A Ride With Claire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went to the front desk as soon as the meeting was over. Claire asked for a room on the same floor as mine. The girl checking us in smiled knowingly and put us in adjoining rooms.

By the time we got our things into the room there was only fifteen minutes until the next meeting. Claire opened the door between our rooms and walked into mine. "We only have a few minutes right now, but lots of time later," I said, "I want you." I met her halfway and wrapped my arms around her and we kissed.

Her kiss spoke volumes to me. Passion, desire, lust. She was hungry to just let go. She whimpered as ran my hands up the backs of her legs and under her skirt. Her kiss became frenzied as I squeezed her naked bottom and explored her body with my fingers. Claire began to grind against me until I had to push her away. "You have no idea how hard it is to stop." I said, looking into her eyes. "I want to eat you up. I want to take you and make you my own.

She looked up at me and said, "I'm going to hold you to that mister!" Then she grinned with a mischievous sparkle in her eyes. "I'm yours. I know we have things to do, but after..."

The next meeting was a large presentation in the ballroom. We sat in the back at the end of a row. The energy flowing between us was palpable. The seats were close enough together that I could feel Claire's hip and thigh against mine. She crossed her legs and her shoe dangled from her foot. We were surrounded by 200 people yet it felt like we were alone on an island. I couldn't concentrate on the presentation and couldn't wait to get her back to the room. Once again, she rubbed my shin with her bare foot. I felt her thigh press a little harder against me. It was warm where we were touching.

There was a cocktail party and reception scheduled for later on that evening. Time had been allotted for everyone to freshen up and get settled in. Claire and I walked back to the elevator and climbed up to the 6th floor. Others got off and some more got on. As they crowded into the elevator Claire backed into me to make more room. I inhaled the scent of her perfume and her hair. I felt her bottom pressing against me.

I put my hands on her hips and pulled her closer, grinding my hardening bulge against her back. She reached back with her left hand and teased me through my pants. We got out on our floor and walked down the empty corridor to my room. I opened the door and we stepped in.

Claire turned around to face me as soon as I pushed the door closed. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me again. Then she started untucking my shirt, unbuttoning it and fumbling with my belt. I unbuttoned her blouse. We were in a frenzy to get our clothes off. I fumbled for a minute with the clasp of her bra and then she reached back and unhooked it. I kicked off my shoes and pushed down my pants. I noticed the lipstick still on my cock. I looked at her as her skirt dropped. "Oh my god Claire!"

"You like?"

I pulled my socks off one at a time, not taking my eyes off her. "Fuck yeah I like!"

She smiled. "Good answer."

I reached out and cupped her breasts, teasing her hard nipples with my thumbs. "I've been wondering what these looked like for a year." They were large and firm, just beginning to sag a little with large pink nipples. I started tugging and twisting them. I walked her back to the bed and she fell back on it.

"Wait!" She giggled and pulled the bedspread back.

When we were on the bed, I leaned forward, kissed her again and tickled her ear and neck with my mustache. She shivered when I kissed her neck and ran my tongue down her shoulder to her breast. I sucked on it while squeezing the other. She squealed and shuddered with delight as I nibbled on her swollen hard nipple. Her fingers clutched at my hair and pulled my face closer to her.

I let go of her nipple and kissed my way lower, across her tummy to her navel. As I neared her auburn bush, she moaned loudly, "Oh my god yess!" and lifted her knees, spreading them apart. Claire's swollen pussy lips parted the thick hair of her bush. I leaned in, inhaling the strong scent of her arousal, and ran my tongue over her hot pink flesh. She gripped my hair and groaned, "Don't you dare stop!"

In response, I slipped the tip of my tongue between her lips and traced her slit from the bottom to the top. She tasted salty and tangy. I moved it a little deeper each time, parting her lips with my thumbs to reveal her clit. I circled my tongue around it and then sucked it into my mouth, flicking it with the tip of my tongue and then rubbing it a little harder. Claire's hips began to writhe. I could feel her nails digging into my scalp. The more I moved my tongue over that little button, the more her hips moved. I slipped my tongue in as deep as it would go, burying my face in her wet curly hair.

I sucked on her lips, tugging at them, licking every wet velvety fold I could find. I went back to her clit, sucking and nibbling, then slipped a finger inside her. Claire's legs were kicking as she moved her hips rapidly. Her body trembled as her moans got louder and she tightened her grip on my hair.

Suddenly Claire jerked. A scream escaped from deep within her. Her back arched and she pushed hard against me, soaking my face and mustache. Like a taught bowstring, her leg spasmed, and I felt her juices dripping off my chin.

Suddenly, she collapsed and lay back on the bed caressing my head. I moved to get up and she gripped me, saying, "Not yet." so I slowly ran my tongue back over her clit and held it there. I felt a few small jerks and heard her sigh and moan as she relaxed. Afterwards, she lifted my head with a finger under my chin.

Her eyes held mine while we smiled at each other. I crawled up beside her and we kissed again -- slow, sultry, and unhurried. My wet face leaving streaks on hers. The frenzy was gone, replaced by more of a slow burn. I was fully hard, but wanted to make this last. Claire was still trying to catch her breath.

She pushed me onto my back, then, looking into my eyes, she straddled me. With her arms on either side of my head, she dangled her breasts in my face, teasing my mouth with her nipples. She felt for my cock with her pussy and wiggled her hips until her lips found the head.

She felt hot. Hot, wet and gooey. She was so wet and slippery that she took my entire length in one stroke.

"Ohh fuck!" I moaned, "That's incredible."

Claire looked steadily in my eyes, smiled and started rocking. We were both soaking wet. She gyrated her hips and I could feel her squeezing me inside her. I reached behind her and grabbed her ass, pulling her cheeks apart. I tickled her puckered rosebud and she moaned "ooooo. Naughty boy!"

Sucking on her nipple again, I pushed up into her. She rocked faster and sat up. She lifted her arms up over her head to emphasize her breasts so I just had to squeeze them. They were bigger than my hands and her areola were puffy and crinkled. Her breathing quickened.

Her mouth was open, gasping for air. "Push," Claire demanded. I arched my back and pushed. She squeezed my cock and this time it sent me over the edge. I jerked and throbbed inside her until I came, shooting jet after jet of hot sticky cum inside her. She shook again and went rigid with a loud "Mm FUCK."

I held onto her hips as her pussy muscles milked me. She opened her eyes and put her hands on my chest. "Mmmm. That was great" she cooed.

Claire laid down on my chest. Her breasts were crushed against me, her head resting in the hollow of my neck. She softly said, "I like feeling you inside me." I teased the crease down her spine with a fingertip then caressed her just above her bottom.

"You're going to spoil me," she murmured.

I smiled. "I intend to. You need to be spoiled."

"I have to get up."

As she did, the wet mess that we'd made became evident on us. The bed was a puddle. She walked to the bathroom, and I grinned as I watched her. God she was sexy.

When she walked back in she was even sexier, her breasts swaying erotically. "What?" she asked, smiling as she tossed me a towel.

"Damn, You're beautiful. I love the pearls and ring look on you. I could look at you all day." Claire smiled back at me. I clasped my hands behind my head and watched her walk over to the window and pull the drapes open. The fading sunlight made her pale skin glow. The outline of her face, her hair, breasts, tummy and bottom were perfect to me.

"I may not look so good in the morning." She said looking over the mountains in the distance.

I got up and stood behind her, wrapped my arms around her waist and said, "I'll like that look even better!" She put her hands over mine. I touched her ring. "Are you ok with that? With this?"

"I was just thinking about it. Honestly, I thought I'd feel a lot guiltier than I do. I mean... I know it's wrong, but I also feel like this is exactly what I need right now. Does that make sense?"

"It does to me, Claire. That's pretty much how I felt the first time."

"It's like this is an out of body experience," She said, squeezing my hands. "Living a fantasy. I know that the real world is out there waiting for us when we get back. But for now, I love being in this... our fantasy world."

I nuzzled her neck and she purred. "Mmm I love that".

The window went from the ceiling to the floor. "You realize that anyone in the parking lot looking up can see you, don't you?" I said softly into her ear.

"Mmm hmmm. It's kind of exciting." She added, "Oooo that's cold!" as she leaned against the glass.

I ran my hand over her bottom and between her cheeks. She was still wet and slippery as I explored with my fingertips. She moved her feet farther apart and put her arms up over her head. I slipped first one, then two fingers into her pussy and felt her tremble when I teased her puckered rosebud with my thumb, tracing firm but gentle circles.

She clenched down on my hand, rocking her hips as she moaned, steaming the window with her breath. I moved my fingers inside her, then inserted my thumb. She gasped, then pushed her bottom towards me, demanding I go deeper. She was so wet that rivulets of arousal soaked my hand and trickled down her legs. I continued to wiggle my thumb and fingers, causing her to shake.

She sucked her breath in and then arched her back. She squeezed my fingers hard. Her ass cheeks gripped my hand like a vise as she continued to shudder. I leaned forward and kissed her shoulder. With my other hand, I cupped and squeezed her breast. Her mouth was open as she gasped for air.

Claire slowly relaxed, letting my hand go and standing up straight. She turned around to face me. Her chest was still heaving. "Oh my god! I can't believe that just happened. I've never felt anything like that! My legs are still shaking."

I led her to the bed and pulled her down onto my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we kissed. Hurriedly at first, a wild kind of kiss full of passion and hunger. Then it became something to savor slowly. She played with the hair behind my ear.

She moved so that her breasts were right there in my face and I just had to squeeze and suck on them again. Her nipples, pink against her pale skin, were hard, her areola crinkled and got goose bumps as I teased her. She giggled and ran her fingers through my hair. I nibbled and sucked on one nipple while I tugged and twisted the other.

"I love that," she murmured, "but we do need to make an appearance at the party, don't we?"

I grinned and looked up at her and said, "Party pooper!"

"We should probably take a shower. Wash my back?"

I grinned. "I'd Love to."

She took my face in both her hands and looked into my eyes. "We have three more days and then there's the workshop." She kissed me again. Her kiss told me that she was as excited as I was and couldn't get enough. She looked down at me with a sparkle in her eyes and said, "We're going to have a lot of fun on this trip."

*

Many thanks to ngnx, who corrected my mistakes and helped this piece flow.

And to Claire. I hope I got it right.


12