All Comments on 'Finding His Mate Ch. 01'

by prettyinpink32

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
prettyinpink32prettyinpink32over 3 years agoAuthor

Hello everyone! I hope you all enjoyed this re-write. As I stated, I am completely re-writing the Finding His Mate series, therefore, please be on the lookout. The remaining chapters from 2011-2012 are still up on Lit, however, they will soon be taken down.

Please feel free to read those if you would like! Just be aware that the story that is written in those, and the new story, are not the same so you may get lost and/or frustrated.

Chapter 2 will be submitted this week!

PP

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Over the Moon

I loved your original story and I am so happy to read this updated version. I loved this first chapter. Thank you for taking the time to re-write this story even though it was so good the first time. Hope we get regular updates.

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 3 years ago

Just a quick critique from the writing side of things... Starting in media red works for action scenes, but when it's a sex scene, it involves characters the reader has *zero* investment in yet, so it doesn't have nearly the same impact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good start

I wasn’t the biggest fan of the FHM original series though I did read it often due to the plot. This rewrite is very promising with the small tweaks. Definitely a much more pleasant read. Great job!

BreezybetaBreezybetaover 3 years ago
I hate that you got rid of the OG version

I was in LOVE with the other one I read it all the time so it's hard for me to give the knew one a chance but I will try cause I like your writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Preferred the original version

I preferred the original version of this story. I don't like how you changed the characteristics of Madison and Tiffany. The opening dream was fine; however, you may want to have someone edit and proofread your changes to give it the impact it once had.

aforrestxaforrestxover 3 years ago

Not nitpicking you, but it's Los Angeles, not Los Angelos.

chucksb01chucksb01almost 3 years ago

i loved the original , read over and over again. i miss it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't get too invested, this is another unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I would actually pay to read the old one.....

BreezybetaBreezybeta5 months ago

I'm so glad I found you again, BUUUUTTT I'm not happy with this new one I think you should have brought back the old one, that was my love this is like it's brother yall dressed him up like my love who looks like him but not him and trying to fool me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another unfinished story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userprettyinpink32@prettyinpink32
November 27th, 2022 Wow. Where to begin? First and foremost, I really want to say that I appreciate you all! It's truly been a journey personally over the past 2 years with hospitalizations and so much more. So, for you to continue to come back and read the FHM series is a bl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES