A Glorious Finish to a Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we exited the other end of the street, she commented, "While that was pretty raunchy and tawdry, it was certainly more civil than I would have imagined. And it certainly sounds safer for all than it is in the States, where we've made it illegal."

"Yeah," I agreed. "It takes a while for most Americans to grasp how reasonable the European approach is, compared to our moralist Puritan attitudes that are legislated back home."

Two blocks later we were at the front of the private club the bartender told me about. Our timing was perfect as the first set of the evening entertainment would be starting in about five minutes. It was in a private house on a residential street, with only a small sign with the club name on it at the sidewalk. I knocked on the door, and a tall muscular bare-chested black man with extremely tight pants opened the door for us, allowing us to enter the foyer. While Monica's eyes moved up and down the man-candy standing in front of her, I paid the 100 Euros for entrance to the club, plus another 50 for a front row seat. As soon as our entrance fees were paid, a petite blonde wearing a very skimpy bra and panties with a light peignoir opened the next door and asked us to follow her. She escorted us into a medium sized room with a stage in the center surrounded by comfortable chairs. Some of the chairs were sized for one person, while a number were sized for two. We had arrived just before the show, so it was relatively easy to see where we were going in the nearly dark room. She led us to one of the two person chairs about three feet from the stage. The chair was not large, and we were virtually in each other's laps. After we got comfortable, another sexy young thing, wearing only pasties and a thong offered us drinks. Monica's eyes bugged out as the girl made sure to lean over both of us to set the drinks down, her boobs only inches from Monica's face.

Already I could feel the heat of her body and couldn't wait to get my hands under her skirt and back inside her blouse. I smiled inwardly, finding myself in the incredibly lucky situation of being with a sexy woman, who was horny, somewhat inexperienced as to the real pleasures of wild sex, and ready to submit to my every demand. Just before the lights dimmed a young couple sat in the two-person chair next to us. As the young man's eyes leered over Monica's chest and turgid nipples, I willingly ogled his companion. She was wearing a button-down-the-front dress that barely covered her crotch. Many of the buttons were undone.

The lights started to dim, and a young man wearing only what looked like a Speedo swimsuit mounted the stage. The briefs showed off what was obviously a large piece of man meat. He had six pack abs, and his body was oiled so that it glistened in the stage lights. He strolled across the stage ensuring that all had a great view of his obvious masculine allure.

Monica whispered in my ear, "My god, he is absolutely gorgeous."

I whispered back, "You can have him as a boy toy later if you'd like."

It only took her about a second for the full meaning of my comment to sink in, and she uttered a guttural question that was part surprise and part moan. "But, I'm your date tonight. Won't you be jealous?"

"Jealous of what? You want a sexual adventure. How often will you get the chance to have a hunk like that pleasure your body? And he would, in any way that you desire. And, it certainly won't limit or impact my sexual enjoyment of the evening. I would find it quite enjoyable to watch him pleasure you."

"Oh, my gawd."

We stopped our chat and listened to the young man. "Before I introduce our first dancer, I want to announce a special event for tonight. After this set, there will be an auction of the performers for the evening. Our entire staff is dedicated to raising some money for the people suffering as refugees tonight. So, if you have ever considered hiring a dancer for the night, here is a good chance, and the money goes for a good cause. And, after each set, one or two of the support staff will be available for auction as well. I hope you came prepared to bid on our beautiful hosts and hostesses. Now, let's get on with the show. Our first dancer in this set is Collette. She comes to us from the south of France. Let's welcome Collette."

The crowd applauded as a petite young brunette mounted the stage. She was wearing a trench coat, patent leather stiletto heels, and a scarf around her neck. When the music started, the stage started to rotate very slowly, ensuring everyone in the room had a good view. She immediately started swaying to the music. Very quickly she threw off her coat and scarf, revealing a bright red outfit consisting of a garish blouse buttoned all the way up to her neck, and very short pleated skirt supported by several petticoats. Fishnet stockings covered her legs. As one would expect her dance was provocative and sexy. As she danced, she ran her hands all over her body exaggerating her movements, and emphasizing contact with her breast, ass and crotch. In very subtle moves as her hands wandered over her body, the buttons on the blouse were slowly undone, revealing more and more of her neck and then her upper chest. Eventually an ample amount of cleavage was visible to the audience, and to enhance our collective views she would bend forward ensuring that the audience could see all she was revealing.

