The Cult

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was disappointingly useless at first. The women were open books for the most part. I did learn a few things I might be able to use, but not much. No matter, the potential was there.

I did catch one of the renovators making off with a box of jewelry that must have been in the house for at least half-a-century, forgotten. That alone easily paid for the surveillance install.

Yes, it was hideously expensive, but only eight thousand or so came out of my allowance. Mom picked up the rest, to ensure I was safe and comfortable. Mom's are great like that. I was going to have to pay her a visit sometime soon.

I'd been burning the candle at both ends, setting everything up, managing the entire process, helping the girls get moved in, configuring, testing, and reviewing the surveillance, and still finding some time to work on my core project, the Gospel of Mary. I was a busy little beaver, but as unfocused as I may seem, I never had a problem working hard on something that interested me. My counselors and psychiatrists growing up insisted it was a common issue with the gifted and talented. A by-product of my high IQ. Mom took it all to heart while Dad thought I was just lazy and purposeless. Maybe they were both right.

One interesting side-effect of the effort was finding several extremely attractive young women wandering around the house and grounds. Bethany had recruited a few of her work friends to help her move, not anticipating my hiring an entire crew. All the heavy lifting and cleaning was performed by my team, while Bethany, Lilith, and their friends dealt with unpacking, organizing, decorating, and keeping the crew fed. I had met a few of them and knew most on sight, from my visits to Bethany's establishment.

What I didn't expect was to be interrogated.

They would seek me out, asking questions, exploring my intentions, in some cases outright attacking me. Others seemed more interested in how they could work out a similar deal. Over a period of five days, seven different young ladies approached me to have a 'word' or two. I played my part, acting disinterested, purposely vague as to what I did, confirming that the relationship with Bethany and her sister was not a sexual one. I could tell they were confused, and some obviously didn't believe me. A couple appeared fixated on how to get a piece of the action. I had anticipated as much, but it was way too soon to encourage those leanings.

Bethany was watchful and interceded whenever one of her friends or associates cornered me. I heard her chew out at least two of them for interfering with my 'important' work. I even got an apology out of one of them. Surprisingly sincere.

By the end of the week, I was exhausted, and it was showing. Thursday, I could barely drag my ass around the property three times, having slept less than two hours. I was starting my fourth lap when Bethany and Lilith stepped in front of me.

"Enough, Joshua!" Bethany snapped. "You're killing yourself!"

I stopped in front of them, gasping for air as if I'd run a marathon, not a mile. "I'm fine, Bethany. Just a little tired."

Lilith stepped up and put her arm around my waist, pointing me toward the house. "You're not, Joshua. You don't even realize it. You're wound up into knots, and need to slow down."

"Really, I'm okay," I insisted.

They didn't argue with me, they just took over. They dragged me into my shower and bathed me. Bethany was stroking my front, but I was too tired to play. They noticed.

"When was the last time you relieved him?" Lilith asked.

"Not since last week," Bethany said.

"Me either. This isn't right."

They dried me off and dragged me back to bed. "I have things to do," I argued. "Important things."

"First thing you're going to do is sleep. You look like crap. The bags under your eyes have bags. You've never looked like this," Bethany said, dragging me under the covers. She turned to her sister, "I took the day off. I'll stay with him for now, get home as soon as you can."

Lilith nodded. "I can finish by two. I'll be back as fast as I can. Don't let him fight you."

"I won't," Bethany said.

My gorgeous naked companion was cuddled up to me, while her sister leaned over, her face inches from mine. "What am I, Joshua?"

"Her sister?"

"What else? What is my role?"

"My conscience."

She smiled. "That's right. And your conscience says it's time for rest. Even God rested on the seventh day. You need to relax, at least a little. You need to recharge your batteries. So don't fight us. Not today. Understood?"

"But my work ..."

"Not today, Joshua!" Lilith growled.

"Alright, maybe after lunch ..."

"Not. Today!"

Bethany giggled and hugged me tighter. "Don't fight us, baby. Relax. You need this."

Lilith was still glaring at me.

"Alright," I said. "I'm yours today. No more argument."

Lilith smiled, then leaned down and kissed me. A real kiss, lingering. "That's right. And we're going to take excellent care of you."

I closed my eyes and tugged Bethany closer. "Love you, Lilith," I murmured.

Her lips brushed mine. "We know. We love you too."

I must have needed the sleep even worse than I realized. I didn't wake until a naked Lilith was climbing into my bed, half on top of me, since it wasn't all that big a bed to start with. I kept my eyes closed, enjoying the feeling.

"How is he?" Lilith asked.

"Dead to the world. I got up twice and he never even noticed."

Lilith's hand moved between my legs and started playing gently. "No fooling around?" she asked.

Bethany sighed. "It's like I'm not even here."

"It's been almost a week, he must be backed up," Lilith said.

"Maybe he's over me," Bethany mumbled. "He's hardly paid me a lick of attention in days."

"I know. Me either."

Her hand was moving gently, and I was starting to respond. Lilith's gentle touched changed as she grasped my shaft, tugging gently.

"He's getting hard," Lilith whispered.

"What are you doing? We don't do that. We don't encourage him, we only help when he needs it."

"He needs it now, and you know it. Help me," Lilith said.

I felt Bethany's hand move in, and they were both teaming up to get me hard. It was working. I thought about whether I should pretend to be asleep, or not. I finally gave in. Both girls were cuddled up to me, and Bethany's lips had started to leave kisses on my chest.

I stretched, feeling them tense up, their hands stopping. I reached around both of them, pulling them in close, hugging them. "That feels nice," I confessed.

"You're not lusting, are you?" Bethany asked.

"No. This is wonderful. I feel so good, so relaxed. Thank you."

I looked down at their smiling faces and stole kisses from each of them. "I guess you were right. I needed this."

Lilith scooted up and kissed me deeply. "I'm always right, when it comes to you, Joshua. You need to learn that. I have a purpose now. I'm going to take care of you. You need to trust me."

"I do, Lilith."

She kissed me softly. "Bethany is going to use her mouth now. No lusting, alright?"

"Lilith!" Bethany gasped.

"He needs it, Beth. I swear. I know what he needs. You have to trust me too."

"But what about, you know?"

"Trust me, sis. Please."

I felt Bethany move down the bed and sighed as her mouth engulfed me.

"Good?" Lilith asked.

"Perfect."

"No lusting?"

I almost chuckled. "No, it's perfect. Thank you."

She kissed me again and moved my hand down to her ass. "Relax. We're going to take care of you the best ever. I promise."

It wasn't long before Bethany's efforts resulted in the expected. I groaned, and stroked her hair, as I came. She sucked me gently through it all, until I breathed a huge sigh of relief, and sank back into the mattress.

"Again, Bethany. We need to drain him."

There was no argument from her sister, as her mouth continued its mission. Lilith had been quiet during most of the first one, but this time, she got involved. She kissed me, then climbed up the bed, and pressed her breast to my mouth. "Suck, Joshua."

I didn't argue and sucked on her nipples while she alternated them, kissing me in between. My hand was fondling her ass, and she moved it lower, between her legs. "Touch me," she insisted.

"Lilith ..."

"Trust me, Joshua. I'll never steer you wrong."

I moaned as my fingers felt her tight little pussy for the first time. She was wet and accepting the intrusion easily. I moaned, as I suckled at her breast, her sister sucking me so wonderfully. I thought about my plans, and almost threw them all away. I wanted to fuck them. Needed to.

"You're lusting, Joshua. Stop that," Lilith said.

"I can't help it. I want to--"

"I know what you want. You're a man, too, not just God's tool. But it's not time yet. We'll know when it is. For now, just relax, and let us take care of you."

"Kiss me, Lilith. Kiss me, and don't stop."

Her soft lips pressed against mine and her tongue started to play. Bethany was sucking and stroking, keeping me going, completely selfless in her effort to help me. I let go of everything but the feeling of comfort, joy and desire. I breathed with Lilith, enjoying a kiss like nothing I'd ever felt before. I lost myself in the feeling, whimpering slightly as I grew closer to my finish.

"Show her you love her," Lilith whispered, gazing into my eyes, before settling her lips back upon mine.

I groaned as I reached the point of no return, and stopped resisting the inevitable. I trembled as I came for her, for them. I was sensitive, and Bethany treated me gently, her mouth soft and willing until I wilted between her lips. She climbed up the bed and cuddled up against me.

"Love you so much, Bethany," I whispered.

She giggled. "A lot. You loved me a lot, both times."

"No, not like that. I mean, that was wonderful, but the way you do it, so kindly, so selflessly ..."

"Because I love you, Joshua. I'm your companion. You can't forget that. You need to share everything with me, let me lighten your load."

She took over from Lilith, kissing me deeply. Lilith scooted down a little, and her mischievous hand was back between my legs, teasing me. I didn't expect she'd get a reaction anytime soon.

Bethany sat up, stretching. She grinned. "I feel so decadent. I think I needed this too."

I couldn't resist, and reached up for her bare breast. "You are so beautiful."

She giggled and brushed my hand away. "No lusting, big guy."

"I'm not lusting, I'm appreciating."

She gave me a quick kiss. "I'm gonna make us something to eat. You relax a little longer, then Lily will bathe you." She climbed over us, and I watched her slip on one of my robes, way too large for her, and head down the hall.

Lilith scooted up and lay on top of me, guiding my hands back to her butt. She smirked. "You love my butt, don't you? You can't keep your hands off of it."

"I love everything about you, Lilith. You must know that by now."

"But you really love my butt," she smirked.

I gave her cheeks a squeeze. "Alright, I do. You've got an incredible ass."

She hugged me while I fondled her. "Good. Show me."

"Lilith—"

"How many times do I have to tell you to trust me, Joshua? You're starting to piss me off! Show me how much you love my butt!"

We kissed, and she wiggled while my hands fondled and caressed that sweet young ass. My fingers traveled down her cleft, teasing her back door. I squeezed, I fondled, I caressed until improbably I was hardening for her. Her hand moved between us and grasped me.

"I'm yours too, Joshua, when you're ready. I'll be what you need."

I kissed her, and pulled her to the side, facing her, her hand still stroking me, making me harder. "You already know what I need better than I do, Lilith."

She smiled. "You're right. You need to remember that."

"I'll try. This is all so new to me."

"I know. Me too. All of us. We'll get there. I promise."

She gave me a quick peck and sat up. "Time for a quick shower. We're not going to finish that now," she said, glancing down at where her hand was stroking my latest erection. "That will be for later. We're going to completely drain you today, so tomorrow you'll be ready to get back to business, completely refreshed."

"Sounds good to me," I answered with a grin.

She laughed, climbing over me, never letting go of my cock. "C'mon handsome. And no lusting," she teased, as she pulled me off the bed, and into the shower. She was in a playful mood, kissing and bathing me, playing with my hardon. By the time we were finished, I wanted to throw her on the bed and fuck her pretty little brains out.

"Stop lusting!" she said with a smile.

"I can't help it."

"You can, and you will." She dropped to her knees and kissed my shaft, looking up at me, and licking me from base to tip.

"Lilith," I groaned.

"No more for you, until you learn to enjoy it without lusting. Lunch is ready." She stood up and grabbed my robe from the closet, wrapping me in it, before claiming another for herself.

Damn, the girl was a wicked tease.

* * *

Lunch was a simple affair, comfortable. Afterward, they insisted we go for a casual tour of all the changes, most of which I'd ignored while concentrating on what mattered. Not that it wasn't important, but most of all it was a way to keep the women out of my hair for a few days while the critical work proceeded.

I guess at this point, it's important you understand a little about Corycia, my Grandparent's estate, which I had taken over. It was understood that one day it would be mine, but that day hadn't come yet. My grandparents allowed me free rein when it came to maintaining it. I wonder if they'd still feel that way after this latest effort.

Entering the old mansion, you were greeted by a huge two story tall entrance, marble floor, facing a broad staircase that went upstairs. It was an impressive sight. Looking upward, you'd see a railing surrounding the space, and not much else. The rooms were set well back from the railing, along matching twelve foot wide corridors on each side of the house.

For the most part, I rarely used more than about a quarter of the space. Not even that, really. The right side of the house had maintained much of its former purpose. Upon entering, to the immediate right was a large formal living area. The furniture was ancient, the walls completely covered with paintings and tapestries. I never liked it, it wasn't comfortable, and I thought the layout was odd. It now had a new configuration, much more informal and comfortable. I'll say more about that later.

