All Comments on 'A Family Affair Ch. 11'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

Wow what a hot chapter. Cant wait to see where they all end up together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing as usual. Please keep up your good work.

mharrisonmharrisonabout 2 years ago

Still a great story :)

Many thanks for sharing with us....

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 2 years ago

I have enjoyed all the chapters of this story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

But do all of them end up together? I thought the author said the harem is gonna be reduced. How many females there will be in the end? 3? 4? 5? Time and the author will tell...

Shaqjor477Shaqjor477almost 2 years ago

I love the story, the level of emotion the characters feel for each other, and the writer feels for them really gets me locked in. Really excited to read the next parts!!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

What a great series, I just hope that the author will publish new chapters real soon. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maybe you could get into the daddy taboo with Deborah and simone I think that would be hot

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter and was surprised when I realized I read everything posted knowing he has said he has up to 17 chapters done.hope it shows up soon love the story and how it is going.

BillyBobJoeEdBillyBobJoeEdover 1 year ago

Mark definitely needs pointers on domination. So far, big sis is topping from the bottom.

Maxwell_EdisonMaxwell_Edisonover 1 year ago

I have enjoyed the story so far. I do, however, have one criticism. I have noticed, especially in the last three or four chapters, that either your editor, if you have one, or you are overlooking a lot of grammatical errors. A fair number of sentences are truly badly worded. It seems you meant to write one way then changed what, or how, you wanted to say something midway through the sentence without correcting the disparity between what you started to write with what you ended up writing. While it has become, for me, a slight distraction with my enjoyment of the tale it is not enough to make me wish to stop reading because otherwise you tell a good tale. Just thought you might want to know and perhaps take a closer second, or third, review of what you have written before submitting the chapter. Keep the story going, I do quite enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg the lucky fucker, nine cunts to suck and fuck. I absolutely adore Cunt in every way. Incest is best, I have six sisters and have fucked them all at one time or another. The three youngest I nearly always fuck together, then swap around. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES