All Comments on 'Ӕgir's Captive Pt. 11'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
joodlejoodleabout 9 years ago
Yay Sven is still hot

I ranked this at five stars, not because it was particularly thrilling, but because I just love this series and you have not really gone wrong in any of the chapters. With the exception of premature ejaculation, probably what is better known as "normal". Ugh. This is supposed to be fantasy! Anyway, Sven is still hot, and has the mature man appeal and rough edges that every woman, and many men, finds so desirable. I LOVE the fact that he confirmed that she will be with them all at once. Even though group is not my thing, I guess its the fact that she is married to all of them that makes it ok for me. The thing about group sex that normally disappoints me is that some of the guys will go home and forget after. Which is not possible in this case, because they are married! Cool. Looking forward to more with Sven, and definitely more with Mikael. I know you will work extra hard to make the next encounter with him very intense. Keep up the good work, and don't rush the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not ready . . .

for this chapter to end. Great read! Looking forward to more chapters. Thank you.

Tara CoxTara Coxabout 9 years agoAuthor
Updates...

I edited and posted Chap 12 this morning (a couple of days wait...Sunday maybe?).

I have MomKwake duty with my precious PanKwake today...Disney on Ice. But I am looking forward to writing LUCKY 13...I cannot wait for you all to meet Petrine...and Olaf...Monika is a bit quiet though.

And oh, please do check out my blog about this story...and hopefully some of my others too soon. Today, I let you all a bit into my 'sick' mind...and introduced you to the REAL Sven. The intense, unforgettable Dom that in the space of two hours ignited my real life passions...and my imagination with this story.

https://taranealeauthor.wordpress.com/

And crazy me...I sent him a copy of the blog...after over two years of silence. Not so silent anymore, girls! Should I?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
best chapter yet

You made Sven so hot!

graceunderfiregraceunderfireabout 9 years ago
I'm so glad for the frequent posts

I love this story - unlike a previous comment, I ask you not to rush through it to end it. I see so much potential in this that would take many more chapters, and I hope you write many more - how she brings each of the three of them what they uniquely need from her, how she develops relationships with Monika and her "mother in law"...so many more stories to tell in this saga! Thank you for writing them so frequently though...when I started reading this, I was worried it would be one of so many I find, that sweep me away and then leave me drifting...for months, years...or always, and the story never gets properly finished or there is a sudden end that doesn't do the story justice...and it just isn't the same to "finish them in my imagination" lol. PS. I also am enjoying your blog -- I hope to find out how your "Sven" Captain responds!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 9 years ago
Wish she could just be with Bjorn.

He understands her and he is the only brother considering what he can do to benefit her. Sven and Mikael are completely focused on what she can do for them and their family. I find that objectifying and a bit degrading. Yes, Bjorn is similarly fixated on keeping their traditions alive and binding them together but he at least understands that it's what she needs as well. At least he has stopped to think about how hard this must be for her.

This chapter with Sven was good but just not the same as the connection she has with his baby brother. Looking forward to more time with Bjorn and even group with Sven and Bjorn. Seriously dreading the time that she returns to Mikael. His chapter made me sick to my stomach and almost made me stop reading the story.

Love the frequent updates recently and am (tentatively) excited to see where you take the story next.

Tara CoxTara Coxabout 9 years agoAuthor
Cantfightfate....

My Nanny (great-grandmother) used to say... Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. Not saying another word...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Only strong sons?????

I object to the notion that only sons could carry on their legacy. The only thing holding back little Monika is her handicap. If she were not autistic and they took the time to how her the ropes, she could easily help carry it. You would think that having a feminist mother would make them more receptive to the idea. That she would teach them to better respect women and think of them as their equals. Just Woww

sweetone66sweetone66over 8 years ago
enough of the negative remarks already!!!

To those who don't like this story: please leave quietly and let those of us who do, enjoy it in peace!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Have to agree with cantfightfate

I dread Mikael and his knife play, makes me sick to my stomach.

Dont forget that knifeplay leaves permanent scars . . . who wants to go for a mammogram and explain that your "spouse" likes to play with knives? As a nurse I can say the police would be called!!!!!!!!!!

GemmaGreyGemmaGreyabout 8 years ago
I agree with Sweetone66

If you don't LOVE THE FUCK OUT OF THIS STORY then go somewhere else so those of us who think this story is beyond perfect can enjoy it. I would not change a damn thing in this story, EVEN if it were real life and I was Kristy.

This story is hot, the differences between the brothers wants/likes is making it even hotter! Knife play isn't my thing, however, it is very erotic to read about and I love your descriptions! You basically nailed one of my longest on-going fantasies! Can't wait to see how it ends!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
To All Idiot Commentators:

We are ALL ADULTS here! We read what we like. You are obviously confused about your sexual likes if you read this and promptly deny that it titillated you! Stop being a hypocrit! You read the stories for the same reason we do!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So freaking hot

I loved this chapter so much! It's so playful and touching the way the brothers are interacting with each other through her. Also, I loved the way Sven makes her feel and fucks her into submission, and just when we think he's done, he's ready to push her and force her to submit even more! What a hot way to end a chapter - well done.

VerniceLochartVerniceLochartover 2 years ago

My toes were curling while reding this. Damn, so hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES