Wife Gets Blacked For Husband Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made the seat lean back and she spread her legs and pulled up her short skirt. Her hand went between her legs and instantly she slid two fingers deep into her soaked pussy.

"Mmmm fuck." Charlotte moaned, Izaak turned his head and smiled at what a slut she is acting like for him.

"You better not cum without permission!" Izaak warned.

"I won't sir, I promise." Charlotte moaned, she closed her eyes and fingered herself faster and faster. Every now and again she would pull her fingers out and rub her clit and spread her juices around her pussy.

"You can't wait for me to fuck you, can you slut?" Izaak said.

"Yes sir, I want your big, black cock deep in my married cunt!" Charlotte moaned out, she had to stop herself just before she came right there.

"You best keep edging yourself until we get there, whore." Izaak ordered.

"Mmmm yes sir." Charlotte moaned.

The drive was for another twenty minutes, Charlotte's fingers remained playing with her pussy the entire time and she edged herself eight times. She was on the brink of cumming and worried that just a gust of wind would make her cum.

"Here we are whore." Izaak said pulling the car up.

Charlotte pulled her fingers from her pussy and opened her eyes only to be surprised that she wasn't at her house.

"W-where are we?" She asked, worrying about being fucked in an unknown place.

"You'll see, hurry up." Izaak ordered.

Charlotte pulled her skirt down and followed Izaak to the front door. She looked around the houses in the neighbourhood and realised they were in a rough area.

Suddenly another big black man answered the door, I recognise him, Charlotte thought as she stared at him. Then it hit her, Oh my god! He was at my house when I was drunk and horny!

"Hey Izaak, your whore looks hot with her new hair." He said making Charlotte blush at the compliment.

"I know right, let's go." Izaak said and walked into the house.

Charlotte didn't need telling to know she was to follow behind.

What are we doing here? Am I going to have to do something with this other man? Do I want that? I know I want Izaak to fuck me, could I take the other man? This is all way too far!

As she walked through this man's house she thought it looked pretty battered and not very well kept, similar to Izaak's house when she first went to his house. That feels like so long ago now.

She watched Izaak and this other black man sit down next to each other on the sofa, Charlotte awkwardly stood by the side, a bit unaware of what to do with herself.

"Slut, Joshua here liked the look of you the other night so I told him you would love to please him." Izaak said.

There it is... Charlotte's heart stopped, weirdly, her panic stopped very quickly and instead she found herself getting more turned on.

"Yes sir." She said proudly, knowing that she's about to get a double helping of black cock.

"Good slut, get on your knees and come take his cock out." Izaak ordered.

Without saying a word, Charlotte got down onto her knees and on the ripped and stained carpet and crawled over to the black men.

Once she was in between Joshua's legs, her hands rose up and started to undo his jeans. She looked up and at smiling back down to her.

"You've got her well trained." He said to Joshua.

"I know right, it didn't even take her that long." Izaak laughed back, words that Charlotte knew should embarrass her but just turned her on more, giving her pride for being a good slut for Izaak.

It didn't take long for Charlotte to have Joshua's jeans down by his ankles, she looked up and saw his perfect, black cock staring right at her. Only the second black cock she has ever seen, it's not as big as Izaak's but still beautiful.

She wrapped her hand around his dark meat and marvelled at his girth as she wanked him up and down.

"Hard to believe a month ago she was an innocent house wife." Izaak laughed, "Now you're a whore for black cock aren't you slut?"

"Yes sir." Charlotte admitted without taking her eyes away from Joshua's cock.

I've got the tattoo to prove it, I am a black cock throat slut! Charlotte thought and without instructions she leant forward and gladly took Joshua's black dick into her mouth. She wrapped her lips around his shaft and instantly started to bob up and down.

"Mmmm." Charlotte moaned, his cock tasted just as good as Izaaks.

"Fucking hell, who would've thought a stuck up white girl would be such a whore." Joshua moaned.

To be fair, I don't have any hair in my mouth now it's been cut short. Charlotte thought to herself as she easily bobbed up and down on his cock.

"Yeah, she fucking loves sucking black cock; whore, show him your tattoo." Izaak ordered.

Charlotte unwillingly let Joshua's cock leave her mouth before standing up, she easily ripped away all of her slutty clothes and stood naked except for her fish net stockings and high heels in front of these two black men.

"Fucking hell, you already got her a tattoo!" Joshua said with a laugh.

"Oh, there's a lot more where that's come from." Izaak said back to him.

More tattoos? Charlotte panicked, I'm loving being their slut, but this is only for one year. I don't want too many permanent reminders after we are done.

Izaak could see some panic on her face after what he said so he quickly got her back into slut mode.

"Whore, get on your hands and knees and suck his cock so I can fuck your little cunt." He ordered.

"Yes sir." Charlotte said, instantly snapping back into a whore for black cock.

Taking Joshua's cock back into her mouth her, the training that Izaak had been doing making her cum every time she sucked his cock made her pussy instantly leak.

