23rd Floor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You coming in?" I asked.

"I.. I can't, I...?" He blushed bright red.

"Oh, honey, we have all seen an erection before." Susie teased her husband.

Finally he stood up, turned his back and took off his clothes. Then he turned around.

Wow!

Now I know some men are built large in that department but the thing Jerry had was like a damned weapon! I manage a tad over six inches, not bad as most men go, but the thing Jerry had was half again bigger and stood out, looking like a rather large Banana.

I saw Debra's eyes get big, but she didn't say anything.

"Jerry has a kind of big wienie, doesn't he?" Susie giggled. I could tell she was getting a bit loose from the drinks herself.

"I have seen some like that, since I am a Doctor." Debra slipped that in there, giving me a sideways glance.

Jerry mercifully slipped under the water, hell, he was making me feel inadequate.

We all sat there enjoying the hot water and bubbles, plus those water jets they have that really move the water around.

One would think that in a situation like that, there would be some touching and feeling but we didn't. Debra kept glancing at me so I was trying to not stare at Susie but of course that is impossible.

But the tub was hot and there are limits, Debs was the first to get out. Jerry I noticed took a good long look, Debra keeps her vagina waxed so she is bare down there. She has very large lower lips, also, no way to hide that so she doesn't even try.

The way she got out, climbing up on the edge, then reaching down with one leg to find the floor kind of exposed her since her behind was facing Jerry.

She did look at me when she did that, I could see she was getting off on her exposure.

Susie got out next, reversing the process and pointing her stuff my way. Hell, I took a good long look myself, since Jerry made no effort to hide his interest.

The two women were toweling off when I got out, I had long since lost my erection but I didn't care.

Next Jerry got out, I almost didn't believe it, he was still hard as a rock, that thing curving up and back, actually reaching to just above his navel.

"Damn, honey? You want me to help you with that?" Susie asked.

He sat down on the couch, Susie went over and at first began to jack Jerry off, right in front of us. Then she was licking and sucking on him?

Debra and I sat there surprised watching this.

But the scene was also pretty hot and Debs scooted over close to me and soon had her own hand working on me.

"This is fun, isn't it?" Susie looked over her shoulder at us, then went back to work.

I glanced at Debra, she had that familiar look on her face I have seen many times. I had my fingers between her legs, and she was most certainly nice and wet.

"Want to help me here, Debbie?" Susie asked, again looking over her shoulder. Debs looked at me with a questioning look, I shrugged.

I probably should not have done that, but I did.

I was thinking she might rub the guy a little with her hands or something like that, it might be hot to watch that.

Which she did. I never saw Debra with anyone's cock in her hand before, I felt myself spring right up.

After a few seconds Susie got up, came over and straddled me on the couch. She reached down with both hands and grabbed me. I knew exactly what she was going to do.

I saw Debra turn her head to watch.

I hesitated, this was a bit much and way faster than what I expected. Reaching out to grasp her hips, I managed to stop her just as her pussy touched the end of my erection. It didn't go in, but it damn near did.

From Debra's point of view, it had to look like we were getting ready to fuck.

Debra's eyes opened wide at that, she turned back to face Jerry, then she hiked up her own leg and straddled his lap?

"Debra!" I said, as I used both hands to hold Susie off of me.

I was almost too late to protest.

Debra turned and looked back at me again. The pose was almost obscene, she was on her knees on the couch, her behind in the air, frozen in that pose as she looked at me. Barely inches below her was that weapon, the thing was aimed right at her. With her legs wide open, one knee on each side of him, that was as almost at one can get.

Just a couple of seconds more and we would all have been fucking?

Debra pushed away from him and hopped up, walked over to the couch and picked up the robe. Susie was looking down at me, then she got up also.

There were some very long and uncomfortable moments, finally Jerry got up and walked across the room, his over sized thing still sticking up and out.

He pulled on his pants, no underwear of course. Susie found her clothes and began to dress also. I reached for a pillow, pulled it over my lap, I really didn't want to stand up naked right then.

"Hey, you guys? I guess you aren't into swapping?" He asked.

"No. Not really. Looking at stuff is OK, but Debra and I...?" My voice trailed off.

"Hey, no problem, it's cool." He looked at Susie who had finished dressing, held out his hand.

She meekly put her hand in his and they left.

"See you guys later?" Susie called out as the door was closing.

+++

"I'm sorry, honey? I just thought...?" Debs said a couple of minutes later. I was still sitting there with a pillow over my lap.

"Don't be sorry, I was here too. Susie just surprised me is all."

"God, we almost were swingers, huh?" She asked me.

"Almost, but it was clear that they do this a lot and lord knows what they might have." I said.

"Was that the only reason, honey?" Debs was snuggling up to me now.

"No. I didn't want.. Jerry was...?" I couldn't find the words.

"Big?" Debra giggled.

"Yeah, I was afraid he might break you!" I started laughing, it was infectious and she was laughing also.

Her hand slid under the pillow, and she began to fondle me.

"Come on, honey. You try and break me!" She shrugged off the robe and climbed into my lap.

I did try my best, but she didn't break.

+++

We later cuddled up on the bed, talking until nearly 3 in the morning.

One of those open and honest kind of talks that married people can have when the mood gets just right?

I admitted that the scene where she was momentarily poised over Jerry was hot, but I just could not allow that and I had stopped Susie for the same reason. Debs wanted to know if his size made me feel inadequate, I admitted that while it was intimidating, I really didn't feel that way.

Then I asked her the questions that had been nagging at me.

"Honey, when you.. and that Scott guy? Did you go down on him?"

"No, but he did on me.. the second time." She admitted.

"Was he...?" That one hung in the air, but she knew what I was asking.

"About the same size, I guess.?"

We were both quiet for awhile.

"OK. My turn. Is Rwanda tighter than me?" Debs was grinning when she asked that, her left hand was idly stroking me.

"No." That was true, she wasn't.

"OK. How about Rachel, then?"

"Yes. Quite a bit, but then she is young and..."

"Which one is better?" Her hand hesitated.

"You are, babe. No doubt about that at all!" I told her.

"Oh, you are so sweet! Maybe I will let you fuck me again after all." She laughed.

"How about we head down to the casino and see if we can lose some more of my Social Security check, while I try and recuperate?" I laughed.

"It's four in the morning?"

"I don't care."

"Just us?" She asked.

"Yes, just us." I leaned down and kissed her.

We were holding hands waiting for the elevator when Debra turned to me with a smile.

"Can we still have Jack and Terry come up, get some massages?" She grinned.

"Just touching?" I asked.

"Yes, just touching." She held my arm a little snugger.

"OK."

12