All Comments on 'Alexa'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

Futanari pussy saved this otherwise cliche' story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I wish you would write a serious story in your futa world setting. An abused man, rescued by a futa who must help him escape to safety, where they fall in love along the way. Instead of containing the scorn displayed towards male-futa relationships to a paragraph, flesh it out and demonstrate it. A road trip against time, where they find how they complement each other. How the Church of Avignon is hunting them, and they must get to a sanctuary. Dial back the clock maybe, set it in 70s or 80s, when futa rights didn't exist.

A story with with a little bit of edge and tension. "Outback" for the trans category. An epic that exemplifies the genre. You're stated that your writing time has decreased. Looking forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved this. Really loving, supportive, without the stereotype hyperdomination that is frequent in these sorts of tales. Sensitive and respectful. An exceptional story that I will certainly revisit.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Is this a continuation of Ambiramus? So Mark tired of Cindy and left her for Alexa? Alternate universe? I am so confused! When will Jade and Benjis' child rise from the ashes and fight back from the boot of oppression the Church of Avignon has on their throats, those Bitches!!!

UltimateSinUltimateSin11 months agoAuthor

No. This was a stand alone story.

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbear11 months ago

Very nice story! Loving and caring!!! Nice change from the normal...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story, definitely my favorite so far from yours. One personal nitpick I have from, not just this but all stories you write, is the fact that most of the time you keep using the first names of the people talking to each other after they've met. It just feels weird how they keep calling each other by their first names after they've greeted each other and have established a conversation, especially if they're more than strangers or acquaintances. I think it's fine to use them when there's more than 2 people involved in the conversations or they're having a serious moment but may be just better to stick with nicknames when it's 1-on-1? Which I noticed you thankfully use a lot more here. Anyway, just a nitpick as I said; other than a few errors here and there and using the wrong pronouns on some of the characters randomly at times, it was a very enjoyable story. Thank you!

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

Well written, but too much dedicated to the mechanics of sex. I would have expected some feelings or emotions, especially during the sharing scenes. Also, they tell each other they love one another, and then a little later she tells him she's worried it's too soon to say it. I suspect that's a revision error. Otherwise, interesting and nice that two people found love and happiness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...