Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!"

I spurted my cum into my sister's cum-loving mouth. She moaned as I did that. She gulped it all down. She swallowed all my spunk. I felt so good as I dumped my jizz into her mouth. I groaned with each eruption.

It felt so right to dump all that spunk into her mouth. I loved it so much. I filled her mouth up. I spurted my jizz into her mouth. It was a wonderful thing. I groaned, erupting over and over again. It was just fantastic.

"Yes!" I groaned. "Oh, yes, yes, it's wonderful!"

I pumped over and over again. I loved it so much. I savored the heat of her mouth as she nursed on me. My little sister and girlfriend both quivered beside me as I flooded Bitch's mouth with all my cum. I hit my peak.

"Amen!" I groaned and erupted one last time into her mouth.

* * *

Barbie "Bitch" Carter

We came home from evening service. I crawled before my brother. My owner. I craved the taste of his cum. He did have the best. I only wanted his jizz. I only wanted to gulp down his spunk. It was so yummy.

"Damn, look at that ass," he growled. He put his bare foot on it and pushed me forward. "You got a spankable ass, Bitch."

"I do," I moaned.

"Master," he growled. "You call me Master, Bitch!"

"Yes, Master!" I crawled faster, my boobs spilling beneath me. Mom was already heading upstairs to change while Debbie and Dad were watching. "I'm your bitch, Master."

"That's right," he said. "And what a bad bitch you were to me. A fucking cunt. It's time to be punished. Time to be spanked again. Dad, go get one of your leather belts."

"Sure, son," said Dad. "Your sister deserves it. Your mother never let me spank her, and look what she's become. Bitch is a great name for her."

Dad rushed upstairs as I knelt on the floor, my face down in the carpet and my ass up. It was a bitch's position. I felt so naughty. My pussy dripped juices as my brother stood over me, his dick so hard. I wanted him to use me so badly.

Dad came back downstairs. He handed a leather belt to Tony. He took it as Dad sank down in his recliner. He was watching with such eagerness. He wanted to watch me get spanked. My little sister plopped her naked rump on the couch, her pigtails bouncing. She did, too.

"Hey, honey, can you get me a beer?" Dad shouted.

"Get your own beer," Tony snapped. "Mom's not your slave. That's how I'm using you, Dad. You don't get to ask her to fetch things any longer. You're a man. Do it yourself."

"Okay, okay," Dad said. "Geez. She's coming downstairs now. She doesn't mind getting me a beer."

"I don't mind," Mom said as she was changed into her pajamas.

"See," Dad said, but he was getting up to get the beer anyways. Mom sat on the table and folded up her legs. She grabbed her phone and started texting, probably with Aunt Carla, her sister.

My brother drew back the belt. My asscheeks clenched. I knew this would hurt, but that was okay. I deserved it for being such a bitch. I needed to be spanked like this. Just needed to have my brother crack the belt down on me.

CRACK!

The pain seared across my butt-cheeks. I groaned at the pain, my asscheeks cleaning. I whimpered and shuddered here. Pussy cream dripped down my thighs. I was being used. It was glorious even if it hurt so—

CRACK!

—much!

"Oh, fuck," I gasped, two blazing stripes painted across my butt-cheeks.

"Wow," said Debbie, leaning closer. "You really let her have it."

"She's been such a cunt to me," growled Tony. "With her name calling. Just an awful big sister. But now she's Bitch, right?"

"I'm Bitch," I moaned, "your sex slave. You own me, Master Tony. You own me!"

"Then beg for it and thank me."

"Master, please, please spank my naughty ass," I moaned, burning so hot for it.

CRACK!

The pain kissed my butt-cheeks again. Hot and stinging. It melted down to my cunt as I howled out, "Thank you, Master! Again!"

CRACK!

"Thank you, Master! Another! Please!"

CRACK!

"Thank you, Master! Thank you! I need another! I need—"

CRACK!

"—another! Yes, yes, thank you! Thank you so much! Oh, Master, another!"

CRACK!

"Oh, Tony's just spanking his older sister," Mom said, now talking on the phone. "She's been a brat again. She's called Bitch now. She's his sex slave. Well, that's how he wants to use her."

CRACK!

"Thank you, Master!" I howled, my asshole burning. "Please, please, another."

CRACK!

"No way, she didn't," gasped Mom. "I can't believe it. That's horrible of her. Why would she do that to your husband? She's his sister!"

CRACK!

I begged for more as Mom talked with Aunt Carol. My ass burned. So did my pussy. This was so hot. My cunt was on fire as my brother spanked me.

CRACK!

"Thank you, Master! Another!"

And spanked me.

CRACK!

"Please, please, more! More!"

CRACK!

My pussy dripped with juices. I rubbed my face into the carpet as my brother threw down the belt. I whimpered, tears spilling from my eyes. My ass hurt so much from his hard spanking. But it was a good pain because it meant he used me.

"Thank you, Master," I sobbed. "Thank you for using me and whipping my wicked ass!"

"You're so welcome," said Tony.

"Oh, my son's such a good boy," said Mom. "Ooh, now he's going to fuck her spanked ass."

My brother pressed his cock between my butt-cheeks. I shuddered as he did that. He slid down and down until he found my asshole. I shuddered as he drilled against me right there. He pushed and pushed on my anal ring.

I whimpered as my asshole stretched for him. Then he popped into my bowels. My little brother was in my anal sheath. My master slid into my velvety depths. I groaned as he ventured deeper and deeper into me.

He bottomed out in me, his bush rubbing into my very spanked rump. I moaned as I clamped my anal sheath around his cock. The burning felt so good, thought. It was just a delight that I had to experience. He drew back his cock.

I groaned as I clamped down my asshole on his dick. It was such a hot treat to have that big dick stretching me out. I groaned, savoring the heat of him. It was just so wild to have that big dick slamming back into my bowels. He buried into me with force. I groaned as he did that.

"Oh, good for her," said my mom as she gabbed away.

"Ooh, ooh, Master," I moaned as my little brother hammered me. "Fuck my ass! Use me!"

Oh, he used me. It was just a delight to have him ramming back into my asshole. He churned me up with his bowels. He fucked me hard and fast. He buried into me with all that he had. It was just a delight to have him do that.

I loved him burying into me over and over again. He plowed into my anal sheath with such force. He fucked me hard and fast. He buried into me with such passion. It was just a rush to have him do that I loved it so much.

His crotch spanked my asscheeks. The heat burned across my rump each time. The pain and the bliss swirled in my nethers, feeding my orgasm. My boobs jiggled as I rubbed my base into the carpet. I loved this moment so much.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned. "Master! Master! That's so good. That's just amazing!"

"It is amazing!" he growled as he buried into me with all that he had. It was just wondrous to have him plowing into me. He fucked me with such force. I loved it so much. He plowed deep and hard into me. "Fuck!"

I whimpered as he hammered me. He fucked me with all that he had. It was just such a hot moment to have him burying into me. He fucked me with such passion. My bowels clamped down on him as she buried into me again and again. This was so good. Just so amazing. I loved it so much.

My orgasm built and built with his every thrust into my bowels. He fucked me so hard and fast. He churned up my asshole as he plowed into me with such force. It was so good. I was so close to bursting in me.

"Sure, sure, she's right here," said Mom. "Debbie, your cousin wants to speak with you."

"Cool!" Debbie took the phone. "Hey, Sarah. Yeah, yeah. He used me. He had Mom shave my pussy and ate me out at church. I know! It's so cool being used by my big brother! What was it like losing my virginity? Ooh, so amazing. Mom got me ready..."

I listened to my sister regaling our cousin Sarah with the events of her deflowering. I shuddered, my orgasm rising and rising. I hurtled closer and closer to cumming, moaning like the bitch I was as my little brother hammered me.

"That's Bitch," said Debbie. "That's Barbie's new name. Bitch. She's being ass-fucked. That's how my big brother is using her. He spanked her, too. Whipped her ass." Debbie giggled.

I just enjoyed the ass-fucking as my little brother buried his dick to the hilt into my asshole. It was so great. The heat burst in my pussy. I gasped out in delight as my orgasm exploded through me. My bowels spasmed around my Master's dick.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped.

"Fuck!" he growled and buried into me.

"I think he's cumming in her asshole," Debbie reported. "Yeah, he definitely is!"

I shuddered, my anal sheath writhing around my brother's dick. I suckled at him as he pumped his incestuous cum into my anal sheath. I trembled as I loved him using me like this. It was just such a wild treat.

More and more of his cum pumped into me. He filled me up with all that spunk. It was just so good having him do that. I loved it so much. I savored the heat spurting into my asshole again and again. It was fantastic.

Just wondrous.

"Damn," he groaned and erupted one last time.

"Master," I moaned as I loved all that cum in my asshole. "Mmm, that's so good. Thank you for using me."

He chuckled at that like it was so funny. A big joke he was playing on all of us, but I couldn't see what that was. He pulled out of me. I smiled from ear to ear. It was just a wonderful moment to have his cum in me. I was so happy being his bitch.