"Mmmmm." Charlotte moaned as her head bob furiously up and down on his cock, taking as much as she could down her throat as she wanked the bottom of his shaft.

Izaak walked behind his housewife slut, loving watching her being a throat slut for black cock so easily. He knew that she was frightened when she heard about more tattoos, but Izaak had so much more planned, he planned on keeping her as his whore forever, not just for this one year.

He stepped behind her and watched her toned arse move as she bobbed up and down, her little arsehole poking out every now and again and he wondered when he will plan on taking her anal virginity.

"Mmmmm." Charlotte moaned and her pussy twitched when she felt Izaak's hands grab onto her arse.

He suddenly ripped her fishnet stockings causing her some pain but that just enhanced her pleasure.

Oh fuck! I'm about to have two cocks in me at once! What the fuck has happened to me! Charlotte thought but she couldn't deny that she was in heaven.

"MMMMMMMM!!!" Charlotte moaned and gagged on Joshua's cock as Izaak slid his entire cock balls deep into her drenched pussy, pushing her forward and Joshua's cock further down her throat.

Ohhhhh fuuuucckkk!!! Charlotte moaned in her head. She didn't even feel like herself right now, she just accepted the pure pleasure from Izaak fucking her hard from behind and forcing her mouth to bounce back and forth over Joshua's cock.

She was just a vessel for pleasure and she fucking loved it!

Izaak loved watching his thick, black cock slide in and out of Charlotte's cunt, watching her pussy lips stretch and wrap around his cock as he pulls out and hammers back into her.

Charlotte could feel every inch of this big fucking cock delving deeper and deeper inside of her. For a moment Charlotte panicked if she could ever go back to George's average size cock but she quickly lost that train of thought when she felt a hard smack on her toned arse cheek.

"Take it you fucking whore! Taking two big nigger cocks like the whore you are!" Izaak roared as he hammered in and out of her pussy, an idea for his next tattoo for her came to his head and he smiled.

"Oh... oh... fuck... yesss!!!" Charlotte moaned over and over, she could keep Joshua's cock in her mouth because of how rough Izaak was fucking her pussy. Her face just slid back and forth over his black cock, spreading his precum and her spit all over her face.

"Fuuuuuuccckk!!" Charlotte almost screamed as Izaak slapped her arse even harder.

"Get my cock back in your mouth whore!" Joshua ordered, although he didn't give Charlotte much of an opportunity as he grabbed her head and shoved his cock down her throat.

"Gllluggg!! Gllluggg! Gllluggg!!" Charlotte gagged over and over. Joshua gripped onto her short hair and aggressively shoved her mouth up and down his cock so she was gagging and spitting all over herself as Izaak ruthlessly fucked her from behind.

Thiiiss is fucking ammazzinng!!!! Charlotte moaned in her head, something about being treated like a pathetic whore by these men making her hornier than she's ever been in her life.

Another hand gripped her hair, Charlotte didn't even know whose, but her head was pulled off of Joshua's cock and a trail of spit fell down her mouth.

"Fuuucckk yeeessss." Charlotte moaned, her mind in too much pleasure to think of anything else.

Suddenly a finger was shoved into her mouth and down her throat, she opened her eyes and saw Joshua smiling at her, his hands were on his lap so she figured it was Izaak who was finger fucking her mouth.

He quickly let go and Joshua got back to face fucking Charlotte with his big, black cock.

Izaak looked down at Charlotte tiny, tight arsehole as he spread her cheeks open whilst he fucked her. With his finger covered in Charlotte's spit, he quickly and pushed his finger knuckle deep into her arsehole.

"HHHHMMMMMMM!!!" Charlotte moaned in shock around Joshua's cock as nothing had ever been in her arsehole before.

The triple feeling of a cock fucking her pussy and one fucking her mouth, as well as her arsehole getting fingered sent Charlotte over the edge and a life shattering orgasm ripped throughout her body.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!" She screamed pulling her mouth away from Joshua's cock, "FUCK MY FUCKING WHORE CUUUUNNNTT!!"

SPANK!

"Take that nigger cock you fucking whore!!" Izaak moaned fucking her harder and harder as her cunt tightly wrapped around his cock. In a second his cock unloaded deep into her pussy which just made her orgasm feel even fucking better.

"Yyeeeeessss!!" Charlotte moaned, now loving the feel of her unprotected pussy getting coated with cum.

Joshua stood up, grabbed hold of Charlotte's head and shoved his cock into her mouth as she moaned from her orgasm.

"Glllgg....glllgg...glllgg!" She gagged over and over as his balls smashed against her chin over and over.

Izaak was pushing his cock deep into her pussy, slowly draining every last drop of cum from his balls inside of her.

Charlotte felt Izaak pull out and a ton of cum pour out of her well used pussy at the same time Joshua pulled out and sat down.

"Come ride my cock, whore." Joshua ordered.

She looked up to Izaak, panting for breath whilst spit dripped down her chin, as though asking for his approval.

