What Happens in the Sauna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hiccups and a roar come from the others "Break, break, break," they scream. "Just feel, nothing else." I can't just feel, it's a complete agony, must be allowed to come. Have my hands on her ass as we stand there. If the others' asses were great, what to say about this perfect one. Therese finally breaks free, spins around and gives me her butt. I caress it. My cock just wants to get in, approaching her pussy which is completely covered by a thick black carpet, so amazingly sexy. Her lips are properly spread, she is so nicely bright pink inside, I can see. Now only one centimeter between the glans and the entrance to her cave. She backs up to get me in, when the others again shout "Break, break, break," grabs Therese and pulls her out of the sauna.

I hear how they laugh out there, but I think I also hear how Therese disappointedly complains that they pulled her out, just as I would get into her. She really wanted me there. The others say that they also wanted it, but they would only tease me. Now I sit there with my cock just wanting to come, pulsating and aching. The only person left in the sauna is the woman who told me I was in the wrong place. Well, wrong place? I don't think so. What an experience, even if I am still on the verge of bursting.

"Hi, I'm Miriam," the woman says. "I think I need to smuggle you out of the sauna and locker room. Take my towel and we'll go outside. You can take a shower later. Let's get out of here while we can. What a show!"

She guides me out of the showers and into the changing room. It seems to be empty, even the four girls have disappeared. I go to my locker. Miriam has her locker a little way away. I still have a really great stand, I see her glancing at it from time to time. Is she licking her lips? Can't be that, can it? But she has a seductive, I would say, horny look.

***

When we are in the locker room, I look at the man, Eskil. What fantastic balls, cock, he has. I want to feel, taste them. Mmm, how do I do this in a good way. None of us have showered. The first priority is to get out of here, then il find a way.

Oh, one of the staff comes in, the girl at reception. Looks at us, half-dressed as we are.

"But Eskil, what are you doing here with the women. Didn't you see that we switched changing rooms?"Then she looks again and sees Eskil's condition, his hard-on. "But, but, what has happened? You'd better try to get out of here as quickly as possible. Then I want to talk to you both in my office," she says and goes out.

I look at Eskil, he has blushed but at the same time looks very concerned. We get dressed and exit the locker room, Eskil with a very clear bulge in his pants. We go to the reception and then all three of us go into the office.

"Well," says the woman. "What has happened?" Eskil tries to explain, he made a mistake, didn't see that the rooms were switched. I nod and confirm it. Then he tells her about the four girls who totally teased Eskil to his current state. "But, hey, I'll take care of it. I'll make sure he comes home and then everything will be fine," I say, half seriously and half-jokingly.

The woman nods, smiles and looks as if she understands completely. Something lights up in her eyes, no, just imagination. She says "Yes, we'll leave it at that. Hope you have a good day," then she puts her hand on my arm and whispers "Good luck."

"Let's go to your house, is that okay?" I ask. "I need a shower, I can't come home like this, it would look weird. My husband is so jealous and don't want to try tell him...."

"It's okay, I only live a few minutes away. And thank you for your help. Extremely embarrassing. But at the same time, what an experience. What do they say? What happens in the sauna stays in the sauna?"

After about a hundred meters, Eskil points to a gate. "This is where I live". We go up to the third floor. He unlocks the door and I step into... what can I say? An art gallery. Art everywhere. A couple of comfortable armchairs, almost like recliners, a lovely blue sofa and otherwise beautifully decorated. Some old (inherited?) furniture among all the modern stuff.

After taking off our jackets, I ask where the shower is. He points to a door. I open it, wow what a bathroom! In one corner a jacuzzi, a shower, a toilet and, a sink. I happily exclaim "Can we fill the jacuzzi? That would be fantastic!" Eskil bends down and turns on the water. I start taking off my clothes, feeling a little sticky against my body after a sauna and no shower. I look at Eskil. He stands there, smiles broadly, nods his head and pulls his shirt over his head.

"We've already seen most of us. It's nice to crawl into the water," says Eskil. We continue to take off our clothes and then stand naked, looking at each other. The water has just started to fill the jacuzzi. Eskil's boner has subsided, but he is still big and looks really thick and rough. It hangs down nicely between his legs. Behind it is the scrotum, which also looks big. I am seized by a strong desire to hug the scrotum - I think it looks so nice and lovely. I take a step towards Eskil, put one hand on his chest and slowly reach out the other. Caress a little over his member and then insert it behind. Grab the scrotum in a firm but gentle hand. Rolls the balls a little in his hand. Ahh, so nice, what a feeling. It seems that Erik thinks it's nice too, judging by his reaction. Apart from the deep sigh, his penis is now becoming increasingly blood-filled. As I stand there with my hand around the scrotum and the cock resting against my wrist, I feel the blood pumping in, stroke by stroke. A really nice feeling. I have to move my other hand down to his cock, hold it, feel the warmth, feel the hardness. Hard inside, like steel, but soft and supple on the outside, and veiny. I have never seen such a veiny cock before. What a creation.

I was wet before, now I feel it flowing even more. If I continue like this, I can fill the whole jacuzzi. Eskil has stood still until now, he has looked at me and, I think, enjoyed the touch. Now he reaches out a hand. Takes hold of the back of my neck and pulls me closer. Puts his mouth on mine and gives me a warm, soft, comfortable kiss. Then another one, now with slightly more open lips. I return the kiss. All the time I hold his cock and jewels, hugging them softly. Really feel how big and hard his balls are. He probably needs a real release after the session in the sauna. As horny as I think he was then, it must be a wonder he hasn't exploded already.

The kiss lasts almost forever, time stops. We feel our naked bodies against each other, I feel his lovely cock and balls, wanting them. Then he breaks free, takes me around the waist and guides me into the water, which now goes up to my stomach, while it still continues to fill the tub. We sit next to each other. He caresses me now from the neck down over my back. Then towards the front, down between the titts, under the breasts. Takes and feels one of the breasts from below, weighs it in his hand. Pulls his hand up to the nipple, caresses around without coming straight on. Squeeze the breast a little and bend down. He licks the nipple and then sucks it into his mouth. I can feel the suction in his mouth, almost like I'm disappearing into his mouth. Now the tongue, swirling around the wart, then on it. Sucking, licking and biting. Teeth hurt a bit, I'm sensitive there, but it feels good at the same time. There is a rush from the wart, through the chest, down into the stomach, pinching the navel a little and then the feeling comes straight to the clitoris. Tingling, no, rushing, almost making me want to pee. A heavenly feeling, tingling in the whole womb. Now he puts his hand on my womb. It's a good thing I took care of myself, I only have one tassel left. Slowly he caresses my womb, massages it with the palm of his hand, presses a little, lets a finger feel my slit.

All my primitive parts have now been set in motion, can't sit still, must get more. The palm presses and massages, the fingers feel and slowly slide into me. Not just one, I think it's at least three, starting to pull me. His other hand holds me in a firm grip around my waist. I have to hold on tight to keep from sliding down. I reach out a hand and find the perfect handle - his cock. I lean back and just enjoy his hands, the warm water, the hand on his cock.

The water has now reached my breasts. Then he turns it off, pushes a button and it starts spraying all around us. Right where I'm sitting, a hard column of water shoots straight into my butt. I move a little, ahh, it shoots straight into my pussy. What a feeling, what stimulation. His fingers are still there and at the same time the water is now also massaging me. The whole situation, fingers, water, his cock, makes me feel the restrained orgasm from earlier building up. I throw my head back, hug his cock, squeeze my legs together and....ahhhhh. I come in a violent orgasm. I hear myself making sounds, moaning, screaming and finally just whimpering. Am I crying? I think so, tears of joy run down my cheeks. I have to breathe, like a better sprint at the gym with a ten-degree slope.

