All Comments on 'Ӕgir's Captive Pt. 13'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
woop

kinda binged on this one and ive got to say that im loving it so far.

Tara CoxTara Coxabout 9 years agoAuthor
Bonus Material...

I have updated my blog with character sketches...and photos (in my mind anyway)...meet Petrine, Olaf and Monika...

https://taranealeauthor.wordpress.com/

joodlejoodleabout 9 years ago
Mikael

I am glad that Mikael is admitting (almost) to himself that he likes Kirsty. I like the fact that you have created mixed emotions between the three brothers, because it makes the situation seem more realistic, and having greater potential in the long run. But anyway, back to Mikael. I am loving the fact that there is still a man Kirsty is struggling against. She has leveled with Bjorn and Sven, but it is just too early in the story for her to be fully consenting. I can't wait to see her and Mikael work out their differences (or similarities?) in bed. I don't know why, but I loved the cutting. Not loved as in, I love the feel of knives, but because it separated Mikael from the others and made him seem ten times more dangerous than the others. And according to this girl, ten times more attractive. I absolutely loved it. I hope that he brings out the knife again and I hope that he thinks about getting her pregnant, as Sven does. I doubt that he will, but you never know. It will probably be Bjorn that starts rutting her like he has something to prove. I am excited to see just how bad that "baby" boy is. He showed a lot of nasty potential and I am curious to see if he will deliver. Eagerly awaiting your next chapter!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
Another lovely chapter

Full of intrigue, thoughtful introspection and surprises.

Giving her the tablet so she could make her own choice was a masterpiece as she didn't really have a choice at all.

Itzy_StrangeItzy_Strangeabout 9 years ago
Best Chapter Yet!

I have really enjoyed this story. You have a real talent!

bearsladybearsladyabout 9 years ago

The first step off the cliff of change is always the hardest. She does have plenty of backbone in order to choose as she did.

GemmaGreyGemmaGreyabout 8 years ago
Mixed emotions...

Are perfectly represented in your story! Mikael is more complicated and I like that Kristy can see that. I love Bjorn, he is my favorite, but I'm hoping Mikael will start giving Sven a run for second place haha of course that is just my personal opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES