Their Way - Andrea and Jay Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sooner or later he had expected Heather to pop into his mother’s life. That worried him as Heather was not just a fuck buddy to Andrea. From what his mother had told him, their bond was more than sexual. Where they just good friends with benefits?

No. His mother had made it clear that the two women were closer than that. But what did that mean? His mother seemed to like cock too much to give it up and be a full-on lesbian. Jay realized he had so much more to learn about women, his mother and life in general.

So, what was this about with Jane and his mom? A Heather substitute of convenience? Had she felt sorry for Jane? Or had she missed sex with a woman and wanted to experience it again? Or was it a little of the above?

So that brought back what she told him about being bisexual. She had confided in him that she and Heather considered continuing their relationship after their men came home. Neither woman wanted to take the chance of ruining their marriage, so they stopped having sex when their husbands came back from war.

So, what was this? It wasn’t love as the two women had just met. It had to be just pure sex. What else? Realizing it, Jay relaxed, but also felt stupid. He had missed an opportunity to either watch or be a part of it. If his mom was having sex with his fuck-buddy Jane, why couldn’t he? She had invited him, hadn’t she? If nothing else, he could at least watch.

Jay jumped up and eagerly raced up the steps. Once he got to the door to Leslie’s bedroom, he stopped and took a deep breath before slowly opening it. What he saw was more than he had expected.

Jane was laying on her back with legs spread as Andrea humped her like a man with what looked like a strap-on dildo! Jay didn’t even know his mother owned one.

‘Just how far had she and Heather gone when they were an item?’ He wondered.

Both women were too involved to notice him as he stood and watched frozen in place. Jane was doing her all too familiar moan-grunt thing as Andrea fucked her. And his mother looked quite expert at this. Jay no longer wondered how far Andrea and Heather had gone sexually.

Andrea had not fucked another woman since or before Heather. She and her friend had begun with the usual kissing, petting and eventually fingering each other before progressing to oral sex. Eventually that had not been enough as both women craved something hard in their pussies. Their options were to either get one man, two men or dildoes. Not wanting to cheat on their husbands with men, they chose the strap-on option and used that to bring themselves off taking turns being the girl or boy in their play.

When they did, Andrea had been dominant. She fucked Heather like a man in missionary or doggy positions. But when she herself needed it, she had Heather lay on her back then Andrea rode her from above cowgirl style. Just as then, Andrea took the dominant boy role and fucked Jane in the missionary position. The young girl had been so horny for something hard in her cunt, she took the dildo like a drug addict to coke.

Andrea smiled to herself. She had missed this in a way. Unlike sex with a man where she was always the receiver, she liked being with a woman where she could be in charge. She had been fucking Jane for a while and wondered if it would be time to switch positions when she noticed Jay standing by the door staring at them. His mouth was agape in amazement.

Andrea was a bit surprised, but more so that it had taken him this long to change his mind. She smiled at him and waved him over. He started to move toward her when he remembered he was dressed and started to disrobe.

“Condoms,” Andrea mouthed to him nodding toward the bedroom. Jay realized what she meant and turned to go get the box of rubbers from their bedroom. He had seen them, and they had laughed about them when he noticed they were ribbed. He had actually fucked her with one for a few minutes when she told him to take it off and bareback her from then on. This time they would come in handy.

Andrea drew back pulling the strap on from Jane’s cunt with a squish. Jane’s eyes popped open and there was a flash of disappointment on her face. Andrea did a whirl signal to her with her index finger.

“On your knees girlfriend,” she said and smiled back at Jane when the young girl’s face beamed.

“Oh goody!” Jane said and jumped in position with a speed of a gymnast.

Looking at her muscular physique, Andrea wondered if Jane was a gymnast for real. The question would have to wait. Jaen’s gorgeous behind was waving at her and got her attention. Andrea admired it for a few seconds before approaching it with the dildo tip. For a second she asked herself how Jay had given up this beautiful piece of ass for an older woman like her. Yes, she looked better than most women her age, but this girl was not the kind any man tossed aside.

Jay walked in the room naked and all hard with condoms in hand. He had actually ran back but stopped before he entered so as not to look uncool. After all, presentation was everything. And once again, his jaw dropped as he saw his mother kneeling behind Jane who had her face down presenting her nice behind up for another fucking.

