Weird Sisters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uuhh fuuuck! Yyyes, yyyeeees! Fuck my ass baby! Fuuuuck... Uuuhh god, yesss! Ooooowhh shiiiit! Yyyyess, I'm cumming again! Oohhh fuck yes, harder, baby, fuck my ass hardeeeer!"

Hearing those squealing, breathless, moan-laced screams of anal rapture felt particularly arousing that night, because I knew that Deb's mom must be able to hear her yelling out all that sexy stuff. After all, the cabin wasn't that big, and Amanda's bedroom was right across the hall from ours. And even if she was still in the living room, reading on the couch, our door was just around the corner from there, and there was no way that the wooden walls around us would be enough to contain Deb's obscenely beautiful yells of anal ecstasy. The idea that Amanda was hearing everything, and the realization that Deb was doing nothing at all to prevent her mom from knowing that she was getting assfucked like an unapologetically horny buttslut, made me bold and impelled me to tease her a little.

"Easy, Debs!" I murmured into her ear as I peppered he neck with kisses, pawing her epic tits and slamming my thick pole relentlessly in and out of her clingy little asshole all the while. "You're getting pretty loud... Your mom will hear us..."

"Uuhh fuuuuck yeeess!" was the first thing that came out of Deb's mouth in response, but I couldn't really be sure that she was in fact addressing my concerns, or just expressing her insane butt-centric and clit-empowered bliss. Still, she did force some clearer words in between her husky, careless moans. "I don't care, baby... Let her hear... Uuuhhh! Ooowhh fuck, it's soooo good in my ass!"

I had to grin at that. Of course I already knew that Deb didn't mind being heard by her mom: a few hours earlier that they had been openly discussing our anal romps, and Deb even wanted me to fuck Amanda's MILFy ass! So yeah, I was playing dumb indeed, but, since Deb seemed so breezy about the whole thing, I figured that she wouldn't have any problem coming right out with it herself, especially at a moment like that, when she was super high on assgasms and therefore as loose as she could ever possibly get.

"You don't care, Debs? But what is she going to think?" I pressed on, adding force to my already butt-busting thrusts, making Deb squeal louder and yell out in even more obvious anal pleasure. "What will your mom think, hearing you cum with my cock up your tight little asshole, Debs?"

"Uuhh fuuuck yeeees! She's gonna hear it, that's good... She's gonna be so horny and she's gonna... Uuuhhh!" Deb wailed, her eyes rolling back in her head and her voice catching in her throat as she was cut off mid-sentence by another potent anal climax. "Ohhh my god, yeeesss! She's gonna want it too, uuuhhhh! Oohhh it's so fucking good! My ass is cumming so fucking much, babyyyy!"

Savagely horny, I hammered Deb's big booty with all I had, slamming my fat dong into her narrow cum-lubed rectum like a maniac as I kept pushing her, wanting her to just come out and say it.

"Really, Debs? Your mom is gonna want this?" I said, trying to sound incredulous and actually making a decent job of it, I think, given that I was in fact still dazed about the recent revelation of Amanda's so far secret anal desires. "No way!"

"Yes, yes, yeeeeeeesss!" Deb screamed out as she went crazy on her clit, enhancing her latest anal climax and thus cumming harder than ever, gushing all over the place. "She wants it in the ass too! She's a total buttslut, just like meeee! Uuuhhh fuuuuck... Ooowh yeeeeess! She needs it in the ass so bad, but she's not getting it... So... Uuhh... So... Ooohh my god!"

"So?..." I pushed, all the while cramming my shaft as hard and fast and deep into her ass as I could.

"So you need to do it, Jeff! Uuhhh fuuuuck yeeess! I want you to do it, baby! Uuhhh fuck, fuck, fuuuck yeeess!" Deb said, forcing her fluttering eyelids to open so that she could look me in the eye. Meanwhile, she was still cumming like crazy as I held her snugly in my arms and kept drilling her bubble-butt like a rutting caveman. "Uuhh I want you... Ooowhhh fuck! I want you to fuck my mom's ass, Jeff! Ooowhh fuuuck... Uhhh god, yeeeess!"

