White Slave Harem Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching up, the boss began to pinch lightly both nipples creating a scorching heat that spread from her nipples to the rest of her body. A shiver ran through her body and she started bucking her hips, looking for something to ease the fire within her pussy. She added, "Oh, I'm on fire ... what are you doing to me, what is happening to my body?"

While Debbie was crying out, the boss slid his hands down to her pussy lips and easily slid a finger inside her drenched womanly folds. As he began sliding it in and out of her pussy, her endless pleadings immediately ceased, and soft moans took their place.

"Oh please, more, oh God please more. I'm on fire, anything to quench the fire, please ... more."

A smirk crossed the boss's face as he looked at this beautiful bound woman begging for his fingers to continue tormenting her pussy. With his other hand, the boss began to pinch and pull on Debbie's sensitive nipples. Debbie began to gasp, taking hard breaths trying to make sense of the sensations that were taking her body captive.

Debbie didn't want to have anything to do with this brute, so why was her body betraying her like this. She began to fantasize about the dark stranger from "The Club" and she pretended that he was doing this to her and that helped make sense of the white-hot fire flowing through her veins. She was having a really hard time catching her breath as wave after wave of sensation crashed through her body. Her whole body was trembling but her breasts and pussy were reaching trying to find more of the exquisite torture. Her young body had no experience with the feelings consuming her. As she tried to make sense of what was happening to her, she kept up a mantra.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God."

The boss was smiling a cruel little smile as he added a finger then slid two fingers into Debbie's pussy. Debbie's body arched towards the fingers trying to get more and deeper fingers into her pussy. She was somehow trying to quench the fires burning out of control inside her. She continued to fantasize that the dark Adonis was making love to her, bound for his pleasure. His pleasure translated into wild pleasure for her as well.

The boss had one more thing to accomplish. The boss pulled out a small bottle of perfume and misted her neck, breasts, belly, the juncture of her thighs and behind her knees. He took out a hypodermic, slid it beneath the skin of her arm and pushed the plunger. Within seconds Debbie began to sag in her bonds and was soon hanging limp and boneless, the drugs had taken effect and she would sleep through the journey.

The boss shook his head in a satisfying manner pulled his fingers out of Debbie's pussy, and exclaimed, "She is ready, she is ready master, she is ready for you now."

He disconnected her legs from the poles leaving the leather cuffs on her ankles. He then wrapped a new burgundy colored cape around her and cradled her in his arms as he unbuckled her arms. Once again, he left the cuffs on her wrists as he carried her back to the airplane hangar. He savored his last few minutes of having delicate, gorgeous creature in his arms then placed her in the shipping crate.

He had designed this crate for his Masters fragile cargo. The bottom of the crate was a satin pillow for Debbie to lie on. On the inside of the crate were tie downs at the top and bottom. Her hands and feet were secured to the tie downs, before he lovingly covered her with a cashmere blanket to keep her warm during the trip. He took one last look at this extraordinary woman and artfully arranged her hair around her face before closing the hinged lid. He turned the locking hasp and lifted the crate into the cargo area of the plane.

The airplane took off in the wee hours of the night, but lands in daylight twelve hours later. The crate holding Debbie, plus 20 other similar crates, are unloaded; then reloaded onto a flatbed truck. It slowly rumbles away from the airport, leaving a cloud of dust in its wake. The countryside is flat and sandy with no features to figure out where Debbie is. After a few minutes, the flatbed truck pulls up to a building that looks like a horse barn with stalls in it. A forklift comes in and starts putting each of the twenty-one crates into a stall.

A group of workers immediately start opening up the crates and pulling a wide variety of gorgeous women out of each crate. Each woman is similarly bound in leather manacles, and these manacles are fitted to a hook with each woman being hoisted into the air. As Debbie is hoisted into the air, her feet barely touch the ground. If any of the women had any clothing it is stripped from them, but most like Debbie have been stripped and prepared before arriving.

After they are naked, bound, gagged, and given a shot to wake up; a belt is strapped around their waist that is connected to a pole behind them. A group of worker women congregate around the stalls then each woman is inspected by a rather unsavory looking character; who gives a list of commands concerning each woman to his underlings that are following him.

The commands are for cleanup and presentation of the merchandise. Mostly, it is to wash, clean, and scent the women, but a few women are given special treatment. Some are cleaned of unsightly hair, while those deemed capable of bringing in higher prices are given makeovers.

When the unsavory man gets to Debbie, he spends a little more time touching and inspecting the treasure Allah has brought him. He looks to one of his entourage and rubs his first two fingers and thumb together in the universal sign for lots of money. He is expecting a big payday for her. Debbie is still groggy from the drugs, but still manages a protest against the unwanted groping of her body.

Her body is still sexually on fire from the Barbie drug and the oils, and soon her body responds to the constant harsh caresses. Debbie woke up just enough to feel what is happening and demands, "Let me go ... NOW!" But swats on her sensitive nipples and clit elicit moans of desire and desperate gasping breaths. Debbie's form began to writhe and twist erotically hoping that someone would give her the orgasm that she so longed for.

Debbie is singled out for special treatment. After she is, once again, shaved, cleaned, oiled, and perfumed; she is given full face and body makeup. Her silky, long, blonde hair is styled in a Godiva like cut that brings out her face and seems to draw attention to her figure.

After all the women are prepared, a group of about 15 men start to walk around inspecting all the merchandise; caressing, poking, and fingering all the bound women. Once again Debbie is singled out, as they all spend a lot of time touching and inspecting her.

During all the preparation, Debbie is still groggy from the drugs; however, by the time the group of men begin their inspection, Debbie is wide awake and scared. Attempting to get away from the leering men, she protests and squirms, but they only inspect her even more. She doesn't know that a little spirit makes her more interesting, and once again her body betrays her as her nipples harden and her pussy weeps.

Each woman is unhooked and brought before the auction block one at the time. When Debbie's time comes, she is paraded to the auction block. The bidding war ensues between three different gentlemen. Ultimately, a gentleman in beautiful suit of clothing holds up his hands in victory motioning to a large black gentleman to carry off his merchandise. She is given another shot. As she goes limp, she is slung over the black man's shoulder and carried to a waiting corporate jet.

She wakes up in a harem area with silk pillows covering the floor and a bath in the corner. An older woman comes over to Debbie as she begins to wake up. This is the harem mother. She explains to Debbie that she is now the property of a wealthy industrialist and is expected to entertain him tonight. Therefore, she must be prepared.

Debbie is led naked to the bath, where she is told to sit in the middle of the tub. The harem mother begins to sensuously bathe Debbie. She vigorously washes her hair, making her stand up. With a sponge she soaps and rinses Debbie's entire gloriously, naked body. The harem mother using shaving cream with a razor, makes sure that her entire body is free of any hair, with the exception of the golden locks upon her head.

Debbie is taken from the bath over to hanging manacles; her arms are pulled over her head and locked into the manacles. The harem mother rubs moisturizing lotion over her bound, naked body, paying special attention to her engorged nipples, fabulous breasts, tight, succulent ass, taut belly, and tender pussy. When she finishes with the moisturizer; she repeats the process with scented oil.

The older lady then brings a glass of red liquid to Debbie commanding her to drink. At first Debbie balks, but after the harem mother pleads with her she eventually winds up drinking the liquid. The harem mother explains that the drink she has given her contains highly potent aphrodisiacs that will make the rest of the evening easier to bear. The harem mother walks away leaving Debbie's glistening, luscious body hanging from the manacles.

While Debbie is hanging from the manacles, she tries to remember how she got here and what's going on. She remembers being the center of attention at the disco where every man there wanted her. She felt sexy and alive. The sexiest man she'd ever seen came up to her, and they begin to dance. Debbie remembers going back to the booth with him in what she knew was a prelude to a night of very hot and fulfilling sex. The next thing she remembers is waking up with her hands above her head, naked, being auctioned off to the highest bidder. Being naked and auctioned in front of all those men was a very erotic experience. If they had given her a chance; Debbie would have danced for them to enhance the experience.

The guy who bought her was dark skinned and could have been African, South American or Arab. He was obviously very wealthy, and looked a lot like the man who kidnapped her from the disco. She was glad that he bought her, instead of those fat old men that were also bidding on her. After the bidding was over, a giant man gave her a shot and carried her away. The next thing she knew she woke up here in this place that looked like a palace.

Now the harem mother is back. She softly walks over to Debbie and begins to lightly rub her hands over Debbie's belly and up to softly caress her breasts. The drug and oils have left her body in a desperate sexual need. The woman's hands feel like liquid fire as she begins to caress Debbie. Every touch seems to send pulsing signals to her now very wet pussy. The harem mother begins to tease and tweak Debbie's nipples. They immediately engorge and thrust outward begging for more attention. Once again Debbie feels the corresponding, needy pulse deep in her pussy.

The harem mother nods her head in satisfaction and slides her hand down to Debbie's glistening pussy. She slides a finger through her lips and inside her pussy. The older woman fingers Debbie's quim with her thumb caressing her clit. Debbie's body vibrates with the stimulation, and she softly moans as her hips rock back and forth trying to get the fingers to go deeper inside her. Debbie feels the beginning of an orgasm. Then the harem mother withdraws her fingers stepping back, leaving Debbie's body overflowing with unfulfilled craving.

Debbie begs the harem mother to come back and finish her, but instead she brings over some more of the red liquid for Debbie to drink. After she drinks the concoction, the harem mother kisses her on the lips. She tells Debbie that she's the most beautiful woman that this kingdom has ever seen, and her new master can make her life a dream or a nightmare. If she gives herself completely and wantonly to her master, she will know bliss like she's never felt before, but if she fights him, she will experience only pain. The harem mother gives Debbie a quick kiss and is gone.

After a few minutes, the harem mother comes back and begins to drape Debbie's body in seven, different colored, diaphanous sheets of fabric. She explains to Debbie that she is to perform the dance of the seven veils before her new master. She is to tease her new master before each veil comes off; when the last veil is removed, she is to lie prostrate in front of her new master. Debbie nods her head in understanding, but the potent aphrodisiacs are consuming her. Debbie's body quivers as she shakes her head side to side trying to clear her mind. Debbie can't think of anything except the burning erotic passion coursing through her body. The only thing she feels is her clit tingling wanting stimulation, so her looming orgasm can sweep her away on a tide of passionate rapture.

The harem mother brings a TV with a video player in front of Debbie and starts to play video that gives multiple interpretations of the dance of the seven veils. She explains to Debbie that this will give instruction on what to do during the dance.

The drink that the harem mother gave Debbie earlier is starting to kick Debbie's sex drive even higher, and she begins to feel everything. The soft veils draped over her body stimulate all of her nerve endings and her nipples, especially, start to throb and strain against the fabric. Her mind, already cloudy with lusty sensations, starts to take a backseat to the needy fire burning in her body, and she can't stop her hips from twisting and making little thrusting movements. With Debbie's heightened senses, her nipples are so hard and distended that they ache with need. She can also feel her slick, pussy lips rubbing together; her abundant juices starting to run down her leg.

A eunuch comes in to escort Debbie to her new master, and the shackles binding her wrists are released. As Debbie starts to walk in front of the eunuch, the veils start to rub against her nipples causing deep, throbbing pulses which travel through her body and center in her pussy. As she takes a step, she feels the veils caressing her entire body, and the act of walking seems to cause her pussy lips to rub against each other. All of these sensations keep Debbie on the edge of a massive orgasm, teetering and waiting to explode.

Debbie arrives, led by the eunuch, into her new master's opulent chambers, with all the walls covered in silky satin. Her new master is lounging on a bed of large, satin pillows and he has two guards on either side of him. There is a low table to the side of her new master with more pillows for people to sit on. In her normal frame of mind, Debbie would have been looking for methods of escape, but the aphrodisiacs pulsing through her body make her only want to cum.

