Who is the Master?

Story Info
She's such a good pet.
3.3k words
4.47
30.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master."

Amelia gasps as her head is snapped back by her hair. Looking up at Ethan, his eyes blazing with lust, she feels the familiar rush. Her pussy is already dripping wet and she hasn't even touched him yet.

"Do you want that cock, little whore? Tell me, does it look good to you?" Ethan sneers as his cock bobs in front of her face.

Amelia looks up gingerly at him, mouth starting to water, pussy wet and swollen in anticipation. She leans in a bit to lightly lick at his balls.

"Fuck that slave; you're going to take it all in, no game playing. I'm going to fuck your mouth" Ethan's hand grabs her under her chin and pulls her into his cock

Her mouth opens eagerly and she takes him in. His cock is a nice size, about 7 inches long and relatively thick, but not too large to make it that difficult to take all the way. Ethan starts guiding her on his cock, as she sucks eagerly on it, her arms are clasped behind her back. She is wearing just a white bra and panties and her nipples are hard and strain against the thin fabric.

She is so excited, her pussy has drenched her panties and she feels wild with lust. She unclasps her hands from behind her back and reaches to grab onto Ethan for support. His cock is slamming into her mouth, deep into her throat as she sucks hard at it. She loves having her mouth used, almost as much as her pussy and ass. This is the perfect way to get her ready for what she knows will come next.

Ethan's breath is coming in gasps, and she pulls him into her mouth, using her hands on his ass to take him all in. Her gag reflex has pretty much been shot from having his cock rammed down her throat so often. Her airway is cut off with every thrust, but she doesn't care, she just wants it all.

Suddenly Ethan snaps her head back by the hair again.

"Enough my little whore, it's time for me to punish you" Ethan pushes her away roughly and stands with his hands on his hips. His throbbing cock doing a little dance before her.

She knows what's coming and hides her smile. This is not the time to show her satisfaction with the situation. She must stay in character for him. She looks up at him timidly, because she knows this is what he wants.

"Yes Master. Anything for you." just calling him Master sends a rush of pleasure through her body.

"On the floor, face down. Spread your arms and legs as far as you can." Ethan walks over to the table in the corner where he keeps his toys.

Amelia moves to position herself. Still in her panties and bra, but that is ok. They will be removed very soon. She lays quietly on the floor, eyes closed, listening to the sound of him choosing his toys. Her pussy is still throbbing and dripping. More so now in anticipation of what is to come. Her body tenses as she hears him come toward her, but then relaxes. She is going to enjoy this; he is in a particularly sadistic mood today.

"Your bruises are healed nicely little whore, but your ass is just too beautiful at them moment. I think I need to redden it for you."

She can hear Ethan bending to kneel next to her. He reaches down roughly and yanks the white cotton panties down her legs some, stretching them, and pulling them to her knees.

"Keep your legs spread there whore, I want to see that pussy as I spank your ass."

She can hear the fabric ripping some as he forces the panties down. The fabric is digging into her thighs, but she forces her legs to stay open, giving him a view of her wet shaved pussy.

"It's just too beautiful, I can't have that. I need it to be red for me." With that Ethan smacks her ass hard with his hand. She flinches as his hand makes contact, stinging her. She knows there is an imprint of his hand on her ass, red on her pale skin. The heat from the welt travels over her ass to her pussy, making her throb more. She can feel the juices almost gushing from her.

Legs still spread wide, straining against her panties, the discomfort of them gives her pleasure too. Again, Ethan smacks her ass. This time with a paddle, low on the cheek, where her ass and thigh meet. She sucks in a breath and moans. Her hips do a slight circular motion, opening her pussy wider and positioning it for his view. He leans in as he strokes her ass softly with his hand. She feels his lips lightly brush the red hand print, tenderly kissing it.

A moan escapes her lips, as she feels his lips and tongue tenderly moving over the welt on her ass.

"I want you to tell me pet, tell me how often you've cum this week." Ethan says as he draws away from her slowly.

His hands gently caressing her throbbing ass, teasing her. "Tell me about it."

Amelia and Ethan only see each other once a week. Every Thursday night she travels to his apartment, 30 miles from her home. She met him at a party last year, and over drunken chat found that they suited each other well. Their meetings have been pretty much weekly for over a year, and she enjoys them immensely.

"Three times Sir, I tried to refrain, but I was just so lonely without you." A small smile plays across her lips, knowing this is all part of the game that they play. Ethan knows she is not a true sub, but likes to play, and he enjoys her. This to her is a game, and it turns her on so much she knows she'll be cumming as soon as he slides his cock inside of her.

"Monday night, I lay in bed lonely. Thinking of your hard throbbing cock, Sir. Thinking back over how bad I had been and how I deserved every lash, every pinch, and every smack you had given me. My pussy was so wet, and I wanted so badly to cum. Oh Sir, if you had only been there, I would have been a good girl. I just can't control myself when you aren't around" Thank goodness Ethan couldn't see her face, the smile, the satisfaction of knowing what her words were doing to him.

"So, you rubbed your clit my pet? You fucked yourself until you came?" Ethan's words came in a rush of breath; she knew he was enjoying this.

"I did Sir, I couldn't help myself. Then on Tuesday, while I was in the shower, again I thought of your cock. This time how you had bent me over and slid it deeply into my ass. How your cock made me cum, even though I don't deserve it." This game always got him going more, she loves the desperate way he wants her when she speaks of fucking herself while thinking about him.

"That is very naughty my pet, you wanton whore. You know you are not allowed to cum without my permission. Did I give you permission you little slut?" With that Ethan brought his hand down hard upon her ass. Not fully expecting the blow Amelia gave a small sharp cry as her eyes went wide.

Yes, this is how she likes it. The unexpected.

"And the final time, my naughty little whore? When was the final time you came this week?" Ethan's hand was still lying firmly on her ass where it had struck her. He hadn't removed it when he had landed the last blow.

"Yesterday Sir, and I'm afraid this time I was very bad. Please forgive me Sir. I was watching a television program and there was a love scene. A couple was kissing passionately and as I watched them start to make love I couldn't help myself. I needed that." She knows that this will send him over the edge. He has a large jealous streak in him, and knows that the thought of her being turned on by someone other than himself, even if it was just on TV will make for an interesting night.

"Yes, now should I be surprised? You have always been a dirty little whore. You really want that? Do you really want someone to make love to you?" Ethan's cock pushes into her side as he leans over her, whispering in her ear with a type of anger that only made her pussy wetter.

"Three times, three times you have disobeyed me this week. I don't ask much of you Pet, I only ask that you save that for me. You will have to be punished now my love, disobedience can not be overlooked."

Ethan gets quickly to his feet, walking in slow circles around her, looking down at her. As if comptemplating what punishment he is going to dole out to her.

He quickly drops to his knees beside her; a slight whistling can be heard as one of his toys moves through the air and connects with a sharp sting on her backside. Amelia flinches as the riding crop connects with the tender flesh of her ass. Slowly, he strokes over the area he's just struck, running the riding crop along her cheek and down the crack to her spread pussy. With small quick movements he slaps at her pussy with the riding crop, sending stinging blows along her wet lips. Occasionally the leather makes contact with her clit, and she strains to stay still, biting her lip and squeezing her eyes shut.

He is kneeling near her head, one hand on her back, pinning her to the floor. Her arms and legs are spread wide, as he leans forward watching her wet pussy as he punishes it. Her outer lips, already puffy from excitement turn a nice deep red color as he strikes them repeatedly with the crop. She can feel his cock, occasionally touching her shoulder as he lands blow after quick blow onto her aroused sex. He knows her limits, and doesn't strike her so hard as to actually hurt her, just enough for a sting, which sends shivers of excitement through her body.

Amelia is breathing in hard gasps through her nose, her teeth clamped firmly on her bottom lip, trying to stifle the desire to beg for more. That is not what Ethan wants; he wants her to beg for mercy. She wonders if he fully understands that this punishment is actually a reward.

Ethan stops as suddenly as he begins. "On your back you little whore, flip over" His hands grasp her hair as he roughly guides her over onto you back.

"Those panties and bra just have to go; you don't deserve to wear white you whore. Wanton slut. Fucking yourself when you know that pussy belongs to me. It is not yours to use, to touch." Ethan roughly pulls her panties from her thighs. Flinging them across the room, he reaches for her bra, realizing that he won't be able to remove it while she's on her back; his hand pulls her up by the hair once more into a sitting position. He reaches and yanks as he unclasps it in the back, tearing it from her, the straps digging into her as it comes off.

Flinching, she hides her smile. Her breasts come free and the air feels so good on her aroused nipples. Being pushed back to the floor, her eyes close out of instinct.

"Open your eyes and look at me, watch me as I punish you for your naughtiness." A sadistic smile plays across his full mouth. She looks into his eyes, seeing the lust there. She returns his gaze, knowing he sees the excitement and the desire in them.

One hand on her throat, with just gentle pressure he pins her to the floor. Riding crop in one hand, he starts circling her breasts with it lightly. Running the leather over her hard nipples, the tender flesh beneath her breasts. Her body is covered in goose bumps as he strokes her almost lovingly, while looking into her eyes. A sharp sting lands on her nipple, again her eyes go wide as he puts slightly more pressure on her neck. Holding her in place as she flinches. He rains small stinging blows onto her breasts, as she stares into his eyes.

His eyes move from hers, scanning over her as he assaults her with stinging slaps along her torso, her breasts red from the crop. Small red welts form along her ribs and the soft skin of her stomach. Her arms and legs still spread wide. Pussy dripping, swollen and still red from the earlier assault from the crop, she controls the urge to plead for his cock. She wants to let him get his play time in before she begs for hers. And beg she will, because she knows he wants that.

