All Comments on 'A Cuck, A Bull and a Party'

by yahek246

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A delightful story, it stiffened my penis as I imagined myself as the white cuck, watching as my girlfriend is taken by the virile Black man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Typical Cuck shit. Why am I not surprised.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 1 year ago

Liked this one a lot. Shame is greatest when others see it! I wish the couple had played more openly during the party, and friends saw it all.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

My wife has cucked me a few times at parties over the years. I would look over and see her making out with some big black guy she just met while our friends look on shocked and I do nothing but accept the humiliation while trying to disguise my hard cock. She would slip of to an empty room and blow the guy or let him give her a quick fucking and load her pussy up with cum. One time she even let three guys take her into the back bedroom and tag team her while people wandered in an out and watched them use her like a whore. I would pretend like I was mad about it, but when we got home I would go down on her and eat all the spank they filled her with while she tells me how she loves being a slut for black guys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous