All Comments on 'And The Night Stood Still'

by Kozmic Kowboy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

Hope this will not be the last we hear of John and Mo.

woodwardwoodwardabout 4 years ago

Very nicely done. I really enjoyed this story. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Follow Up?

I am a 68 year old man and I want to thank you for having people my age in your story. Not all of us have lost our lust for life and all it's pleasures. I, for one, would like to see how this progresses. Thank you, again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Minor quibbles

Mostly believable that John and Mo could have experienced what you wrote, yet I wondered if his Viagra would have kicked in that quickly and wondered, too, if Mo's vagina would have lubricated that much. Like the other commenters, tell us more about that Wednesday meeting, please.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 4 years ago
Great Story

I'm sure that all us senior citizens had great fun with this one. It was funny, yet very true. I just loved that line: "I started to get what passes for an erection these days". Unfortunately many of us can identify with that comment. Their banter was really funny. 5* for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

I really enjoyed this realistic tale. Other comments have already covered my feelings about 2 seniors finding that everything is still working. Well done.. How old are you?

Is this imagination or a reflection of an experience?

Kozmic KowboyKozmic Kowboyabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks to all for the comments (and votes, too). My stories are all complete works of fiction, although each has a muse from real life. It can be someone I know, have met or even just see, but who inspires my overactive imagination. I started writing to pass time on the lonely evenings since my wife of almost 40 years died. I attempt to write stories that aren't just porn, but rather have characters who are attracted to each other. And as my stories indicate, I'm a 70 year old inveterate wiseass, music geek and dog lover.

Blueman5410Blueman5410almost 3 years ago

I just found this story and I REALLY liked it. I could truly see how this could happen. I enjoyed the development of the characters and the dialog....and of course the sex! Thanks for a good read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKozmic Kowboy@Kozmic Kowboy
A recent widower who's trying to figure out the rest of my life. 11/2023. After a hiatus, I've started writing again. Finally retired last year and got busy with things around the house. Just finished up the And the Night Stood Still series and I have a new story or two in ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES