Tight Fittin' Jeans Ch. 00 Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Except this one was not genuine. No light in those blue eyes that appeared a dull shade of grey in the grainy photograph. Some demon, the one that had haunted his dreams for months, drove him to read the article beneath it. His chest tightened as hope, what little he had ever had, died. He knew her name now. And he knew too that she and her husband were expecting a baby.

He remembered her words that night, as he flagged down a waitress and ordered hot, black coffee. He wished he had a bottle of whiskey to pour into it. But he knew that all the whiskey in the world would not erase the memory of his tiger in tight fittin' jeans.

He lifted his cup of coffee just as you might a glass of champagne, "You're still a lady to me," he whispered to the first rays of the morning light, as he remembered how his heart had ripped in two when he slipped out of the room that morning. But for one night, he had held more woman than most men ever see. The night he held a lady wearing tight fittin' jeans.

His grandfather joined him at the table, and Chad plastered a smile on his face as he listened to him chatting with another rancher at the next table. But he could not focus on a word the men said. His mind and a part of his heart would always be in that dingy motel room. Not many cowboys got the chance to hold a millionaire's dream, but he had.

12