The Cult

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her wandering hand inside my robe had traveled lower, to my waist. I didn't stop her. "Will you still be celibate?" She looked down where my robe was tenting, then looked up into my eyes.

"Yes, dear child. I feel it's still necessary for my work."

With a brush of her hand, the bottom of my robe parted, exposing my erection. "Won't that be difficult, with both of us here all the time?"

"Not nearly as much as being apart from you."

"Apart from me? Or Beth?"

"Both of you, to be totally honest. I treasure your presence here. You're good for both of us."

Her hand moved down and grasped my cock, stroking it. "Is this allowed?" she asked.

"What is your intention? This is not like the last time we were seated here. I'm not yours to command," I said sternly.

The look of shame on her face was delicious. "No! I ... I just want to help."

"You're not trying to test my will?"

Her hand started moving again, slowly. "Never, Joshua. I only want to help. To relax you, to give you a little relief."

I gazed upon her as she blushed, but her hand kept moving. "Please, Joshua? That's all, I swear. I only want to help." She gave me a little smile. "If you want me to live here, I want to be able to assist you as much as my sister."

"But she is my companion. She is ordained to assist."

"And I'm your conscience, right? If we are to live here, it must be as equals. Otherwise, it's wrong."

God, she was a devious one. " Are you saying I have to allow this if I want you to live here?"

She turned away from my gaze. "No," she whispered. Then she looked up, her mien bold. "You can make Beth stop."

It was time to take back some semblance of control. I pulled her hand away and covered up with my robe. I turned away from her and froze, putting on the long stare.

"Joshua?"

I remained silent for a long time, then shook myself free. I turned in my seat and faced her. "I have much to learn," I sighed. "You are my conscience, Lilith. You decide what is right. Please, be kind. I beg you."

She smiled that mischievous smile of hers, and pushed my shoulders down onto the couch until I was reclining. Then she opened my robe, leaving me all but naked, my erection demanding attention.

Her hand gripped my shaft and she started stroking again. "This is right, Joshua. I will not destroy your vow of celibacy," she said, leaning in and kissing my belly. "Like Beth, I will help you, relieve you when you need it. But that is all."

"You promise?" It sounded whiny even to me.

"You mustn't question me, Joshua. I will be what you need," she said, stroking me steadily. "Whenever this happens, come to me or Beth and we'll take care of it, understand?"

"Yes."

She leaned over me, kissing my lips softly. "Relax, Joshua. This is not wrong. Just relax."

Easier said than done. I gave it my best.

She was quiet as she got me off, kissing me occasionally, rubbing my skin. As I got closer, her kisses became more frequent. "It's okay, come for me, Joshua. Let me help you."

I groaned and exploded, making a mess. She smiled for me, and gently stroked me through my finish. Then she hopped up. "Wait here, don't move."

Less than a minute later, she was cleaning me with a warm cloth. "That wasn't so terrible, was it?"

"No, that was nice."

She pulled my robe closed and belted it. "Whenever you need that, just ask, alright? It's not bad, I promise. You trust me right? I'm still your conscience, aren't I?"

"I trust you, Lilith." About as far as you can trust me.

I got a big kiss for that. "Go work, now. Dinner will be in about an hour. Did Beth say when she'd be done?"

"Tenish, I believe. She left around four."

"Great. You'll get lots done. Promise me that if you get worked up you'll let me take care of it."

"Lilith, I'm an adult. I don't need to let my hormones run free. Every erection doesn't require a finish."

She pouted adorably. "What did I say, Joshua? You shouldn't question me. Promise me, now, that you'll let me and Beth take good care of you, or we're not staying."

"Alright, I promise."

She smiled, and kissed me thoroughly, pressing her firm young body against mine. "That's better."

She stood to walk away. "Lilith?"

She turned back, pausing beside me. "Yes?"

I opened my robe and showed her what her kiss and cuddle had done.

She laughed, and ran away, leaving me wondering. It was only a few moments before she returned with a bottle of lotion in hand. She lathered up her hands and started. "Good, you're learning. We can be all you need, I promise."

I didn't get much work done on my 'translation' that evening. My mind was running full tilt, on how to affect the changes I wanted. I created a checklist, and started researching the assistance I'd need. I heard the dinner chimes, and found Lilith in the kitchen, wearing only a t-shirt and panties. The material was thin enough to verify my guess. She was up to no good.

Dinner was simple, sandwiches and chips. "I'm sorry I'm not a good cook like Beth. I'll get better, I promise," Lilith said.

"This is perfect. I don't cook much either. If I ate your sister's cooking every day, I'd be big as a house. We can always have something delivered."

We talked about her schooling, and I helped with the minimal clean up. Then she took me by the hand and dragged me to the couch. Before I could sit, she was opening my robe. She pouted cutely that I wasn't hard for her. Then she pushed me down and stood over me removing her shirt. Naked, except for her panties, she posed for me. "Can I help you?"

"Lilith, this isn't right," I said, turning my head.

She laid on top of me her smooth skin against mine. "I'm just going to relax you before you get back to work." She kissed me long and deep, then pulled my arms around her, placing my hands on her firm young ass. "We're not going to have sex, Joshua. You're celibate and I'm a virgin. This is just to help you focus on what's important."

After another deep kiss, I was hard. She sat up, grinning and lifted my hands to her breasts. "Don't you think I'm pretty?"

"You are gorgeous. You know that." My hands squeezed her breasts, feeling her hard nipples.

"Does Beth ever use more than her hands to relieve you?"

Damn her! What a tricky little beast she was. "She has. She's used her mouth. I asked her to stop, it was becoming lustful."

"Often?"

"No, not more than a half-dozen times or so."

She blushed. "My mouth is not virgin, Joshua. Not even close. Not for a very long time. If you want that, it's yours."

Lilith was sitting on my hardon, only her panties separating us. She was rolling her hips, teasing me.

"I don't think we should."

She was quiet and laid back down on me. She hugged me. "I'd like to. I've never done that by choice. You'd be my first," she whispered.

I hugged her, kissing her face. "I'm sorry. I didn't know."

I could feel her trembling. I pulled my robe around her, and held her quietly, giving her time.

"It wasn't like they did with Beth," she whispered. "I only used my hands and mouth. I hated it, Joshua. How can people be so cruel? I was just a little girl."

"There is evil in the world, Lilith. It is everywhere. It's up to good people like you and your sister to fight back against it."

Then she was crying. "I ... I'm not good. Not like Beth. I'm sorry. I shouldn't be doing this to you. I don't know why I do. I can't help myself. You don't need to be coming to me every time you get hard. I'm sorry."

I held her and let her cry until she calmed. I stroked her soft back, caressed her, letting my hands wander a little more than I should. My hands were fondling her butt when she sighed and wriggled to get comfortable.

"I feel bad, keeping you from your work, trying to seduce you. I'm sorry," she said.

"Hush, beautiful. If this is what you need, I'm here for you. Whatever you need. I love you, Lilith. Your wellbeing matters enormously to me."

"If you weren't celibate, would you want to? With me?"

I chucked, squeezing her butt cheeks. "More than you can possibly imagine."

She sniffled, then kissed my neck. "Won't this be difficult, having us living here? Distracting?"

"No. I turn that desire into work on my project. It helps."

Her breakdown had withered away my erection, but caressing her firm body was bringing it back. I nudged her with it. She grinned. "You do want me don't you?"

"Enormously."

She sat up and ground her panty covered crotch against my shaft. "Well, you don't get me. Not that. Hands only alright?"

"Whatever you say. You are my conscience, remember?"

"Even now? After what I tried to do?"

"Now and always, Lilith. You will do what you have to, but you will never lead me astray. I trust you."

She laid back down kissing me playfully. Then she rolled onto her side, her hand moving down and stroking my shaft. "Thank you for trusting me. That means a lot."

"Lotion?"

She giggled and got up to retrieve the lotion while I kept myself hard for her. Ten minutes later she was cleaning me up, before kissing me and sending me off to work.

I needed to get my plans in place. More than that, I needed to fuck that adorable little tease something awful.

* * *

I spent the next few days trying to settle things down and change the general atmosphere. Each day added a few more elements to the ambiance, my new framed painting of Mary Magdalene, removing a door, adding a few iconic pieces of sculpture around the house and outside. I received a few comments on them from the ladies, all good.

I placed a large glass jar in the kitchen and stuffed it with money, an equal scattering of ones, fives, tens, and twenties. Less than a thousand dollars, but enough to pay for household incidentals. I wanted them to get comfortable dealing with the daily minutiae, only turning to me when necessary. It was intentional, of course. I was separating myself from the day-to-day activity, emphasizing the importance of my research and translation. The only other thing that was supposed to matter to me was the happiness of my girls.

We were developing a rhythm. I got up, exercised, and ran. One or both of the girls would be waiting for me, and escort me back for my bathing. I'd get my relief in the shower and be fed breakfast, where we talked about our plans for the day. I would disappear into my study, and Lilith would usually depart shortly after for her schooling. Bethany would play house until lunch time when she'd feed me. More private time for me until she left to do some dancing, and Lilith got home. Dinner with Lilith, then back to work. Some wind down time at the end of the day with whoever was around, depending on Bethany's schedule, before going to bed and starting all over again.

Once a week or so, I'd spend the day out, pursuing my additional plans. Things I couldn't do with the girls around. Things that often required expertise I didn't have and didn't have the time to develop. It brought me to curious places, Royal Chemical Supply, Ace Hardware, Celectronics Custom Electronics, Sun/Moon Tailor and Alterations, Ronny Delgado - purveyor of illicit substances, and my new favorite, Bruce's Illusion Warehouse in Ft. Worth where the man was kind enough to lend me his expertise on an on-going basis for a mere $120 an hour. Not counting my purchases, of course.

If Bethany was working the earlier shift, that often meant some late quiet time together, talking about my progress, discussing the bible and the lost Gospels, and more often than not, a relaxing handjob before bed. I wanted more, but I was patient and had a plan.

Part of that plan went into effect on Friday, before they were supposed to move in that weekend. It caused a little turbulence around the house, but I felt it was necessary.

The activity started early. Shortly after breakfast, the help started showing up at the door. Hercules ran across the house, growling and barking, assuring me it was someone I didn't know. Both girls looked confused, as I settled Hercules down, opened the door, and escorted the first team into the house. "You can begin upstairs, start in the furthest room and work your way forward," I told the boss.

"What's going on Joshua?" Bethany asked, standing aside as more and more workers walked through the door, in an apparently endless stream.

"I've let this place go stagnant for far too long," I explained. "If you two are going to live here, I want to fix it up."

"You shouldn't be wasting your time on this," Bethany insisted, while Lilith stood nearby, watching the activity. "We could do whatever you need."

"It won't take much of my time. As a matter of fact, I'm hoping you and Lilith can watch over their activities. Mostly they're just going to open up the upstairs, clear out any broken furniture, fix the heating and AC issues we've had up there, assess the needs, and make the place habitable," I explained.

"Why?" Lilith asked. "We're still going to live down here, right? You're not sending us upstairs are you?"

I pulled her close and gave her a hug. "Of course not. I want you both as near as possible. It's just overdue. If I don't take care of it, it will only get worse." A short affectionate kiss and a pat on her rear was all she got before I steered her away from the door. "You, young lady, have your studies to concern yourself. It's going to be a busy weekend, so you better get going."

She didn't look very happy as she scooped up her book bag and made her way out of the house. "Leave your car and take one of the other vehicles. I don't trust the way your engine sounds. Someone will be looking at it today." Lilith looked at me in confusion, and I dragged her back to the kitchen and the key rack. "Here, take anything but the Jag," I explained. The car keys were labeled, two sets for each vehicle. She reached up tentatively, and I almost smiled when she went for the Stingray, passing on the Hummer and the truck.

"Are you sure?" she asked, holding the key reverently.

"My home is yours. My possessions are yours. What part of that don't you understand?" I teased.

"I'll be careful with it, I promise."

"I know you will, now get going." A little firmer pat on the rear had her jumping. She turned and gave me a big hug and kiss, before leaving.

Bethany was standing nearby, waiting patiently. "What can I do?" she asked.

"Many, if not most of the rooms upstairs have been empty for years, decades. They need a lot of work. See what can be saved, and what needs to be donated or thrown out. Most will need new rugs, new drapes, painting, new furniture, who knows? I'll have electricians in dealing with any electrical issues, lighting, whatever."

"I don't understand," she said. "The rooms are still going to be empty. Why?"

I sighed. "You deserve better. You and your sister. I want this place to be worthy of you."

She put her arm around my waist, cuddling up to me. "That's just silly, Joshua. This place is wonderful. We have all we need downstairs, way more than we need. I've never lived in anyplace this nice. You don't need to do this for us."

"For my own piece of mind, I do. What if a fire started upstairs from the disuse? What if there are critters living up there? What if the roof is leaking, causing damage? I never go up there, and I doubt you all do either. I want it clean and safe. Nothing fancy, the rooms don't need to be showcases, just clean and neat, with enough furniture for a guest or two. I have a feeling they're going to be needed."

I hugged her tightly, lifting her chin and kissing her. "Can you do this for me, Bethany? Watch over the work so I can stop worrying? Take charge so I don't have to?"

She nodded quickly. "Of course, Joshua."

"Perfect. They'll be working all weekend. You can use them to help pack up your apartment, clean it, and get your things moved in. We'll keep them as long as necessary."

"Won't that be expensive?" she asked.

"Nothing I can't afford. My needs are few and my bank account is substantial." And Mom is footing much of the bill, once I told her that I heard rats running around upstairs, and saw a leak in the roof.

I could already hear the noisy activity upstairs when the doorbell rang again. Poor Hercules was as confused as Bethany, watching the invasion of his home. I had him heel while I opened the door for my second team. This time, it was only two guys who'd I'd worked with before. My security team. I shooed Bethany up the stairs to watch over the laborers.

Then I took Dave and his partner to the old servants' wing and showed him where I wanted the new cameras and surveillance equipment to go. He had a lot of work ahead of him and looked askance at me as I showed him the passageway.

"Here?"

"To start. There's also some passages upstairs to take care of, and I want the room next to mine set up as my command central, with remote access through the computers in the study."

Dave went to work, and I made a few calls, checking on my other concerns. The dumpster that was supposed to be delivered was already late. The mechanic claimed he was on his way. The decorator I'd hired swore she was less than a mile away, blaming traffic.

Within the hour, I was in a madhouse. The noise upstairs was constant, as anything that couldn't be salvaged was broken down and taken out of the house. The decorator was reviewing each piece, selecting what could be saved, what could be sold, what could be donated and what needed to be trashed. With eight rooms upstairs, the two spare rooms downstairs, and the retrofitting of the downstairs formal living room we never used, she was staying busy.

Bethany was in over her head, but, for the most part, was shadowing the decorator, who had her orders to keep my companion involved and busy. I didn't want her around where some of my more dastardly activities were going on. I felt a certain joy in doing it all right under her nose. I know that's kind of warped, but I'm not going to start lying to you now.

I won't go into all the details, it would take forever. Suffice it to say, that with a score or more people running around the house for four days, what I wanted was accomplished, the sisters were moved in, the house was modified in the fashion I desired, and the girls were kept unaware of what mattered.

The secret passages, as Dave liked to refer to them, were cleaned up as much as possible, and surveillance cameras were installed providing both video and audio surveillance in nearly every room that mattered. Half of the upstairs rooms retained their original feel, after being renovated and updated, using the original furniture that was still in good shape. The rooms were gorgeous, spacious, and would be perfect if family or guests came to visit. The remaining four rooms were outfitted spartanly, a utilitarian bed and chest of drawers, small closets, plain drapes and a rug over the hardwood floors. A simple wooden cross was positioned over each doorway, and a single picture of Mary Magdalene was centered on the wall opposite the bed.

Why? you might ask. Simple, I was planning for the long term.

By the middle of the next week, the crowd was dispersing. I had a new team out working on the grounds, once again creating the proper ambiance. The guest house was undergoing a renovation, after having served as a gardener's home, exercise building, and for the last several years, overflow storage. I wasn't sure how I was going to use it yet, but I liked having options.

My virtual assistants, hired online and based in the Philippines took to their tasks exceedingly well. My audio surveillance was extensive, and I didn't have the time to walk through all of it. For a very reasonable fee, everything was transcribed, and highlights were summarized. In less than 20 minutes I could review most of the conversations that occurred on the grounds, and when warranted, view the video and listen to the full audio. They did the work overnight, and first thing in the morning, I was up-to-date on the previous day's activities.

1...56789...14