All Comments on 'My New World – My First Affair'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Shes a cheating woman, are we supposed to feel good about her?

Shed repeatedly cheating on her marriage over and over. Sorry can't get into the story about someone so selfish an unable to feel any kind of guilt or remorse.

One can only hope hubby dumps her quickly for a better person, and that she didn't pass her utter lack of caring for other people onto her kids.

I point all this out to help with your writing. My point is that the character you created here is inhumanly cold. How can a reader connect with her? Yes you tried to describe her thoughts, but where was the emotion and compassion?

As written it's stiff and dry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent Read

A well written and thoughtful tale. I like the structure and the glimpses we get of the inner struggles of the main characters. Tastefully and artfully told.

jessicaj64jessicaj64almost 13 years ago
Hmm?

Once again, Mr. Anon Y. Mous's comments are full of judgment, unhelpful and, in my opinion, wrong.

If you feel no connection with Ms. Cat, why do you continue to read, hmmm?

I would venture to suggest, instead, that the emotions and conflict that she is undergoing and describing rather well, are common to one who is desperately unhappy in one's marriage, and attracted to another, or a series of others, and, on top of it all, struggling with one's sexual identity/orientation.

Very well written, Cat.

Unlike Mr. Mous, I felt very much connected and empathetic towards your character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Is it true that 80% of Brit male population are fags ??

Well, this writer certainly is. "1*" !

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlzabout 1 year ago

Lovely from start to finish!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous