• Authors
  • Dare2Bro

Dare2Bro

A reader who enjoyed the stories here and one day decided to give it a try myself. It has been a great experience and I thank everyone for the kind comments and educational suggestions.

All my stories are stand-alone, complete stories. You may not care for where I finish my stories but you will not be left waiting for the next installment of a story. When I first started reading stories on this site I found a storyline I really enjoyed. After reading the first three parts of the story I discovered the story wasn't complete. Only then did I look at the dates of the story and discovered the stories were almost 10 years old. I still wonder how that story would have ended.

I encourage your comments because constructive criticism does improve my novice writing skills. But I am surprised at how personally I do take some of the more base criticism. I have discovered that these little stories of mine sometimes feel like my children.

Thank you for investing your time in the world these stories try to create. And for those of you who sometimes daydream of scenarios or create in your mind alternate endings to the stories on this site. Dare to write a story, I bet you have a great one inside of you.

Location

Central Virginia

Gender

Male

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
289Followers
6Following
11My Favorites
35My Comments

More About Me

Age

68

Weight

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Contact Author

Contact Dare2Bro by clicking here.