The next room on the right was the enormous formal dining room. Ridiculous, really. Who needs a table that seats twelve? The walls were completely covered with built in cabinetry displaying the crystal and formal china, as well as a complete bar. Various types of collectibles had filled the numerous glass front cabinets, making the place seem cluttered. The room was large enough that even with all the cabinets and the huge table and chairs, there was plenty of room for moving around. I had left it as it was because Grandma would have killed me if I had messed with her favorite room. The one place I was told to leave alone. I wasn't ready to rock that boat yet.

Beyond the dining room was a hallway that led to the kitchen and another room, whose original purpose I never knew. When I had moved in it had been some kind of greenhouse, full of dead plants. It now looked like an artist's studio, thanks to one of my previous girlfriends who'd actually manage to stick around for more than six months. She said she loved the light in the room. I'm pretty sure she loved that room and the comfortable living I provided, far more than she loved me.

That's the right side of the house, where I don't think I'd spent more than an hour in the last six months. I kept the double doors leading to each of the rooms closed, and the vents sealed. It was wasted space, really.

The back of the house, hidden behind the stairwell and the rear wall of the entrance hall, was the vast kitchen. It seemed completely out of place, very modern and spacious, with all the best appliances, at least the best that were available about 10 years earlier. I'd only had to replace two so far. Granite counters, tall cabinets, a gargantuan pantry, and enough storage for any three normal kitchens. It had two large ovens, a six burner gas stove, even a microwave big enough to cook a turkey. It was massive overkill, even with three people in the house. When I was alone, nothing got used but the refrigerator and the microwave, most of the time.

The left side of the house was bizarre. Mom says that at one time there had been a formal ballroom on that side. It was now wide open, and I used it as my living room, and towards the back, there was an eating area. Apparently there had been a wall between the two, and that had been where the servants had eaten. Now it was my dining room, with a much more normal table seating six. The living area was nearly empty, with a couch, a glass surface coffee table, and two comfortable lounge chairs. They took up the front third of the room with a huge open space behind them.

Beyond my living room was a hallway that ran the length of the house. At one end was the library, which my grandfather had made his study, and I still used it for the same purpose. Beside that was a large, fancy bathroom. From there, a door had once separated the servants' quarters from the rest of the house, but now it was a continuous hall, with the storage room, three bedrooms, and finally my room.

The girls wanted me to see the upstairs, where they'd done most of the overseeing. It was interesting how they'd done things. The right side of the house was still the more formal area. There the bedrooms had been renovated but kept much of their original feel. The best of the original furniture had been retained. A few pieces were missing that were out for repair. It was a very odd layout, and only I knew why. Entering each room was a sitting area and closet. Then a door separated the living area from the sleeping area and the bathroom. Over the years, extra bedrooms, sitting rooms, closets and such had been sacrificed for modern comforts. Now each bedroom was a mini suite. At the end of each bedroom was a large double window, looking out over the grounds.

This design was replicated four times down that side of the house. What nobody knew was that a servant's hall ran behind the entire length of the house over the kitchen. It had once opened onto the hall, but those entrances had been walled off. At each end of the house, a set of stairs led to a third floor hallway, and a circular stairwell dropped down to each room in a space between the closet, and the bedroom. Part of it had been used to add heating and cooling ducts over the years. It was still more than large enough for a person to get by.

The girls enjoyed taking their time explaining each piece of furniture, where the rugs had come from, how they'd selected the curtains, every little detail. They seemed enthralled.

"Are you sure you wouldn't prefer to live up here?" I asked.

Bethany looked at me in horror. "Oh no! That would be terrible. Please don't make us."

"But you seem to like these rooms so much."

"They're beautiful, but they are way too far away from you. It's like being in a different city. Besides, we can fix up our room the way we want it. I'd be afraid to touch anything in here. Everything's a priceless antique. No, no way," Bethany insisted.

Lilith nodded. "This is for guests. Like your parents or grandparents, or family friends."

That matched my ideas perfectly.

We walked across to the other side and the difference was shocking. The room configurations hadn't changed, but the contents were nothing similar. The entrance to each room was stark, plain, nothing but an empty room, a small desk and chair, and the closet. Beyond, the bedroom was similarly devoid of any comforts. The single twin bed was dwarfed by the room. That was it. One simple bed, plain white sheets, and comforter, matching the eggshell white walls. The bathrooms were large but similarly empty, with a sink, toilet, tub, and shower. A small mirror was above each sink, with a cabinet below. A separate built-in cabinet was near the entry door, with enough space for three people.

1...678910...14