Vanessa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlfj
rlfj
571 Followers

"On your hands and knees!", ordered Joseph. Vanessa was confused but understood what was about to happen. She knelt and stared straight ahead while Joseph positioned himself behind her. She came immediately as he first penetrated he cunt. His cock seemed as if it would keep entering her forever, and she began crying from exhaustion and overstimulation as he began pistoning into her cunt. Nevertheless, she began bucking back at him as he began telling her what to do, and her performance was marginal but acceptable. He exploded into her pussy just as she began coming for the second time.

Afterwards, Joseph had her lick his cock clean, then left her with Callie, and the pair immediately began sixty-nining each other. The next two days were spent fucking Joseph and the other men, in a variety of positions. She would kneel for them, lie on her back and spread her legs for them, straddle them, sit on them. Whatever they wanted, she assumed the position. It was difficult training, as well, since they constantly were badgering her to tighten her pussy muscles, move her pussy and ass, milk their cocks dry. She never had the opportunity to, like so many housewives, simply lay there and let the man do the work. She was told in no uncertain terms that her sole existence was to provide sexual pleasure for the other men and women of the household. If she in any way failed to provide her partner with every possible pleasure, he would simply use the stun wand on her, sometimes mildly and sometimes viciously.

Viciousness was certainly needed when her anal training began. Despite warnings and a stunning, Vanessa found herself back in the chains, being given electric shocks during the icy shower, before she finally gave in and allowed the men to begin fucking her asshole. The only relief she had at first was that Joseph allowed one of the maids to prepare her with KY jelly first. "It's not for you!", he told the weeping young slave. "I simply don't want to rub my cock raw in there!" He laughed as he entered her asshole, while Vanessa screamed and cried. Still, she managed to maintain her position on her knees, her face to the floormat through it, and began to become accustomed to the pain and even to begin enjoying the pleasure. As Joseph began spurting, Vanessa had a small orgasm of her own.

Joseph removed her chains and left, and Anita entered, carrying a small plastic bag with a tube attached. Vanessa was still collapsed on the floor when she felt the smaller slave insert a hard object in her asshole. She knew better than to complain, so she simply looked over her shoulder. "What is happening?" she gasped out, as she felt pressure in her bowels.

"I'm giving you an enema. Don't worry, we're just going to clean you out so that you won't get any shit on the masters cocks. It'll be okay. We all get them every few days. It's really much better for assfucking, that way," explained Anita. She drained the bag of warm soapy water into Vanessa, then helped her to her feet and steadied her as she voided herself into the drain. The entire process was repeated, then they gave each other a warm bath and ate each other out.

Once Anita had left, another of Mr. Joseph's male employees entered. Vanessa was surprised when he ordered her onto her back, but then he had her lift her legs and feet towards the ceiling, and he assfucked her from the frontal position. This time, Vanessa actually enjoyed it quite a bit, and she found the orders to tighten her ass and make him come supremely easy. The rest of the day Vanessa took cocks up her ass, and became an avid participant.

***

Vanessa graduated from 'Basic Training' three weeks after she had been kidnapped. It came the morning after she had been the centerpiece of an orgy in the conditioning room. Five men, including Joseph, and two of the other slave girls had entered the room naked, and they had used her non-stop for several hours. It was the first time she had ever had more than one man at a time, but she didn't care. The sensation of never-ending orgasm washed away any traces of modesty, and she serviced as many cocks and cunts as she could handle. It had started with a doggy style fuck, with Joseph laying on the floormat before her, so she had simply taken him into her mouth as she was pounded from behind. Afterwards, two cocks at a time were the norm, but not always in her pussy and mouth. After that first threeway, she was straddling one of the men, riding his cock fiercely, when she felt hands pushing her shoulders down. Vanessa moved forward so that her breasts were pressed into the master's chest, then she felt another man position himself behind her. At first only his fingers were probing her asshole, but shortly thereafter she felt a large cock sliding inside, so that she was sandwiched between the two pricks fucking her. She screamed in pleasure as she rode through the orgasms.

By now there was no degradation or perversity she would not participate in. There being more men than women, the other slave girls were getting screwed as well, and Vanessa was forced to clean them afterwards by licking the come from their pussies. She showed no hesitation in licking the come dribbling from their assholes. She had already gotten used to licking and kissing the assholes of the men who trained her, although the first time had required an extensive session with the stun wand.

The final act of the night was when she took on all five men, sandwiching two, sucking a third, and giving handjobs to two others kneeling on either side. It took so much work she could barely acknowledge her own pleasure, but all five sprayed their come inside and outside of her. She collapsed to the floor afterwards and fell unconscious.

She was allowed to sleep as long as she wished the next morning, and awoke to find her wrist and ankle cuffs removed, although she now wore the intricate necklace the other girls wore. She fingered it but failed to find the catch, and it was too snug to put a finger under. She felt better than she had in days, but it was a relative feeling. Although she was no longer on the lysergic acid derivative, since the sleep deprivation and sleep cycle torture had begun, her food and water had been laced with alternating mild doses of barbiturates and amphetamines. She was either tired or wired, and had lost all track of time and space. Vanessa had forgotten her past, her previous life, even her last name, everything but her existence in the conditioning chamber. Now, for the first time in weeks, the drugs had been left to work their way out of her system.

Joseph entered the chamber carrying a small wooden stool and a mannequin's head and neck. The mannequin wore a necklace like the one she and the girls wore. Joseph set the stool and mannequin down, then moved to Vanessa. As soon as he had entered, she had knelt in one of the acceptable 'slave' positions. This one was kneeling, her legs spread wide, her shoulders and face to the floor, and with her hands behind her spreading her asscheeks wide so that her anus winked at him. He hadn't really planned on it, but Joseph never turned down a decent piece of ass, so he removed his pants and knelt behind her. He slipped into Vanessa's cunt and stroked long enough to lubricate his cock, then pulled out and pushed inside her asshole. Vanessa sighed in contentment as he fucked her ass, bucking back against him, then she reached between her legs to stroke and fondle his cock and balls. This set her master off, and she moaned as she felt the jets of come spurting into her bowels. Afterwards, she licked him clean, then Joseph pulled his pants back on and stood.

"Vanessa, I'm sure that you have noticed that your cuffs have been removed and that you have a new necklace," he said.

Vanessa nodded politely. "Yes, Master."

"Good. Don't you wonder why?"

"No, Mister Joseph. If I was supposed to know, you would tell me."

Joseph smiled. Part of the process taught the girls to be quiet and that curiosity was not tolerated. It had taken well with Vanessa. While she hadn't been the easiest girl to break, neither had she been the most difficult. He continued. "Today, you will be allowed out of the chamber into the rest of the house." A casual observer would have been surprised by Vanessa's reaction to that, but not Joseph. She began whimpering and crying from fear of the unknown. She had forgotten the rest of the world except for her mirrored chamber, now even that was being taken away.

"Relax, Vanessa, you will be happy. I want you to move out of here. Do you want to disappoint me?" he asked, pulling the stun wand out and showing it to her.

Vanessa began crying. "No, sir, no, sir, please, whatever you say, whatever you say!"

Joseph put away the wand. "Very good. Now, do you see the mannequin? See how the necklace is just like your necklace and the necklaces of the other slave girls." Vanessa wiped her tears away and nodded mutely. "These are very special necklaces. They can not be removed, except by your owner, ever." He pulled a small remote control from his pocket and showed it to the girl.

She stared at it then looked up to his eyes. "Yes, Master?"

"Inside the necklace is a radio receiver, a very tiny one. As long as it receives a very short range signal it will be harmless. This is simply a remote control; it does not generate the signal. If you try to leave, the signal ends about two hundred yards from the house and something bad happens. If you try to remove the necklace or cut it off, something bad happens. Or, I could simply press this trigger to make something bad happen. You will wear this necklace the rest of your life. You will never live again without it. Would you like to see what something bad is?"

"No, Master!", said a horrified Vanessa. She was terrified by the thought.

"You need to know, slut. Watch the mannequin!", he commanded. When Vanessa tearfully faced the mannequin, he pressed the button on the remote. The necklace, built with an internal layer of plastique, exploded concentrically, decapitating the dummy neatly. The thunderclap was horrendous, and dust and bits of plaster filled the room. Vanessa fell to the floor, screaming as she covered her ears.

Finally, the dust began to subside and Joseph kicked Vanessa's foot. "Enough of this. Sit up, now!", he ordered. Vanessa struggled to her knees and looked up at him, her tears cutting through the plaster dust on her face. He pointed the remote at her. "Never forget. There is no escape, ever." He left the room, and Vanessa spent the rest of the morning cleaning herself and the room before she was let out into the rest of the house.

***

Vanessa stared at her surroundings as she walked behind her owner through the house. The mansion seemed huge to her, certainly far larger than anything she had ever lived in before, although she no longer had any coherent memory of where that was. She padded naked as he led her through the rooms into the kitchen.

Once there she saw that two of the other slave girls, Marcy and Jane, were working, washing and drying dishes. Unlike her they were wearing the abbreviated French Maid costumes. Before, when they had come to her chamber to tend to her and instruct her, they had been naked. Vanessa was painfully aware of her nudity but knew the consequences of attempting to cover up. Although Joseph was not carrying the stun wand, she knew she would be punished if she tried.

It was almost as if he could read her mind. Turning to her, he said, "You have to earn the privilege of wearing clothing in this household, Vanessa. Would you like to know how you do that?"

"Yes, Master," she said meekly.

"By satisfying anyone's needs, any way possible. What are you Vanessa?" he asked conversationally.

"A slave girl, sir, a slut, a fucktoy, a cunt, a..."

"Precisely," he said, stopping her. "You are the lowest of the low. These women can order you to do whatever they wish." He looked over at the buxom brunette drying the dishes. "Marcy, what would you order Vanessa to do?"