As Debbie is led into the room, her new master sits up in anticipation. He has been at the auction, and the beauty of this purchase has blown him away. His anticipation has been building since he purchased her two days ago. Now the sleeping drugs have left her body, and she has been prepared for him. He cannot wait to get his hands on the seemingly perfect breasts capped with their begging nipples. He feels like he can span her tiny waist with both hands, and her hips and ass are slim and muscled. Yes, his hands are itching in anticipation of being able to ravish this stunningly beautiful woman that now belongs to him.

Without any introduction, the music begins and seemingly of its own accord, Debbie's body starts to shake and move. Soft sensuous, yet teasing movements, claim Debbie's body with her hips swiveling independent of the rest of her body. In Debbie's clouded state of mind, every movement causes the veils to caress her sensitized skin bringing her closer and closer to the orgasm she needs so desperately. Not knowing how to do the dance of the seven veils; she tries to emulate dancing, harem girls she has seen in old movies. Thinking fast on her feet, she decides to throw in a few strippers moves as well.

She stretches her arms above her head and begins to shimmy around the room. The top of her body sensuously weaves to and fro. Her breasts wobble enticingly on her chest, and her hard, thrusting nipples are threatening to tear the fabric asunder. Her hips move independent from the rest of her body; like they are being held by a lover as he is thrusting into her. The sensuous veils caressing her sensitized skin cause Debbie to let her head fall backwards in a soft, open mouthed moan.

Debbie unravels the first veil and lets it float to the floor. Debbie brings her hands down to caress her body through the veils. In the very act of touching her breasts and tiny waist, she almost sends herself over the edge. Her sensuous steps falter as her stomach and pussy muscles clench against the sensation that threatens to overwhelm her. She disguises her wavering steps by releasing the second veil, and as it flutters to the floor, Debbie does a pirouette leading her back to her new master.

Debbie tries to use this time to regain her composure. Her body is trembling all over with desire, and the only thing on her mind is the massive orgasm looming on the horizon. She kicks in some stripper struts across the floor and winds up leaving the third veil on the floor next to her new master. With that veil gone, some of the details of Debbie's opulent body are starting to be revealed. She brings her hand back above her head, shimmies from her new master back towards the door, and drops the fourth veil.

Debbie dances over and swings around one of the tent poles in the middle of the room. With her back against the pole facing her new master, she shimmies up and down the pole ending arched in a backwards, body wave. At the top, she releases the fifth veil. Her new master is now leaning forward in anticipation, because her perfect, plump breasts and nipples can be seen through the diaphanous fabric.

Debbie instinctively knows that the last two veils will require the most teasing. Debbie drops to her knees in front of her new master, arches her back thrusting her breasts towards him, and releases the sixth veil. She doesn't let this one drop. She cups her breasts slowly, since she has the fabric off revealing her dazzling breasts in all their glory, and they are magnificent. The act of sliding the fabric across her nipples has threatened to push Debbie over the edge. Her new master thinks she is displaying herself; as she kneels topless with her back bent and breasts' thrusting upwards, but Debbie is really pushing her orgasm back by force of will, every muscle in her stomach, hips, and pussy fighting the oncoming cum.

She pushes herself up on wobbly legs, and tries to strut or shimmy around the room, but her legs threaten to give out as the sensations start to break through her resolve. She knows she doesn't have much time, so she places herself in front of her new master and releases the seventh veil. As the veil starts to release; she grabs it and pulls it through her legs as a last tease.

This is her undoing. As the veil caresses her pussy lips and clit on the way through her legs; her body explodes and every nerve and muscle in her body screams in release. She falls to the floor, her body arching in a massive cum, quivering and shaking as she lay prostrate in front of her new master. Her body bows backwards with her head touching the floor, her breasts straining for the ceiling, and her mouth open in a silent scream.

Her new master realizes what is going on. She has cum without him touching her. This is an affront, and she has to be taught that only a man allows her to cum. Her new master yells out to his guards, "Bind her to the table!"

The four guards immediately grab each of Debbie's limbs carrying her over to the table next to her new master. They bind her wrists and ankles to the table. Debbie's massive orgasm still has not released her body or mind, with her body still shaking, twitching.