When the Devil Gets the Last Laugh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenn watched in pleasure and disbelief as her roommate, the guy-y-est guy she knows, made out with another guy. She also noticed that both cocks were pumping her the fastest they had the whole time. It was all too much, and soon enough, Jenn's vagina began to contract as she started to cum.

Teddy never kissed a guy before, but it wasn't the death sentence he always expected it to be, he even let Casey slip his tongue in his mouth a couple times. Once Jenn started cumming, Teddy himself started to feel that all too familiar feeling start to rise up in his cock like the blood red mercury in a thermometer on a hot day. Within seconds, Teddy erupted. The intensity of his orgasm causing him to cry out and jam his face into the crook of Casey's neck as spurt after spurt of hot nut came shooting out of Teddy's slit, covering the inside of Jenn's cunt, and coating Casey's shaft at the same time.

Now, using Teddy's cum as extra lube, Casey could pump even faster and it wasn't long before he followed Teddy, his dick exploding in rope after rope of gooey jizz that now mixed with Teddy's and flowed down and out of Jenn and continued along the curvature of the mens' scrotums before dripping onto the drenched bedding.

Within moments Teddy shot up and ran to the bathroom, slamming the door without a word.

"Don't mind him," Jenn said to Casey assuredly as they got dressed. "He'll be fine."

A couple hours passed, Casey had went home, and Jenn began to worry because Teddy still hadn't come out of the bathroom.

Concerned, Jenn rapped lightly on the door."You OK, dude?" she asked, pressing her ear up to the door in an effort to hear better, but when she heard nothing after a few minutes, she jiggled the door knob causing it to swing open.

Teddy was sitting on the ground with his knees pulled up to his chest and his face pressed into them so Jenn couldn't see his face. A razor blade lay on the ground next to him.

"Teddy what the fuck? You can't be serious." Jenn said.

Teddy's muffled, doleful sounding voice rose up from the ground. "I can't believe I kissed a guy. I'm so disgusted with myself. I had to do something to make up for how disgusting I am. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

Jenn began to approach Teddy, and noticed that on the right side of his body there was a puddle of blood which she couldn't see until now, and Teddy was holding his left wrist with his right hand.

"Teddy! Oh my God, Teddy!" Jenn shrieked as tears filled her eyes, "I didn't mean for anything like this to happen. Oh my god! I need to go get my phone to call an ambulance," Jenn sobbed, "hang on, don't move."

"Jenn wait..." Teddy said in a weak whisper.

"What? What is it?" Jenn said whipping around in concern.

"APRIL FOOLS!" Teddy shouted as he shot up from the ground pointing both his fingers at Jenn laughing hysterically.

Bewildered, Jenn could barely form a sentence, "but, wha-, how? The blood..."

"Christy called me and told me what you were going to do." Teddy explained. "So, I hid a fake blood packet under the sink to make you think I was going to kill myself over kissing a guy. Pretty good, huh?"

Jenn stared blankly at her roommate. "I'm going to kick Christy's ass"

"And besides," Teddy continued, "you don't really think that was my first devil's three-way did you? C'mon this is me we're talking about, Teddy, king of sex. It would take a lot more than playing tonsil hockey with another guy for this stud to want to end it all."

Jenn shook her head in defeat. "Right of course, I should of known, since you're such a grotesque pig and all," Jenn said sarcastically.

"Well, better luck next year, kiddo," Teddy said laughing as he walked passed Jenn to go get a victory beer, patting her bald spot on the way out.

12