is."

"Hannah's,"

"Really?" I asked with a coy smile.

"Who's Hannah?" Karen asked.

"His business partner," I said.

"I see."

Joseph remained speechless, but he continued massaging Karen's foot while I explained, "She's a twenty-eight-year-old black woman, and she's very sexy."

"Mmmmmmm, so he wants to watch you eat some chocolate," Karen purred.

"It sounds like it. She's very hot," I said.

"I bet she'd be delicious," Karen said.

"I bet she would," I agreed, turning back to Karen's pussy for a moment, before finishing with, "although not as delicious as you!" I dove back in, and knowing my husband was watching, I attacked her pussy very aggressively, wanting to get her off, wanting to show my husband how great a pussy muncher I was, and craving the sweet nectar of her cum that would soon be my reward!

"That goes without saying," Karen moaned. "Suck on my toes, slave."

"Yes, Mistress," my husband agreed.

"And while you're doing it, watch your wife get me off."

"Yes, Mistress!" he repeated, now sounding like he was really enjoying what he was seeing.

"God, you taste so good," I chirped in, and kept licking.

"Shut up and eat my cunt," Karen ordered, her hand on my head again, pulling me deeper into her pussy. Hungrily I licked and licked, listening to her growing moans, knowing she was getting close.

"Oh yes, don't stop, slut! Lick my cunt! Yes, right there, right there, oh fuck, right theeeeeeeeere!" Karen babbled, and then she screamed as I attacked her clit, and she erupted like a volcano!

I eagerly lapped up her abundance of cum as her body twitched and jerked through her intense orgasm!

"Gawd, does your wife eat cunt well," Karen gasped a minute later.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned, as I kept licking her pussy... with no plans to stop until I was told to.

A moment later, she pushed my head away and said, "Now I have a present for you, pet cuck."

"Oh?" he said, as I turned all the way around and looked at him... his hand was still on her left foot.

"Stand up and get undressed," she ordered.

He looked at me.

"Don't look to me for permission, just do whatever our Mistress tells you to," I rebuked him. "Your balls are her balls now!"

"Okay," he said sheepishly, and he stood up and began unbuttoning his dress shirt.

"Not necessary, just your pants and underpants," she said.

"Okay," he repeated, moving his hands to his belt.

I noticed that given the emotional extremes he was experiencing right now, he'd stopped addressing Karen as 'Mistress', but it wasn't my call whether to reprimand him for it or not, so I kept silent about it.

Karen stood up and went to her bag. She pulled something out, and returned with a small object concealed in her closed hand.

Once he was naked from the waist down, Karen knelt before him and said, looking at his completely hard cock, "Pretty nice cock ya got there, cuck."

"T-t-thanks," he stammered, as she began stroking his cock.

"You may come whenever," she said, as she kept pumping his dick.

"Okay, thank you," he groaned, about to come in a few more seconds. Which was so Joseph!

"Come on your wife's face," she ordered, aiming his dick right at my face.

"But I've never done that before!" he worried.

"Nevertheless," was her only reply.

I grinned at his dick to egg him on. It wasn't premature ejaculation if he came when we wanted him to.

"Oh fuck," he grunted, and he spewed his load onto my face.

"Enjoy it," she said. "This will be your last load for a while."

"So good," he groaned, as a few ropes pelted my face.

"Mmmmm," I purred. I always enjoyed the sensations of a warm load of man cum beautifying my face.

A couple minutes later, as Joseph began to soften, Karen said, "You're going to wear this adornment until I take it off."

"What is it?" he asked, as I realized what it was... a cock cage!

"It's called a chastity cage, or sometimes a ball cage," she explained, as she fitted it around his shrinking dick and clicked it closed.

"But why?" he asked with a whimpering groan.

"It's to train you to be a good boy," she said.

"Don't question our Mistress," I rebuked him, looking at his cock, so suddenly rendered useless, inside its steel cage.

"Sorry," he whispered. His masculinity was being stripped from him, but he hadn't fully realized it yet.

"Once you earn the privilege, I'll take it off, and you can fuck my pussy and come inside me, while your wife watches, and then she will eat your come from my pussy. And who knows, maybe her Master and I will let you fuck your wife's ass." Karen said, cupping his balls.

"And you won't mind?" he asked me doubtfully but excitedly at the prospect of not only fucking another woman, but also taking his wife's ass which he has never been allowed to touch

"On the contrary, I'll love watching that happen," I assured him. "Just as much as you'll enjoy watching me lick Hannah's pussy, until I give her a screaming orgasm!"

"Okay," he said dazedly, clearly overwhelmed.

"On that note, I need to get going," she said.

"Okay, Mistress," I said, standing up.

She kissed me tenderly.

When she broke us apart, I said, "Thank you so much!"

"You're most welcome," she said. "We're all going to have so much fun together!"

"I know," I agreed.

I walked her to the door, and she told me in a whisper. "Master plans to have you start pegging him sometime this week."

"Oh?"

"Yep, you need to get his asshole ready for Master's cock."

"That's going to be really something!"

"Don't think he'll do it?"

"On the contrary. Watching you work your magic on him tonight gave me some great tips. And if I keep them in mind, I'm sure he'll do whatever I say," I said, confident that he would.

"Good," she said, "because after you've broken him in, then I'm going to pound the fuck out of him.

"Mmmmm, sounds delish," I grinned. "But I hope you don't forget about my holes."

"No worries about that! I'll still be using them very often," she promised. "Especially once you're allowed to come again."

"Can't wait! See you at work tomorrow."

"You bet," she said, and she left.

I returned to the living room, where my husband was still standing there half naked, looking all forlorn with a caged dick.

"Get used to wearing it," I advised.

"It's uncomfortable," he whined.

"Walk around, practice," I said. "You'll be wearing it for a while, so figure it out."

"How do I go to the washroom?"

"No idea, but you're not alone. Lots of men have gone through what you're facing, so google it," I shrugged. "I'm going to go shower. But first, lick your cum off my face and kiss me with it".

"Okay," he said resignedly, starting to get an erection while kissing his wife's come-covered lips... unaware that this was only the first step towards his inevitable sodomizing and complete cuckolding.

THE END OF WEDNESDAY.