All Comments on 'A Mother's Sacrifice'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 227 Comments
LaRascasseLaRascassealmost 12 years ago
Shades of alwayswantedto

A few typos and editing issues, but that can be excused in a story this long. A really good piece with a lot of buildup. The eventual seduction felt a tad rushed, but I think you did well enough. Keep it up.

-LaRascasse

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 12 years ago
^__^

Five stars story indeed. I enjoyed all of it, from the build up tension to the feelings shown by the characters. And he sex was so hot too. I'm definitely looking forward to read a sequel. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. ^__^

steve4oralsteve4oralalmost 12 years ago
Sacrifice?

WOW!!!! What a story! I never had (conscious) feelings for my mother, but this made me cum so many times, I couldn't believe it! All the best stories (in my mind) are written from the Mother's point of view. Somehow it just tweeks up to eroticism that little extra! Five Stars aren't enough. Superb!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

thank you!...i'd love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome 10 Stars

Loved every sentence, Thank you !

TruGentMuldunTruGentMuldunalmost 12 years ago
Sequel?

I feel that if this story were to continue in a sequel it would (for a lack of a better word) cheapen the love and intimacy of the original, so please leave this as a stand alone.

JOHNRALPHJOHNRALPHalmost 12 years ago
Thanks

Just to say this is your first submission I've read your on my wish list to read more thanks keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thanks

Very good story.; Would love to see a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

That was amazing. The quality of your writing sets a new standard for bookmarked lit writers on my browser. Absolutely amazing. It would not have been as good if it had no build up. The emotion was ... just a great story all around. Thanks.

billyjim55billyjim55almost 12 years ago

TY FOR A GREAT LOVE STORY with a happy ending to the first chapter lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
TMI

way to much I didn't want or need the why or how it happen in this much detail just a one please trim it down to manageable length without the bs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One of the best

One of the best, honestly. In most stories like this, the mother is generally, for lack of a better word, a slut.

This was probably one of the best, if not the best Mother-Son I read. I liked it even more because of the hidden details, for example she was faithful to her husband, which is rare (On this site and in real life I imagine), she wasn't overcome with lust for her son or other men (Gave the situation a more beautiful theme, imo. It was about love) she was struggling with moving on from her husbands death, etc..

In most stories like this; the mother is a raging slut, the son is a raging man-whore who wants to fuck everything with his 10inch lead-pipe, the therapist is a sleazy slut getting off on the thoughts of mother-son etc.

This story felt.. Great. One of the truly rare ones on this site, imo. More erotic than just porn.

DRGRIFFINDRGRIFFINalmost 12 years ago
Excellent Story

I hope you continue this story. It was well written and the story flowed very well. To Anonymous with the TMI, piss off. THis was a good story and what you fail to see is called character development. Get over it.

BBWLOVER56BBWLOVER56almost 12 years ago
Beyond Erotic

It's not ever easy being a Human Being, is it ? I hope the author tries to understand what I mean here because I think that this story has a very important message in it to everyone. In, any type of relationship, we human beings are very much responsible for the next person's well being, as this story points out. Society has a damning way of making that responsibility as difficult as accepting death. It's difficult to condone such actions between Mothers and Sons or even Father's and Daughters but yet, the BOND is the most important part between them as life itself. KUDOS AUTHOR !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AWESOME

hope you do the sequel ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I really hope for a sequel.

Bring his girlfriend back too. There's no reason he can't have both... at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic!

GREAT story!.....yes add another chapter...so sexy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Absolutely, please write another chapter; as this is only the beginning. Tommy is young, eager and a stud. His Mom is mature and experienced; so she can teach him. She loves, sucking and having sex ! Tommy loves to try anything.

Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Oh yea you had better write another chapter would love to hear about where you want to take this,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story,

Sequel please, but keep it just the two of them.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Loved it, a little long but held my interest.

It would make for a nice chapter if the ex-girlfriend came over and the forgot to lock the door, she comes in and seeing them puts her hands in her panties rubbing herself, they lock eyes and they ask her to join them.

You carry on from there.

Paxo1944Paxo1944almost 12 years ago
Awsome

What a fantastic way to relieve berievement. the build up was a little long but stil heald my interest. I certainly hope there are more chapters to come.

KamattlockKamattlockalmost 12 years ago
Nice

Very nice story would love to see where it does from here they still have to follow up with the shrink :)

gwf0706gwf0706almost 12 years ago
At least one more chapter

I enjoyed it. The 180 degree turnabout from horror and disgust to unbridled passion was a little bit out there, but it was a good experiment. I look forward to another installment.

TheSexyOneTheSexyOnealmost 12 years ago

I think u should totally make a a sequel! Loved it! ;)

daring937daring937almost 12 years ago

This story was amazing. I just have one thing to say though, was the part where she said she was going to seduce her son really necessary. I mean at that point she probably could have just bent herself over the kitchen table naked with her wet puss hanging out and just waited for him to mess her up. Other than that though great story really hope you write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Started up my laptop to write this comment

As I have been reading through the adndroid app only lately, I was not able to comment. Fired up my laptop just to do it.

Loved this story, hoping for an equally long sequel.

estragonestragonalmost 12 years ago
Extensive Quibbles Will Follow

Via "Send Feedback".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lovely story

Few stories have made me want to respond but this is one of those. You have illustrated the dilemma of both mother and son as they finally realised their mutual desires. I feel that this story stands well enough on its own and a sequel is unnecessary. Especially not one introducing others into this loving relationship.

KazuKazualmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

Such a fantastic story! On of the few long stories that I couldn't pry my eyes away from. Can't wait for a sequel. Keep up he great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
FANTASTIC.

Very well written and easy to follow. This story flows and pulls the reader in, compelling him or her to read more. I enjoyed every sentence and every word, even the typos. A very skillful author at keeping the reader intersted. The final seduction worked very well. I think the story teller realized that she wasn't going to make his feelings go away and more disturbing for her was how strong her own feelings of lust and desire were. She truly wanted to make love to her son and you could tell from this story.

Please ad a second chapter to the story. Perhaps a conclusion to the affair and both him and her going back to their loved ones.

Do not cheapen this with a prolonged series with rushed sex scenes. Perhaps she could demonstrate her kinky nature and experience and she shows him how to really make love to someone as well as exploring that kinky side with ana sex.

Don't progress to allow this to get her pregnant. That perversion goes too far.

Keep up the excellent story writing.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 12 years ago
dynamite work

you made a great story and I must say that you write incest stories better than any genre you have written so far the only thing that bugged me was the way the therapist was so judgemental with her negative words but it helped set the mood better and make it feel more taboo

than01than01almost 12 years ago
Epic

That's all I can say.

"Epic"

Thanks for posting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A year later...

She sees a longing in his eyes when he sees young fathers and sons and decides. She seduces Lisa and brings her back into play, two becomes three. Lisa swells and they all live together, sometimes happy sometimes jealous. Loving together.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Very nice and extremely erotic

I would love to read more about this sexy mom and her shy son. I would like to see Tommy become more forceful with his mother and take charge of her sexual needs.

Make her the submissive partner in their sexual love affair, and make her totally dependant on him for her life partner, even stronger than what she had with her husband.

A real sweet love story.

Thanks for the good read...

Ghost31486Ghost31486almost 12 years ago
Amazing!!

Enough said...with the.addition of Encore! Please write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it

I would not begin to tell you how the story should build. But would love to read how you think the relationship developed as i think there is a lot more to this classic yet.

Black_marvin55Black_marvin55almost 12 years ago
Excellent Story!

This might be the best story I've read all year. My only criticisim would be the minor grammatical errors (improper use of the words to and too; they're and their, etc.). Otherwise, I'd love to read a sequel. I would like to see Joanne treating Tommy to an evening of seduction; coming home to find her in sexy lingerie and her sexing him silly. Hope to see your next chapter soon and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well done!

Great read, i would like to see (like one of the comments above) more dominance from the son, that would be great, and maybe some public sex (a parking lot, movie theater, working place) between them.... anyways, well done, enjoyed reading it.

dingo_dingo66dingo_dingo66almost 12 years ago
great story!

great story! I enjoyed the build up, keep on writing!

harristharristalmost 12 years ago
Superbe!!!

Excellent story, found this among the new stories; I will certainly be checking your other stories. My vote is definitely for a sequel, Mother even expressed curiosity about what kind of lover her son's girlfriend must have been if you consider adding that to your stories at some time. Thank you for sharing

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Good story ...

...don't usually read this most popular category but appreciate believability where I find it. Don't listen to dig daddy who wants more in an about face.

slayerv69slayerv69almost 12 years ago
Excellent

I like the story, and the idea that she wasn't remotely into the idea when she found out. Very nice job on the story. I would be even happier if the story continued and he wants a baby with her. I'm positive you can blow my mind again. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

you have a great talent for writing and yes there should be a sequel maybe let the mother get pregnant and get some breast milk action going just a suggestion, anyway i hope to read more of your work.

Lost SoulLost Soulalmost 12 years ago
Good story

Like others have said, great build up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great

I gave your story 5 stars...But the part where the therapist suggests a surrogate didn't really sit well in my mind. I thought that she would instruct Joanne to find a man and by doing that, actually show Tommy that she is being satisfied in every department. Then Joanne could have indeed found another man, date, something but have the same intimacy issues she had with Jeff. Actually the part where she and Jeff break up could have been written in a way that he wasn't that much upset and that he could be willing to go one more round if Joanne wanted to, so she goes back to him, still has issues. Goes back home and lies to Tommy who sees right through her bullshit and confronts her about it and then we get to the same part where he kisses her and fondles her and the same plot goes from there. Though Joanne's willingness to actually go through with it should be more apparent and she has to realize that with Tommy she doesn't really have any intimacy issues. Anyways, sorry about my rant and poor English (it's not my native language), I like your stories! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
a more believable one

Hard for many of these to be believable, but by accomplishing this, you made a very good story. Nice work. Hope you do more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

great story but i felt that maybe after going to therapy the son started to drift away from the mother making her realise that that wasn't what she wanted..... but hey, great story..... gave it 5stars.... maybe a sequel???.... anal maybe???....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

please add another chapter

sexzensexzenalmost 12 years ago
do some pregnat please

please add ch about pregnant and happy end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

I don't usually read mother-son stories, but I liked where this was going.

I know there are many father-daughter incest on lit already, however I'm eager to read one with your writing style.

Awesome, I do appreciate that you continue to submit new stories regularly.

slayerv69slayerv69almost 12 years ago
Wow!

Your story had it all lovecraft, well almost. I would like to see her get pregnant, maybe forget that she's not on the pill. Please add another chapter or 5, thank you. Seriously good story.

i

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

I love this story! I have the gift of having a vivid imagination and you have a gift of writing to take advantage of that. Thank you for writing a great story and I hope to read more about these two charaters.

StoryStalkerStoryStalkeralmost 12 years ago
Fantastic Build Up....

I love the realism of your story. No true mother/son trangression would happen overnight and it makes the eventual consummation that much better. Thank You for your AMAZING work!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 12 years ago
Damn was that hot

If love for a continuation.

Flymaster60Flymaster60almost 12 years ago
God damn!!!!!!!

What a story.... the best i have ever read... loved the turmoil in the mothers mind.. finally listening to her heart and body....ENCORE, ENCORE. MORE PLEASE!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Exceptional Story

I really loved the way you wrote this story and it shows just how talented a writer you really are. I love the way you fleshed out the characters and defined them as individuals facing a set of unusual circumstances that they could not run from. You developed a plausible story line, and the sequencing of the journey into incest was well paced and quite believable. The turmaiol that the mother faced and eventually dealt with seemed very real and it leant credence to what eventually transpired between them. They were both flawed people, but they were also the only two people who could address and repair those flaws. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST EVER

A LOT TO THINK ABOUT, GLAD IT ALL WORKED OUT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AWESOME!

I am new to this site and I think that was the best story I've read so far! Mother very conflicted but ultimately loving to her son.

Would definitely love a sequel! Thanks for the great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
excellent

I truly enjoyed he story, I can appreciate the love between Mother and Son being more than lust; and think You struck just the right balance. I am looking forward to the next chapter

gatwell478gatwell478over 11 years ago
More

Another great story Keep them coming

toby9790toby9790over 11 years ago
Great Story!

This was a Great Story. I really liked the build up and the mothers change of heart. Great job! I would love to see more of their story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!

All of your stories I have read so far are amazing. You are one of two authors that are my favorite. You write similar to the same way rgjohn writes. He is the other author I like the best. Maybe you and him could get togeather and write a story. There couldn't be a better story then that. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Yet another good story, a couple of typos though. But no matter, doesn't change the fact that you're one of the best authors on this site. Keep the great work coming!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Damn, I thought she was never going to come across...

But things worked out, I had faith in your writing but she took her own sweet time. Therapists are not always correct in their solutions, it is an art rather than a science. Please keep writing.

xgigglesxxgigglesxover 11 years ago
wow

great story, just stretched out long enough, keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Great story

I loved and hated how you prolonged the inevitable ending or begining, Good Job.

I liked the length of your story, my turn-offs are short one page stories that become quick fuck stories that most anyone can write. Thank You for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Very good and believable (to me anyway). Oh, and very hot there at the end. Great work. Please, I'd like some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very nice

You knew it was going to get there eventually ... glad they did ... you might have had her more aware of her need to it to happen sooner ...

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
A Mother's Cacrifice

Human nature is a very strange thing. Everyone has it, and to everryone it is different--no two alike. That includes the death of a truly loved one, as no two people handle bereavement the same.

Mother was right to take some time to "replace" her husband, in her mind, body, soul and most of all her heart. Periods of mourning should, on average, be at least one year to as many as three; her mourning was about normal--long enough to "find" and accept her son as the benefactor of her getting past her deeply loved husband's death. Fortunately, her salvation was her son, who persisted in his finding his only true love, his mother, and her finally joining forces with her son to solve each other's issues--and the solution for both their problems was...(drumroll)...with each other as one loving, committed entity!!!

The story was written for effect in length, which was perfect. The printer or typesetter for the printing of the story has a problem "s" issue; often it should have printed and didn't. The context and theme of the story is an excellent choice, and the writing around the issues of theme were handled very well.

A sequel should explore additional issues mother and son need to overcome for their future life together--JUST THE TWO OF THEM!! That is what makes a families life together, as two parents, one or two children (let's hope they have two), and resolving their problems internally--without old girl or boy friends, and without or at least minimizing ghosts of their past. They could, or should, move to a new location (to help minimize the deceased husband's/father's ghost), exploring cruise, or beach, or camping vacations, sexy and erotic dinners (both sexually dressed, or undressed, but with decorum), and lots of searching for and finding the truly deep, deep love--lover's love--for each other.

Keep up the good work, great writing/authoring to be more precise. If the story is worthy of being an epic, written in the style of an epic, it deserves at least four pages, and many times six, seven or eight pages; don't worry about the number of pages though. As you have done, concentrate on the quality of your product. Your incest stories are great! Concentrate on incest production where I'm sure you will find your biggest audience!!

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Now the nice and sweet living (or whatever he called it).

Mom was a very hard sell but she finally came across. Another chapter, please. Thank you for writing this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very nice

Great story I would love to see more chapters to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wonderful !!!!

another great one chapter story of a mother's love for her son ,with just the right

build up , could use a sequel , try to avoid rough sex or three-somes..

maybe find an illustrator to do some of your one chapter stories with good drawn

images..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
outstanding

best I have read in a long time....

keep up the good work

qequsqequsalmost 11 years ago
amazing

so hot story :) your all stories are amazing, keep this work up ! especially on incest stories :)

camr4656camr4656almost 11 years ago
Sequel?? Damn Right!!

This was one of the best stories I've had the pleasure of reading. I really enjoyed it. Thank you.

ahmadazizahmadazizalmost 11 years ago
Sequel ????? HELL YEAH ......

That was really awesome and refreshing and original and beautiful and everything else that is nice, It feels really good to see authors put more than plain smut in their stories and it is downright exhilarating to see a plot be put together like you do. Seriously .... best author ever !!!!!!!!!

As for the sequel, need you ask ????? Who wouldn't like to see one ???? Just please dont turn it into a threesome or more even it is a girl you are adding as I really like the pure romantic aspect that you are able to put into a topic as taboo as incest. I could be wrong but I feel that love should just be between two love at a time. You can love more than one but doing them together (literally and figuratively) just downgrades the love aspect and turns it into a plain porno.

With these words, I shall take my leave and promise to check out your newest work whenever it becomes available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great storytelling, but ...

... you badly need a proofreader/copyeditor. Did you even read it over again before submitting? I ask because some of the typos/grammatical errors/homonyms/homophones really jarred me, and should have been spotted before submission. Ah, well, I understand the urge to see a piece published. Been there, done that!

Art

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too bad

It`s way too rotten to even try to read,, so many mistakes and garbage I had to quit reading. First learn to proof read, second find an editor

You`re stories could be awesome but with all the crap it just got to be too much

redman7xredman7xover 10 years ago
Great story!!!!!

I think the story is great!!! Good story line and an incredible love scene!!!

Please keep the story going!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Loved every bit of it.

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherover 10 years ago
OK I'm hooked

Another great story. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nicely Done

I truly enjoyed this story. The length, the depth and breath of this story was superb, everything flowed smoothly son misspelling but I do the same thing sometimes far worse. I couldn't see them as mom and son but as true loves that needed to clear their soul of trama and ease their hearts of pain. Great job.....thank you may I have another? If you ever care to respond do so at paulchris_pisces@yahoo.com

TwistedbrotherTwistedbrotherover 10 years ago
Fabulous! (but what can you expect?)

LC you are my most favoritest author. And I don't mean only on this site. your SWB series is easily one one of the best stories I've ever read, and I read a lot! I think you should give this story the SWB treatment. Just stick with the softer tone you've established here and keep the mother's POV.

Still, as I say, a great and (need I say?) HOT (!) story.

SharleanSharleanover 10 years ago
great story ...

great story nice very erotric

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mom speaking of herself in 3rd person...

That always seems wrong to me. Childish. Nobody really does that. Maybe it's a kink I'm not understanding. I like this genre well enough, but I don't like it when it gets all googly-woogly and infantile. Great story and I'm liking your writing, but that kind of thing throws me out of the story every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
stellar

But then, the beauty and quality of this story is simply what I have come to expect from this author. Anything else would have been what would have suprised me. I'm thinking, though, that a sequal might not be the best thing here. Mother and Son were in a very good place when the story woound down. Life would get complicated from there on. Good Job - once again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My goodness...................

I almost always read part of very long stories and then go onto another story or writer, but I was so gripped by this one that I read it to the end. Lovecraft68 would not release me. I am headed to your page to see what else you have for me.

JoJoLovesBBCJoJoLovesBBCover 10 years ago
The More You Give, Then The More You Receive In Life

I love love love the conflicted feelings she felt as she sought a solution to her son's problem, and watching her take a logical path in trying to seek a successful resolution, before finally succumbing to the perfect answer. Ultimately, her giving nature based upon her love for her son, enabled herself to be set free as well, as she attained as much Bliss as he did in the end, through her commitment to allow him to take his pleasure in her body. Sexual healing. I can not get enough of this amazing story, PLEASE bless us with a sequel as we must see how their beautiful relationship evolves and it would be so thrilling to be a witness to their continued mutual passion! It's adventures such as these, that help people understand and hopefully accept that incest has it's place in this world, and can be every bit as wonderful and fulfilling as any other intimate loving relationship can be!! Thank you for all your work, you truly honor this aspect of our sexuality, in a most remarkable fashion :)

Incubus408Incubus408about 10 years ago
nice

Much more realistic than some other plots, first i've read that involved outside help

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story

This is about the best story I have seen on this site even better second time round , thanks

Big Al

oldman60oldman60almost 10 years ago
Another Great Story

Would like a to see a sequel if possible.

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeover 9 years ago
Amazing!

This story is one of the best I've read in ages. You need to write another chapter to this story. If I could give it more stars I would.. Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Very hot! I could really feel their emotion and the turmoil of the situation. Would love a 2nd chapter.

richy231150richy231150over 9 years ago
First Rate !!!!!!!!!!!

would love a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
top notch!!

i very much would like to see a sequel. maybe bring lisa and jeff back.maybe have the four be a very happy and loving family all together,you think?

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeover 9 years ago
Amazing! One of the best.

It has it all! Emotion, lust, love everything rolled into one amaZing story!

I think you should consider writing A sequel to this story. It is one of my favourites going into my top 10.

So please please think about a sequel!

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Whew

Where is the fire extinquisher ? This story has it all. The sex scenes were fantastic while not getting carried away. The expression of the emotions could leave a person caught up in the character's feelings causing them not only to empathize with them but to leave the person drained. This is a 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Go for it

A sequel would be great 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22289 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...