At that point, I didn't know what to say anymore. There it was, plain and simple and super hot, the kind of request that very few lucky guys ever get to hear from their amazing girlfriends. I didn't stop pounding Deb's ass, I was just too into it at that point, and I was almost past the point of no return, but I did take my time before I spoke again.

"Are you sure Debs?" I finally said, my tone as sober and serious as the circumstances allowed, which wasn't a lot, since my throbbing hard dick was flying incessantly in and out of Deb's rippling anal sheath. "I'm flattered, but... Are you absolutely sure about this?"

Nodding energetically even as I spoke, smiling blissfully and, as far as I could tell, not just because of the mega-climax coursing through her soft curvy body, Deb yelled out: "Yes, baby, yeess! Fuck my mom in the ass! I want thiiis! She needs it, Jeff! Do it, do it, do iiiiit pleeeease!"

Her loud, broken words, her lust-fueled enthusiasm, her beauty and her hotness, the love I saw in her eyes and the love I felt for her, it all suddenly hit me, all at once. That emotional surge and the super sexy realization that I was actually being allowed, and indeed invited, to fuck Amanda's gorgeous mommy-rump multiplied the insane pleasure that Deb's dick-milking asshole was gifting me by a thousandfold. Even as she yelled out again, shaking in orgasm, I could feel my ejaculation surging forth with unstoppable force.

"Do it, Jeff! Pleeease, do iiiiit!" Deb squealed, her anal walls spasming deliciously around my pistoning dong, her overstretched butt-ring clinging amazingly to my shaft, propelling me to another huge climax.

"Fuuuck! Ooohh fuck, yeaaahh!" I grunted, slamming my overswollen cock balls-deep up Deb's ass one last time and letting my orgasm explode in all its geyser-like power, flooding her bowels with rope after milky rope of cum once again.

As my fat dick flexed and throbbed violently against the tight, shaft-wringing walls of her velvety rectum and my cum sprayed a continuous butt-filling fountain of creamy ejaculate deep inside her buttery bowels, I pressed my mouth on Deb's lips and we kissed passionately. Spooned cozily to her, I felt her writhe in my arms as her latest brutal assgasm reignited, flaring brighter thanks to the climax-triggering deluge of seed that I was pumping deep into her asshole, thus eliciting more sweet rivulets of girlcum to squirt from her well-fingered pussy.

Locked together in that passionate spooning embrace, connected as tightly and deeply as we could by our entwined orgasms and our kisses, Deb and I fused into each other once again, and floated off to the ego-dissolving ocean of pleasure that we so often and so easily managed to dive into together during our anal couplings, losing all sense of anything that wasn't the merging of our deepest essences.

Regardless of the fact that the last coherent words we traded before we came simultaneously and blasted off together into our private heavenly realm of complete anal bliss were focused on Deb's desire for me to buttfuck her mom and my assent to that irresistible request, our current ecstasy didn't allow for any thoughts or considerations to register, other than what sprung from our entwined feelings of love and passion and soul-deep union.

Of course, at some point we would have to talk thinks through, and potentially take action as well, but there would be time for that later.

At that moment, the only physical link to reality I could recognize as meaningful came in the form of the endorphin-gifting sensations radiating from my hard cock pouring more and more gooey cum deep inside Deb's warm, super tight, schlong-hugging anal passage, and that was perfectly fine with me.

When all I need to know about, or care for, is the cozy grip of my adored girlfriend's gummy, dick-milking little bootyhole sucking avidly on my seed-spewing pole while she is in the throes of a screaming gushing assgasm, I tend to be perfectly happy with the world and everything in it. And why wouldn't I be?

*****

To be continued...