You’ve Got Mail Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard her giggling as they undressed. Then it got quiet. They're naked now I thought and they must be kissing. Then I heard them talking softly in muffled tones.

"Oh yeah," she said. "That's VERY nice Billy. The gals said you had a big one and they were right. How long is this damned thing?"

I heard him whisper something I could not understand and then Erika laughed loudly.

"All men exaggerate the length of their cocks Billy," she said. "No way is this damn thing ten inches. It's long and thick and beautiful, but honey, it ain't no ten inches! Nine maybe. Yeah a solid nine but next time we fuck I'm gonna bring a tape measure."

Then she laughed. It was a loud and sexy laugh and in my mind I could see her playing with a big hard cock. Jesus! Nine inches! I got my little five-incher out and started to masturbate.

Pounding my pud with one hand I began to undress with the other until I was naked. Then I stroked my cock with one hand and played with my balls with the other. Suddenly I felt embarrassed. Could I let them see me play with my peter like this while I watched them fuck?

That thought was interrupted by a loud groan from Erika and then, "Ahhhhh ... Oh God ... easy ... please ... Oh yes ... yes ... NOW DO IT ... DO IT!"

The bastard had just shoved that big thing into her! They gotta be doin it missionary, I thought. He was fuckin my wife and she was begging him to "do it." Oh God this was torture. I wanted to watch the horny bitch pump her ass!

Then I heard the rhythmic bed sounds of steady fucking and after several minutes the rhythm grew faster. I heard wet slapping sounds of two naked, sweaty bodies pounding together. Then Erika started to grunt the way she did when she was thinking about Ben Ziegler. Billy was getting to her! She was having her fun! And so was that big bastard!

I felt myself begin to ejaculate and I aimed the jism at my belly. Shit! No towels and where the hell's my handkerchief?

I found my handkerchief and as I wiped the cum off my belly I heard Erika have her orgasm. She groaned louder than usual - noisy but not a screamer. I heard Billy start to grunt and then a rhythmic heavy pounding as he pumped his load into my wife. That was fast! The whole thing took only about five minutes! They were both very horny!

I sat there, my dripping dick in my hand, and listened to them panting for air as they laid in bed resting. They rested several minutes before they started whispering to each other.

I heard Erika giggle and then Billy gave a soft laugh. Then they whispered some more and laughed some more. What the hell were they talking about I wondered? Shit! They were talking about fucking of course! What else?

Then Erika said, "Honey are you sure you'll be okay."

Billy mumbled something that sounded like yes.

Erika spoke softly, "After what happened with ... you know ... Rita ... are you sure you don't want to do it a little more to be sure before we let Rob in?"

Shit! He'd told her about fucking Rita with Harold watching! And the horny bitch wanted to fuck some more to be sure his dick was okay, with me out here pounding my peter. I can't take that. Oh God! Please Billy don't do that. Please!

"Okay Billy if you're sure. I'll go get him," Erika said.

Oh thank you Billy, thank you. From now on you can have as much of that pussy as you want.

Then I heard Erika speak louder, "Where the hell is my other shoe? I'm not gonna walk out there barefoot. He's my husband and I want my legs to look good for him. Oh here it is!"

A moment later my loving wife, freshly fucked and stark naked, walked into the brightly lit living room wearing only her spike heels and a big smile. She was gorgeous as always and her whole body was flushed from her sexual excitement. Her lovely breasts jiggled as she walked.

"Did you enjoy that darling?" Erika asked.

Then looking at my jism soaked handkerchief and the dripping pecker in my hand she laughed and said, "Yeah, I can see you did. I'm glad. You've been waiting patiently. Poor baby you've waited long enough. I'm glad I pleased you."

"You can come in now honey. Billy and I have gotten to ... ah ... well ... you know ... we're MUCH better acquainted than we were a few minutes ago."

Then she grinned and giggled and I KNEW she'd been properly fucked.

I once again admired that perfect body and her legs. Shit! There's a big gob of creamy jism dripping out of her hairy beaver and running down her left inner thigh!

Jesus that's sexy!

She caught me staring at it and looked down at her thigh.

"Dammit I just wiped that off before I came out here. That bastard pumped a massive load! It's still pouring out of me. Give me that handkerchief darling."

She spread her legs and wiped her inner thigh and threw that jism soaked handkerchief back to me. It was wet and heavy and sticky with his cum and mine. Jesus my arousal was growing out of control. My pecker started throbbing.

I followed her into the bedroom, my pecker now sticking straight out and bouncing up and down as I walked. I must have looked comical but I didn't care. The fantasy I'd had for months was gonna come true. They were gonna let me watch!

Billy was laying on the bed in the dimly lit bedroom his cock semi-erect. Jesus! That thing was big! Uncircumcised and thick, it had to be at least twice the size of mine. No wonder Erika groaned when he shoved it in.

"What would you like to see darling?" Erika asked. "I told Billy that he wouldn't be doing me if you hadn't asked me to do it so the first thing we had to do was a command performance on your request."

"I ... I ... well ... I want to ... to ... hold you in my arms tenderly like my loving wife while he ... he ... "

Erika gave a low, sexy giggle and said, "While he fucks your loving wife's brains out and you feel her cum and tremble in your arms?"

Oh God yes! That's what I want to see. Shit, I'm losing control. I reached down and grabbed my cock and both of them saw me do it and chuckled.

I nodded eagerly, unable to speak with my throat as dry as it was.

"That's sweet darling," Erika said. "I'm gonna enjoy that too."

She turned to Billy lying in bed and asked, "Honey are you ready for another round?"

"Hell yes," he said. "Get me up."

I watched my loving wife peel back his loose foreskin and take the head of that big uncircumcised cock into her mouth. Then she began to felate the horny bastard and got him hard right away. Jesus he was big! She started stroking his cock.

"Yeah Billy nice and hard! That's the way I wanted my loving hubby to see this blue-veined monster. Look at that big thing baby! Check out that purple head when I peel back his foreskin. I'm really gonna enjoy this! And you're gonna watch me take it balls deep."

She turned on her side and drew her knees up.

"Okay Billy get behind me and do me doggie," she said. "And get your finger on my clit. I need that to cum in this position. Most guys don't seem to know it but I ain't got no clitoris back there where your dick is."

Then she laughed and said, "Men! They only care about THEIR pleasure. Except for my baby of course. He always knows how to please me and he always does. That's why he's so special."

"Come here baby," she said to me. "Get close and hold me and kiss me. Get your body next to mine so you can feel the impact of Billy pounding me. I'm doin this for you! I want you to FEEL me getting fucked, not just watch it happen."

Billy slipped that big thing easily into her semen-lubricated vagina and started to fuck her. I held her close and felt the impact of every thrust. Erika grunted softly as he fucked her. I was playing with her tits and kissing her mouth and when she began to breathe heavily I started kissing her neck.

"That's it Billy! Fuck me harder but rub my clit a little softer than that. That's it! Just like that. Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Now fuck me hard enough for my hubby to feel your thrusts. Make him a part of it. Easy on my tits baby."

Then she whispered a private message in my ear, "Another man is fucking your wife baby and your loving wife is enjoying that big cock of his pounding her. I love you baby. Hold me close while that big bastard fucks me and let's both have our fun now. Then hubby, you're gonna feel me tremble as I cum fuckin another man."

My sexual arousal seemed to reach a peak higher than ever before.

Billy got a rhythm that seemed to please her and her grunts became regular and I could feel her eager body respond to his. This was as sexually exciting as anything I had ever imagined. It was almost like he was fucking me!

My cock was erect and throbbing. I slipped it between Erika's thighs just above her knees and when I humped it was like I was masturbating. I realized that I was gonna ejaculate between my wife's legs. Suddenly Erika lost control and cried out passionately.

"Oh God I'm gonna cum. Jesus that was fast! Hold me tight Rob. It feels so damn good! Oh God Billy FUCK ME HARD! Rob! Squeeze my tits! Ahhh! Oooh! Oooh!"

Her body trembled in a violent orgasm and I felt myself ejaculate on her trembling thighs. Billy started to grunt and his rhythm became rapid and violent as he pumped his load.

Three orgasms! Together! Then we three lay panting from our exertions.

The silence, broken only by our heavy breathing, was suddenly interrupted by a loud rambling cry as Billy yelled loudly.

"Jesus Christ! That was a great fuck but that's not like the last time I cucked a husband. Shit! Rob was as much a part of the action as I was, Erika. Where the hell did he pump his load?"

Then the three of us began to laugh as we lay there resting and panting for air.

"Thank you Billy," Erika said. "I enjoyed that."

"Rob, thank Billy for letting you watch."

"Thank you Billy," I said meekly, wondering how the hell you thank a guy for fucking your wife. But I was very grateful to him for doing it. I couldn't have said it out loud of course. It was hard to even think it but I lay there feeling really grateful to my old friend for fucking my wife. He gave me a pleasure I could not achieve any other way. I might be a damn pervert but I sure enjoyed it.

I got up and went into the living room and got three glasses and a bottle of Drambuie so we could have a nightcap. When I got back Erika had rolled over on top of Billy, her right leg over him with her pussy humping his hip. She was kissing him passionately.

As they finished the kiss he looked up at me, helplessly.

"Jesus Rob," he said. "Your wife is one horny bitch! She wants to fuck again! We got two more nights to fuck and this horny bitch is gonna drain me dry the first night! I need a few minutes rest."

Erika reached down and grabbed his big flaccid penis. She flopped it, slapped his belly with it, and laughed.

"This damn thing's useless in this condition," she said. "I need a hard one!"

Turning to me she looked at my dick and said, "Put that stuff on the table honey and come over here and fuck me."

I looked down and my skinny pecker was rock hard. My wife pulled me between her legs and grabbing my cock she shoved it into her pussy and started to hump. Jesus! She was horny!

I fucked her missionary. My skinny pecker was just floating in two big loads of another guy's jism, which was dripping out and running down on my balls. Sloppy seconds – actually sloppy THIRDS - felt wonderful! I could smell his sweat on her body. I got my pubic bone on her clit and she began to grunt and hump just like always.

"Are you enjoying that little peter as much as my big one Erika?" Billy asked with an sensual laugh.

"I'm not a size queen Billy – it's what he does to my clit that counts," Erika said between grunts. "And he's doin it right now! I like the look and feel of that blue-veined monster swinging between your legs honey but size don't count for nothing if my clit doesn't get the attention she needs and my Robbie always sees to that."

I was so horny I couldn't control myself and I pounded her hard. I felt her pussy start to contract in an orgasm after several minutes and I pumped my load into her contracting vagina as she was having her orgasm. Nothing to be ashamed of about THAT fuck! I thought.

Billy watched us fuck till I finished her off and then he got up and poured each of us a glass of Drambuie.

"I propose a toast to the horniest woman in Chicago," he said. "She fucks like a mink."

We three raised our glasses and drank. Then Billy lay back exhausted, said not a word, and went to sleep. Erika lay beside me and sighed deeply.

"Damn that was good sex," she said. "Did you enjoy watching darling?"

"I enjoyed it very much," I said. "Thank you honey. It was as good as I thought it would be."

"I enjoyed it too," Erika said. "It was very exciting to fuck him and know you were listening in the living room. It was even better to feel your body next to mine while he fucked me, brought me off, and I trembled in your arms. We're gonna have fun these next two nights with this stud. I love you baby. You are my life! I'm so glad you like to watch. It's completely rejuvenated our sex life."

"Sleep well darling," I said.

We both dropped off into an exhausted sleep and I woke up with sunlight shining in the window and my wife fucking Billy cowboy with her tits hanging down and jiggling over his face.

Billy turned toward me, grinned, and said, "The bitch woke me up to fuck me again. She's a sex fiend."

I lay there watching his face as his arousal grew and his orgasm approached. It was the first time I had watched another man's face break down into helpless passion as his ejaculation began. My wife groaned as her own orgasm swept through her body and she collapsed on Billy's chest grunting as her contractions squeezed his cock. They lay there breathing heavily.

As we got out of bed Billy laughed and said, "I think your wife is in charge of the sex Rob. I'm not used to that but it seems to work for you and me both."

The three of us headed for the shower and it was a good thing that Billy's luxury suite had a big oversized shower with two heads. Billy and I soaped up Erika's naked body and laughed as we played with her tits and ass. She, in turn, helped us wash our balls.

She soaped Billy's cock till it was hard and then laughing she took him doggie, but it was just play, not a serious fuck. She laughed and pushed me down on my knees to lick her clit as Billy fucked her doggie while two shower heads blasted us with water. Shit! His low-hanging balls were slapping me in the chin!

"We need to do it this way tonight Billy. Hubby's tongue on my clit is a hell of a lot better than your finger," Erika said laughing.

Naked in the shower, my embarrassment finally began to dissipate and I felt comfortable with a friend of many years fucking my wife. I was able to laugh and joke about it with both of them.

We got out of the shower and Billy and I were standing there naked drying off and watching a naked Erika blow-dry her hair.

"That's one beautiful woman," he said. "Look at that ass. Look at those tits jiggle."

"Walk over behind her," I said, laughing. "Play with 'em."

"Hell no," he said. "I do that and we'd be fuckin. That's the horniest bitch I ever saw. We don't have time to fuck before the board meeting this morning."

My good friend of many years stood there admiring my wife's naked body. I felt my friendship grow stronger as I remembered the wonderful night he had given us. I had to tell him how I felt now that I was able to.

"I want to thank you Billy," I said softly, feeling truly grateful to my friend. "I was so horribly embarrassed last night at letting you know my secret sexual needs. And you were so gentle and kind and understanding. You kidded me a little but you were very careful not to totally humiliate me, which you could easily have done. My sexual desires made me completely helpless."

He turned to me and stepping closer he put his hand on my shoulder and spoke to me like a good friend of many years, which he was.

"Look Robbie. You're my close friend. When a friend gives you his wife to enjoy, you should appreciate that gift and be nice to him. Your wife loves you and she's already thanked me for being nice to you."

I smiled at him. "Well thank you from us both," I said. "I'm looking forward to a long and close relationship. I hope it won't be just ... well ... you know."

He leaned close and whispered in my ear, "This is not a one time thing my friend. Your wife is quality pussy. I'm gonna service her regular. She's eager for it and she needs it bad. I'm gonna be sure she gets all she wants. And you, my friend, will be right there watching us, every time we do it."

I thanked him again and we dressed and headed off to the board meeting for a day of honest work.

12