Andrea leaned forward and moved the dildo to Jane’s slit. It was wet and slippery as the hard rubber invaded Jane in one stroke going all the way in. Grasping Jane’s hips, Andrea began pumping the dildo into the eager young woman. She looked up at Jay who was still hard as a rock.

“Give our guest something to eat Jay, where are your manners?”

They both cracked up laughing soon joined by Jane in a moment that relaxed all of them. Jay kissed his mom and then moved to present his hard dick to Jane. The younger woman took in in her mouth and sucked as best she could as Andrea pounded her with the strap-on.

“You have that down mom, don’t you?”

“I’m a bit rusty,” Andrea replied.

“Not from my end,” Jane said releasing Jay’s cock just to speak and taking it back in her mouth again.

“See,” Jay said to Andrea nodding toward Jane. “The reviews are in. You’re a hit.”

Andrea sneered and gave him the finger. Jay laughed and alternated looking at his mother dildo fucking Jane and Jane sucking his cock.

“I have an idea,” Andrea said. “Why don’t you come fuck me from behind as I fuck Jane.”

Jay’s eyebrow raised. His mother was definitely imaginative. She impressed him each day.

“Have you ever done this before?” he asked.

“Never,” she replied, “but I always wondered what it would be like.”

Jay moved behind her and lined up his cock with his mother’s cunt between her legs. God that ass looked finer each time he got near it!

“Well, mother, today your fantasy comes true,” he said and pushed forward.

Andrea grunted as he penetrated her depths pushing her forward toward Jane.

The younger woman tried to look back at what was happening behind her in disbelief. Jay was fucking his mother! Something she wanted to see. But then that dildo sure did feel good in her cunt. Just a little longer and she could...

Jay thought of going slow, but the eroticism of what they were doing was too much for him. he began pounding Andrea while holding her hips. She turned her body and neck and they kissed as he fucked her.

“Easy baby,” she said. “Let’s enjoy a steady pace. This is amazing isn’t it?”

‘That’s a fucken understatement!’ he thought as they kissed and fucked.

Andrea saw his face and wondered if she had gone too far with Jay too soon. But she couldn’t help herself. Everything seemed to have come together for them to have this encounter and she didn’t want to pass it up. He felt so good fucking her that she almost forgot she was dildo fucking Jane as well. Jay’s hard fucking was propelling her body and the strap-on into Jane’s cunt, so she hardly had to do any work. It was fantastic. Better than the fantasy she had conjured up.

Jay ran his hands up from her hips to her waist and then up her ribcage. Reaching the soft flesh of her under-boob. His fingers extended as he grasped and fondled her breasts feeling her hard nipples on the palms of his hands. It always set a fire from his hands to his brain.

Jane was close to cuming again. That hard dildo felt like a real cock just then as her fingers massaged her large clit. With one hand on her mount and another massaging her breast, Jane felt a wave of pleasure rise up from her depths to wash over her pelvis and spread to her whole boy.

“Eughhh...” she groaned into the mattress cover and kept rubbing her clit to prolong the effect. She gasped as her orgasm was extended by the stimulation of her fingers and the dildo. She couldn’t believe that she was cumming so hard and it felt so good. She hopped Andrea would let Jay fuck her again, but then the dildo felt so good she didn’t want her to stop.

Andrea was enjoying her fucking, but she needed some more stimulation for herself. The dildo base has rubbing her clit, but not the way she liked.

“Baby,” she told Jay looking back. “I need to change this up. But I don’t want us three to stop.”

“What do you have in mind?” he asked pulling his cock out. Andrea stopped fucking Jane and kissed the girl’s back.

“Jane, it’s my turn to be the girl.”

Jay smiled and almost laughed. This was quite an experience and it was starting to be surreal. Was Jane was going to dildo fuck his mother?

He watched as Andrea took off the strap on and stood.

“I’ll go wash it and come back,” she said and left them alone. She said nothing about what they were to do or not do in her absence.

Jay and Jane looked at each other for a few seconds before she shook her head and smiled.

“Wow Jay! I thought I was the way-out person between us sexually. You have me beat.”

“I doubt it,” he replied and sat back on the bed not moving toward her. But Jane did and started stroking his cock.

“Jay, you are fucking your mother!” She said to him with a disbelieving look. “I made a pass at my dad and brother, but they got grossed out. You are something else!”

“It’s not just sex Jane.”

“OK, she is your mom. I get it you love her, but are you in love with her?”

Jay said nothing for a second.

“It’s hard to explain Jane. I loved her before as my mom. Now I love her more. I can’t explain it any other way.”

“I love my dad and brother. I wish they had your attitude. They are both nice looking. I could do one or both of them.”

“And what would your mom think?”

Jane shook her head continuing to play with his cock.

“I don’t know. Probably freak out. She is a square. Thinks sex is for behind closed doors and kept quiet. My family are all squares. They can’t wait to send me off to my aunt in California and college there. Then I won’t be an embarrassment to them.”

“Is that what you want?” he asked.

She leaned in and licked his cock head.

“What I want?” she said with a sad look. “I wish I was normal. I wish I wasn’t horny twenty-four-seven. I wish my family didn’t think I was a freak. I wish I could get a guy like you to share my life. But that’s not going to happen is it?”

“Jane, you’re not in love with me.”

“I didn’t say I was. I just wish I could be normal and be with a guy LIKE you.”

“There is only one of him,” Andrea said coming back in the room.

“So, it would seem,” Jane replied.

Jay pulled his cock away from Jane’s hands and mouth. Andrea had heard part of their conversation and while she was proud that her son was staying true to her, she would have thought they would be fucking when she came back.

Jay watched his mother come close to Jane with the strap on waving it with a smile. Her naked body shone in the room before him and Jane. Those legs and tits! Both of them were staring at her in wonder.

“Your turn girlfriend,” Andrea said. “I have another fantasy for you to help me with.”

Jane rose from the bed and stood willingly as Andrea helped her don the lifelike strap-on cock. When Andrea tightened the straps, Jane smiled at them nervously.

“This is new,” she said as she looked down at the fake cock sticking out of her crotch.

“You get some, then you give some,” Andrea said pointing toward the bed. “On your back girl. I want to ride that thing.”

“What about Jay?” Jane asked as she lay down.

“Don’t you worry about him,” Andrea said applying lubrication on her cunt and the dildo before straddling it. “I have a couple of places he will be in for me in.”

She watched Andrea with fascination as she rubbed the dildo on her clit and impaired herself on it. The look of satisfaction on Andrea’s face was better than watching the dildo insertion. This older woman exuded sensuality and eroticism in a way that stunned Jane. She had never been impressed by a woman before. Not sexually.

Jane had always thought of herself as the most sexual person she knew. But Jay’s mother was something else. The woman was one horny and nasty bitch. If she had been a man, Jane would be in love. OK, that was over the top, infatuation maybe. Jane still loved dick too much for her to give them up for a woman. But this woman had a sexuality that was infectious. Jane found herself wanting to please this gorgeous older brunette. And she didn’t care if she was Jay’s mom.

Andrea moved up and down the hard dildo enjoying its every inch and false vain contour. Jane’s hands were fondling her tits gently. Too gently for Andrea’s taste when she got in a dirty mood.

“Suck my titties Jane,” she gasped. “Harder babe...suck harder.”

Jane did as Andrea asked looking up at her face contort from the pleasure. Jane liked that she was returning the sensations to Andrea that she herself had felt earlier. She saw Jay standing next to them stroking his cock and wondered why he wasn’t joining in. Jane still wanted a piece of him.

“Jay, give me your cock baby,” she heard Andrea say and watched as her son approached and fed her that thick prick of his. The mother opened her mouth devouring it without missing a down stroke on the strap-on! Damn! This woman was something else!

Jay watched his mother’s lips as they traveled up and down his cock and realized she was doing all the work. Riding up and down with her pelvis, she was having a hard time coordinating both motions; although she was trying her best. Moving over Jane, he grasped Andrea’s head and began pushing his cock in her mouth at his own pace.

Andrea gave in to her son willingly. She loved it when he face-fucked her. She no longer questioned her need to let him use her at times when he did. Not only did she want to give it to him, she wanted to.

Pushing down on the strap-on, she felt it invade her inner depths just as far as she wanted it to go. Rocking back and forth on it, she got about all the pleasure she wanted from the fake dick. She used her tongue to lick his underside as his cock invaded her mouth. Unlike the fake cock, this one was real and pulsing tasty precum. Andrea surrendered to the sensations and the raunchy situation.

Jane looked up to see Jay’s cock knifing into his mother’s mouth. What a view! His hips thrust forward as if he was fucking a cunt or an ass. The slurping sounds were driving her crazy. Still rubbing and occasionally sucking Andrea’s nipples, Jane wished that cock was in HER mouth, or her cunt. Why couldn’t he just take her and use her and forget them being friends and her bad choices in life. Did he have to do that? Why couldn’t he just be her fuck buddy like he had been before?

Jay thought he would cum in his mother’s mouth if he didn’t pull back. Her mouth formed around his dick like a second cunt. How did she do it? But now was not the time to wonder about her techniques. Letting go of her dark brown hair, he pulled back his cock. Her lips tried to hold him to her leading to a popping sound and a look of bewildering disappointment.

“I don’t want to cum yet,” he said and leaned in to kiss her. His cock came awfully close to Jane’s mouth. She craned her neck to kiss or lick it, but all she managed to do was lick his balls. And was rewarded with him ignoring her as he continued kissing Andrea. Their kiss so sensuous and loving she felt...no jealous exactly. But envious. “Where else can I put it?”

“I have just one place left,” Andrea said with a suggestive smile.

“Just what I thought,” Jay said and stood off the bed; never once acknowledging Jane.

But Andrea saw the rejection and disappointment on her face and felt sorry for her. She leaned in and kissed the young girl’s mouth then her nipples. Jane responded to her, but Andrea had no time to think about her as Jay began lubricating her ass with her fingers. She felt one, then a second invade her gently and finally a third. By then she was eager for him to enter her ass.

“Is he going to fuck your ass?” Jane asked.

“Yes,” Andrea replied. Her face betraying the pleasure she was enjoying from his fingers. “Any minute now.”

“I wish I could see it,” Jane said hoping she could.

“Not right now,” Andrea cooed as she leaned in to kiss the younger woman. Any sort of propriety and decorum was lost to her in that moment. All she wanted was to enjoy this fantastic double ended fuck with a man she loved, a woman she liked and a strap-on dildo that filled her up just right. Let the world outside be damned, she thought. And Jane could wait.

“I gave you fun earlier, now it’s your turn to give me the fun I want. If you’re a good girl, I may give you some more after I’m taken care off. Now be a good girl, wet your fingers in my mouth and rub my clit.”

Jane nodded mesmerized by the brazenness of this woman. She had known her for what? Four years now, and she had always been the proper Colonel’s wife. The dutiful mother of Leslie and Jay Mayers. How had Andrea kept this part of herself hidden? The more Jane saw of this woman, the more she was drawn and in awe of her.

It was Andrea’s demeanor that had set Jane’s mind on fire, not just the body and the new lesbian sex. Jane realized just then that she wanted to be like Andrea; in control of her sexuality. Just like Jay’s mom, she wanted to keep it for when SHE wanted it to come out. Not when her body got randy. Now THAT, Jane thought to herself is power. She had so much to learn from Andrea. And so little time.

Before long, Andrea was lost in their assault of her pleasure senses. If only she had another cock for her mouth, she thought during the depth of her depravity. She got that way sometimes during sex, losing herself in wild imagination fantasies. She kept them to herself because she didn’t think people would understand.

But then she thought having sex with her son, had been a fantasy during depraved masturbation sessions. Yet that fantasy had come to fruition. Then she had thought of sex with another woman together with Jay, and that was happening too. How much further would she go? She had so many fantasies. Some scared her. Was she a bad depraved person? Or just someone whose sexual curiosity and imagination drove her to experiment?

Life is so short she thought. Robert’s death had taught her that much. Her two-year hermit mourning status had taught her she was still alive and in need to live. She had to live and enjoy it all. Not just this... more than this. Much more. Oh yes...she was cumming again!

Jane felt and heard Andrea cum wondering if the older woman needed a break. Jane was so wrong. Andrea hastily admonished Jane for stopping to stimulate her clit.

“Don’t,” she said to Jane. “I’ll let you know when to stop.”

Jane merely nodded and resumed rubbing Andrea’s clit. Pleasing this woman was a pleasure all of its own.

Andrea rewarded her with a quick kiss and focused on Jay’s cock fucking her now wide-open ass. Again, she turned to look at him and kiss his lips as he sought hers. Jay was grunting and fucking her with a fast and powerful pace. He only did this after he had her ass passage quite open like it was now. By now, they knew each other with all the fucking they had done. Five weeks of non-stop sex. She figured they had fucked more in that time than many couples fuck in a year. He had awakened her, and she was not going back to less.