All Comments on '23rd Floor'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Fun Read*****

You Lucky Bastard. Thanks for sharing.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 8 years ago
Nicely written and I enjoyed it but...

...you lost me during the last paragraph. I could not quite follow as it read as if they were into swinging quite regularly, which does not seem to fit into him stopping their actions a while back. Maybe I misunderstood? Anyway - worth 4 stars.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
As Maxwell Smart used to say -

" Missed it by that much." Could MGM insert a character that has uncanny resemblance to Barbra Feldon. ?

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Here's a thought

I think you said he was 72. Did you mention his medication?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
it is real easy to lose your way.

Especially when sex with others is involved.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Love your stories

and this is a good continuation of them. Thx and keep posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just a story

neither great or baD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not up to your usual standards

Really not erotic or interesting. Just not a good read.

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
guessing he

popped a viagra? Wow a 20 something woman wanting to fuck a 72 year old man... i guess it could happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really? The dudes 72 and

This 20 something girl is DTF?

Riiiiiight.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aover 8 years ago
Curious

Why do these commenter think a guy who is 72 can't perform without Viagra? Not every 72 year old is out of shape! Good story but a bit thin on the interpersonal issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Odd punctuation?

What's with all the question marks? It's strange? Weird?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
About being 72...

A famous Brazilian Bossa Nova singer(João Gilberto) made his biographer pregnant when he was 72 and WITHOUT viagra.She was married(and half his age) and it was a big scandal.He was in a tour in Japan and she came home pregnant.It was told she didn't even was worried about being pregnant(She thought he wasn't capable to do that...), thinking she was with some hormonal problems.The problem was the exam told she was several weeks pregnant and was impossible to pass as her husband deed.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Nice job as usual

It sound to me as if the elephant is still firmly seated in the parlor. To those who think that a 72 year old can not get it up, that is not PC and also not true.

Jim44444Jim44444over 8 years ago
The saga continues.

Great continuation of "Part of the Procedure". I had a devil of a time finding this story. There needs to be some type of a pointer to here.

It is interesting that Dan does not mind fucking other women but he gets all neanderthal about Deb.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Some strange stuff. I have the author in my favorites, but I'm wondering why.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A good fun story. So much to enjoy, and so I did. LP

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

To me, it was just a bit disappointing can’t tell you why but felt like a lot was missing, nicely written though

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story - very erotic. Nice characters and plot

StubbyoneStubbyone6 months ago

Very well written, but a bit implausible at the end. They all had been drinking and soaking naked in the hot tub together. They all got out of the tub and showed their bits and pieces to each other. The guys both had hard ons and both women were obviously ready and willing to settle down on the other guys staff. Then the old guy slams on the brakes on this once in a lifetime sexual event. His wife was in the room so it wouldn’t have been considered cheating. And yet he stopped it. This was a fantasy come true for both. Him with a sexy, beautiful and willing young woman and his wife with a chance to experience, probably for the first time, a 9 inch rock hard cock. And he says stop ??? Not likely or believable given they all undressed in front of each other. The ending never would have happened and made the previously sexy story fizzle. Still a 4. No smiles.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar3 months ago

An interesting, fun story. 5*

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Reading again, still don’t care for this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES