All Comments on 'A Dish Best Served Cold Ch. 04'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Joann69Joann69about 3 years ago

As always brilliant and a perfect ending. The love story is subtle but inspiring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Enticing read! Good storyline overall but it was a very predictable ending. Your writing and storytelling improves with each new effort and I’m certain all of your fans think so. Keep up with your writing, you’re doing good. 5 stars for every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

As always, Michelle delivers true crime thriller worthy of a noir detective movie! I am looking forward to the next murder mystery in the “Cop Town Girl” series and I hope that Silvia will find it in her heart to forgive our heroine!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great character development. The story premise was believable and the events were well thought out and realistic, although Steve covering for Felicity is a bit of suspension of disbelief in nature, it could happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Was a little surprised at the ending; though I felt you were leading into such a conclusion. Have read all your stories for many years now and admire your storylines and approach to writing. Much continued success and looking forward to many more stories from you.

blueyes4ublueyes4uabout 3 years ago

luved the story,n the outcome which i had hoped for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story was both intriguing and erotic. The interaction between the players was awesome and I would gladly change places with the cop . Making love to a transgender is so fulfilling and irreplaceable !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent story, very well done. Also should improve my scrabble game.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another excellent story. You never fail to deliver. I also like the fact that you can go back to characters and tell additional stories or intertwine them with characters from other stories. Well done!!

woodseaveswoodseavesalmost 3 years ago

Thank you, Michele, for the great story. Very strong and hot, with an uncertainty about the outcome right to the end. And very well crafted, written and with interation. I had to think and once or twice check previous passages to be sure of the sequence.

Richard1940Richard1940almost 3 years ago

Love the twist at the end. Like all your stories well written and believable characters. Thank you.

5* of course

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hi Michele..Soo when are you ever going to make Ch 3 of "Now that daddy's gone?".. you have several people wanting it.. you even asked if it should continue.. plz give us Ch 3.. we want more of Petey fucking his Mother Meg

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not a novice when it comes to Literotica. Your story held me captive and I was satisfied with the outcome. Love, even if this is "fiction", deserves a chance.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 2 years ago

Another killer part of the story in this little Texas town. Well written and conceived. You are without doubt my favorite writer on this site. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great conclusion, Michele. I would have never guessed that Felicity and Steve would be lovers! But even more surprising is that Steve may have killed Melissa in order to get Felicity off the hook. OR, did Melissa commit suicide? So many possibilities. Great story, Michele. You are genius with all this. And I ❤️ love 💘 that there is a good amount of sex with good fucking and cumming. Now I must move on to another story and enjoy more of your amazing writing, my dear, sweet Michele. Love 💘 ya!!

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

KirabangkokKirabangkokover 2 years ago

Hey chick. It's me again lol. Another awesome story. You got me at the end, just like another one you wrote on here ( title is escaping me at the moment ) a twist that got me there too. No need for me to say how well written it was. Everyone else already covered it. Five stars AGAIN. And hey, now it don't need to sign it. My name is is what will appear instead of anon lol. Have fun and be safe my dear.

dazzer15dazzer15about 1 year ago

Great crime thriller.

newfordnewford4 months ago

One of the best by one of the best. That says it all

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a strong nylons fetish. I live in Australia but most of my stories are set in the UK or USA wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES