Vampires of the Apocalypse (Harem)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was waiting by the front door when he came out of the bathroom and down the hall.

He shut off the lights and they peered out of the entrance to see if anybody was lurking nearby.

Once they were on their way to the brig, no one would know that the two of them had been "making the beast with two backs" just a few hours before.

Basso was at the front desk - and buzzed them through the door. Carpenter was sitting in a chair just outside of the cell. The enemy soldier was asleep.

Carpenter stood as the two approached.

Johnson whispered, "I'm going to cut the lights for a minute and slip inside the cell. Nordahl, I need two phrases: 'Who are you?' and 'Who sent you?'" he said.

"Russian, sir?"

He nodded.

She gave him the lines. His Russian was very rusty - but the phrases were pretty simple.

He thought of a third line and asked for 'Can you tell me anything else about the operation?'

Nordahl had to repeat that sentence twice before he got it right.

"The cameras?" Carpenter asked, nodding to the nearest device.

The women's eyes got large when he said, "They can't see me right now. All they see is you two. I'll snap my fingers when you should turn the lights back on."

Carpenter looked at Nordahl and nodded.

Nordahl laughed.

Johnson walked over and flipped the light switch, shadow-stepping into the cell. Once he was there, he rolled the man to his back, sat on his chest, and grabbed his throat.

The man's eyes shot open.

If you've ever looked at a night-vision camera, you know the faint pink glow that he saw staring back at him - only there was a pair of those lights.

His eyes opened wide and Johnson peered into his soul.

"Who are you?"

"Kolzak Semenov," he replied, panting for breath.

"Who sent you?"

"<The Sickle.>" he said, without hesitation.

"Can you tell me anything else about the operation?"

He smiled, and said, "No."

Nordahl spoke a phrase - which Johnson half-understood - and repeated to the man, "Tell me everything you know that will help me find the one who sent you."

He smiled once more, "<There is nothing useful I can tell you. I never saw my master's face or body. I only know that her voice sounds like the music of the harps - and her breast milk tastes like the finest vodka. I know nothing else.>"

Each time he spoke, Nordahl translated his words aloud - so that the Major would know what the man had said.

Flummoxed, Johnson sighed heavily, shadow-stepped over to stand next to Nordahl, and quietly snapped his fingers.

Carpenter fumbled around until she found the light switch and flipped it back on.

The prisoner watched the two of them head back through the door to the lobby. The cameras only recorded him watching the Sergeant as she left.

The soldier walked with the Major as he headed back to his home. He said nothing as she followed him inside, helped him get undressed and lie down.

He was distracted, thinking, trying to come up with a solution.

Nordahl dropped to her knees beside the bed and took his sleepy cock into her hand. She licked around the head, stuck it into her mouth, and sucked softly - swirling her tongue around the crown - teasing the edges of the hood - as it started to awaken - and snaking the tip of her tongue to lightly attack his piss-hole - before swirling her linguistic muscle all the way around the head again and sucking - a little harder this time.

He groaned - and the fingers of his right hand twined into her hair - gently pulling her closer - encouraging her not to stop.

She did not. If she played her cards right, this was a chance to sneak an extra feeding - even if it was forced - but she intended to do her best to get a fresh load of his finest.

It had been a few days since she'd taken his load down her throat - and she definitely preferred it in her pussy - especially after riding him - or being ridden - through a couple orgasms - but a cum-dump into her belly would still be a treat worth working for.

With the Major's cockhead buried in her throat, she looked up to see if she'd succeeded in taking his mind off of his worries.

He looked into her eyes.

She sucked for everything she was worth and tried to force his meat a little deeper.

"Get your clothes off, you little devil," he said, laughing, "and we'll see if you can get me to nut in you again."

Nordahl jumped up, the Major's cock falling out of her mouth and slapping against his stomach.

"Will you suck my naughty titties, sir? I swear they want you so badly that I feel like I'm going to start lactating."

His cock rose into the air - and lengthened an inch or two.

Nordahl was ripping her clothes off as fast as she could.

"Keep the panties," he said.

She'd worn pink, cotton panties - with a little bow on the front.

She crawled onto the bed, pulled the crotch of the panties to the side, threw her right leg over him, and settled onto his wonderful cock.

"Oh .. fuck .. yes!"

"C'mon now, soldier," he taunted her, smiling, "You can do better than that."

"Sir?"

"Do it. Tell me what your body needs. Tell me what you want."

"Suck my titties. I'm dying for your mouth to devour me while I fuck myself on your beautiful penis. I'm addicted to you. You make every part of me happy."

"I missed the part about your breasts, Sergeant. What was it you wanted, again?"

"Please, oh, please, Major - suck my titties! Please suck them. Chew on them. Devour them! Please sir!"

The whole time she was pleading for his mouth, she was riding his cock. Her pussy was so full - so gloriously full - she did everything she could to get her pussy-muscles to wring the cock-snot out of his fuck-rod. She needed this.

He finally relented, grabbed her rib-cage, and pulled her slender body down to his hungry mouth and tongue.

Nordahl wanted him to devour her breasts - her tiny titties - and that was exactly what he did.

She was doing a stupendous job of fucking his cock - so he spent all of his effort showing her how much he loved her tight, perky tits.

He also loved Washington's fat jugs - and Carpenter's thumb-sized nipples - but now - right now - these were his favorite titties in the whole world - and he was adoring them.

"Ohhhhh fuccccckkkk!" Nordahl wailed as her first orgasm arrived.

Johnson kept his mouth on its task but started massaging his hands along the inside of Nordahl's thighs - stretching out her orgasm.

She was holding her breath.

He reached up and thumbed her clit - making a little circle.

Nordahl swore loudly and her first orgasm rolled into a second. She squirted a little and it was over. The Major grabbed her hips and jacked her body up and down on his cock in several rapid-fire invasions of her personal space. Then he pulled her tightly onto his lap, stretched his cock until it brushed her womb, and grunted savagely as his testicles unloaded inside of the Sergeant.

Her eyes rolled back - and the lids fluttered - for a few seconds - as her body tried to deal with the buzz from the feeding.

When she was back again, she fell forward onto him, exhausted.

Stroking her hair, holding her against his chest, he whispered, "Nice work, soldier." He pulled the sheet over them and turned off the light.

Early the next morning, he got an email back from his contact, arranging a meeting for the sniper's non-public items to be handed off for further study.

He showed Parker a picture of what the person's signature should look like - which she took a picture of - as well as their physical attributes - and sent her off to town "to pick up Starbuck's".

An hour later, she was back - with a tall caramel mocha latte.

The following morning, his email said, "Be ready to move."

That afternoon, he was called into the Colonel's office for a dressing-down about his "hot-shot" squad and him being summoned to Washington for temporary deployment.

He mentioned the meeting to Parker and she headed back to Starbucks. An hour later, she had a treat for Marci - which she gave to the Major to deliver.

Johnson stepped around the corner, pulled out his cock, and gave the over-priced drink a personalized shot of "caffeine".

The Captain watched the whole thing but said nothing.

As the Major got ready to go make the delivery he said, "Not sure - but I think it will make her more open to suggestions."

"Uh, huh," Parker laughed, "Whatever!"

He ignored her and headed to the Colonel's office.

"Parker went to Starbucks and brought this back for me," he told the woman. "I don't drink this shit but I thought maybe you'd like it. It's called Mocha Caramel Tall something-or-other."

"Oh! Yes, sir! I love those. Are you sure you don't want it?"

"Positive. Just the smell of it is making my stomach queasy. You'd be doing me a favor to take it - but don't say anything to Parker."

He handed over the frosty beverage.

"Oh, no! You're so thoughtful. Maybe just tell her that you prefer Dunkin, sir?"

"That's an excellent suggestion, Marci. Thank you!"

She grabbed the straw and started sucking the drink down before he'd even turned to leave.

"Thanks, again, Major! It's fabulous!"

"Enjoy!" he called back, escaping before the Colonel heard the commotion and came to investigate.

Two hours later, he got called back to the Colonel's office.

Marci winked as she waved him through. He hoped that was a good sign.

His superior apologized for the earlier episode, told him that he'd appreciate being kept in the loop as things progressed, but that he was excited by the fact that Washington had specifically named one of his officers - as well as one of his special units - as the must-have personnel for this operation.

When the Major returned to the lobby, Marci was giddy - and chatty.

"That drink was delicious, Major. Thank you! The whipped topping was fabulous - do you know if Parker asked for hazelnut? It was amazing."

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure she said that it had some kind of nut thing in it," he said, trying not to grin.

"I've gotta tell you - but I shouldn't - but I just can't help myself - I was so horny after drinking that! I crawled under the Colonel's desk and sucked a fresh, hot load of his semen straight down my throat! Can you believe I orgasmed just from sucking him off?! Oh! I shouldn't be telling you that!" she said, covering her face with her hands.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it - both the drink - and the - uh - after. The Colonel seemed much more .. relaxed .. when we chatted this time. Thank you!"

"It was nothing. Seriously! But, uh, Major .."

"Yes?"

"If Captain Parker goes to town again, could you ask her to get me another of those - with the hazelnut cream on top? I think I'm addicted!"

"I'll see what I can do. I think we may be deploying soon though."

"Oh! Yes. Shit! Oops! Sorry! I knew that! Damn! Maybe when you get back then?"

"It would definitely be my treat."

"Awesome! Thanks again."

"No, thank you!" he said, quickly heading out the door.

Early the next morning, Basso was escorting the Major to breakfast - with the decadent caramel flavor of his "protein shake" still dancing across her taste-buds following her feeding.

After Major Johnson had finished eating, he joined C-Squad to inform them that he would be taking part in their training routine that day.

Midway through the morning, a van and four heavily-armed guards showed up at the Colonel's office. They presented him with some kind of orders, took custody of the prisoner, and drove away.

When C-Squad - along with their newest member - a sandy-haired female that nobody remembered meeting before - got to the chow hall for lunch - the prisoner was the sole source of conversation.

That was fine with the Major - who was currently operating in the guise of Corporal Hailey Janssen - C-Squad's newest recruit.

As they finished their food, the rest of the girl's in Captain Parker's unit were casually looking around the hall, still amazed that no one had noticed that the Major hadn't shown up for chow.

When they were ready to move out, the new girl asked the Captain if they could double-time it back to the Mountain Village for their afternoon skirmishes.

When Schmidt grumbled, Janssen swatted her on the ass and took off. The others hurried to catch up.

When they were well away from anyone who could overhear them, Parker looked over at the new girl, shaking her head and grinning.

"What?" Janssen asked, crooking an eyebrow at her.

"I guess I should have known you could change your face if you could change your dick," she said, laughing.

".. and his tits," Basso giggled.

"I wish I could change mine," Nordahl complained.

"Knock that shit off, soldier," the new blonde said, glancing at her. "You're perfect the way you are. I wouldn't change a thing."

"Thank you, sir," she said, blushing.

"That's Corporal, Sergeant," Janssen said, smirking.

"Right .." she said, trying not to laugh.

As they arrived at the site, Parker leaned closer and said, "We'll need to adjust the schedule, Nordahl was down for the midday feeding."

"If you'll set a loose perimeter to watch for the others, I'll take her into that furthest building and get her that feeding."

Parker nodded, split everybody into pairs, and moved them into position.

Janssen took Nordahl's hand, interlacing their fingers. They walked hand-in-hand, swinging their arms together - heading towards the place Janssen had selected.

Even though the other members of C-Squad were at least a hundred feet away from the building, they had no trouble being able to tell that Sergeant Nordahl was enjoying her feeding.

The Major must have shifted at least part of his anatomy back to normal - because she was wailing like he was going to break her in half.

He sucked her breasts - reminding her that he liked them just the way they were - and then bit her neck as he pounded into her pussy.

She growled and snarled and begged him to breed her.

When the Major filled her with cock-snot, she roared as the rush of the feeding slammed into her body and super-charged her cells.

The two of them were just coming through the door-less entrance when Schmidt hollered that J-Squad was incoming.

By the end of the day, Janssen and the girls of C-Squad were operating like a well-oiled machine. No one, watching them work together, could have been convinced that the new recruit had just joined them earlier that morning.

After dinner, Janssen headed to the Major's cot. Once inside, he threw Janssen's clothes in the washer and changed into his own.

When Martin arrived, about an hour later, he was replying to an email that informed him that his team should be ready for pick up the following morning.

The staff sergeant escorted Major Johnson as he walked to the barracks to give Parker a heads-up - and then followed him back to his domicile like a lost puppy.

"Why the long face, Martin?" he asked, as he started getting undressed.

"I should have moved farther away from you and Nordahl earlier, sir," she complained. "That was hard to listen to. I'm so horny my ovaries ache!"

He stepped close, took her face in his palms, and kissed her softly.

"Get out of those clothes and I'll make it all better, little dove."

She threw her arms around his neck and attacked his lips.

Since she seemed to be preoccupied, he started stripping her clothes off.

She helped as she could - but kept the lip-assault going.

He got the hem of her shirt up to her arm-pits and started groping her breasts.

She was panting by the time she finally stopped kissing him and crossed her arms to grab her shirt and rip it off.

She leapt onto him, wrapped her arms around him again, and went back to kissing him.

He carried her to the entrance to his home, pressed her thin body against the cold metal surface of the steel door - which caused her to gasp - before attacking his mouth again. His left arm scooped her right leg up - and he gripped her ass-cheek - stretching her needy pussy open - filling his olfactory senses with the musk of her slippery sex. With his right hand, he reached down, grabbed his fuck-meat, and used it to spank her sloppy slit - which caused her to moan into his mouth.

"Please! Fuck me, my love. Fill me. Breed me. Give me a baby. I need your seed inside of me."

Her pleading completed, she was devouring his mouth once more.

His cock was already slathered with her musky lubrication.

Her breath hitched as he plunged his penis inside her - filling her so perfectly.

She wrapped her ankles behind him and slowly rode his glorious gland up & down, grinding herself on his beautiful cock.

She felt his fangs extending and sped up her thrusting. She flicked her tongue across each fang, caressing it, welcoming it. She used one of them to slice into the tip of her tongue and then painted his mouth with her lifeblood.

He grabbed her head, tilting it to her left, and bit into her neck, holding her, gripping her, as she continued to fuck herself on his tent-pole, using the muscles in her churning channel to grip & grasp his sex - trying to coax it to give her its creamy reward.

She was so intent on getting what she wanted - needed - that she never even orgasmed until his seed started spewing into her.

She felt his growl rumble into the muscles of her neck - and then the heat of his seminal blast ignited her womb. Her whole body trembled as her orgasm exploded - and her pussy ejaculated onto his body - too eager to greet his offering to contain her excitement.

He stepped back, turned their bodies, and flopped her back, her head nearly touching the floor as she hung upside-down. He continued holding her onto his cock by her waist. He roared as his testicles ignited once more and he dumped another full load of seed straight down into her slender body.

Martin moaned as her brain ignited once more with the power of the feeding. She rubbed her breasts, pinched her nipples, and rolled her fingers around her areolas.

When the Major had finished pumping his load into the Sergeant, he raised & lowered her body a few more times to savor the feeling of his rigidness sliding in & out of her happy twat.

He reached down, offering her his hand. He helped her back up and she embraced him once more - stealing more greedy kisses.

"You are insatiable tonight," he said, when she finally let him breathe.

"I told you that you and Nordahl made me horny."

He grinned and let her get a few more kisses before carrying her down the hall - still mounted on his cock - and dropped the two of them onto the bed.

"Well, you managed to get me off twice in a row - which hasn't happened in a couple centuries - so that's probably all you're going to get out of me for tonight."

He closed his eyes and she kissed him gently until his breathing slowed and she could tell he'd fallen asleep.

She reached over, turned off the light, pulled a sheet over them, hugged her body to him, and laid her head on his chest.

The next thing she knew, Schmidt was spanking her ass, telling her to get back to the barracks to get a shower.

She decided to use the Major's instead and squeaked as her lusty lover carried her blonde squad-mate into the small space as she was toweling off. She barely escaped before he flipped the cold water on, and started pouncing on Schmidt's rock-hard nipples as he plumbed her depths with his sounding-rod.

Schmidt's skin was still rosy when she and Major Johnson arrived at the mess hall - and her nipples were still trying to poke through her uniform.

After the meal, C-Squad headed back to their barracks to pack their things. The Major had told them to fit everything they needed into a normal-sized backpack. "Normal" is different for soldiers than civilians - but nobody would really notice.

The girls emerged in olive T-shirts, camouflage pants, and standard-issue caps & boots. Their dog-tags were dangling around their necks. Their superiors were in standard uniform.