Annie's Transmigration

Story Info
Naive Young Housewife Is Purchased by Wealthy Lord.
10.3k words
4.36
19.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So long as you wear my collar, you will dress as I want. I will never fail to make you look spectacular. Your smalltown shyness and morality are things of the past. Now, hand me that wrap and proudly enter that room where my friends have gathered, is time you were formally introduced to them. Big smile. That's it."

The almost ethereally beautiful brunette sighed. Her dress was designed to attract attention. Spaghetti straps held the thin fabric in a neckline that plunged almost to her navel. The floor length teal dress had a slit up the right side practically to her hip. The gorgeous heels were studded with rhinestones. Her dark brown almost black hair was worn in an attractive updo, exposing her long sinuous neck. Although the only things she could wear under it were bandages and a lacy thong, the dress did not actually expose any intimate bits. The things it projected and what it said about her on the other hand. She thought of Richard and forced her grin wider. Oh, for the life she had lost! No, the life that had been stolen from her!

**

"Father! Is there no hope?"

The older man stammered; the color drained from his face.

"Lord Axton said he would grant me the farm outright and cancel our debts. But I can't give him what he desires."

"Why not father?"

"He wants you, Angel! He said if you leave Richard and go to live with him in the big house, he'll give me title to the land and money to pay doctors to treat your mother. He said he would make his personal physician available to Doris at no charge. But I can't agree to that."

"But, father, to save the home of my brothers and sisters, to maybe save mother."

"He doesn't want you as a wife, sweetness! He wants you collared. His property forever to do with as he pleases. No wedding ring, no wedding dress, no children. Lower than any wife, living at the whim of a rich conceited asshole."

"Father? How bad could it be? Richard and I..."

"You don't understand, darling! You can't. You won't even own your own skin! You would be just another beautiful object, like his statues, rare books, and fancy paintings. He will never love you. No one will love you ever again. Axton is incapable of love and the town will gossip and mock you. Oh, they will be polite. They won't speak it within earshot of me. Behind my back they will call me the foulest of men. I'd be considered less than a man. A beast who gave his beautiful daughter away. Made her put away her fine husband, in exchange for a bit of land and coins that cannot come near to matching your value. Despised and distrusted."

"Father. We are family. We all must sacrifice for each other."

"You are a woman, Annie. I won't see you turned into a thing."

"Father!"

"Not another word, darling!"

**

Richard held her hand as they hiked up the steep hill on which sat the Axton mansion.

"Annie. Don't do this!"

"And let my family starve? My mother to die?"

"God damn it! I'm your husband!"

"And a fine one you are. But this is bigger than either of us. Bigger than our marriage."

"If you loved me..."

"No! If you loved ME, Richard. If you loved my family. If you loved my mother like your own."

"Damn it, I do! You father is right! That fate is worse than death! Legally, you won't even be a woman anymore. You will be an object. He'll be able to take a lien against you or use you as collateral in a loan. You'll be assessed and graded like a horse or sheep. He can beat you, maim you, even kill you with no repercussions because you won't be a human being any longer."

"He won't do all of this just to maim and kill me."

"I almost wish he would."

"Richard!"

"Damn it you are mine! The thought of you in his arms, obeying his commands..."

"Don't be vulgar, Richard."

"Vulgar? My eyes are wide open!'

The beautiful, trim woman ceased walking. She looked meaningfully at her husband of less than a year.

"Richard, darling. This is hard enough without you fixating on that. I asked you to accompany me because I love and respect you."

"Not strong enough to tell Axton to go fuck himself!"

"Richard! My mind is made up. You can drag me back to town and lock all the doors and windows, but as soon as you fall asleep, I'll escape and make my way back up this hill. I want you with me because I love you. Please do not let the final hours of our marriage be acrimonious. I want Lord Axton to see that I am not abandoned, that I am loved until the last moment of my freedom. Please. Please stand with me. Be the man I know you are."

"A real man would drag you off this hill."

"I'd hate you if you did."

"If I was a real man. I'd do it anyway and live without your love. At least you would be free."

"I'll always be free, darling. In my mind and soul. Lord Axton cannot usurp those."

"Oh darling, you are no naive. And so spectacularly beautiful. I can deny you nothing even when my very soul screams out that I must not allow you to do this."

He bent and embraced and then deeply kissed his wife.

"I'll be the laughingstock of the village, letting you get away."

"You'll love again, darling. If you do that thing," she made a gesture," she'll love you forever!"

Husband and wife broke out in throaty laughter and kissed for a long time. In silence, they completed their ascent of the large hill.

**

The servants led them to Lord Axton's private study. The simple farmer's daughter and lumberjack's wife was overwhelmed by the luxury on display. On one wall, his formal portrait dominated. Annie considered the visage. Although much older than herself or Richard, he was not unattractive. Rows of books stamped with gold leaf and ornate covers lined the walls. A gold pen and pencil set upon the antique writing desk. An incredibly beautiful sculpture of a satyr chasing a fawn stood prominently in one corner. Elsewhere, a row of framed maps displayed his considerable land holdings. It all screamed comfort and security. Again, Annie asked herself, "How bad could it be?"

Their painful, awkward silence was broken by the sound of the Lord opening the huge oaken doors. He was taller than Richard remembered. But then, he usually only had fleeting glances of the lord when he was seated in a carriage or astride a horse. Though graying at the temples, his features were still youthful. A widower with a grown son who was an officer in the marines, he wore his years well. Everything he wore was tailored silk and other fine fabrics. Years of hard riding and managing his estates had given him a flat stomach, unlike most men his age. Richard suddenly felt supremely inadequate.

He shook Richard's hand. Kissed Annie's and settled himself behind the desk opposite them.

A servant came in with a cup of tea for Annie and sifters of brandy for the men. Lord Axton said very little. He let the surroundings continue to overwhelm the dirt-poor couple.

Richard took a sip of brandy and was amazed at how smooth it was. Annie nervously stirred sugar into her tea.

"So, Mrs. Hendricks, you have decided to accept my offer?" It was delivered more as a statement than a question.

Now that the moment was upon her, Annie suddenly could not find her voice. She took a sip of tea. A nervous tremor coursed through her lovely frame. She nodded rapidly.

"I need to hear it, woman."

"Y--yes!" squeaked out Annie.

"Splendid!"

Richard went slack in his chair. He had hoped that his bride would come to her senses even to the last moment. He squeezed her hand. She did not reciprocate.

Lord Axton spoke to the butler, who had remained in the room, "Parker, please summon my attorney."

He faced the young couple.

"Now we have to make it nice and legal."

"Annie! Don't do this!" cried Richard.

"She has already agreed to it, Mr. Hendricks. I am not unsympathetic to your position, however. This is the best for all involved, I assure you."

"Not for me! Not for Annie!"

'You will see things differently in a surprisingly short while."

He offered Richard one of his insanely expensive cigars. Once cut and lit, the young husband found it divine.

Noting the lad's reaction, the lord stated, "I'll send a box home with you," as he lit up as well.

An officious looking man entered the room. Richard recognized him immediately. He was Thomas Bowker, Esquire, the most successful lawyer for miles around. He served Lord Axton in every town he held title to. His carriage was trimmed in gold and silver, and it was purported that he had never lost a case. Richard was awed, because Bowker had begun like him, a dirt-poor peasant who had used his brains and guile to first apprentice to the bar and later become the most noted and respected jurist of recent years. He was an inspirational story to men like Richard and Annie's father.

The glimmer of hope that Richard held of Bowker still being in touch with his humble roots and would advise Annie against her action, evaporated when he took out a legal document. He was completely deferential to Lord Axton.

Bowker produced a sheaf of paper.

"Young lady, Lord Axton requires your signature and initial on these papers. It may take a while. It is my duty to inform you that by signing these forms you will cede your freedoms. Financial, personal, economic, body autonomy will all be at the discretion, authority and control of Lord Axton. You will be classified as collared property, an item under the law, not a human being. Like all items and property, you will be assessed and evaluated. You can be sold, borrowed against, placed as security for a loan. Liens can be taken out against you."

Annie's eyes grew panicked, Lord Axton placed his hand upon hers. "I assure you nothing like that will happen to you Mrs. Hendricks."

The lawyer continued, "Lord Axton, for his part promises to house, clothe, feed, and entertain you in accordance with his station in life."

"You will live like a queen," stated Lord Axton.

"A queen can make her own decisions!" put in Richard.

A hostile look crossed the aristocrats face. "Your continued presence here, is a courtesy young man, and nothing more."

Richard threw caution to the wind. "Honey, please don't sign this!"

Annie's eyes held back tears, "Dearest, I must do it for my family. For my mother. I can give them a fraction of the luxury that will surround me after tonight."

"Darling!"

"Enough!" spat Axton. "Parker, please escort Mr. Hendricks to some place quite where he can cool his heels."

Even though Richard was quite tall and fit from his occupation's long vigorous exercise, the large butler had no trouble grasping him by the scruff of the neck, pinning Ricard's arms behind his back and leading off to a small room down the stairs near the entrance to the mansion. Richard futilely beat his fists upon the door that closed behind him. He had no way of knowing hat the room was soundproof.

Annie watched Richard being hauled away. This was not what she wanted of her last memory of her husband. Her mind had been made up when she entered this room. To no longer struggle, to have new fine clothes instead of homespun and hand me downs. To live on this hill, looking down at the village rather than looking up and wondering how the other half lived. Lord Axton's promise that she would live like a queen seemed sincere. Richard treasured her but to Lord Axton, she would be a treasure. Men protected and doted on their treasures. When you took away the fancy clothes, wealth, and accident of birth, Lord Axton was like every man. The lawyer handed her the pen. Annie began signing and initialing when and where instructed. After more than two hours the last line was signed, and Annie added her thumb print to the final box. A notary was summoned, and the butler Parker served as witness. Once the notary's impression was affixed to the contract, the deed was done.

Lord Axton called for his maid, and she led Annie away.

**

Richard was at the end of his rope. He gave up pounding on the doors and paced the floor in frustration instead. The doors opened, in walked Parker, the butler. He had a parcel in his hands. As the butler handed over the parcel, he gazed at Richard intently and stated,

"Lord Axton would have you know that if you ever appear on these grounds again without permission, his overseers will gut you like a hog. He further states that if you do not impress upon your former wife's family that if they do not accept Lord Axton's generosity, very bad things will happen to them all the way down to the toddler."

Richard stood there dumbly. Parker grasped him and led him to the front door.

"Do not tarry in exiting the property, sir."

The afternoon sun had turned to twilight. Only now did Richard focus on the parcel. He opened it to find the promised box of cigars and every article of clothing Annie had been wearing when she entered the Axton mansion! A small object fell out and rolled a short distance away. It was Annie's wedding band! Richard chased it down and then promptly broke out in tears.

**

Annie had never had a bath in such a fine tub. The maid, Taffy, provided scented water and a pillow for her head as Annie did nothing but soak and luxuriate. Taffy even dried her off and did her hair! Annie decided that she could get very used to this. Taffy took all of Annie's measurements and wrote them down on a large card.

"The master will buy clothes for you that are cut to your exact measurements, Miss."

Annie had never had new clothes that were cut to her size, she always had to adapt her older sister's or mother's clothes and even after the taking in or letting out, the fit was imperfect. Annie stood in just a thick cotton robe. Lord Axton entered without knocking. He looked at Annie and beamed before turning to the maid.

"Excellent work, Taffy!" he focused fully on Annie.

"The law requires that you be collared tonight, Sunshine. Everything is ready."

"Sunshine?"

"Your new name, beautiful. You can't keep your old one. Follow me."

Annie was quite nervous as she was led to the west wing of the mansion. A large room was fitted out as a sort of theater.

"I have magic lantern performances take place here. They give the illusion of movement and are most fascinating. Annie was startled to see that some chairs were occupied.

"Collaring ceremonies require witnesses."

She recognized the lawyer Bowker.

"This is Judge Sullivan and his wife. The other gentlemen are the Honorable Mr. Lang and Mr. Hastings of parliament, and Duke here is my farrier, he will be affixing your collar. Lose the robe, Sunshine and go kneel on that pillow on the stage."

"Sir?"

"Your will is now my will, Sunshine!" with a vigorous tug, Lord Axton yanked off Annie's robe, leaving her stark naked before the strangers. She immediately tried to hide herself.

"Oh, Sunshine, you have so much to learn. Get up on that stage."