We watched as she continued her striptease. After several minutes of dancing around the stage, Collette was completely nude. Her nipples were large and firm. Her pubes were shaven and glistening; most likely from applied oils before she appeared rather than her own pussy juices.

"Wow. She's hot, isn't she?" Monica asked.

I agreed with her, wondering what she would say after the rest of Collette's show. I didn't know what to expect, but I knew it would be hot. When the next song started, the black man who had met us at the door stepped onto the stage. He was wearing only a loin cloth. His hard body had been completely oiled, so he looked almost superhuman on stage. He walked up to Collette and tore off his loin cloth, throwing it into the audience. A girl two seats over squealed in delight when she caught it.

"My gawd! He's huge," Monica observed.

I nodded, still watching, although I could feel Monica fidgeting next to me. We continued to watch as Collette took the black cock into her mouth. Slowly she ran her lips down his shaft. As she did so, she slid her hands up the backs of his legs, sensually highlighting his sculpted muscles. By the time her hands reached his ass, his cock was nearly hidden by her devouring mouth.

"I can't believe she can handle the whole thing. I usually gag after only a couple of inches."

"It takes a lot of practice, I'm sure."

We continued to watch for the duration of the song. She sucked on his cock for several minutes, keeping him hard, but clearly not bringing him off. When the next song started, she released his cock and positioned herself on her hands and knees. She spread her knees wide, and as the stage rotated, we all got a great view of her wide-open pussy and dangling boobs. The black man moved behind Collette and knelt behind her. We watched as he guided his huge penis to her wide-open pussy. He slid it up and down a few strokes between her labia and across her engorged and visible clit. Slowly, in tune with the music, he started penetrating her.

Next to me, I felt Monica twitch. Next to us the young couple had repositioned themselves so that the woman was on the man's lap, and he was playing with boobs through the thin material of her dress. When the girl moaned, Monica looked over and gasped at the scene. The dress had already scrunched up enabling a view of her open pussy.

Seeing this, Monica returned her eyes to the couple on stage. As she did so, she lifted the leg next to mine, and draped it over mine. "Feel my pussy?" she asked. I had intended for the evening to build slowly; not wanting to rush the woman. Clearly, she had other ideas. I dropped my hand between her legs. My fingers easily slipped between her pussy lips and I had no problem finding her turgid clit. It was already well lubricated by her leaking juices.

As she moaned, the waitress came by and whispered into my ears, and the ears of the guy next to us. She reminded us that we were to watch. If we wanted to pursue some more lively action, they could arrange a room for us. I pulled my hand from Monica's crotch, telling our hostess we would stay and watch more. She smiled and left us. The couple next to us also settled back into their chair.

After the second song that had played for the couple fucking on stage, the black man pulled out. He stood beside Colette as the stage rotated, giving all a great view of his huge erection. The lack of an orgasm by either participant was observed by Monica. "I don't think either of them orgasmed. Did they?"

"They usually don't orgasm on stage. It's live sex. And each of them likely has several sets to do on stage throughout the night. They have to control it."

"Ahhh," Monica replied showing her understanding.

After Colette and the black man left the stage, our emcee returned, commenting, "Jason will be available at the end of show for purchase at auction. Ladies count your money. I assure you that he will meet your every need. Cherie and Yvette will now appear for your benefit."

Music started again and two women came onto the stage. One was a petite blonde with smallish boobs, a narrow waist, and narrow hips. The other was a towering black woman with huge boobs, a tiny waist, and an ass that got everyone's attention. Both were oiled and completely shaved. After parading around the stage for a couple of rotations, the black girl crossed her arms and grasped the petite girl at the waist. In one sensual move the black girl picked the other one up and turned her upside down. The petite girl spread her legs wide, placing her knees on the black girl's shoulder. We watched as the black girl lowered her mouth to the wide-open pubes of the girl. The white girl pushed her face into the crotch of the black girl. We were watching the pair in a lesbian 69 while standing.

My cock was hard now. Monica, next to me, was breathing heavily. I leaned over and whispering in her ear, I asked, "Is your pussy wet? My cock is rock hard."

"Gawd! Yes!" She followed up, saying, "As much as I am enjoying the show, I can't be a passive voyeur much longer. I need to be fucked."

"Me too," I responded. At that point the girl sitting next to Monica leaned over and whispered to her. I couldn't hear what she had to say, but Monica told me.

"The couple next to us wants to watch us fuck, and vice versa. That is fuckin' hot and crazy. Can we?"

I looked over at the couple, doing my best to appraise the situation with only the reflected light from the stage lamps to help see. Combined with my earlier ogling, they looked okay, so I agreed. They invited us up to their room, which was in a hotel closer to the club than ours and we took them up on the offer. I nodded okay, but suggested we watch the end of this act.

They readily agreed and we sat back to watch. With the stage rotating, the black girl bent over at the waist while holding the petite blonde and let the audience see how wide open the girl's cunt was. As the stage rotated 180 degrees, we could see how wet the black girl was. After a full revolution, they were back lapping at each other's cunt. Following the rhythm of the music, the black girl slowly lowered the blonde to the stage. She reached offstage for a moment and when her arm returned to view, she was holding a harness with a large dick mounted to it.

Monica moaned as she watched the woman don the apparatus. Taking significant liberties, I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I love to watch two women fuck. It gets my cock so damn hard."

She moaned as the black woman kneeled between the blonde's thigh, her new dick pointed at the girl's crotch. Sensuously, the black woman ran her hands up the inner thighs of the blonde. We watched as her fingers slid between the folds of the blonde's pussy. The black girl moved back and forth with the music thrusting her dick out every time as her fingers slowly manipulated the blonde's clit and labia. We watched for a full two revolutions as the foreplay continued.

Monica moaned again as she stared at the woman fingering the blonde. She whispered to me, "My pussy is so wet. I've never been this aroused before in my life."

As the stage continued to rotate, the blonde arose from the floor and took the doggie position. Her boobs hung below her chest and we all could see how turgid her nipples were. She spread her knees wide on the stage ensuring her anus and pussy were wide open for the audience to see how wet she was. Their whole bodies glistened from the combination of the oils that had been applied to their bodies along with the sweat they had worked up under the lights.

I looked over at Monica and the girl next to her. Both had their hands between their thighs, doing their best, but failing, to hide their secret fingering of their own pussies. Monica looked up at me, saying, "That woman can have me any time she wants. I've never been into women, but she can do anything she wants with me. Anytime."

Nodding at her neighbor, I asked, "Does she feel the same way?"

Monica smiled and whispered to the girl. I couldn't hear the lengthy conversation, but Monica gave me the gist of it. "She said her pussy was sopping wet at the idea of being fucked by her in front of her husband."

I now knew how I was going to spend my stipend for the speech. Wanting Monica to really enjoy the evening, I made an attempt to take full control of her. "Stop playing with yourself! You must obey me for the rest of the evening!" I commanded.

She gasped, but immediately withdrew her hand from between her legs. "Yessir! I'm sorry sir!" She paused, then added, "I am your slut. I am here to please you. And be used by you."

"And whomever else, I decide!"

"Yessir, anyone else you choose."

As she gave herself to me, I eyed the girl next to her. She had been watching us, hearing most of what we said. She then leaned over and whispered something to her husband. After their conversation, she told Monica, loud enough for me to hear, "I wanna' be his slut, too," nodding at me. "My husband will do whatever he is told as well. But he loves to watch me!"

Looking the girl in the eye, I nodded my acceptance of her offer. Our attention returned to the stage as the woman inched her dick closer and closer to the girl's twat. The woman was in total control but was completely sensual in her taking of the blonde. The girl moaned loudly as the dick pressed against her open pussy. The arousal level in the room was intense, as we could hear moaning and heavy breathing all around us. Monica gasped as the woman plunged her dick into the blonde with no warning. The girl screamed and then started writhing her hips back against the intruder.

The lights dimmed as the woman continued to fuck the girl in time with the hard rock beat pounding out of the speakers. The stage went around and round as we watched the black woman pummel the blonde. After several minutes of an obviously well-practiced sapphic fuck the curtain started its slow drop.

The girl was screaming even as the curtains hit the floor. The four of us proceeded to leave. As we headed up the aisle, I asked the sexy usher if the black woman was available for the evening. I wasn't totally surprised at her response.

"For four hundred euros, you can have her right now. I'm sure she would enjoy the night with the four of you."

Five minutes later, the five of us were heading towards the young couple's room. Monica walked with the young couple in front of us. Stefan and Karina were giddy with excitement as they led us to their hotel room. The young man had his arms around the girls' waists with his hand low on their hips. As we walked, Yvette asked me who we all were. She sounded quite delighted to hear of our disparate positions as a foursome, and how we hardly knew each other. She was surprised to discover that Monica and I hadn't even fucked yet, and we were indulging in what looked to be a wild orgy.

As soon as we were in the room, I ordered Karina to strip and show me her body. The girl immediately dropped her dress on the floor, revealing her curvy body. She only stood about 5'1" with a largish but tight butt and DD boobs held up by a lacy half bra. She was a bit thick at the waist but her belly was firm. She immediately dropped on the bed on her back. I ordered Stefan to do the same. Within seconds he had dropped his slacks and doffed his shirt. His cock was somewhat small, but nice and thick.

Karina looked at me and asked, "So, what exciting agreement have you made with Yvette? I sure hope she's going to fuck me like she did that girl on the stage." As she stated her desires, she had plopped on the bed and spread her legs wide, clearly inviting someone to fuck her. "What are you going to do with us, sir?"

Stefan echoed her desire, adding, "I can't wait to see that. Or whatever else happens here!"

"Well, first, I want a personal close-up introduction to Yvette's gorgeous and hot body."

Yvette needed no further invitation as she quickly shed her overcoat. She was still wearing the harness and cock from the scene, and had donned a bustier with a shelf bra, that forced her C-cups up and out. As she crawled onto the bed, she casually stroked her cock. Rolling onto her back next to Karina, she looked at me. "Like this?" Slowly she spread her legs nice and wide raising her left leg and putting it across Karina's right leg.

"Yvette. Give Karina there some attention. I think you will find her very wet and very willing."

Monica and I watched as she crawled between Karina's legs and started eating the girl's pussy. Within a couple of her laps at her cunt, Karina was moaning in delight. I moved behind Monica and pulled her in tight against me, making sure she could feel my erection against her ass. I slid my hands around her and caressed her breasts through her blouse. My fingers found her hard nipples poking through the cloth. She moaned in approval as I massaged them. We watched for several minutes as the girl enjoyed the pussy action; all the time with me massaging her breasts and rubbing up against her ass.

Karina opened her eyes and looked over at us. She asked, "You can join us on the bed, or if you'd like, I love to eat pussy. Come over here and sit on my face." Then, looking at me and seeing my glare, she added, "Of course you are in charge, and we will do whatever you tell us to do. Sir!"

I smiled. "That's better." I turned to Monica and asked her if she would like to be fucked by Yvette or have the girl eat her cunt.

I felt Monica spasm at the suggestion. I wasn't sure whether it was a reaction of arousal, or fear. Monica cleared it up quickly. "Fuck! I wanna' be eaten by her while you guys watch."

I quickly stripped Monica of her clothes and watched as she climbed onto the bed. Tentatively, she straddled the girl's face. I pulled my hard cock out of my pants and stroked it lightly as I watched her drop her pussy onto the girl's face. "Awww, shit!" she screamed as the girl's tongue found her engorged clit. I walked over and resumed my fondling of Monica's breasts. I leaned in and brushed my tongue across her lips. She opened her eyes and her lips at the same time. I probed her mouth with my tongue. She returned the move, giving in completely to the moment. Even as our tongues darted around, I could feel her arousal building. She gurgled against my tongue. I broke the deep kiss and moved my body close to her face. When she turned to look at me, my hard cock was only inches from her face.