Walk to the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina realising that I had come also joined in the action to keep me hard and excited. She manoeuvred herself between my thighs so she could suck my balls while Jane continued to suck my cock.

I don't know if it was because I then concentrated solely on Jane's pleasure for a minute or so, with my tongue or her clit and my finger in her pussy, but then she came with what she described later as a "mind blowing orgasm".

After Jane had recovered from her POD(Post Orgasmic Daze), she said "my pussy has been missing having a hard cock in it regularly since Peter and I broke up. I think it's time that Randy helped me with that problem".

"More than glad to help" I replied.

Jane then moved so she was kneeling astride my cock and straightened her back so that she could look at what was going on around her. "Oh, I see the other couple are still having fun."

With Jane moved from astride my face, I could see them too. Interestingly, they were in the same position as Jane & I with the woman kneeling astride the man. They were a very attractive couple. He looked to be over 6 feet tall with long legs and dark skin and black, fairly curly hair. She was much shorter, I estimated about 5 feet tall with a slim but curvaceous body. She looked as if she was Asian or possibly Eurasian - as she was more busty and curvaceous than most Asian women.

I wasn't given the opportunity to indulge in voyeurism for very long. Katrina decided that it was time for her to join in and sat astride my face so I could play with her pussy with my tongue and fingers. I was not surprised to find that she was already very wet and excited. It did not take a lot of stimulation to bring her to a very strong climax.

I was glad that I am a bit ambidextrous as I stimulated Katrina's pussy and clit with the fingers of my left hand; as my right hand was already busy massaging Jane's clit when Katrina got astride my face.

My right hand must have been doing an OK job on Jane as she reached another climax just after Katrina. Her orgasm was again pretty strong and the contractions of her pussy were enough to bring me over the edge to join both Jane and Katrina in POD land.

After a minute or two, they both got off from on top of me and lay down on each side of me. Even though, I was feeling pretty satiated (I usually am when I come in a woman's pussy), I was interested to see what the other couple were up to.

They had switched love-making positions while we were busy and they were now in a fairly conventional missionary position, although she had her feet almost touching behind his back and because she was much shorter than he was, she seemed to be kissing his nipples with very little effort. (When Katrina does that because she is almost as tall as I am, she has to make a bit of an effort to kiss my nipples when I am on top of her.) He was pretty strong as some of the time, he was taking most of his weight on his left arm and moving his right hand down to rub his partner's clit.

After a little while, she seemed to throw her head back suddenly away from his nipples, it seemed to me she probably just had an orgasm as his right arm returned to support him fully and with some vigorous deep strokes, he seemed to join her in POD land.


As the interesting action was now over I just lay back and relaxed. A couple of minutes later, I looked across and saw that they were now lying back and relaxing too.

It felt good as I lay in the sun and an afternoon sea breeze wafted over my very satiated body. I was trying to decide if I felt like another dip in the surf when a deep male voice said "Hi, guys". The other couple had come across to talk to us.

He was as I had estimated well over 6 feet tall and very handsome and well endowed. He introduced himself as Ernie and his female friend introduced herself as Serena. We introduced ourselves, Katrina and I as lovers and Jane as a "special friend". Before today, I would have just introduced Jane as a friend but to me there is something extra special about a woman with whom I have made love.

They said that they had come to the beach before and had been tempted by the secluded location to make love but because they were a little concerned someone else might arrive, they had only indulged in playing with each other in turn till each had an orgasm. This time when they arrived and saw us hard at it, they said they couldn't resist indulging too.

You might want to guess what happened next but if you want to know then you'll need to read the story "On the Beach". I guess that gives you a clue that it was more than just walking back along the track together to our cars.

12