A Glorious Finish to a Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this time, Yvette continued to lap at Karina's pussy. I looked over at Stefan, who had settled into the chair while watching the spectacle unfold. He was casually stroking his fully-aroused cock, obviously enjoying the show.

I reached behind Monica's head and guided her mouth to my cock. She willingly accepted my guidance as her lips swallowed my cockhead quickly. Soon, her head was bobbing up and down on my cock as she was gyrating her pubes against the girl's face. Her cock sucking skills weren't the best I'd ever experienced, but the combination of her lips along with watching Yvette munch on Karina's cunt was generating a high degree of arousal as I could feel the jism building in my balls.

"I'm gonna' cum!" I announced. Monica's eyes opened wide as she looked up at me. I pulled my cock from her mouth and started stroking it at just the right tempo. It was time for her first facial. "Look at it, Monica! That big cock in front of you. Glistening with your saliva. You are such a slut. Sitting there on the face of a girl you just met. Such a slut you are."

My oral commentary was driving her crazy. She started pinching her own nipples, and pleaded, "Cum on me! Give it to me!"

That took me over the edge as I unloaded a stream of cum. The first globule landed on the bridge of her nose, then on her cheek. My second shot hit her on the lips and chin. I kept pumping my cock forcing more out. Pulling back a bit, more of my semen was landing on her chest and boobs. "Look what you've done you li'l slut. You've made me cum all over you."

Before I finished, she was screaming her way through her own sapphic induced orgasm. She writhed and moaned through several orgasmic peaks before collapsing on the bed next to the girl.

The girl looked up at me and asked, "Can my boyfriend fuck your slut while Yvette fucks me?" Wow, this girl's instincts and desires were driving all of us crazy. Stefan's cock was rock hard and pointed straight up. "Yes. Fuck her hard. She deserves it, don't you think."

"Mmmm. Yes, I do." Karina slid over on the bed making room for Monica and Stefan to fuck. As she did so, Yvette moved up between Karina's thighs and prepared to fuck her as Stefan joined them on the bed. I moved to the love seat to enjoy the show. Stefan moved between Monica's widespread legs. There was no foreplay or teasing. Baaam! He was in, all the way. Yvette did the same thing with Karina, driving her cock into the lust-driven girl. As I watched, Stefan established a moderate rhythm with Monica. Yvette, on the other hand pounded into Karina hard and fast.

I stopped Stefan and told him to pull out. "You and Monica should enjoy the couple next to you for a few minutes." Stefan pulled out and cuddled with Monica to watch the show.

Within seconds, Karina was moaning in sexual delight. I watched as she brought her hands up and started playing with Yvette's huge boobs.

"Pinch my nipples!" Yvette ordered. "Hard!"

Karina did as she was told, grasping Yvette's nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. Focusing on Yvette's nipples was difficult though, as the huge dildo continuously pounded into her cunt. Nonetheless, she was able to pinch hard enough to cause Yvette to scream. "FuuuuuuuCK! I'm cumming. Aaaaaagh!"

Yvette increased her pumping into Karina's pussy sending her over the edge as well. "YESSSSSS!" Karina yelled. "Fuuuckk. YES!"

"Fuck! That was hot!" Monica said breaking the sexual spell that Yvette and Karina had cast upon us. "My turn now. Stefan! Now!" Monica spread her legs wide and slid her hand down to her shaved pubes. "I shaved my pussy for the first time today; just for tonight. Do you like it?" She slid her fingers between her engorged labia, quickly finding her own clit. With both hands she pulled her pussy wide open showing all of us how wet she was.

Karina interjected, "Tease her Stefan! Like you do me."

I looked over at her, surprised at her giving orders. Karina knelt on the floor at my feet and looked up at me. "Trust me," she said. "He'll drive Monica crazy. Especially if Yvette plays with her as well. Whaddya' say? Let me guide them for a bit?" As she asked me, her hand found my softening cock. She casually dabbled her saliva onto her fingers which she then wrapped around my dick. Combined with my remaining ejaculate, she had it nicely lubricated.

I nodded wondering where she would take it.

"Slow it down, boyfriend," the girl commanded. "You know how I like it slow. It enhances the building arousal." The girl was clearly in charge as the Stefan slowed his pace. I knew from experience the girl was right. If the boy can maintain it, Monica was in for a hell of a fuck. "Yvette, play with her breasts, as Stefan licks his way up her legs." As we watched, the girl continued to stroke my cock ever so slowly in a pace to match the show. I started to slip my hand between the girl's thighs, but she stopped me. "Not till I tell you," she says.

Who am I to argue as she took the opportunity to move between my thighs and lower her pussy to my once-again hard cock. I felt her labia brush across the tip of my penis. It spasmed at the contact, and the girl cooed. "OOoooh. It likes this."

She didn't stop there. She positioned her clit right on the top of my dick and amazed me with her ability to ride it.

Not for long though as she allowed her cunt to slip over my cock. Once my cockhead passed her pussy lips, she sank all the way down, engulfing my entire dick with ease. Soon, she was sliding up and down in a pace matching the Stefan. Meanwhile Monica was thrashing on the bed, totally delirious with no comprehension of anything around her. Yvette was still playing with Monica's tits with one hand, even as her other hand was hidden from view between her thighs. As Monica thrashed on the bed, her eyes opened and met mine.

Karina, seeing this, ordered Monica, "Watch us. Watch what he does to me. Watch as he caresses my titties." I do what I've obviously just been told to do. She continued, "Watch, as he slides his hand down across my belly. I know what I want. I want his fingers pressing against my clit. His cock feels so good sliding in and out of my cunt. Then playing with my clit, too..." As I did what Karina described, Stefan and Yvette mimicked with Monica.

"Fuuuuck!" Karina screamed as my finger finally obeyed her demands and rubbed lightly across her very sensitive clit. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yes!"

In between orgasmic screams of bliss the girl managed to order Stefan to pound Monica faster and harder. Three strokes later Monica was screaming in yet another orgasm. "Fuuuuck Yes! OHHHHHH! Yeah."

That was when I erupted into the girl's cunt sending out another load of jism. She pumped me dry, while moaning and groaning and stroking her way to multiple orgasms. All of us were panting from our fucking, and it took several minutes before any of us had recovered. Except for Yvette.

Yvette pushed Stefan aside and crept back between Monica's thighs. It only took a few strokes of her tongue on Monica's inner thighs, before she was lapping Stefan's semen from Monica's gushing cunt. Yvette pause for a moment to look up and said, "I don't care who it is, but somebody needs to fuck me! I need to be ridden. And now." Stefan accepted the challenge as he crawled back to the middle of the bed and moved up behind Yvette's bubbly ass. He slid his hand between her legs, easily finding her wet pussy. Karina and I watched as he took some of her juices and coated his reenergized cock. He moved his cock to her pussy lips and easily pushed it deep into the girl.

As he pumped in and out of Yvette, she continued her lapping at Monica's cunt. Stefan grabbed Yvette by the waist and rode her hard. His back and forth motion caused Yvette to drive harder into Monica's crotch, sending her over the edge.

"FUUUUUUUUCK!" she screamed as wave after wave of orgasmic lust washed over her. After we watched Monica writhe for at least a minute or two, Yvette collapsed on top of her.

"FUUUck. Me too! Arggggh!" Yvette groaned as Stefan pulled his cock out and shot wad after wad of semen onto Yvette's butt and back, providing a porno flick ending to our wild night in Maastricht.

On our stroll back to the conference hotel Monica expressed her thanks many times over. Just before we got to the entrance, she stopped me and gave me a deep kiss. Then she asked, "Can I have one more favor?"

"What's that?"

"Will you spend the night with me?"

"I'd love to."

We awoke the next morning and enjoyed the hotel breakfast together before she had to catch the train to Dusseldorf. We exchanged email addresses. She expressed a desire to reconnect at some point. Since I didn't really want to be a home wrecker, I advised her to relish the one-time escape and move on in life. She readily admitted that it was probably good advice. I walked her to the train station, finishing off with a deep kiss before she boarded the train. As she stepped away, she winked at me and said, "Very often I fail to take good advice."

On my walk back to the hotel, I declared the trip to Maastricht a definite success.