All Comments on 'A Matter of Taste Ch. 01'

by lilactwist

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More, please

Outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
truly magnificent

i have just finished reading all five of your entries and i have stunned. never have i thrilled to such raw sexuality. it would not have been any good written by a man and i can tell by your writing is yours...a woman...rare...totally uninhibited...exciting. i remember the pre aids days when we popassed cum around without thought,,,sucking,,,fucking...cunts, asses mouths./..pure pleasure. i have long thoroughly enjoyed piss play...drinking, being pissed on...doiong it for my partnner...having her open me, pushing her cunt tight afainst me and pissing my ass. i have never been attractive to scat...i just dont like the odor. hgowever, with a woman as exciting as you...intelligent, willing to give as much as she gets...i would gladly gluemy mouth to your brown bud and take whatever you give me...to be washed down with your delicious pee. we could live in your story darling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
THE ESSENCE OF INTIMACY

This is just a story, I realize...but it left my heart longing to find that someone that I have been searching for nearly all my life...I can only imagine.

Over the last thiry-five years of my 51 year life, I have accepted and settled for the relationships and even marriages that I knew would never ever allow me to just BE... to be WITH...REALLY with...another.

This story has rekindled a fantasy that I thought had died and given way to the reality that everyone else seems to be in.

What would it really be like to stumble upon your soulmate?.

pudmanpudmanover 9 years ago
Very poorly written

I found this very difficult to read and understand - so difficult I didn't read much beyond about 2/3 of the first page. You seem to want to tell this story in the First Person but from 2 sides and that doesn't work , it makes it confusing. You wrote "I gently rubbed my pussy against the towel" and a bit later "I felt my dick begin engorgement" - is this a man, a woman or a hermaphordite.

If you wish to write a story from your personal point of view it will be in the First Person and use the pronouns I, me, my, etc - it will be all onesided and from your own experience. If you wish to use the thoughts and actions of two or more characters write it in the Third Person and use the pronouns he, his, her, they, etc - it will be the expereinces from each individual point of view. But do not try to tell a story from two different viewpoints and use the First Person, it confuses readers and makes the story hard to understand and follow, i.e. unreadable, such a this story.

You need to do some studying on writing styles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This might be the most intelligent, well written and romantic story about shit eating that I’ve ever read. Your style of switching between points of view takes some getting used to, but once I got the rhythm it all made perfect sense. Some additional punctuation or asterisks or whatever might help to notify the reader that a pov change is happening, but not necessary. As for those readers who criticize your writing, the less said the better (i.e., morons, get a fucking life. What have you idiots posted lately?).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlilactwist@lilactwist
I usually have a long-term partner, sometimes male, sometimes female. I just started a new story with a woman after being solo for about eight months. Most of my stories are based on some bit of truth. I love watersports, am clearly into brown, intelligent people, writers, goo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories