"Wonder Woman" Takes it in the Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't a particularly big bath towel. This time I couldn't help but notice the way Sherry and my sister stared at me. They were practically panting and drooling! It really made me feel awesome, but I also felt like I needed to say something so they wouldn't think I was just parading around in a towel to tease them.

"I managed to find a gym on campus that was open," I said, giving them a smile. "Those guys were really cool, letting me work out with them."

"Uh-huh," my sister said absently, nodding her head. Her eyes never left my midsection.

I tried to act nonchalant as I once again opened my overnight bag on the couch and pulled out clean underpants, jogging shorts, and a tank top. I avoided looking over at the two women while I selected my clothes, and thought of a "safe" question to ask them. It was easy when I realized I had no idea what we would be doing for the rest of the day. I finally turned, giving them a grin.

"Did you two have plans this afternoon?" I asked.

Damn, they were still staring at me! It was more than a little off-putting to see my sister looking at me like that. She looked like she wanted to eat me up. I guess it should have bothered me that Sherry was looking at me the same way. After all, she had a steady boyfriend.

At that moment, though, I just didn't care. I felt really good after that workout and shower. I had also felt like I fit in with guys who were going to be professional, world-class athletes. Plus, let's face it; those were two very attractive women admiring my body. It made me feel awesome, even if one of them was my sister.

"Umm..." Karen finally managed, "Oh, yeah, I guess we should do some shopping today. We need to get some groceries."

I nodded. The grocery store was diagonally across the street from the apartment complex, and I had passed it on my way to the campus.

"Cool," I said, pulling that tank top over my head. I thought for a second and stopped before I headed back into the bathroom to finish getting dressed. "Oh! You had mentioned some of your friends wanting you to set them up with me. Should I call one of them today?" Sherry and Karen exchanged a look, and didn't immediately answer. "Is there one of them in particular that you think I should date?" I added.

They exchanged another long look, and Sherry got a slightly pained expression. "I told you, I can't just dump Darren," she said weakly.

"Oh," my sister replied. Then she gave Sherry a grin. "I guess I should set him up with Patty, then."

The way Sherry's eyes shot open and she shook her head made me think Patty wasn't her favorite person. Then she narrowed her eyes, and I knew my sister was messing with her. I continued toward the bathroom.

"Just let me know," I said.

* * *

They didn't mention Patty again—or any of their other friends, for that matter—as we went shopping together for the first time. One thing that really stuck out to me was the way Sherry looked at me when I snagged a can of ripe black olives. She looked like she wanted to kiss me on the spot. Karen noticed and laughed.

"I told you," she chuckled, "You two are perfect for each other."

Later, I noticed a display of Nair products and turned to ask Karen, "Do we need to get any Veet?"

"Oh, yeah," she replied, nodding. "If I'm not out, I'm close."

We might not discuss our sex life, but I knew my sister shared my preference for keeping her pubic area smooth. In high school we had both used the stuff. Sherry's mouth fell open slightly and she let out a brief, involuntary moan. Afterward she muttered, "Sorry," and we moved along, but it was clear the idea turned her on.

I was certain Darren didn't bother to "manscape" for her.

I gave my sister cash to cover my share of the groceries when we reached the check-out counter. Then I carried most of the bags and led the way back to the apartment. The girls were a little too quiet, so I looked back and saw both of them staring at my butt!

"Ahem!" I cleared my throat, and they looked up guiltily. I gave them a mocking, offended look. "That's so unfair! When we get into the apartment, I think I should get to stare at Sherry's ass for at least five minutes!"

My sister burst out laughing, but Sherry damned near tripped and fell. She looked from me to my sister, and then laughed weakly. Her stiff nipples let me know the idea turned her on.

I helped put away the food, and then we shared a light lunch. I finished before they did and rinsed my dishes before returning to the couch. I turned on the television but kept the volume low while they whispered and finished their food. When they came over to join me, Karen surprised me again by sliding into my lap and draping her right arm around my neck. I looked up at her face questioningly, and she responded with a subtle nod of her head in Sherry's direction.

Ah. So she wanted to make it seem like no big deal for Sherry to sit in my lap later. I gave her a nod in response.

Fool that I was, I didn't realize that my sister was using her roommate as an excuse. She wanted to take that liberty of sitting in my lap. I responded by scratching my sister's back, and she cooed appreciatively. Neither of us could miss the way Sherry looked over at us longingly.

Karen smiled at her and said, "You should take your turn next. My brother gives the best back scratches." Then her grin widened and she added, "But not until I'm done!"

I had to wonder why she said that. After all, I had spent an hour scratching Sherry's back the night before. She knew exactly how it felt. Was she teasing Sherry? I didn't dwell on it too long. Karen's butt felt soft and warm in my lap, and I was embarrassed to feel myself hardening beneath her. She moaned happily, and I assumed it was just from the way I scratched her back. My mind shied away from thinking about my sister getting turned on from sitting on my hard dick.

Karen had never sat in my lap like that before. Heck, I couldn't recall any woman sitting in my lap like that. I felt like I should apologize for the way my dick was poking her, but couldn't think of a way to do it that wouldn't just be more awkward. Then she smiled at me and shook her head softly. When she bit her lip, I noticed the faint flush at her neck and finally took note of her hard nipples. My eyes widened as I looked at her face, and I knew she was getting turned on—maybe even more than I was.

I simply did not know what to do, so I just rubbed her shoulder on autopilot as my mind raced and my dick throbbed. She gave me a soft kiss on my cheek a couple minutes later. "Thanks, Bobby," she murmured before sliding out of my lap. Then she leaned forward to look around me at Sherry. "Are you ready for your turn?" she asked.

Sherry had been watching the television more than she had been paying attention to us, and she glanced at my sister and nodded before looking up at my face. Our eyes were locked as she slid into my lap, and then her eyes went wide when she felt the head of my hard dick settle into the crease of her pussy. We had the layers of our shorts and my underwear between us, but we both knew my dick would have slid right up into her if those clothes hadn't been in the way.

"Sorry," I murmured as I began scratching her back.

She nodded in response, swallowing heavily and still staring into my eyes. For a moment I thought she would slide out of my lap, but she seemed unable to make up her mind.

I turned my eyes to the television screen and after a moment so did Sherry. Even though I didn't look right at her, I could not miss how her erratic breathing gave away her arousal. Her crotch felt incredibly hot pressed on top of my throbbing boner the way it was. I did my best to breathe normally and scratch her back for her, but neither of us really relaxed. When the show ended, Sherry's long, sexy legs shook visibly when she stood up from my lap.

I licked my lips and stared, unable to help myself. The soft, light pink shorts Sherry was wearing were pushed up tightly into the crack of her ass and I could clearly make out the outline of her puffy pussy lips and even the plump little ring of her asshole! She was obviously not wearing underwear beneath those snug, soft shorts. I wanted to peel them off of her and take her on the spot.

My sister shoved my shoulder playfully, and I shook my head and blinked before looking over at her. I was embarrassed to realize she had totally busted me feasting my eyes on Sherry's ass.

"Stop staring at Sherry's ass!" she said with an impish grin.

"Hey! It's only fair," I grumped. "You two were staring at my ass earlier." I felt my face flushing with embarrassment, but I couldn't stop myself. I looked up at Sherry's blushing face and added, "Plus, Sherry's got such a sexy ass."

Sherry gasped and reached back to pull the bottom of her t-shirt down to cover her bottom, and we all laughed. It was forced, though. I think we were all more turned on than amused.

I stood up and stretched, once again feeling the need to reach out and touch Sherry. I put my hand on her shoulder and leaned close to murmur, "I'm sorry, Sherry. I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"That's okay," she replied quickly.

I knew both of them could see my throbbing erection as I slipped past Sherry to retreat into the bathroom. It was all I could do not to reach down and cover my crotch with both hands. I was too hard to pee, so I stood at the sink and dropped my shorts and underwear so I could run cold water over my dick until it softened. Then I managed to relieve my bladder. I was only half-hard when I returned to the couch. My sister was still in the same spot, but Sherry was nowhere to be seen. I figured from her closed bedroom door that was where she had gone.

Karen leaned over and whispered, "She was embarrassed but totally turned on. She felt like she needed to change clothes while you were in the bathroom."

"Oh, okay," I replied.

My sister licked her lips and nodded in the direction of Sherry's bedroom. "You should go check on her," she whispered.

Our eyes locked. I suspected that either I would embarrass Sherry again, or I would fuck her if I went to her bedroom door to "check on her" the way my sister suggested. The look in Karen's eyes told me she thought the same thing. When I stood up that time, I could not miss the way my sister's eyes locked on my dick and the way she stared at it hungrily and licked her lips.

Once again I felt guilty, but I couldn't help picturing my sister sucking my dick. I blew out a breath and walked up to Sherry's bedroom door, reaching out to knock softly.

"Sherry, are you alright in there?" I asked quietly.

I heard her bedsprings creak as she moved on the other side of that door.

"Just a minute!" she replied shakily.

Her face was flushed when she opened her door. She only opened it a little bit, enough for me to see her face and her heaving chest in that same oversized dark blue t-shirt. Her hair was a little disheveled, and I could picture her lying back on her bed and thrashing her head from side to side. I smiled and leaned closer, and she tilted her head back and welcomed my lips as they met hers. She also let the door drift open further as she panted through her nose and kissed me.

I broke off the kiss softly and smiled again, just inches from her face.

"I just wanted to apologize again," I whispered. "I know I embarrassed you, and that wasn't what I was trying to do."

"Oh, it's okay," she murmured, but she blushed slightly.

"Karen said you felt like you needed to change clothes because I'm here," I said. "Is that true?"

I had a half-formed speech in mind; I wanted to tell her that I felt bad about making her self-conscious in her own apartment. Then I was planning to say something like, "You should be able to wear whatever you want. I promise I'll be good," or something like that. I never got the chance to say any of it.

Sherry looked over my shoulder in the direction of the couch, and that allowed the door to open another six inches. I could see her long, sexy legs beneath that shirt and licked my lips. I just knew she wasn't wearing anything under that shirt now.

She caught my eyes lingering on her legs, and she shuddered and took a step back. I didn't realize I had stepped forward into her room until my arms wrapped around her. There was never any conscious thought on my part. Sherry looked like she needed to be held in that moment, and my body just reacted.

"I—I have a boyfriend," she whimpered weakly into my chest.

"I know," I sighed into her hair.

I simply stood there and held her in my arms. She let out a soft gasp and I knew she was reacting to the way my hard dick was pressing insistently against her belly. I started to pull my hips back from her, but her hands abruptly wrapped around my lower back and pulled me to her. This time when she kissed me her lips opened and her tongue sought mine.

As we kissed we started moving toward her bed. She gasped into my mouth when her hands slid down to cup the cheeks of my ass. I was looking right into her eyes when she did it, and I was impossibly turned on to see that horny, helpless look in her wide-open eyes. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and she moaned as my tongue swirled around hers twice. Then her eyes rolled up slightly when my hands slid down to find her naked bottom beneath the edge of her shirt.

She gasped again when I gave those firm cheeks a squeeze and her eyes once again focused on mine. We both sucked in a breath when she pulled her mouth back from mine.

"Do you really think my ass is sexy?" she panted.

I gave her another squeeze. "It feels incredible," I whispered into her lips. "May I see it?"

Her eyes were still locked onto mine with that helpless expression as she slowly shook her head. "I have a boyfriend," she whispered again, sounding almost sad about it. "I—I really shouldn't..."

I took a step back and sighed, and she bit her lip as she continued to slowly shake her head. Then she turned and her voice was soft and weak when she whimpered, "Just for a minute, okay?"

"Okay," I croaked.

We exchanged a shy, guilty little smile and then she turned and crawled up onto her bed. Just doing that gave me an amazing view of her glistening pussy and the backs of her thighs. A slight movement on the bed next to her drew my attention, and I saw a slick vibrator rolling toward her knee. Then I had to suck in a breath when she lifted her shirt up over her lower back, baring her sexy ass in all its naked glory.

Her asshole was soaked, and it pulsed open and closed as I stared at it.

"Oh my God, that is so hot," I whispered. "You were playing with your asshole, weren't you?"

"Yes," she whimpered.

"Were you thinking about me when you were doing it?" I asked.

My fingers were already at my waistband, untying the drawstring of my shorts. Her puckered little ring throbbed open and closed as she looked over her shoulder at me guiltily.

"Yes," she whispered. Her eyes widened when she saw me step closer.

I shook my head and couldn't help myself. I had to reach out, had to touch her sexy bottom. She let out the sexiest fucking moan when I squeezed those perfect globes and then spread them open. I was actually a little surprised to see my hard cock closing in on her ass—I didn't recall stepping out of my shorts and underwear. I swallowed heavily and then looked up at her face again.

"Oh, damn, Sherry," I groaned softly, shaking my head. "Your ass is so sexy. It's...it's irresistible."

"Oh," she sighed. Then her eyes shot open. "Oh!" she gasped.

The head of my cock was pressed against her wet little puckered hole, and my hips pushed forward, slowly forcing it inside her. Our eyes were still locked as my thick cock head once again stretched open her horny asshole. Sherry could see my helpless expression, and understood that I had meant it literally when I had said "irresistible." I could not resist taking her sexy ass, even though she had a boyfriend, even though we had agreed I would look "just for a minute."

Her mouth fell open, and she shook her head weakly from side to side once. Then she bit her lip and closed her eyes as she felt the fat mushroom head slip inside her snug sphincter. I was inside her now. We were going to fuck. There was no way we could stop, now.

Sherry's eyes and mouth shot open again and she looked right into my eyes as I pushed my throbbing shaft into her tight asshole. "Oh, God, oh, God," she moaned as her sexy butt pushed back toward me.

She was forcing the rest of my dick inside her, and I was reminded that the same thing had happened at the cosplay party the night before. It gave me a sense of relief—I felt like I hadn't forced myself onto her against her will then or now. We both wanted this to happen; wanted it so desperately that we could not stop ourselves.

Even though we'd left the door open and my sister was watching.

I didn't realize that was the case until I heard her erratic breathing behind me. Instinctively, I wanted to turn around and object, but I could not tear my eyes away from my shaft pistoning in and out of the slick ring of Sherry's perfect little asshole. Sherry was pumping her hips back to meet my thrusts, grunting each time my thick shaft was sheathed fully inside of her.

We had a nice, steady pace going and it felt absolutely incredible.

I realized, though, that my sister could probably see Sherry's pussy from that angle. The way Sherry had her knees spread to open herself up for me left her lower than me on the bed. I was pumping into her at a slight downward angle, but that meant my sister had to have an incredible view from behind us.

There was no way she could miss it. I was fucking her friend in the ass again, and this time she got to watch as I did it. It's not like I'm an exhibitionist, but I found I was turned on knowing my sister was watching. It was a guilty turn-on, though. I felt like I should say something, to make her stop watching. I was her little brother, after all. She shouldn't be watching me do something like this.

She really shouldn't be staring at my ass and panting like that while I fucked her roommate's tight ass.

My eyes flicked back up to Sherry's face. I had worried that she might realize Karen was in the room and freak out. Instead, her eyes were closed and she had a blissful expression as she grunted and took my cock in her ass. Parts of their conversation replayed in my head, and I reminded myself that she thought it was "perfect" the way I had fucked her sweet, horny asshole the night before.

It was like a perfect replay when I felt my orgasm coming on and heard her moan, "Oh God I'm coming!"

"Me too!" I panted. Her eyes shot open when I added, "I'm going to come in your ass!"

"Oh my God!" she screamed, and her asshole clamped down on me hard.

As we stared into each others' eyes and my cock erupted inside her, I realized she had just figured it out. She knew it had been me the night before.

"You...you..." she stammered, shaking her head as she continued to shiver through her orgasm.

Then her eyes closed and she shook even harder as my third and fourth spurts of cock juice sprayed out inside her ass. She shook her head again and panted five more times as my orgasm gradually slowed and my dick softened slightly inside her. When her eyes opened again, she managed a weak smile.

"You really can't resist my ass, can you?" she whispered.

"No," I replied, shaking my head and returning her soft, guilty smile. "No I can't."

She rose up, craning her neck so she could kiss me. After that searing kiss, she sighed, "Good."

* * *

My sister managed to retreat from Sherry's doorway before Sherry noticed, but told her later that she had watched. Rather than being embarrassed or surprised, Sherry just sighed.

"I guess I need to break up with Darren now," she said sadly.