"Eat my pussy, sir. Eat me and lick my asshole, if that's all right with you, Mister Joseph," she said.

"Fine. You may sit on the chair and Vanessa will take care of you." Marcy scooted over to the kitchen table and sat down on a chair. She spread her legs wide and pulled her miniscule skirt to her waist. Joseph turned to Vanessa. "You are to make her come three times. After that, finish washing and drying the dishes. Then report to me. Jane?" he said the last girl.

"Yes, sir?" she responded.

"Supervise. You may practice masturbating your asshole while you watch."

"Thank you."

For the next two days, Vanessa spent every waking hour pleasuring the other occupants of the mansion and working at kitchen chores. Even when none of the masters ordered her to do so, the other slave girls would often order her to lick their cunts. She was given a large double-headed dildo to use on the other women upon command, inserting it into her pussy or ass and fucking them as ordered.

She also learned that the stun wand was not required in the mansion. A wide variety of whips and paddles were in abundance and were used at the slightest provocation. The first instance was when she made a slight hesitation when commanded to eat a banana that Becky had shoved up Callie's cunt. Joseph had promptly had her kneel, then had taken a paddle, two feet in length and three inches wide, padded in a stiff leather, and had spanked her ass until she was screaming in pain. Ignoring her tears, he had pushed her face into Callie's cunt, where Vanessa had immediately begun to eat the banana, then had raped her ass, pounding against her beet red asscheeks.

Other disciplinary tools included several whips, light leather cat-of-nine-tails, and other paddles and switches. By the third day, even a glance at a paddle would have her cowering in abject terror, eager to do as she had been commanded. Her discipline became exemplary, and on the third day she was given her first pieces of clothing, thigh top black fishnet stockings and four inch high black stiletto heels. She gleefully accepted them from her owner. She immediately sank to the floor and put them on. She slid on the stockings, then pulled the heels on and strapped them at the ankles. Smoothing the fishnets on her legs, she looked up at her master expectantly.

"Very nice, Vanessa. See that you don't do anything which will cause you to lose this privilege." Vanessa mutely nodded, knowing that this was not an idle threat. Terry had been stripped and punished for several days after dropping a wine bottle in the dining room. "Now, as a sign of appreciation, move behind me. You are to tongue out my asshole while reaching around me to jerk me off. You will aim my jism so that I come on Becky's tits, understand?"

"Yes, master," said Vanessa, scurrying behind Joseph.

He undid his trousers and stepped out of them. At a hand gesture, Becky knelt before him, lowering the top of her outfit so that her mammoth tits made a good target. She smiled up at her owner as she lifted her tits and began to fondle the oversized nipples. Vanessa immediately wrapped her arms around her owner and began stroking and jacking on his substantial cock, as she pressed her face into the crack of his ass, her tongue extending to the salty brown pucker of his anus. She no longer felt any revulsion at this, only a degree of fear that her efforts, no matter how successful, would be insufficiently pleasing.

Her fears were groundless, however, when a few minutes later she felt the stiff prick in her hands begin jerking and spasming, while Joseph grunted. Blindly, she tried to aim his cock so that his come would land on Becky's tits. She stopped only when told to do so, and looked around, to find that most of the come had landed on Becky's face, but Joseph didn't seem to mind. He ordered Becky to lick his cock back to life while Vanessa was to play with herself and get good and greasy. As soon as he was stiff, he took Vanessa from behind, his hands reaching around to pull and pinch her dangling tits. Vanessa screamed when she orgasmed.

***

The man known as Mister Robert entered the dining room. Following his arrival, he had been escorted to his room by Becky, who had provided him with probably the best blowjob he had ever had. Afterwards, she had knelt on his bed, reaching behind her to spread her asscheeks, and had begged him to put his cock in her asshole. Once there, he had ridden her to three loud orgasms before he had given in to the unbelievably wonderful sensations racing through his groin. He had collapsed onto her back as his hips twitched uncontrollably and his cock spewed an endless stream of his come into her freshly cleaned bowels.

"I hope you found your rest satisfactory?" asked a smirking Joseph. Becky had told him precisely what had happened already.

Robert gritted his teeth at the man's arrogance. "Yes, it was all right," he admitted.

"Fine, fine. Well, we will have dinner and dessert, then you will be able to judge for yourself how well the results of my training regimen have been. Before you leave tomorrow, you will make the transfer of funds." Joseph led Robert to the table and then sat down himself.

"As you wish." Robert looked around at the girls in front of them. "Have you changed something?"

"Hmm? No. Well, I did sell off Callie last week, but I still keep a half-dozen sluts on hand for training."

"So who's the new girl?" asked Robert, pointing to a busty blonde of average height with very short hair. She seemed to be almost falling out of the tight French Maid costume. She smiled at him hesitantly.

Joseph looked at her fondly. "Don't you remember Vanessa." As Robert gaped at the change that a single month could make, he continued, "Vanessa, climb up on the table, display yourself, and entertain us with your pleasure. You may not touch yourself, but you will orgasm. Is that understood?

rlfj
rlfj
571 Followers