I sit and rest my head on his shoulder. Feels so good, safe, satisfied. Still holding a tight grip on his penis, which is more like a hammer handle. I start to move my hand a little, jerk off. He removes my hand, lifts me up and puts me on his lap. His cock sticks up between my legs. He lifts me up again and now puts me down straight on the cock, so it penetrates me. When it has found the right spot, he let me go and I come down on his thighs and the cock enters me at once. The feeling, the unexpectedness, first takes my breath away, then I feel him there in me. He's big, filling me properly.

He grabs my hips, slowly moves me up and down in the water. Every time I'm at the bottom I groan and the air is squeezed out of me. Then up again, inhale, and then quickly come down and exhale with a groan. I don't know how long we sit there rocking up and down, the feeling in my body builds up again. Will I come again? It almost feels like that. It's so good to feel his cock rubbing my insides. I bring one hand down and start rubbing my clitoris with a couple of fingers. Much faster than the fuck. Two different speeds, but still interacting. My moans come more intermittently. The next orgasm is about to arrive. Eskil's cock is now deep inside, fingers rubbing, the cock goes out and then into the bottom again. The fingers dance over the clit. I wonder how he can manage not to cum, I have to release the second one, my second orgasm, I can't resist. The cock out and in, the fingers now going by themselves, out and in, out and in. And there, nowww, noww oh so good. My body trembles, my vaginal muscles contract, I want to squeeze what he has out of him.

I wake up after a while. He sits and looks at me with a satisfied smile. His cock is still deeply buried in me. Feels just as big as before. Didn't it work for him?

***

I have never fucked in my jacuzzi before. Nice with the water, but hard to get a good position. But Miriam doesn't seem to have any problems. Now I, old man, have managed to help her to two orgasms. Yes, help is the right word, because I have been more of a helping hand or cock. She has managed the orgasm completely on her own with her fantastic body. Mmm, I must admit that she is fantastic. Put up with everything in the sauna, see me in my condition and not be discouraged. Then follow me home and want to not only wash but bathe and, not least, fuck. She has a lovely body, perhaps not as firm and muscular as the young girls, but soft and comfortable. Shaped in the right places and knows what she wants.

My scrotum and cock are now in the same situation as in the sauna, they are aching, needing to cum, needing a release. But not here in the bath. I want to take her properly. Drive my cock in and fuck her senseless until I come. Takes a little extra for an old man. I pull her out of the bath. Put her hands on the toilet, spread her legs and penetrate her beautiful pussy. Now I can run my race. Slowly at first, building up her horniness again, making her want to receive my cock and, eventually, my seed. Facing her gorgeous ass towards me, caressing it lightly and then spanking her on each buttock. She screams, a little surprised. Lightly caresses her again. Feel how she got wetter from the spanking. Hear how she moans. Give more spanking on each buttock. It feels that now she is really going at it again. I reach out a hand, grabs one of her breasts and increases the speed. Hear her moaning, do I hear right?

"Squeeze my breast, squeeze hard, ohh. Yes, yes, so good," she moans. "Fuck, squeeze, fuck. Yes, yes, Oh my God!"

I take a firm grip and now I fuck almost at express speed. I think she's coming a third time. And me too. That fantastic feeling in the scrotum, in the perineum and in the cock, which becomes both longer and thicker. At least it feels like it. Now I'm close.

"Ohh, God, yes, yes. Now, now, ohh," I hear her moaning. She's close.

Can't wait for her. Must unleash my seed, gotta shoot her full. There comes the first one, the cock withdraws and pushes in again and shoots at the same time. Once, twice and, indeed, a third contraction and spurt. Then I feel that it also got her over the threshold. Her muscles work frantically and squeeze out everything I have. Finally, I have never been so horny for so long. My whole abdomen had a pent-up need. The dam had to break, I had to get that wonderful ejaculation, feeling that it just couldn't be stopped. It was especially nice that Miriam was there and cum at the same time. For a short while my eyes go black, I can hardly stand up. I am completely lost, spent.

We stand there for a while. A blissful happiness spreads through my body when I come to again. Have I ever had such a total experience before? My cock begins to slacken and with a squeeze she pushes me out. We stand up. We take each other's hands and with a smile we sink back into the water again.

12