* * *

Abigail Carter - Day 3

I shuddered as I sat on my naked ass on the table. How my son wanted to use me was so wicked. It made me so excited. My husband was eating his breakfast, the eggs and bacon in had made. Debbie was munching on the sugary cereal that she loved.

Tony moved between my thighs, his cock thrusting before him. His jeans and boxers were around his thighs. He was ready to go to his college. He should be eating his breakfast, but he wanted to fuck me so hard.

And so I didn't say a word. But, honestly, an energy bar wasn't enough of a breakfast.

His hands slid around my back and grabbed my ass. He squeezed my rump as he thrust his cock into my pussy. I groaned at the feel of his dick sliding into my snatch. My legs wrapped around him. I whimpered in delight as he filled me up.

"Oh, Tony," I moaned, hugging him. My big boobs rubbed into the t-shirt he wore. It had some video game logos on it. A ring of fire on a black. Whatever that meant. "Oh, that's so good. Use me! I am so ready to be used."

"Good," he growled and drew back his cock.

My son slammed his dick back into me. He filled me up with that cock. It was so wonderful to have him in me. He pumped away at me. I groaned, loving what he did to me. He fucked away at me with all that he had. I squeezed my cunt down on him. I held him tight as he thrust away at me. It was just so good having him do that.

Just so amazing.

He grunted and groaned as he fucked me hard. He pounded me with all that he had. It was just a joy to have him fucking me. I loved it. He grunted and groaned as he fucked into me. He plowed deep and hard into my snatch. It was just a wonderful delight.

"Oh, you're doing such a good job," I whimpered as he fucked me. "That's it. That's so good. Ooh, ooh, you're going to make me cum so hard."

"Good," he growled as he fucked into my pussy with force. He plowed into my snatch with all that he had. I trembled in delight. "Oh, that is so good. Damn, Mom, your pussy is so tight."

"Thank you!" I gasped. "Oh, honey, your son thinks I have a tight pussy."

"You do," said my husband. "Wish I could use it more often."

"Friday nights," I hissed at him. He always wanted to fuck me. It was all he seemed to care about me. That and my cooking. But my son...

He knew how to use me right. To make me cum so much. I enjoyed it way more than with my husband. This was night and day. This cock knew how to make my pussy quiver. I clamped down on his cock as I headed toward that final moment.

I loved it so much. I loved this heat rushing through me. It was just an incredible rush to have him fucking me. He pounded me so hard. He fucked me with all that he had. It was just a delight. A treat to have him burying into me.

I shuddered, savoring that wonderful treat. I enjoyed every last second of this passion. It was just a wonderful thing to be fucked by my son. To be used by him. I whimpered, my nipples rubbing on the front of his shirt.

I was so close to cumming.

"Tony! Tony!" I whimpered.

"I want to feel that pussy cumming climaxing on me," he growled. "You have to milk all that cum from my balls."

"Yes, yes," I moaned as he buried into me. I gasped out in rapture as I came So hard on his amazing dick. "Erupt in me! Fill me with all your spunk!"

My cunt spasmed around his cock. It was just so hot to have him fucking me. He pumped away at me. He pounded me with all that he had. I loved that so much. His balls slapped into my taint as he groaned out in delight.

He erupted.

His cum pumped into my pussy. I gasped in delight as my son's jizz filled me up. It was just a wild thrill to have all that pleasure sweeping through me. It was just a taboo rush to be used by my son. He was just such a hunk.

"Mom!" he groaned.

"Yes, yes, yes, honey!" I gasped, my cunt writhing around his cock.

It was a wonderful moment to have all that pleasure sweeping through me. My twat worshiped him. He groaned as he pumped all that spunk into my depths. He filled me up and kissed me. My lips melted to him.

"Shit," growled my husband. "I'm going to be late. There was an accident on I-5. I have to go."

"Bye, Dad," Debbie said.

I would have said my own goodbye, but I had my son's mouth on mine. I loved how he kissed me. He danced his tongue around in my mouth. He pulled out of me. I groaned as his cock slid out of my pussy. That was just such a wonderful moment.

He felt so good as he winked at me. I knew what I had to do next. I took a moment to catch my breath, my body burning with the delight that he had pumped into me. He had filled me up with so much of his jizz. I felt amazing.

"Bitch," I called. "Breakfast!"

"Yes, Mom," Bitch called. My eldest daughter crawled to the table and lifted her head, her blonde hair swaying around her face.

She buried her snatch into my cunt to enjoy her breakfast. She licked at the creampie as Tony sat down to his breakfast of egg and bacon. He dug in as I fed my eldest daughter. Her tongue lapped at me with such force.

Such hunger.

