All Comments on 'A Family Affair Ch. 03'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Waiting is hard for a GREAT story!

nerdman009nerdman009over 2 years ago

Great story! Love the inter personal relationships with everyone and mark. Can't wait for more!

mharrisonmharrisonover 2 years ago

Great story and looking forward to the next ch.

Many thanks for sharing with us all.

UncletoddUncletoddover 2 years ago

Great story can't wait till the next one

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

Anonymous, I'd like to offer a correction to your comment.

"Any time this dude (figuratively) picks up a pen and writes, the result is a boring and disappointing failure to live up to the taboo nature that it could have been."

There, fixed it for you.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

I hope you will continue this excellent story. Thank you.

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenover 2 years ago

A perfect story. Hits upon the points that make the genre so attractive, clearly understanding his subject. I would've preferred a slower, more measured introduction to the other members of the family. As it is, there's some confusion that periodically occurs that threatens to derail the story, but fortunately the author focuses in on the subjects for whom each chapter is named.

Love the story and cannot wait for the rest to arrive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One happy and exciting fame they are. I hope to hear they all get what they want from thetwo youngest to the mom all enjoying their sexual freedom. Was a hot stiry please continue the saga!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving this so far, can't wait for the next chapter! Keep 'em coming! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mark has got to get ALL of them!!!! And I mean ALL!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

I am terribly impressed at how this story is written; UltimateSin is taking the time to put REAL EMOTION into the content, not just sex, sex, and more sex.

The mothers, sisters, and cousins are so close with each other they share their thoughts and desires, dreams of getting Mark (NOT Steve...I mistakenly called him that in a previous post) into whatever 'fantasy' they have of him...and it is, so far, done with an EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT, not just lusting after him. The conversation between the sisters/cousins was fantastic, how they all confess their LOVE for Mark; this is the most-appealing part of the story for me! (As a man, in touch with my 'feminine side', I can tell You that more "MEN" should loosen up and experience feeling their woman's needs and emotions! Just like the new insights into women's bodies-the CLITORIS, especially...get with it guys, a woman loves the caring, not Just the rutting!)

Heidi is too much! What a sweet girl...and shares her man without any 'terrible' jealousy-she loves her cousins, mom, and aunt so much, along with Mark, she knows he is "HERS", and hers alone...he will always come back to her 1st, his "forever love"...so she shares him to make her family happy, too

**5** Stars, definitely deserves many more!

Whatever is left, I am anticipating quite a good read!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Let the orgy continue. This story just gets hotter and hotter, wonder who is going to fuck Mark next. 5/5

Fenris420Fenris420over 1 year ago

A few things I'm enjoying so far... Well-written sex scenes... Characters with pretty well-defined personalities... But what is probably my favorite thing is the emotional component. Oh, what we wouldn't give to be in Mark's position (although, I suppose you could be envious of any of the other characters too). The only "spice" I would add would be a bit more drama, but I'll continue following this series, eagerly, regardless. 5/5*

RamazaRamazaover 1 year ago

I can feel the love that is shared in that household, very well written so far, really enjoying it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES