Literotica.com
index : leden : Lost Boy : Biografie

Add to favorites

Lost Boy
( klik op de gebruikersnaam om een antwoord te versturen naar het lid. )
 BiografieToevoegingenFavorietenContact 
Lost Boy's Biografie:
Gender: Man
Gewicht: Lang
Hoogte: Lang
Lokatie: Midwest
Orientatie: Hetero
Geinteresseerd In: Niets
Status: Single
Rook: Nee
Drank: Ja
Fetishes: Niets
Huisdieren: Kat(ten)
User Number: 85712
Member Since: February 13, 2002
Laatst Aangepast: August 24, 2023
Lost Boy
Sommige woorden van Lost Boy:

22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories already in the works. Take care. LB

15-03-23 Jeez, has it been that long? I have posted a story for the surfing with an alien event. Sadly, after multiple seizures over the intervening months, I am glad to be able to post anything at all. I hope you enjoy the story.

15-12-22 Submitted part two of Have We Met? I hope this clears up some of your questions while adding more to keep the mystery going. Please vote and comment when it posts, thanks.

09-12-22 Just submitted part one of a short mystery series I hope you enjoy, should post around Sunday or so.

21-09-22 Part 24 of play testers submitted. Vote, comment, and hope you enjoy this chapter.

28-07-22 Part 23 of play testers submitted. Please vote and comment.

18-07-22 Part 22 of play testers submitted. Hope you enjoy.

09-07-22 I can't believe it has been half a year since my last post. Ongoing health issues have made life difficult. Here is part 21 of play testers.

10-09-21 Part 20 submitted. Continuing to work on part 14 of Mr. Robinson.

01-09-21 One last read thru of part 20 and I will submit it. I have another 75 or so rough pages to edit, tweak, and polish. While I finish those I will also be working on finishing up stories I dropped years back. Mr. Robinson will be one of the first. Since it ties directly into Play Testers.

24-08-21 Just submitted part 19 of playtesters. Time to edit and clean up part 20. Jeez. This will be the longest series I have written besides Iron Rain.

7-14-18 Update to Chronological Order

Thinker, Cut-purse, Demon Vamp

They Call Me Jack/

The Dark Muse

Iron Rain

Evil Bitch

A Brief Moment of Insanity

Spell, Crook and Handle

Hello Mr. Robinson

Legacy

Lost and Forgotten

7-3-18 Update: Working on part two of Lost and Forgotten. It is currently 40 pages in Word and growing. I may have to split it into two posts once it is finished.

7-1-18 Posted a story for the Siren's Song event. Have a great holiday and I hope you enjoy Rain in the Gutter posted in Mind Control section.

6-3-18 Posted a one shot story until I can get Legacy worked out.

5-18-18 I can't believe its been over two months. I hope to have the next installment of Legacy finished soon. I am so sorry but ongoing health issues have slowed me down to a crawl. I've had three seizures in the last two weeks and that laid me until recently. Take care and I hope to post soon.

3-11-18 Posted Legacy Healer for your consumption.

3-10-18 Health issues have put me under the weather. I hope to kick this soon. Please be patient. Take care.

1-30-18 I just submitted Legacy: Gardener for your consumption. Thank you for following me, all 3000 of you. I appreciate your affection and attention. I hope you enjoy.

1-25-18 submitted the next legacy chapter again, i don't know if it got lost in the shuffle or what. Normally, it doesn't take more than a two days to be processed. Hopefully this will show up by Saturday.

1-22-18 I've learned that mfredbird, thank you very much, has nominated me for Most Influential Writer award. I am honored and if anyone else would like to vote or put forth another writer here is the link http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1468747 If you like my work and wish to vote please visit the site and support me. Thank you again mfredbird.

 BiografieToevoegingenFavorietenContact 
Als u enige problemen ondervind met dit profiel rapporteer dit dan aan de webmaster alstublieft.
Thuis |  Verhalen Index |  Webcams |  Speelgoed voor Volwasene &Videos |  Prikbord