"Ride his black cock, slut." Izaak ordered.

"Yes sir." Charlotte babbled out, completely drunk on cock.

She straddled on top of Joshua, grabbed his cock and lined it up with her cum filled cunt before sliding herself all the way down on him.

"Fuuuuckk yeeessss!!!" Charlotte moaned, she arched her back and impaled herself over and over on his big fucking cock.

Joshua started to grab, bite and twist her nipples as Charlotte rode his cock on a mission. She loved being in control of the pace and the feel of a big, black cock as she slid her pussy up and down on him.

Even with her pussy filled with cum, Joshua still thought she felt tight. He also loved watching a middle-class, prim and proper white girl moaning like a whore as she got stretched open by black men.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck...." Charlotte panted as she rested her head on Joshua's shoulder, her arse bouncing up and down with his cock deep inside of her.

"Cum in her pussy man." Izaak told Joshua.

Charlotte knew she was tempting fate now by taking so many loads of cum in her pussy, however this time she was happily bouncing up and down on a cock knowing he is on the brink of cumming.

"Nearly there." Joshua moaned.

Charlotte felt Izaak grip her short hair and yank her back to look at him.

"Whore, do you want Joshua to fill your white cunt up with more cum?" He asked.

"I.... I don't know..." Charlotte moaned, still grinding back and forth on his cock.

SLAP!

Charlotte's eyes shot wide open to Izaak striking her face, it wasn't hard and didn't hurt her, but it was hard enough to fill her with shock and know not to disagree with Izaak.

"Yes sir! I want him to fill my pussy with his cum!" She moaned.

"Because you are a what?" Izaak asked.

"Because I am a pathetic white whore for any nigger cock to fuck my cunt or my mouth and fill me with cum whenever they want!" Charlotte declared, saying this forced another orgasm out of her.

"Fuuuuuucccckkk!!" She moaned.

Her twitching pussy made Josua's cock unload a second load of cum deep into her unprotected womb as she sat fully impaled on his cock.

"Fucking hell, you are one good whore." Joshua panted out as his cock kept firing cum deep inside of the white slut.

"Thaank youuu." Charlotte panted, feeling completely exhausted from all the fucking.

With ease, Izaak picked Charlotte up and placed her down on the sofa next to Joshua.

"Stay there, slut." He said before walking out of the room.

Charlotte lay there, covered in sweat, spit and with a lot of cum leaking out of her well battered pussy. Then Joshua started to grab and play with her small tits.

"So, you're married?" He asked.

"Yeah." Charlotte panted out, her mind still not fully working after two huge orgasms.

"Does he know what a whore you are for black cock?" Joshua asked.

"I'm doing this for him." Charlotte told him.

"What?" Joshua asked, clearly not expecting that answer.

"Here you go whore." Izaak said reappearing in the room and throwing Charlotte a roll of tissue, "Go clean yourself up then we'll go home."

"Yes sir." Charlotte instinctively replied, she stood up and walked to the bathroom to tidy herself.

It was about fifteen minutes when she came back out to Izaak and Joshua sitting watching TV.

"Right, let's go. I'll see you soon." Izaak said to Joshua.

"See you in a bit." Joshua replied.

Charlotte and Izaak got back into the car and he started to drive them home.

"I'm proud of you, you did everything you were told to do." He said to her with a smile.

"Thank you, sir." Charlotte said, happy she made him happy.

"You are going to be getting some more tattoos soon, I assume that isn't a problem?" Izaak asked.

Charlotte looked at him, deep down she didn't want any more tattoos, she wanted to stay as unmarked as possible. However, she had grown to have a need to make Izaak happy, in any way.

"No sir, I will get any tattoo you want me to get. I am yours." She told him.

"Good girl." Izaak said.

They got back to Charlotte's house and Izaak allowed her to go for a shower. It took a while for her to get rid of the smell of cum and when she brushed her teeth her throat was sore from the face fucking.

Walking to the guest room, Izaak called from his room, the main room. Charlotte opened the door and saw him sat in the middle of the bed completely naked, his soft, but perfect cock lay on his thigh and Charlotte couldn't take her eyes off of it.

"It's time you sleep in here with me." He said.

Oh god, I don't think I'm ready for that. Charlotte thought.

"B-but sir, this is the bed I share with my husband." She whispered.

"And now it's the bed you share with me." Izaak said in a dominant tone.

She looked at him for a moment, his stern looking giving Charlotte some fear, but mainly fear of disappointing him.

"Y-yes sir." She replied and got into bed with him.

Izaak wrapped his arms around Charlotte and she found herself cuddling into his big, strong body. To her surprise she was incredibly comfy and relaxed in this position, she also got to stare at his perfect cock as much as she wanted.

This isn't too bad, I guess. Charlotte thought.

She turned to face the other way and Izaak spooned her from behind, he could feel his warm body around hers and his soft cock pressing against her arse. Then, Charlotte drifted to sleep.

The end for now