Wrong House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing the grunts and moans of Robert and Thomas, I knew they would soon breed me again and wanted to do something to help them cum, but in my current position and with their energetic thrusts, I didn't know what I could do. As I gazed up into Thomas's eyes and saw the look of possessive determination on his face I felt my asshole clench involuntarily. Robert then growled out, "Fuck yes, boy. Keep doing that. I'm gonna fill your tight little ass with my man seed."

Moaning around Thomas's hard cock, I clenched my asshole as tightly as I could, earning me another loud moan from Robert, who immediately slapped my ass and growled out, "That's my good little fuckboy. Keep gripping my hard cock. Fuck, your asshole feels so fucking good stretched around my hard cock. You're lucky we claimed you, boy. This tight little ass and your talented mouth would have gone to waste without us. Shoving our hard cocks into your fuckholes and breeding you all night has shown you that you need a hard cock inside you, hasn't it, boy?"

Thomas then joined in saying, "This fuckboy only feels whole when he has a hard cock in one of his fuckholes. After we opened his eyes and claimed his virgin fuckholes, he knows he belongs to us now. I can't wait for the first time he calls us or just shows up on our doorstep because he needs our hard cocks again. This little cock loving fuckboy is going to need our constant attention to keep his cock addiction properly sated."

Robert grunted again and replied, "I think we can handle this little fuckboy's needs. He's been moaning around our hard cocks all night. You know he's going to need our help and our hard cocks. We can't let our new fuckboy go into withdrawal from lack of hard cock. Besides, this little fuckboy knows who he belongs to now and I'm sure he'll be loyal to us if we keep him properly fed with our cocks."

Thomas moaned loudly as he added, "Yeah, our fuckboy is in for the time of his life now that he's admitted that he's ours. I can't wait to teach him how kinky we can be. We should probably ease him into his new role as our fuckboy. We don't want to overwhelm him."

Both men laughed as they continued blasting my fuckholes. I moaned in excitement and surprise at their back-and-forth. They didn't consider threesomes to be kinky? What else could they be talking about? I racked my brain trying to imagine what they could mean, but my sheltered life hadn't exposed me to much that could be considered kinky. Disregarding my questions, I returned my attention to the hard cock blasting my ass and the hard cock fucking my throat. I smiled around Thomas's hard cock as I tried my best to lick and suck as he thrust in and out.

I began feeling my orgasm approaching. It wasn't as painful or powerful as the first time, but this one hadn't been built up so slowly or over such a long period of time. I moaned as I looked up at Thomas's face through lidded eyes as my orgasm quickly grew in strength. Thomas must have seen something in my eyes because he suddenly moaned out, "Our fuckboy's about to cum. You should see the look on his face. This little cutie is about to shoot his load as he gets fucked from both ends."

Robert moaned out, "Good, 'cause I've got a present for him to help the little fuckboy cum."

Robert then thrust his hard cock deep into my ass, punching my prostate and exploding inside me. I moaned as I felt the warmth from his hot cum erupt inside my ass. I began shaking as my pleasure reached my limit. I then felt an explosion as I felt my cock begin spraying my cum on the covers under me. I moaned around Thomas's hard cock as my hips bucked as my cock spent itself.

Thomas moaned out, "Here you go, boy. Here's my load too."

Thomas then thrust his hard cock into my mouth as his cock began spewing his hot cum on my tongue before driving his cock head into my throat. I swallowed quickly and moaned as I enjoyed the taste of his cum on my tongue and the feeling of the remainder shooting against the back of my throat before sliding down as I swallowed. I absentmindedly felt Robert pull his cock out of my ass and climb off the bed. I wondered if he was taking his turn in the bathroom now.

Once Thomas's cock stopped twitching and spraying cum down my throat, he allowed me to pull back so that I could suck and lick the full length of his cock. I kept my eyes locked on his as I sucked any remaining cum out of his cock, before sliding my mouth up to concentrate on his cock head. Thomas trailed his fingers through my hair and smiled affectionately as he breathed out, "You love sucking and licking a cock head, don't you, boy?"

I held his gaze as I moaned affirmatively. I trailed my tongue along the edges of his cock head before licking up his piss slit. I sucked a little harder as I flicked my tongue over his bulbous cock head as he moaned in pleasure. Robert then joined us on the bed and added, "Here, boy, you can suck my cock too."

I moaned as I grasped both of their cock shafts before I began alternating between sucking and licking them both. Thomas moaned out, "Yeah, our new fuckboy loves sucking a hard cock. He especially loves worshipping our cock heads."

Robert nodded as he added, "Yeah, now that he knows how much he loves it, a good little fuckboy like him is going to need to suck our hard cocks every chance he has to make up for all the years of his life that he's wasted thinking he wanted girls. Poor fuckboy should have known that he loved a hard cock."

Thomas looked down at me with sympathy on his face as he added, "Yes, our fuckboy was missing a hard cock in his mouth and ass, without ever knowing it. But now he can get all the hard cock that he can right here. It's a good thing he came to our door."

Robert added as I switched back to Thomas's cock, "Yes, it was. He's lucky that he's so cute that we had to have him. He put up a good defense and did his best to argue when we had him watching porn as he stroked our hard cocks. We might not have tried so hard at seducing him if he hadn't gotten hard to gay porn."

Thomas added as he moaned in pleasure with his cock in my mouth, "I loved the look of fear and horror on his face when he realized that he had stayed hard to the end of the porno and now belonged to us."

Robert nodded as he moaned out, "Yeah, it's been so long since I've seen a bubble butt as cute as his or an asshole so adorable and sweet tasting. And he looked so adorably cute as he sucked our hard cocks for the first time. He learned fast too. He might be our fuckboy, but he knows how to suck a hard cock. Don't you, boy?"

I moaned affirmatively around Thomas's hard cock as I brought Robert's hard cock closer. I then took my mouth off of Thomas's hard cock, pressed both of their hard cocks together, and opened wide to wrap my lips around both of their cock heads. All three of us moaned in pleasure as I began sucking and licking both of their cock heads at the same time. I loved the feeling of their bulbous cock heads filling my mouth as I sucked and licked them contentedly. I began massaging their balls and stroking their shafts as best I could.

Robert and Thomas were making out and trailing their hands over each other's naked bodies as I sucked their cock heads. Wanting to test myself, I began pushing my mouth further down both of their shafts as I continued to suck and lick. It was difficult and I felt like my lips would split, but I managed to take several more inches into my mouth. They both moaned at my technique and Thomas moaned out, "I think our fuckboy could use a little help. Why don't we teach him a new trick?"

Robert moaned as he nodded as they both placed a hand on either side of my head to hold me still. They then began alternately thrusting their hard cocks in and out of my mouth. I moaned as I continued to suck and lick their cocks. It felt and tasted amazing to have their hard cocks thrusting in and out of my mouth like alternating pistons. I moaned again as they grunted and moaned in pleasure while they held me in place.

Having them hold me still while they have their way with me still turned me in immensely. Unfortunately, I was not on the kind of pills that they were and I knew that I couldn't get hard, much less cum again any time soon. But I was OK with that. I hadn't expected to cum once tonight, let alone twice. Both times were greater and more powerful than any other orgasm I had ever experienced. Sucking both of their hard cocks at the same time as they fuck my mouth was more than enough pleasure for me. Plus I knew that they would both cum down my throat, which I desperately looked forward to.

Thomas looked down at me and moaned out, "Our fuckboy always looks cutest when he has our two cocks inside him."

Robert added with a smirk, "He's rarely not had both of our cocks inside him since we brought him to our bed."

Thomas then shrugged as he replied, "That just proves that he's cutest when he's in his natural element. Plus he always looks adorable when he looks up at us with those big blue eyes. Seeing those big blue eyes looking up at me while he has his lips wrapped around my hard cock always makes me want to breed his ass again just to make him remember who he belongs to."

Robert chuckled and nodded as he added, "I know what you mean. But I don't think we have to prove anything to our fuckboy anymore, do we? He's already acknowledged that he is a fuckboy and that he belongs to us. He should know that once he leaves this house he will be on call at all times to meet us wherever we want to suck our hard cocks or get fucked. Can you imagine how embarrassing and dirty it would feel if we called you in the middle of the night to meet us in the drive of your parent's house? We would have you suck our hard cocks and breed your ass while your parents were asleep in their bed with no knowledge that their darling teenage son was a fuckboy to two older musclemen."

I moaned at the idea as Thomas added, "I was thinking about going to his parent's house, introducing myself, and making friends with them. All the while I'd be teasing and taunting our fuckboy in his own house in front of his parents. Maybe I'd have him show me his room, then drop him to his knees to suck my cock before his parents came to check on us. Or I could pick him up from school and have him blow me in the car as I drive him home. He'd have to finish me off in his parent's driveway."

Robert moaned at this as they continued to double-team my mouth as I sucked and licked. I was enthralled and excited about their taunts and plans, even if I knew I would be terrified to do any of it. Robert then added, "Maybe we could meet him at a movie theater and have him blow us both throughout the whole movie. We can take him into the city and show him some gay bars. Imagine how popular he would be. We'd have him sit at our feet as we pet his head, letting everyone know he belongs to us. We could even show everyone how much he loves sucking our cocks."

Thomas laughed as he pointed out, "Until they kicked us out."

Robert smiled at his partner before looking down at me possessively as he moaned out, "I'd like to have him come back next weekend. We could keep him until Sunday and he'd be naked the whole time. We could even pretend to seduce him again on Friday night. I bet he would love an entire weekend of nonstop hard cocks inside him."

I moaned affirmatively at his suggestion and their other ideas. I had pulled my mouth back, grasped both of their shafts to stop their thrusting, and was now happily licking and sucking their cock heads. I moaned again as I enjoyed licking and sucking their cock heads. Having two cocks in my mouth was still a little awkward, but I managed. Robert and Thomas were moaning loudly and I watched their facial expressions for any changes.

Robert suddenly moaned out, "OK, boy. Time to receive your bedtime medicine. Come on, Thomas, fuck this boy's mouth with me."

Robert and Thomas then returned to thrusting their hard cocks in and out of my mouth in an alternating pattern. I moaned in pleasure as they held my head in place. I watched their eyes and facial expressions change as they neared their orgasms.

Robert came first. He grunted and bucked his hips as his cock exploded on my tongue. He continued to thrust in and out of my mouth as he rubbed his cock against Thomas's hard cock. I moaned with every spurt of cum onto my tongue. I swallowed as quickly as I could and managed not to spill any. Robert shuddered as his cock stopped cumming. I grasped his cock head and stroked him into my mouth desperate to get all of his hot cum into my mouth.

When he finished cumming, he gently pulled his cock out of my mouth and looked down bar me as he said, "Now, suck Thomas's cock, fuckboy. Show us how our new fuckboy worships a hard cock."

I didn't need to be told twice. I immediately plunged my mouth down the length of Thomas's hard cock. I licked and sucked as hard as I could as I bobbed my head on his cock. I grasped his shaft and enthusiastically stroked his shaft in sync with my bobbing head.

Thomas moaned loudly as I attacked his hard cock. He moaned out, "Fuck, this boy is trying to suck my skull out of my cock."

I moaned at his description as I continued energetically. When I felt Thomas's cock twitch, I immediately plunged my mouth down his cock until his cock head slipped into my throat. I swallowed rapidly, making Thomas's hips buck as his cock exploded sending a torrent of hot cum right down my throat. I moaned as I enjoyed the feeling of his cock twitching in my mouth and of his hot cum flowing down my throat. After he stopped cumming, I withdrew my mouth up his cock shaft, sucking and licking as I went. I stopped at his cock head so I could lick and suck him a little while longer.

Apparently, Thomas had finally reached his limit as I felt his cock begin to soften in my mouth. I continued to lick and suck his softening cock head until he pulled back and sat down on the bed with a sigh. I then excused myself to go to the bathroom before I left. As I finished and began washing my hands, my exhaustion finally began to catch up to me. Apparently, all the energy and pleasure I received from sucking cock and getting fucked was finally leaving my body. I stumbled out of the bathroom and began wondering how I was going to drive home.

Robert and Thomas saw me and gently laid me in the middle of the bed under the covers. I tried to say something about driving home, but all that came out was unintelligible mumbles. I heard them chuckle at my exhaustion as I drifted off to sleep.

Robert looked from the now-sleeping boy to his partner with an affectionate smile on his face as he said, "Looks like we wore the little guy out."

Thomas shook his head as he added, "I'm not surprised. How many loads of ours did he take?"

Robert shook his head as he replied, "I lost count."

Thomas then grabbed his cell phone to check the boy's usual rates and then hesitated. He looked from the sleeping boy back to his phone several times, before saying, "This isn't him."

Robert chuckled as he asked, "What are you talking about?"

Thomas began, "Look, in the picture his hair is darker. His nose and ears are different. Plus kid that we paid for has a mole on the small of his back, right here."

Thomas indicated the spot on the sleeping boy that should have a mole but didn't. He then continued, "Don't get me wrong, this boy's cuter. And his ass is much sexier. But what's going on?"

Robert grabbed his phone to check for any messages, considering they had used his phone to make the arrangements. He then discovered a missed call, several text messages, and an email. He scanned through them all and then looked up at Thomas as he said, "You better listen to this, 'We regret to inform you that your reservation for this evening is unable to be met at this time. We deeply apologize for your inconvenience and have issued you a full refund, plus a 20% discount on your next reservation. We deeply..."

Robert finished reading the email and then looked from his partner to the sleeping boy and back to his partner. Thomas then said what they were both realizing, "This isn't who we ordered. He really is just a pizza delivery boy."

Robert nodded as he looked down at the sleeping boy, before looking back at Thomas as he declared, "We just seduced and turned out a straight boy. I mean, for real."

Thomas shook his head in disbelief as he added, "Plus the boy wants more and seemed excited about being our personal fuckboy."

Robert smiled as he replied, "No wonder we thought the kid was such a good actor. He wasn't acting."

Thomas then asked in fake innocence, "Can we keep him?"

Robert pulled up the covers and gazed longingly at the boy's naked body as he added, "He did say that he wanted to be our fuckboy and that he belonged to us."

Thomas was smiling wider as he grew more and more excited at the possibilities. He then added, "Let's keep going as we have. Don't tell him about the mix-up. Let him think we were just as surprised as he was by his arrival tonight. We should just carry on and treat him like we talked about and that he agreed to and was excited about."

Robert nodded as he considered the situation and finally added, "OK, so we just carry on with him. He did seem excited by everything we talked about doing to him and with him."

Thomas nodded excitedly as he smiled and said, "He must really live locally to be delivering pizzas here. Look, we treat him like we have been, which we obviously know he loves. We should give him some ground rules too. How about: he isn't allowed to cum when not in our presence. That will keep him coming back to us. And he is now on call to us 24/7 for booty calls. I could tell he liked that idea."

Robert joined in, "He should send us pictures and tell us his sexual fantasies throughout the day to prove to us that he knows who he belongs to. We should also give him some assignments, like researching cleanliness, different sexual techniques, different positions, plus stretches and exercises to do to keep him in shape and flexible, not that our boy needs it."

Thomas smiled wider as he slipped down under the covers to spoon the naked boy, and added, "Plus we should send him links to erotic stories and videos to keep him horny at all times. Maybe we should pick out his clothes from now on. Or at least his underwear. I'd love to see our boy in nothing but a white jockstrap."

Robert smiled at his excited partner as he slid under the covers in front of the boy, even as his own devious mind ran over the possibilities. He smiled at the boy and added, "We should get all of his measurements tomorrow so we can order those outfits we talked about before. Now that this is real, we can dress him up."

Both musclemen smiled as they thought of everything they could do to and with their new fuckboy. They moved closer, sandwiching the sleeping boy between their naked bodies. The naked boy moaned quietly as the two men hugged his smaller body between them. Robert and Thomas smiled possessively at their new fuckboy before smirking at each other. This night had turned out even better than they could ever have imagined.