He impelled Annie in that direction and smacked her smartly on the derrière as he did so, causing Annie to gasp. Somehow, her feet managed to impel her to the requested position. She knelt and kept one hand across her firm and ample breasts while the other shielded her sex. From out of the shadows came a huge man with massively muscular arms. He had a ring of metal in his hand. Gingerly, the farrier parted Annie's hair and affixed the ring. From a portable forge her retrieved some hot rivets. Forever afterward, Annie would associate the smell of burning metal with her loss of freedom. The ring became warm from the rivets, paradoxically, Annie shivered. The judge intoned some legalize and then the small crowd applauded. Overcome with realization, Annie broke down in tears.

While she sobbed, Lord Axton shook every hand and walked them all out of the small theater. Duke took up his portable forge and exited as well. Annie never felt more alone in her life.

Tears were still streaming down her face when the aristocrat returned. He placed the cast-off robe about Annie's shoulders and handed her a handkerchief. She blew her nose and wiped her eyes. He pulled her to her feet and kissed her gently on the forehead.

"In a very short time, that grief will transmute to joy, Sunshine." And then he pulled her into him and let her cry into his shoulder.

When she was cried out, he tilted up her chin and planted a kiss full on her lips. It wasn't a bad kiss.

"You are a part of my world now, Sunshine. All you have to do is look pretty and be obedient. I will take care of everything else. We'll travel the world, enjoy the finest things, and make each other happy."

She looked at him deeply. He seemed so sincere. More than anything he wanted to believe him. But if that was true, why could she not be a wife?

"Come, you have had a long day. It is time for a late supper and an early bed." He threw his arm over her shoulder and led her to the dining room. She sat across from him. Taffy and Parker supplied food that Annie had never encountered before. It was scrumptious. She practically licked the plate clean.

"I hope that you do not eat like that every night, Sunshine. I'll not have you get fat on my watch."

Annie put her fork down in haste. Lord Axton guffawed.

"I chose you, Sunshine, because you are by far the most beautiful woman not only in the village below but in all the surrounding ones. I was awestruck by your beauty and since I possess every beautiful and precious thing in this realm, I made it my mission to own you."

"Sir, I could have been wooed."

"No, Sunshine, my class does not marry your class. My class owns your class and so shall it ever be."

Annie fidgeted with her collar. She wondered how many weeks or months it would take for her to not always notice it. Lord Axton's words were disturbing somehow. There was a stubbornness even an aggression in his words. Did he view the people of the village, her parents, her brothers and sisters, Richard, as objects to control and own as well? Why had she not seen it before? The absence of Richard hit her acutely and painfully. He had been right. This was a very bad idea! She tugged with all her might at her collar, it stubbornly remained in place.

Axton chuckled. "Oh, my dear, that adornment of yours is permanent. If I outlive you, you shall be buried in it."

She flinched from his forthright stare.

"Parker, please refill Sunshine's wine glass. Drink up my dear. Not too much however, I don't want you slipping away from me until after you are finished making love to me."

Annie heard this and wondered if every promise Lord Axton had made was a lie. A sour feeling filled her stomach.

She had enough wine to put a pleasant, mellow haze to everything. At least Lord Axton understood it would be easier for her this way. She sat on his lap. His kisses were quite nice. She felt his manhood stiffen beneath her buttocks. He carried her upstairs to his room. Its darkness was filled with lighted candles. He slid off her robe and placed her naked on the bed. He admired her fine physique. Her beauty was worthy of an ancient Grecian statue or a masterwork painting. She watched him undress, fascinated. The only adult male she had ever seen naked was her husband, Richard. Genuine curiosity coursed through her. His shirt was off. His broad chest bore swaths of hair, unlike smooth-chested Richard, His boots and socks came off revealing large, well-made feet. He was standing in just his undershorts. His thighs were broad and powerful, there was more than a hint of the tight muscles of his belly, but here, Richard outshined him. Lord Axton stepped out of his shorts. His manhood was truly impressive, wider and longer than Richard's. Her mother had lied to her. All men were not identical naked!

He approached the bed. He was atop her, their lips and limbs intertwined. His lips were on her breasts. His teeth teased her nipples. His hot, enchanting mouth moved lower circling the navel in her firm, flat belly until it reached the juncture of her legs. Here, Lord Axton displayed an ability that Richard could never have hoped to match if he had an eternity to practice. She gasped and cried out and released her juices all over his chin and lips.