And The Night Stood Still

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm...going...to...cum...soon." I managed to mumble between thrusts.

"Just keep doing what you're doing...I'm close as well."

A moment later, Mo's pussy clenched around my cock and her hips bounced up against me. That was all I could stand and cum gushed from my tip and mixed with hers. Our bodies continued in motion for a few more moments before I released her legs, withdrew and collapsed beside her.

Mo kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear "Thank you, you sexy old man. If that's the last fuck I ever get, at least it was a good one."

She laid her head on my chest as I replied "We're going to have to try again sometime soon because I want your last one to be a great one."

We fell asleep cuddled together.

I woke to a sun-filled room in the morning and tried to figure out where I was. Compounding my confusion was the fact that it felt like someone was kissing and lightly licking along my cock. As I stirred, Mo looked up at me, smiled and said "'morning, sleepy head. I decided to start the day by working on some of those other numbers."

"And what are we up to now?"

"Well, last night got me to eight and I'd like to at least hit ten before we go home."

With that, she went back to licking, kissing and sucking my cock to try and get it to a sufficiently hard erection. She was coming close to succeeding when there was a sudden knock at the door.

"Mo, did you forget about brunch this morning?"

Mo got a panicked look on her face and whispered to me "That's my sister, it's probably a good idea that she doesn't find you here. I'd never hear the end of it if she did."

"Okay, wrap a towel around yourself and let here in as soon as I get next door. Tell her you were just getting into the shower. That will explain why you're naked."

I gave her a quick kiss and scooped up my clothes before quietly closing the adjoining door behind me.

After showering, getting dressed and packing up my belongings, I went down and had breakfast before checking out and heading home. I was lost in my thoughts about last nights activities when my phone rang. I didn't recognize the number and almost didn't answer the call, but decided to anyhow.

"Hey you sexy old man." Mo said when I answered.

"Hey yourself, you insatiable old broad. I was just thinking that I was going to have to try and see if Amy had your number so I could give you a call sometime."

"Well, she wouldn't have had mine, but lucky for me she had yours. Wanna have phone sex while you drive?" she laughed.

I laughed, "Probably not a good idea. Innocent members of the public could be killed or maimed. Although it sounds to me like I've awoken your inner slut."

"Spoil sport. I just wanted to give you a call and thank you for last night. I didn't really want to drive all that way for Robert's wedding, but now I'm so glad I did."

"You should have listened at the door when my sister came in. It was all I could do to keep from bursting out laughing. She asked me who you were, what you were like, what we did when we left. I told her you walked me back to my room and then went to yours. I did neglect to tell her your room was next door and about the connecting door, too. She then wanted to know if I was going to see you again and I told her that nothing definite was set, but that we might get together and play golf some day. And when I got out of the shower she handed me the button that flew off your shirt and asked me if I had lost one because she knows I don't sew and she would sew it back on if I wanted."

Mo was laughing so hard as she related the tale, I knew she was enjoying putting one over on her sister greatly.

"Well, I'm surprised she didn't mention the champagne bottle and glasses on your dresser. Perhaps she didn't notice them."

"I thought the same thing as I was packing before I checked out. She can be a bit oblivious though."

"How about we get together and play some golf on Wednesday and you can thank me for last night in person. I'll have to make sure there's nothing pressing at work, but I think it will be okay. Now that your number is in my phone, I'll give you a call on Monday after work and confirm it for sure."

"Sounds good to me, but let's make it an early tee time, because I have a bet in mind that may take a while to collect."

"Uh oh, you sound like you're a pretty good golfer. You may have to give me some strokes."

"Don't you worry, I plan to.... as many as it takes."

12