Abyss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie received her Divorce Order next. All she did was open the envelope, read over the contents, and then placed it in her bedroom. Returning to cuddle me on the couch, I turned my head in time enough for her to kiss me, and it was like no kiss we shared before. Within a couple of minutes, she was moving to straddle my lap and I felt her tongue slide into my mouth. When my hands moved from her back down to her arse, she couldn't help smiling.

"As soon as you get your one through the mail," she stated softly, "You're taking your sister out on a date."

"So we're doing it?"

"Yes. But you need to do me a couple of favours."

"Whatever you want, Katie."

"Take Natalie out on a date too. I'm not talking about ending the night with sex. I'm not sure she's in the right frame of mind for it. But I didn't miss the fact she went looking for you when everything was going on. I know she wishes that maybe she'd said something to you as we all know you'd have done anything to help her."

"Would she want me to take her out?"

Katie chuckled. "I know you're not blind to the affection she's had for you in the past few years. She needed you when everything else was going on that you didn't know about."

"I'll talk to her soon about it."

"And then there's Mum. You're her little boy and I see how she looks at you now, Mark. You're her man. She sat me down and told me how she feels when you're in bed cuddling together. If you make the leap into intimacy, I won't be jealous. Mum needs to be loved as much as your sisters do, and if you express the love you have for each other in sex, then I say go for it. Make her scream for me."

I felt my eyes widen as Katie kissed me again. Feeling my erection underneath her body made her smile again as she pressed down and gently rubbed herself against it. Our kiss turned hot and heavy before I finally broke it, kissing down to her neck, earning a moan as I figured she would be rather sensitive. "I can't wait until you're inside me, Mark," she whispered, "I've wanted you for so long."

Easily picking her up as she wrapped her legs around my body, I carried her through to my bedroom. Lying her back, I gazed down her body, noticing her chest rising and falling as her excitement was evident. "Am I waiting until I get the paperwork?"

"Yes," she replied with a cheeky grin, "Because that means the anticipation will build. I'm not going to make you wait any longer than that, Mark. At the end of our first date, you're getting the girl."

"I just want to see my big sister naked."

That made her laugh as I laid down next to her, Katie turning onto her side to cuddle me. "As much as I want to see my little brother enjoying himself when we make love," she said softly, "I'm not scared about what I want, Mark. I want this as much as I know you do. If it wasn't for Richard, we would already be together."

"I had no idea about your idea for my eighteenth."

"Mark, I would have shown you absolutely everything possible. You would have ended that night having explored your sister's body entirely."

"Oh... You mean everything?"

"Look... I did love Richard. It was a genuine love. I had to bury the love I had for you as both my brother and the man I wanted to be with. But I did take Mum's warnings seriously before and after I married him. What ended up happening still hurt like hell, but Mum had prepared me in a way for what happened. And because of all that, I was always very careful with Richard regarding intimacy. I won't lie, it was enjoyable, but he was rather selfish in bed. Belinda... Let's just say that I did get on well with her, and women talk about their sex lives in greater detail than men."

"Oh..."

"I learned my little brother loves to pleasure the woman he's in love with. I can't wait to see if Belinda was telling me the truth."

"It didn't make you uncomfortable? She didn't find it weird?"

"I loved hearing her stories because I'd just imagine it was me, Mark."

We resumed making out and it got rather hot and heavy, ending up on my back as Katie straddled my lap. Her dress ended up on the floor next to the bed, leaving her in just her underwear, and I savoured feeling her near-naked body in my hands for the first time. The only thing that brought us to a halt was hearing the front door closed and our mother calling out. Katie didn't move as we shrugged and resumed making out.

Hearing a cleared throat, we glanced at the doorway to see our mother smiling at us. "About time I arrived home to see you like this," she stated, "Though I was expecting to see that lovely cock of his somewhere else, Katie."

"I'm making him wait until he gets his own Divorce Order. Trust me, Mum, as soon as he does, we're making love."

"Good. And I trust neither of you are thinking of moving out?"

"Why would we, Mum? We're happy living here, and I know you need your son as much as I need my brother."

"And don't forget Natalie. I've seen how she looks at him too, Katie."

"I know, Mum. But you're going to love being in this position too. Your little boy has quite the cock on him. I can feel it underneath me, but Belinda went into vivid detail about it too."

Clearing my throat, Katie returned her eyes to me. "Forgotten I'm here, sweetheart?" I wondered.

"Nope. Just making sure you know how special you are to us, Mark. What happened could have torn this family apart. All it has done is bring the four of us closer. I don't care about our father. He can rot. I don't have three brothers any longer. I just have one brother who is also... He's also the love of my life and I won't deny that feeling any longer."

Mum walked over to the bed, leaning across to kiss each of us on the cheek. "I've never been oblivious to how you two feel about each other," she said softly, "And as I've said more than once, in this household, your love will be accepted and cherished." She then looked at me. "But I'm hoping you'll still come and snuggle with your mother from time to time."

"Of course, Mum."

Katie needed to get off me, claiming her panties were now soaked, and if we continued, we would end up making love. She said that she wanted my divorce confirmed. Even though we considered each other free and single, she wanted that piece of paperwork before we made love. That wouldn't stop further steamy making-out sessions though.

The day my Divorce Order came through, I received a phone call from a very tearful Belinda. I'd long unblocked any form of communication as I couldn't find it in my heart to hate her. I'd been angry, but although she shared the blame for what happened, I laid the blame mostly on James. He'd targeted her and ensured what happened.

I was polite to her as she apologised again for everything that happened. While we could never be friends, I offered an olive branch, stating that perhaps she could just shoot me the occasional message, and perhaps, just perhaps, there could be the occasional call. In the end, I could only wish her the best and hoped she could find happiness with someone else. She said that she'd found it with me but thanked me for not being mean or cruel to her.

Katie arrived home to find the Divorce Order resting on the coffee table. I hadn't let her know it had arrived. Immediately straddling my lap, she hugged me tightly and whispered into my ear that I was taking her on a date that night. "We've waited long enough. I want dinner, drinks and to dance with my handsome little brother. I want to feel him hold me against his chest and whisper how much he loves me. Then he's bringing me home and his big sister is going to spend all night pleasuring him in return."

"No waiting any longer?"

Gazing into my eyes, she asked one simple question. "Have we not waited long enough, Mark?"

"Can you wait a little longer?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't get me wrong, I want to drag you to the bedroom as much as you want to join me, but just leaping straight into sex... I want to romance my big sister first." When her bottom lip started to tremble, I knew I'd said the right thing. Caressing her cheek, I added, "Trust me on this, Katie, I do want to make love but is there any rush? We know we're forever from this point on."

"God, she was such a fucking idiot throwing you away, Mark."

"I should give Richard a call and thank him in return."

As Katie disappeared to get ready for our date, I found Natalie in her bedroom. On the surface, she was still the happy and outgoing she'd always been, but everything that happened had left wounds and she was still struggling with everything that happened to her. Katie, Mum and I laid no blame on her. The fact her own father had blackmailed her in such a way, we had nothing but sympathy for her, and made sure to not treat her any differently.

Joining her on the bed, she immediately shuffled over to cuddle me. Kissing her forehead, she sighed happily, closing her eyes, savouring the close contact. We'd had many conversations over the past few months about Belinda and her involvement in everything. We'd cut contact with our aunties as well. From what Natalie could gather, our father had been sleeping with his sisters nearly the entire marriage to our mother.

Seems that incest might be a popular thing in our family.

"Mark... Can I be honest about one thing?"

"Sure."

"I know how you feel about Katie and I'm glad you're together. And I know Mum might need a bit of love and comfort. All I want from you is this. Just hold me sometimes. Give me a nice kiss. I know how much I love you, but honestly, the idea of sex... My therapist said that one day, I might feel the urge again, but as of now, there's only one man I could trust anyway."

"All we want is for you to be happy again, Natalie."

"I'm happy enough, Mark. As long as I don't see John or my two brothers ever again, I'll remain happy." Leaning back just enough for our eyes to meet, I left a soft kiss on her lips. A sweet smile formed, and she was a real reminder of her older sister. Enough subtle differences for her own look. She'd changed her usual style since everything happened. "Enjoy your date with Katie tonight. I've never missed on how much you two love and adore each other. It's always been very sweet."

"I always thought, you know, you might be a little jealous."

"I am, Mark. When everything was happening to me, I dreamed of my little brother bursting into the bedroom and sorting it all out for me. I know you're strong and capable enough to deal with all of them. Even our father feared you in a way."

"If they ever try and bother you again... I know you've blocked them on everything, and you're always careful going out, but if they ever try, you let me know."

"I will, but they won't because they're scared of you." Snuggling into me again, I wasn't surprised she started to fall asleep rather quickly. She'd told me every time I did spend a night with her how safe she felt in my arms. I'd admitted to feelings of guilt to Mum about everything that happened to her. I hadn't realised that she'd been coming to me for comfort when everything was going on.

Katie looked fantastic when I met her in the living room a little later. Her brunette hair hung over her shoulders. Her blue eyes sparkled behind the frames of her thin black frames. She usually wore contacts, but she knew how sexy I found her when wearing her frames. Lip gloss instead of lipstick on her lips, and the make-up she wore was faint, only accentuating her natural beauty. The black dress she wore was strapless and it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. When I noticed the black thigh-high stockings and heels, my eyes must have lit up as she started to giggle.

"You like, little brother?"

"You know how sexy you are, Katie."

"Well, my little brother is looking rather handsome tonight as well."

"I have some beautiful children," Mum stated from where she was sitting, getting to her feet to walk us to the door. "Mark, show your sister a good time tonight."

"I will, Mum."

I'd ordered an Uber to take us into the city. Expensive but I didn't want to drive nor endure a journey on the train. The restaurant I'd selected served the sort of cuisine my sister and I would both enjoy. We didn't eat too much, eating a main each before splitting a dessert. Bellies somewhat full, we walked hand in hand towards the harbour, stopping at the occasional bar and pub, enjoying a drink or two in each, before it was the right time to head to a club.

Having never been much of a dancer, Katie spent most of the time moving and grinding her body against me, and all she requested from me in return was to ensure my hands were always on her. Whenever she kissed me, it was hot, heavy and full of promise. We eventually remained for a couple of hours before agreeing that it was time to go. Snuggling against me during the ride home, her hand was caressing my inner thigh, getting ever closer to my groin with each passing minute.

Arriving home well after midnight, the house was quiet and dark as we made our way quietly to my bedroom, Katie not hesitating in following me. As soon as I closed the door, we were all over each other, my fingers finding the zipper of her dress as her fingers worked the buttons of my shirt, making sure that was off as she moved to take off my trousers. Shoes and socks followed while she slid out of her heels, tumbling into bed as she immediately felt my erection press into her.

"Waited to feel you against me like this," she murmured before resuming our kiss.

There was one thing I did want, breaking the kiss and slowly moving down her neck towards her breasts. I knew she was a C-cup and they were fantastic, her nipples pink, hard, and looking ready for me to suck, lick and nibble on. The first moment my tongue ran over one, my sister moaned in such a manner, that I couldn't help gazing up and see her staring down at me.

"You going to move down my body soon?"

"We're not having sex tonight, Katie. Tonight, I'm going to pleasure my big sister."

She dazzled me with a smile as I gave her breasts lots of attention, moving from one to the other, my sister moaning and writhing underneath me. Relenting as I knew she wanted something else, I slowly kissed down her still-toned tummy towards the thin fabric of her black panties. I could smell her arousal, and as I removed her incredibly wet panties, I could feel the heat emanating from her pussy.

Spreading her legs wider, I smiled at the fact she kept her pussy neat, but it wasn't shaved smooth. "Katie?"

"Yes, Mark?"

"I've fantasised about this moment for years."

"Then make it reality, Mark."

I fell in love with her taste almost immediately, gently licking and kissing everywhere as my sister was moaning rather loudly quite quickly. Considering Natalie and Mum knew we'd gone out on a date, I wasn't worried about them hearing us. Hell, I wouldn't care if they opened the door and wanted to watch. Wrapping a hand around one of her smooth thighs, I gently worked my tongue along her labia and inside her while ever so softly rubbing her clit occasionally at the same time.

The whimpers and moans turned me on something fierce, Katie making sure her head was raised so she could watch me, her blue eyes gazing down at me in the faint light of the lamp nearby. Her chest rose and fell quicker with each passing minute, her entire body shaking from time to time, as I slid a finger inside her, turning it so I could find that special spot.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out as I found it, smiling to myself as I figured she might like a little more attention on her clit. Belinda had not been my first, I'd had lovers before, and I'd always enjoyed exploring a woman's body, figuring out what she liked.

"I want my big sister to cum," I murmured, my tongue and finger working in unison. Her body start to shake and writhe even more, her breathing getting faster as she got closer and closer to orgasm. "Cum for me, Katie. Your little brother is going to look after you from now on."

"I love you," she moaned softly.

Smiling to myself, I slid a second finger inside her and having figured out how she liked me to lick her clit, I brought her to the top of the mountain and then sent her over it. She practically screamed in pleasure, her entire body seeming to almost levitate for a second as the orgasm hit her like a freight train. She squeezed my fingers ever so tightly I could barely move them, but when she begged for me not to stop, what my big sister wanted, she got.

Learning that my sister could enjoy multiple orgasms very quickly was a real thrill, and the fact she kept begging me for more had me smiling to myself. It did briefly make me feel sad about Belinda again, as our sex life had always been wonderful, but I put that aside as I focused on Katie again.

"Oh god, don't stop," she cried, her fingers running through my hair as she humped her pussy into my face, "You love your sister's pussy?"

"Doing this every day going forward."

"You better!"

I only relented when my sister finally pushed my head away, giggling away as she continued to shake and shudder for a few seconds as I moved to lie next to her. The look in her eyes when she finally opened them was one of pure love, kissing me softly as she pressed her entire body against mine. Her hand moved down my body to my cock, probably surprising her when I gently moved it away. "Tonight was about you, Katie," I whispered, running my fingers through her hair, "What you're going to learn very quickly is that I love to give. And when it comes to you, big sister..."

Waking with her spooned back against me the next morning, she felt my morning wood immediately, teasing me by rubbing her firm and pert little arse against me. Rolling onto my back, she moved up to straddle my lap, feeling the heat of her pussy through the fabric of my boxer briefs, amused that she was still wearing her thigh-high stockings. Making out again, the only thing that stopped us was a soft knock at the door.

"Breakfast is ready," Mum announced.

Katie slid off her stockings and grabbed one of my t-shirts, holding it to her nose first. "Mmmm. Smells like little brother," she stated, putting it on and nothing else. Sliding on a pair of shorts myself, I took Katie by the hand as we joined Mum and Natalie in the kitchen. Mum's smile wasn't a surprise as she hugged us both. Natalie stood up and hugged her sister first before hugging me.

"Now, Mark, the most important question is..." Mum started to say before smirking, "Actually, I don't need to ask as I heard her. What did you think, Natalie?"

"I was busy masturbating, Mum," she stated, her eyes only on me as she said that, "I'll never be jealous of Katie, but part of me was left wondering what it would be like if I had fun with my sister and brother. Considering everything that happened, you know I'm not a stranger to pussy either."

"Could you handle that?" Katie wondered.

When Natalie blushed, I had an inkling of what she was thinking. "I never enjoyed it with Dad and my brothers. I was just a good actress. Your ex-husband just took liberties because of the blackmail, Katie, and Dad had me entertain clients because he made sure they were recorded to use against me. You know he said I was his personal little whore." When she started to cry, the three of us were up and cuddling her like usual. "I know if I were to ever be with Mark, I'd feel nothing but love. And you should hate me, Katie..."

"Never," Katie assured her, "Not after everything we learned, Natalie."

Natalie calmed down, finishing breakfast before I took Natalie by the hand, leading her to her bedroom. I made sure we cuddled for a little while, Natalie cooing softly, admitting that she loved being held in my arms whenever we slept together. Katie appeared in the doorway, seeing her little sister snuggled against me, and her smile was warm and loving. She joined us on the bed, cuddling Natalie from behind, whispering that whenever she was ready, Natalie could enjoy my company alone, and maybe in the future, the three of us could enjoy time together.

1...345678