It was so wild to have her sliding through my folds. I leaned back on my hands, my big boobs jiggling. This wasn't filthy lesbian sex because I was being used by my son. I could enjoy it. Savor my daughter's incestuous licking and lapping.

She scooped out her brother's jizz from my depths. It was so wild having her feasting on me like that. I shivered here, enjoying every second of what she did to me. That was just such a delight. She fluttered her tongue up and down my folds.

"Mmm," Bitch moaned.

"I bet it's yummy," Debbie said.

"You'll have a chance to eat my cum out of pussies," Tony said. "Great eggs this morning, Mom."

"I'm so glad you love them," I whimpered as Bitch buried her tongue into my pussy. She swirled around in me. "Oh, my, that's so good. Ooh, yes, yes, that's so amazing. Keep licking me, honey. Get every drop of your breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day."

Bitch swirled her tongue around in me. She scooped out my son's cum and plunged back in to find more. The pleasure swept through me as she did that. I loved it so much. She was such a delicious creature. Just so wonderful.

"Oh, yes," I moaned as swirled her tongue around in me. "Ooh, ooh, that's so good. Oh, Bitch, yes, yes, eat it all up."

"Yeah, every drop," my son said and bit into some crunchy bacon.

"Every yummy drop, Master!" my eldest daughter moaned.

Bitch wiggled her tongue deep into my pussy. She swept it around in me. I groaned at what she did. I rose toward my orgasm. I would have a big one. I quivered here, so ready for all that pleasure to burst through me.

She scooped out more and more of his cum. She feasted on him with all her passions. That felt so good. I shuddered, my pleasure rising and rising with her every lick and lap. She made me feel so good. So wanton.

I loved it.

She swirled her tongue around in me. I quivered in delight, rising toward that wonderful moment when I would cum. I couldn't wait for that delight to burst through me. I was so ready for it. Her tongue wiggled around deep in me.

"Get every drop," I purred.

"Yep," my son said. "Damn, that was good breakfast." He rose and, like a good son, took his dishes to the sink.

Not like my husband. He left them on the table.

Debbie did the same as Bitch scooped out more of her brother's cum from my pussy. She swirled around in me. I trembled at how wonderful that felt. I rose toward that magical moment when I would cum on her. It was so good.

She flicked her tongue up to my clit.

"All done?" I asked.

"With his cum," Bitch purred. "Now I have to make you cum. That's my order."

"Such a good girl for obeying your brother and being used by him," I purred. "Bitch, I was really worried about you, but now..." She tongued my clit. Pleasure burst from the bud. "Now I know you'll turn into a fine, young woman."

She suckled on my clit. My eyes rolled back into my head as my orgasm swelled faster now. She nibbled on me with her soft lips. That felt wonderful. I loved it so much. I shuddered here, rising toward my orgasm. I would have a huge burst of delight.

She suckled hard on my clit. I threw back my head and cried out, "Yes, yes, yes!"

My orgasm swept through me. My pussy convulsed, my juices drowning my daughter. I bucked on the table, the pleasure rushing out of my cunt. Such wonderful ecstasy flooded my mind as my daughter lapped up my juices.

She stroked her tongue through my folds, moaning as she did.

Bitch did such a good job feasting on me. My big boobs bounced and heaved. It was such a wonderful treat to have her devouring me. Stars flashed across my vision. I groaned, savoring all that heat washing through me.

I whimpered at the delight. It was such an amazing moment. My thighs squeezed about her head as she tongued me. It was wondrous. Delicious. I shuddered, my boobs bouncing and swaying as my orgasm peaked in me.

"Good one, Mommy?" asked Debbie as she was grabbing her book bag and heading for the door.

"Yes!" I whimpered. "Oh, my, yes!"

"Good job, Bitch," said my son. He bent down and slapped Bitch on the ass. "You can get going to school."

"Yes, Master," she moaned and crawled from me. She was naked as he headed for the door.

My son cupped my face and kissed me. I closed my eyes, melting into my lips. This was the best way to be used by him. Kissing him. Loving him. Being eaten by him or sucking on his dick. Doing things with his sisters just wasn't as fulfilling.

He broke the kiss and pressed a paper into my hand.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Shopping list," he said. "Go to that sex shop by the mall. I need this stuff to use on Bitch."

I glanced down on it. Collar. Leash. Butt plug tail. Wooden paddle.

"Oh, my," I said. I smiled at my son. "I'll take care of it, honey. Now you have to get going or you'll be late for school."

He kissed me one more time, leaving me breathless, as he darted off. The door closed. I was alone in the house. I hummed, feeling so good. Of course, I would get this done for my son. He deserved to have everything to be perfect.