All Comments on 'A Saint and A Sinner Ch. 13'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Huh what?

Can someone remind me again why was she chosen?

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

""Maybe you should just go to this meeting, kiss a little ass and keep the job?" Aww, that's too much like the real world job-like stuff... impressive.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

"The he drove back to the station, staying at the speed limit and in his own lane the entire trip." He's being corrupted. Good women have that effect on a man.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

"The Sheriff was sitting behind his desk, bent over some paperwork. He left them standing for a few moments before even looking up at them. A ploy that Nick had used himself to make someone feel less than important." Easy response - Hands in pockets, slouch a bit, look bored. Maybe I'm wrong, but it works for me.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

"She hit him in the chest with the heel of her hand, sending him stumbling backwards against the door." Women punch guys a lot. And it's supposed to be okay... or really offensive, I suppose it depends on who you talk to. This isn't a personal complaint, I've been punched by women quite a few times. Some people say I'm supposed to take it seriously and be all offended and such, but I'm 6'5" and 250, how can I possibly do that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

story TAGS