Literotica.com
index : leden : sex4every1 : Biografie

Add to favorites

sex4every1
( klik op de gebruikersnaam om een antwoord te versturen naar het lid. )
 BiografieToevoegingenFavorietenContact 
sex4every1's Biografie:
Gender: Man
Gewicht: Gemiddeld
Hoogte: Lang
Lokatie: 
Orientatie: Hetero
Geinteresseerd In: Niets
Status: Toegevoegd
Rook: Nee
Drank: Nu en dan
Fetishes: incest,free use,dominant women
Huisdieren: Niets
User Number: 1237937
Member Since: October 9, 2010
Laatst Aangepast: February 27, 2024
sex4every1
Sommige woorden van sex4every1:

Just writing what comes to mind...

For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com

27/02/2024:

Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much!

I will try to publish a new chapter each month, as before.

Kind regards,

*****

28/11/2023:

Hello everyone, I hope this post finds you - and yours well.

My father has passed away, and so I'll be taking some time off to cope with this loss and to spend some time with the family. Somehow, it doesn't feel right writing and publishing stories right now.

Hope you understand. Don't know when I'll be back.

Please stay tuned for more to come.

Happy holidays...

*****

7/06/2023:

Hey boys and girls :-)

I'll be taking the month of August off, and since my editor is taking the month of July, I won't be publishing anything in the summer. To make it for it though, I'll post something extra in the fall :-)

Thank you for you continued support. Stay tuned for more.

Keep the mails and feedback coming.

I'll continue to respond as quickly as I can.

Have a great summer!

*****

13/07/2022:

I'll be taking the month of August off this summer!

Have fun and stay hot :-)

I'll be back in September with new stories and chapters.

*****

15/4/2022:

As some of you have already noticed, several of my stories are being trolled. Some clown is leaving these "ONE STAR" remarks in each of them. I have asked the site admin to look into this. Once they've gathered all the information they need, my editor will systematically and aggressively remove all of this nonsense.

A special thanks to many of my readers, who were kind enough to bring this to my attention - and honor me with their four and five-star ratings. You guys, and girls of course, are the main reason I've just published my 100th story :-)

Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart!

*****

7/1/2022:

Not since the first chapter of "Just A Cumrag" has a story elicited such a mixed response from you, the public, as "Manuela Ch. 2".

Although I respect everyone's opinion on the subject and I am open to all forms of constructive criticism, I had no choice but to disable comments for this chapter.

There was more filth in the comment section than in the story itself!

I am sorry you guys didn't like this one, and I hope to do better in the future. But let's stay civil, shall we.

I still welcome all feedback, but offensive and vulgar comments will be removed.

*****

26/11/2021: Thanks to all readers for your continued support and constructive feedback. It is greatly appreciated!

I know a lot of you are impatiently awaiting particular stories and chapters, but because of the heavy toll the pandemic has taken on my surroundings, I am unable to publish at a higher rate than is currently the case. Please bare with me! I have read all of your requests and I will do my very best to put some extra effort into your favorite series.

Be well and stay safe!

*****

30/06/2021: I've received a lot of requests to publish a story in my native tongue (Dutch). So, here goes... "Het Vrijgezellenfeest" should be online shortly :-)

*****

15/06/2021: A genuine "thank you" to the artists who contacted me regarding the artwork for the website. Unfortunately, I can't make the numbers work. My writing is - and will always be - free and I simply don't have the money to spend on monthly fees.

To my readers: that means no website, but I will keep on writing and posting right here. Don't worry :-)

Stay healthy and safe. Have a great summer!

*****

23/12/2020: Hey all! I am thinking of making my own website. Anyone interested in providing me with erotic art/drawings for each of my series? Shoot me an email to discuss. Thanks in advance.

Happy Holidays & stay safe!

*****

29/09/2020: Thanks to all of you for your continuous feedback and your support. It is greatly appreciated. I will be publishing a new story at the beginning of each month! Have fun and stay safe :-)

*****

1/5/2020: Found another editor and will be publishing more work soon.

Stay tuned, and above else: STAY SAFE!

*****

16/11/2019: Too much to do and too little time to do it in :-) So, once again, I find myself in need of an editor. If you're interested, please shoot me an email. Please only apply if serious. Thanks.

*****

9/9/2019: Hello everyone, as you've probably noticed, I am back :-)

Thank you all for the wonderful support and positive feedback in your emails - also regarding the Playdate-story. It means a lot to me!

Stay tuned for more.

*****

11/07/2019: I am taking an extended holiday :-)

I'll be back in September, with a lot of stories to publish. See you all then. Have a glorious summer!

*****

04/01/2019: Working with a wonderful new editor. Lots of new stuff coming soon. Thanks to all for your support and offers to help.

*****

 BiografieToevoegingenFavorietenContact 
Als u enige problemen ondervind met dit profiel rapporteer dit dan aan de webmaster alstublieft.
Thuis |  Verhalen Index |  Webcams |  Speelgoed voor Volwasene &Videos |  Prikbord