The crop moves back to her pussy, spread wide open. The wetness there intensifies the stinging as he punishes her lips. Her clit large and swollen throbs almost painfully with every stroke of the crop. A deep rumbling moan escapes her lips when she realizes she can't take much more. Ethan moves down between her thighs and bites hungrily at them, sharp nips along the inside of her thighs. His teeth and lips pulling gently but firmly at her tender skin. The crop is thrown to the side, as he pulls her sex into him, roughly licking and biting at her wet outer lips. His teeth pulling at them, then moving to clamp onto her clit, tugging and pulling at it. He was working himself into a fervor now, losing a bit of his control as he bite and licks at her wet swollen pussy. Pushing his face into it, wanting to bury himself in her. His tongue snaking over her lips, dipping into her opening roughly. His tongue snakes down to her ass, pushing into the little tight bud, his nose rubbing against her hole as he fucks and licks her ass with his tongue. Lifting her by the hips suddenly, Amelia gasps, with him losing some of his control; she also loses some of hers. She starts pleading desperately with him.

"Sir, oh sir. I beg you, please; I need your hard cock." As Ethan gets to his knees and lifts her hips off the floor. Realizing that he wants more of her pussy and ass he orders her to rise to her feet.

"Move to the table, whore. I'll give you my cock when I am damn good and ready. How dare you ask." He pushes her roughly toward the padded table in the room.

Amelia complies, starting to climb up he grabs her roughly. "No, bend over!" and a sharp slap to the ass stops her. He knocks her legs apart and lands a sharp blow with his hand on her ass. Dropping to his knees he bites at the already red and tender flesh of her ass. Using his hands to spread her cheeks wide, exposing more the small bud of her ass. Biting and licking he worms his tongue into her ass. His hands gripping her hips and pulling her onto his tongue. His tongue then slips lower, tasting her pussy. Wet and ready for anything he is going to give her. He slips first one, then two fingers inside of her pussy. Then using both hands slips two fingers from each hand inside her, forcefully stretching her opening. His tongue darting in and out, lapping at her soft wet walls. He is in a frenzy, and stands to his feet.

Walking to the toy table he comes back with a tube of lubricant. He opens it and squeezes a generous amount into his hand. "You want it all don't you pet? Want me to stretch you wide?"

"Please Sir, I only want to please you" Amelia gasps. His tongue lashing of her ass and pussy has worked her into a desperate state.

Ethan spreads the lubricant over his hand and drops back to his knees. Working her pussy with 3 fingers, he then slips all 4 in. Fucking her slowly with them as one finger rubs her clit in gentle circular motions. Pushing more firmly, he slides his thumb in too, stretching her even more. A gasp escapes her, as she is stretched by his large hands. Slow first pressure stretching her as he slides his entire hand inside of her, making a fist and using a gentle circular motion, his tongue moves back to her ass. He laps at her tiny hole as he fist fucks her slowly and deeply.

This is just too much, Amelia is in ecstasy. She can feel the orgasm coming and tries to hold back. "Please Sir, I'm going to cum. May I please cum for you?" She fights the orgasm. Wanting to wait for permission from her Master.

Ethan stops abruptly, slowly slipping his hand from her.

"Not yet my pet. I'm not quite done. But very very soon love." He stands and walks quickly once again to his toy table. "On your back pet." His voice is raspy with desire. He has denied all contact with his cock. Until now.

In his hand Ethan holds an enormous dildo; one Amelia is quite familiar with. She turns onto her back, legs hanging down off of the table. Her breath is still coming in gasps, and her body is holding onto the orgasm, which is just fluttering below the surface.

"Legs up tight to your chest, hold them there." he demands. She does as she is told. Looking down she sees him stroking his cock with the still lubricated hand that he had within her only moments before. His cock, beautiful and gleaming with a mixture of lubricant and her juices that had covered his hand. Moving close to her, he works the head of his cock against her ass, stretching it slowly as he slides inside her. One smooth slow stroke and he is within her to the balls. A low moan escapes his lips as he settles in. Biting her lip, she savors the feel of him in her ass. Stretching the tiny hole, filling her. He brings the dildo and slides the enormous thing into her pussy. She is completely full.

Leaning over her, the dildo pinned in place by his pelvis he starts to thrust slowly and deeply into her ass. The dildo pushing deep with every thrust, as his pelvis presses against it. Loud moans escape her mouth as she is filled full, he fucks faster. Slamming his cock into her now, she can feel him getting close. She lets go of some of her control.

"Cum on my cock you little slut. I want your ass to squeeze me." Ethan pants with the exertion he is extending with his thrusts. He holds onto the table, using it to pull himself harder against her, fucking furiously into her ass.

She can't hold back anymore. Her orgasm washes over her and her ass tightens on his cock. Spasms run through her body and she lets out a loud cry as she cums in waves. Still fucking hard and fast, her orgasm is enough to send Ethan over the edge. She feels his cock stiffen, and then throb as his seed pumps into her ass. He buries himself in her as he cums.

Panting, Amelia smiles warmly at Ethan. "Thank you Sir." And she reaches out to stroke his face as he collapses on top of her.

Ethan lightly kisses her neck, as he lays on her, catching his breath. "Such a good pet."

Amelia enjoys her time with her Master. Just as Ethan enjoys time with his.