Time Rider Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nearby, on a well-cushioned couch, Lady Pompeneia was lying on her side, quite naked, moaning as her husband propped one of her legs in the air and knelt between them, sawing his cock in and out of his wife. She drank from her goblet and watched her slaves attend to Bonosus. She closed her eyes and rubbed one of her breasts as she remembered what it had felt like to have his big, sturdy cock fucking her less than an hour ago, feeling his thick, warm cum pump deep inside her.

She wondered how wonderful it must be to own a servant with these incredible qualities and envied Lady Aurora.

She entertained the absurd notion of trying to buy him from her, but was reasonably certain that even the emperor himself wasn't rich enough to purchase the slave outright. She'd content herself with becoming friends with Lady Aurora Horatia and perhaps then having access to Bonosus' fine rod.

She watched as Nanu, churning on Bonosus' lap, shuddered, arched her back and cried out, cumming hard. Two of the other dancers were sucking her tits and she seemed in ecstasy. Not that Pompeneia blamed her; Nanu was rather tiny, and that magnificent cock had to be battering the bottom of her lungs. The Egyptian girl sagged, and one of the other dancers gently pulled her off and over to the side. Nanu was immediately replaced by another girl, who straddled Bonosus' lap, facing him and sinking down with a loud sigh.

Pompeneia herself shuddered and gripped her breast tightly as a little orgasm shivered through her, while her husband moaned and pushed tight against her, cumming in her. Standing nearby, a slave helped ease his master's cock out of Pompeneia and sucked it clean. The mistress of the house sighed and caressed herself, enjoying every moment of this day. What a splendid orgy this was proving to be.

She sat up slowly and looked around, seeing people in ecstasy all around her - not far away, one of the guests had a servant girl pressed up against a column, and was fucking her eagerly. She was pumping her hips against him and gasping in delight. On the emerald grass nearby, two women were laying side-by-side, arms wrapped around one another while they sucked hungrily on each other's pussies. One of her slender, boyish manservants was getting fucked in the ass by a patrician man named Pontifex, and her slave was mewling loudly.

She heard laughing and joyous talk as Lady Aurora entered the palaestra, completely naked and surrounded by slaves and guests, all basking in her glorious sensuality. She sauntered over to the pool and eased herself down into it, sighing and relaxing in the cool water.

Pompeneia smirked - after the endless fucking the Lady had been doing, she was surprised there weren't clouds of steam emanating from around Aurora as the water touched her skin. She was possibly the only person in the villa to have fucked more than her servant Bonosus.

Pompeneia smiled and eased herself down onto the couch, beckoning over a slave-girl to service her.

***

"Well, Mark, I see you've won our little wager," Becky observed, smiling at him while two slaves massaged her shoulders. She parted her legs to allow a servant girl to massage her pussy, or occasionally go under the water to kiss and nibble at it. "I managed six lovers at once. You seem to have eight."

"Only if we fudge," he admitted, looking around the dancer who churned on his dick, trying to keep her moaning down so he could talk. "I can reasonably do four - one on my dick, one on my mouth, and one in each hand. I ... am not gonna take any in my ass, after all."

"Well, at the very least you can tie me," Becky pointed out, smirking at him. "Think and try again. You won't even need to move."

Mark frowned for a moment, and then gave his teacher's words some thought - he perked up after a few moments, and then nodded. He told the girl he was fucking to lean back slightly. As she did so, he beckoned another to come and stand upright between them. The slave-girl did so, and Mark started lapping at her wet slit while the girl impaled on his cock began kissing and tonguing her ass. He paused and instructed four more to kneel by his hands. They did as asked readily. He faced them in to one another in pairs, bodies squashed close together. He then pushed his four fingers on each hand into one of them, while wiggling his thumb into the other. They all moaned, because Mark had decent-sized hands and fingers (in any day and age), and began kissing and swallowing one another's tongues hungrily.

"See?" Becky giggled. "Six for six, you've matched me now."

"Uh-uh!" he called out, his voice muffled by the slippery slit of the slave-girl on his mouth. "Watch this!"

The women all whined in protest as Mark stood up, especially the one who had been fucking him, but he assured them that this would take only a moment before all was right with the world. He got out of the water and lay down on the grass, his frame stretched out and his throbbing cock on display, pointing at the cerulean sky overhead. His arms were spread wide and his legs slightly parted.

Mark quickly brought the six girls back to their original positions, with the girl who had been using his mouth now facing down his body, to kiss and play with the one bouncing up and down on his cock. The two sets of girls resumed their places on his fingers and thumbs, kissing each other eagerly again, enjoying this strange game. He began wiggling his still-wet toes, and the last two slave-dancers caught on quickly - they took hold of his ankles and lowered their gooey pussies down onto his feet, taking them inside their slippery tunnels and moaning loudly.

"OCTO!!" Mark yelled triumphantly from beneath the pussy squirming on his face.

Becky laughed in sheer delight, clapping in support of her student's ingenuity. Others looking on laughed and applauded also. A crowd was gathering around him, but everyone made sure that Lady Aurora, who had moved to the spot just vacated by her servant, could see easily. She knelt on the low, tiled bench below the water, her elbows on the grass, the endless soft blades tickling her breasts as she watched. She wiggled her shapely ass, and a slave dutifully moved up behind her and slid his cock deep inside her while she gazed on.

Mark was enjoying himself - never had he guessed he would have been fucking eight girls at once, not to mention Roman slave-dancers, two of whom he was pretty sure were sisters. He wiggled his fingers, thumbs and toes, he flickered and snaked his tongue inside the girl above him, and he pushed up and down with his hips, spearing deep inside the slave-girl, who cried out in rapture as his cock split her wet pussy wide open. She arched her back and cried out loudly, cumming hard. She slumped off to the side and was quickly replaced by Nanu, who was eager for more. She churned and writhed on him, occasionally looking over at Lady Aurora, who smiled and winked at her.

He could feel them all squirming and trembling now, and pushed himself harder, sending them all over the edge - several moaned loudly while the one on his face kissed Nanu deeply as they both screamed, rocked by their orgasms. The girl riding his tongue fell off to the side, shaking and holding her pussy as she moaned in pleasure. He looked over at his teacher.

"Becks," he panted, his face glistening with cum and flush with need. "I'm gonna cum, but I want it to be in you. Please..."

Without a moment's hesitation, Becky stood, the crystalline water cascading off her glorious body. She clambered out and all the slave-girls moved aside readily, even Nanu, who dutifully knelt beside Lady Aurora as she straddled her manservant.

"Thanks for waiting for me, Mark," Becky whispered as she teased her slippery pussylips along his cock while resting her hands on his shoulders and looking down at him. "It means so much to me."

"Means everything to me too, Becks," he replied, nodding. "Wanna give 'em a show, show 'em how we do it in the twenty-first century?"

The blonde beauty smiled wickedly, and without another word, shoved herself down hard on her student's cock, making them both moan loudly as he pushed deep inside her.

Everyone watched in awe as the two began fucking madly, Becky thrashing her hips back and forth while he pumped up and down rapidly inside her, battering her cervix with each thrust. His hands found her bouncing tits and squeezed them, making her cry out, her fingernails digging into the meat of his shoulders. Pompeneia and her husband Master Flavius stood right beside them, watching in fascination. Nanu was caressing and massaging Lady Aurora's flanks and ass while she fucked Bonosus, her deep hazel eyes staring longingly at them.

Becky rode Mark harder and harder, his throbbing member stretching her cunt deliciously, making her want to scream. She held on though, squeezing around Mark, thrilled to know that everyone's eyes were on them, watching them fuck with wild abandon. With every thrust she squeezed her ass cheeks tight, feeling Mark shudder below her.

Mark was panting and grunting as he fought to hold on, determined not to cum before Becky. He squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples, pulling on them, even while she writhed and churned on his dick. He felt himself throbbing inside her, his cock swelling as his body told him he was close. He pushed up as hard as he could, getting as far inside her as possible.

Becky's eyes, which had been squeezed shut, snapped open and she went rigid and cried out loudly, her entire body almost warping as she was hit by a sense-shattering orgasm. She rocked about as her cunt clenched Mark's cock fiendishly. She heard him moan and then his molten cum was lashing her insides, driving her to maddening heights of rapture.

She collapsed forward, her body shaking and her breath coming in great heaves. Mark found the strength to put his arms around her and hug her. Becky planted little kisses along his neck, collarbone and pecs.

"We've been taking those futuristic tabs to keep our libidos up," she whispered as she nuzzled her cheek against his neck. "And you need to remember that it's probably all those extra hormones talking, Mark, but right now, at this very moment, I am so very in love with you ..."

He smiled and kissed her head. "S'okay, teach, I'm in love with you, too."

She giggled and squirmed against him happily, feeling his hard cock still throbbing inside her. "You sure it's me and not your little friend waiting so patiently at our feet that you're in love with?"

"Very," he replied. "I didn't call her to share my huge orgasm or fill her with cum, did I?"

"Mmmmmmm, and I'm so glad," she purred, nuzzling him and closing her eyes, forgetting there were dozens of people staring at them intently. They undulated gently against one another, sliding his cock in and out of her slowly. They weren't trying to cum again, but damned if it didn't feel good to be making love gently. "Let's just stay here in love for a few minutes, and then get back to the party, hmm?"

Mark nodded, and Becky looked up and asked everyone to give them some time alone. Once they had dispersed (including a reluctant Nanu), the couple went back to kissing one another lovingly, and whispering how in love they were at that moment. They both knew the hormones would wear off, and they would remember how they felt, but were confident in their ability to just get past it, even laugh about it, this chemically induced sensation of being in love. Secretly, Becky was pretty sure she'd almost fallen for Mark a few times anyway over the past couple of months, especially after he'd rescued her from the Louvre.

He slowly rolled her onto her back, and Becky's eyes shone as he looked down into them, pumping his cock slowly in and out of her. Her ankles hooked behind his, keeping him inside her, while her arms rested lazily on his back. Their tongues tangled playfully and his hands squeezed her butt cheeks.

"Mmmmmm, yesssss," Becky sighed, finally sitting up and looking down at her lover, who was still deep inside her. She caressed her breasts, luxuriating in the tingling thrill it brought her. Both she and Mark had very active sex drives to begin with, but she was pretty damn sure that these little medi-tabs, from some seven hundred years in their future, had kicked their libidos into overdrive. "Yknow, I expected us to get a lot of tail when we came to this orgy, Mark, but ... I am also pretty sure that you and I are sweating pheromones, and it's making us absolutely irresistible to these people."

"Well I ain't objecting," he said cheerfully, reaching up and helping her massage her breasts and making her giggle. "So what's the plan now?"

"Well, I could spend the rest of my day impaled on this magnificent tool of yours," she mused, reaching down and stroking her fingers along the base of his sticky shaft as she moved herself slowly up and down on it. "But we did come here to participate in an authentic Roman orgy, and we haven't been clockhammered yet, so we're doing something right. I guess we should get back to the other guests, hm?"

He nodded.

"And of course, there's the matter of me purchasing your new girlfriend for you," Becky reminded him, winking. "You won our bet, after all."

He considered: "What do we even do with her? I doubt we can just take her forward into the future with us, right? I mean, we got lucky with Lady Alexandra, because she already knew Chester Edgeworth. I doubt Nanu knows anyone in the timestream."

"You may have a point," she conceded, wondering if the rampant hormones were impairing her normally sober judgment. "But we'll just have to see."

"They told me getting clockhammered can hurt," Mark said.

"I'm sure that's true, if you do something batshit insane," the blonde beauty agreed, still undulating up and down on his cock absently. "But I think temporal mechanics probably uses the path of least resistance. If we load her up on your Holmes Field Device and it doesn't go anywhere, it's Time telling us we're not going back with her. We'll figure it out."

They meant to go back to the orgy, but she ended up leaning down and kissing him deeply, and they began fucking again. Several minutes later, they both cried out and said they loved each other as their mutual climax thrashed through them, leaving them trembling, sweating masses of limbs and flesh.

"Okay ... okay ..." Becky breathed, her head almost spinning. "I'm gonna go, or I'll never manage to get off you ..."

With great effort she rolled off to the side, groaning loudly as Mark's raging cock popped out of her wetly. They lay side-by-side, desperate to touch and hold hands, but knowing better. Becky clambered to her feet, sucked in a deep breath, and walked away, not daring to look at Mark. She instructed two slave-girls to clean his dick with their mouths and then escort him inside, which they did readily.

Mark allowed the girls to lead him back inside, and they departed with a giggle and a wink. He sighed as he took another goblet of wine from a servant and then began wandering around, just enjoying the environment. Yes, his cock was sticking straight out in front of him, and endless numbers of women (and men) were eyeing him longingly, but he refrained, momentarily, from indulging. He either wanted to find something new and different, or find Nanu again.

He heard a loud moan, and looked over to a corner of the room, where he saw Becky squashed between two men, one beneath her and one above, who were both pumping their cocks in and out of her pussy at once. She seemed like she was in absolute Heaven. He couldn't blame her; this little jaunt of theirs was unreal.

He needed to pee.

Mark began to wander through the house, wondering where the lavatory was - he knew to look for what was more or less a stone seat with a hole in the middle of it, but this was a big villa. He sipped at his wine and wandered through the household, wondering if maybe finding a secluded tree or a willing slave-girl was easier, because he had no clue how to use a Roman toilet with a hard-on.

***

Becky writhed, stretched, and then sighed loudly, as she came. The slave lying beneath her pulled his cock out of her pussy, and Lady Pompeneia, who was kneeling between their legs, took hold of his pulsing cock and plunged her mouth down onto it, moaning as he came down her throat.

Once she had taken all his cum, she dismissed the slave away with a lazy wave of her hand, and then curled up on the couch next to Lady Aurora, the two of them kissing deeply and tenderly. They fondled one another gently for some time, before the hostess sighed in contentment and caressed her guest's cheek. Not far away, the dulcet tones of a cithara carried through the semi-private nook they were lying in.

"I harbour no doubt that it is you I have to thank for the success of my little party, my love," she cooed, smiling into Aurora's beautiful face. "And the day is barely half over. How can I thank you for all you have done?"

Becky smiled and leaned in to kiss the nipple crowning Pompeneia's full breast for a moment before asking her question. "My slave, Bonosus, has taken a liking to your girl, Nanu. Would you allow me to buy her from you?"

The mistress of the house blinked. "You... wish to purchase one of my slaves?"

Becky nodded: "Specifically, the girl Nanu. As I mentioned, my boy Bonosus has taken a shine to her, and a happy slave is a productive slave. She also seems quite taken with him. He loves her dancing and how she makes love. I as yet do not have a dancing slave. Would you consider my offer?"

Pompeneia seemed somewhat perplexed at first, and then perhaps slightly taken aback. "My lady, I do not mean to give offence, but what use have you for a formerly owned slave?"

"It suits me to see my Bonosus happy, is all," Becky replied simply, caressing Pompeneia's breast once again and making her shiver. "It's not like I need a new slave for him when a used one will do. How much did you pay for her?"

Lady Pompeneia thought for several moments. "I ... it must have been close to twenty-five thousand denarii, my lady. She is a good dancer, she was not cheap."

Becky moved her hand up to caress the hostess' cheek as she looked into her eyes. "I will give you three hundred aurei for the girl, which is just over thirty thousand denarii within the city's walls."

Pompeneia's eyes went wide.

"That is your original purchasing price for her, and extra, for the hassle of replacing her. You asked me what you could do to repay me for my part in today's festivities, and I wish to buy your slave Nanu. What say you?"

Pompeneia knew she should have at least consulted her husband first, but she was reasonably sure he would not turn down such a generous offer. Nanu could be replaced easily, another girl trained to dance in her place. Her decision was readily made. "When would you want to pay for her, Lady Aurora?"

Becky shrugged and smiled. "If you can be discreet about it, I brought the money with me, not knowing what it might come in useful for. If you have a slave bring it to me, I will give you the money now."

Pompeneia nodded and summoned over a young boy, one she trusted implicitly, because he was a mute. He knelt down next to her and listened carefully. "Bring Nanu here to me forthwith."

She turned to look at Lady Aurora, who smiled and leaned across her hostess, sliding her large breasts over Pompeneia's as a tease. She smiled at the boy.

"You will find my effects in a small alcove off the posticum. Therein, you will find a pack. It is heavy, but bring it to me, when you bring Nanu."